Quem usa Indigo.Design?
Indigo.Design fornece às equipes de design e desenvolvimento uma solução para oferecer aplicativos perfeitos para pixels o mais rápido possível, sem perder o foco em UX.
O que é Indigo.Design?
Indigo.Design fornece uma plataforma unificada para design visual, prototipagem UX, geração de código e desenvolvimento de aplicativos, que mantém suas equipes produtivas nas ferramentas que adoram. Crie os melhores projetos de interface do usuário usando os componentes e padrões UX no expressivo Indigo Design System com Sketch UI Kits. Adicione interações e transições para mostrar fluxos de usuários, compartilhar protótipos com outras pessoas em qualquer dispositivo, registrar e assistir usuários interagindo com os protótipos e obter relatórios em tempo real, à medida que as pessoas concluem.
Indigo.Design - Informação
Indigo.Design - Preços
Indigo.Design a partir de 39,00 US$/mês. Indigo.Design possui uma versão gratuita e oferece versão de teste grátis. Veja mais informações sobre preços do Indigo.Design abaixo.
Recursos do Indigo.Design
O fornecedor ainda não preencheu essa informação.
Indigo.Design - Avaliações
Exibindo 5 de 54 avaliações
Avaliado em 03/04/2018
I have been using Indigo Studio for more than 4 years as my main prototyping tool
Although Indigo has many features and abilities which allow you to create advanced and complex prototypes, the prototyping model is very flexible so you don't need to focus your attention on the tool itself.
You can invest all your efforts in creating the prototype you wish to test or deliver and easily change it according to the users need.
You don't need to invest your resources in planning HOW to do it.
Just Do It
Indigo supports the design process much better than the competitors such as Axure and Sketch.
It's very easy to learn and to use, so I use it For the thinking and sketching phase, sometimes instead of pen and paper.
And on the other hand, it has very advanced features which allow me to create advanced interactive animated prototypes.
Recently they add structured ability to create usability study and I use it a lot.
It seems that Indigo team work hard to improve it on a regular basis.
It requires relatively large memory resources
Although you can use google fonts, there is no way to import your own font
Avaliado em 06/04/2018
The software is very easy to use & for first time user it is fairly simple to get started quickly.
Comentários: Easy to create application screens & very simple to create prototype.
Vantagens: 1) Simple to create screens & adding interactions from one screen to other is very easy. 2) Enough UI Elements library to create wireframes & clickable prototypes.
1) Horizontal tab navigation for screens: As the application has horizontal tab navigation for screens, it is very difficult to see all the screen as there is limited space, also adding more screen increases the scroll which slows the working speed by increasing the time to find the screen to work upon. Also, the application always crashes when there are many screens added to to horizontal tab. I would suggest to have vertical left navigation for screens, as available in other prototyping tools such as Axure.
2) Old set of tablet & phone devices for screens: because old iPhone & tablet shells the prototype looks ugly, to avoid that we have to we have insert a image of new nice looking iPhone shell in our prototype manually & inside that we put UI Elements.
3)Not having support to see it on mobile devices with actual size: we can not show the mockup to our stakeholders on actual iPhone like a native application, every time we have to open it in browser window. I would suggest to add a full screen support on mobile devices without browser window.
4) Download as app feature missing: Many times we need to test our mockup on actual devices but there is no facility to download it as an app, I would suggest to add this feature, this feature is already present in other applications like Invision app wherein the mockup can be viewed as an app on tapping the mockup icon on mobile phones.
Avaliado em 17/02/2020
GREAT DESIGN INDIGO
Comentários: DAILY USE IN THE CREATION OF GRAPHIC ARTS
Vantagens: EXCELLENT FOR CREATORS, AND DEVELOPERS AND DESIGN, EASY TO HANDLE AND HAS ONE PERFECT TOOLS TO MAKE GOOD ART
Desvantagens: NOTHING AGAINST, EXCELLENT APPLICATION, I RECOMMEND
Avaliado em 03/04/2018
Provide some key features like usability testing which is missing in lot of projects
-Make High fidelity wireframes quickly and present it to stakeholders.
- Reusable components and sharing is easy
- Easy to Use
- Key features like designing for different break points, Usability Testing, export screens as PNG , Downloading as HTML
Crashes very frequently
Customization of components like textbox, dropdown is not possible.
Software becomes slow once the files get heavy
Avaliado em 30/03/2018
I use it to design and prototype business web applications for European Institutions.
Good reputation from peers
Easier communication with customers
recognized as UX professional
Very fast designing process including the magic ALT-click.
The concept of State for screens and the associated navigation pane
The animation timeline that is intuitive and easy to use.
Regular updates that brings new stuffs based on user requests. I really appreciate this approach that most companies don't put in practice.
The Sharing functionality that is easy to use and allow us to show and collect feedback of users.
In the last versions, the integration of Google Fonts
The screenparts that help us to go faster by reusing parts including animations and states Lat but not least, the user support is one of the best I had. Thanks again to these guys!
Desvantagens: It's still tricky to use it behind our company firewall. Seems to be fixed in the lasts versions but still unstable. e.g. it lost the sign in quite often. The pricing policy is quite expensive so we limit our number of licences.