Oracle HCM Cloud
da Oracle4 / 5 44 avaliações
Quem usa esse software?
Midsize and Enterprise Customers
Avaliações médias44 avaliações
- Geral 4 / 5
- Praticidade 3.5 / 5
- Atendimento ao cliente 3.5 / 5
- Recursos 4 / 5
- Relação qualidade/preço 3.5 / 5
Detalhes do produto
- Versão gratuita Não
- Avaliação gratuita Sim
Nuvem, SaaS, web
Celular - iOS nativo
Celular - Android nativo
Ao vivo online
24 horas por dia (representante ao vivo)
Dados sobre o fornecedor
- Fundada em 1977
Recursos do Oracle HCM Cloud
- Banco de dados de funcionários
- Comentários de 360 graus
- Gestão da folha de pagamento
- Gestão de benefícios
- Gestão de indenizações
- Gestão de recrutamento e seleção
- Gestão de tempo e comparecimento
- Gestão do desempenho
- Gestão do tempo livre
- Perfil dos funcionários
- Portal de autoatendimento
- Seguimento dos candidatos
- Cumprimento Tributário
- Depósito direto
- Formulários W-2/1099
- Gestão de benefícios
- Impressão de cheques
- Múltiplos estados (EUA)
- Múltiplos países
- Penhora do salário
- Portal de autoatendimento
- Rastreamento de 401(k)
- Rastreamento de vagas e licenças
- Relatório de Nóminas
- Avaliação da remuneração
- Criação de fluxogramas
- Cálculo de indenizações
- Declarações de indenização
- Gestão de títulos
- Modelo de planos de indenização
- Planejamento salarial
- Programas de incentivo
- Programas de premiação de funcionários
As avaliações mais úteis do Oracle HCM Cloud
Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Oracle Cloud HCM Review- as an Implementor
The Product drastically changes the reach and decision making abilities of the HR and Managers with all the right information at the right time.
you get notifications and alerts on email, to take action, and you can act on the notifications on your email Truly for a modern HR its a modern HR system
1) Very Robust system
2) Complete Suite for all HR
3) Workforce Mobility as being on Cloud, Access to critical HR Functions on the GO
4) Compliant with Local Legislation, provided support for compliance, regular Updates takes care of any changes in legislative rules
5) Out of the Box Analytics with powerful OTBI tool
6) Enables HR and Mangers to engage workforce and keep track of overall health of the Organization
7) Effective Visualization tools like workforce Modelling with a view of cost and benefits analysis for moving workforce with in the enterprise
8) Very Secure system with top-notch security features, using Roles and Ip addresses
9) Audit capacity which is big pro, system can audit almost eveything with in, and audit trails are always kept,
10) Global System with Best Practice process compliance
1) Oracle Fusion Time and Labor module is not fully matured, needs improvement in UI and workings
2) Payroll supported only for limited number of countries
3) No Post payroll Tax filing support for US
4) The system has many check points where the system asks for confirmation, this can be annoying sometimes
Avaliado em 17/01/2019
Solution that should be more innovative in the emerging market.
Comentários: This software can come to give a tough fight in the corporate structures as the other virtualization solutions and clouds its creator has been doing.
Vantagens: This solution is very innovative for new business structures in its human resources areas, has many benefits in the management of human talent, this solution is under study to be implemented in the organization for which I work, even though they already exist in CLOUD HCM ORACLE generates many positive expectations, both for the area of analysis of the benefits implemented by the company, which has a good coverage of the remunerations to the processes generated by the worker. And its portability is very feasible, the online work is excellent to organize them remotely and updated immediately.
Desvantagens: So far, the cons of this software is based on creating enough credibility to reinforce its use, that is, it must compete in a market already strengthened with other applications, so it must demonstrate better features and not compete with the one that already exists. continue to innovate and try to improve the interface and the collection processes to be flashy before the other software.
Avaliado em 06/12/2017
The Best HR solution for any organisation either on premises or on cloud.
Comentários: Over all is an excellent product to work on.
Vantagens: It is an excellent product and it is having excellent feature for configuration as per customer requirement and lots of add on feature for the organisation support to make the work easy. In a single word Best Product with value for money.
Desvantagens: Some areas need to be looked into and necessary changes nee dot be done. Like Shift scheduling, leave management.
Avaliado em 21/03/2018
On hcm cloud for 2 years. Things are improving.
Vantagens: I do like the cloud technology very much. It drives the right conversations withinn our business. Things are improving. We have been on HCM Cloud for two years now.
Desvantagens: So far it has been the stability, bugs coming out of releases, the user interface is limited. Things are getting better and the things I am seeing are improving.
Avaliado em 12/12/2017
Difficult Implementation, Not Intuitive and Low User Acceptance
Vantagens: Cloud based and offers many features for on boarding and employee management. Everything is able to be managed through the cloud portal
Desvantagens: In practice the portal was always slow, and users found the layout confusing. We offered many training sessions to employees, but even after being shown how to perform functions many users were confused. HR did not like the solution and found the difficulty of use and performance issues outweighed the full feature set.