Conheça o AirtableO Airtable é um banco de dados relacional para todos. Com uma interface semelhante a uma planilha que qualquer pessoa pode usar, colaboração em tempo real e recursos avançados, como anexos de arquivos e geração de relatórios, o Airtable é o banco de dados moderno mais fácil de usar.
Quem usa o Airtable?
Pequenas empresas e equipes de organizações maiores
Not sure about Airtable? Compare with a popular alternative
Alternativas ao Airtable
Avaliações do Airtable
Spreadsheet killer! Super flexible software with a ton of use scenarios!
Airtable is my new bestie. (Nonprofit)
Comentários: The interface is beautiful, user friendly, and with the incredible variety of field types, powerful views and filters, you can accomplish almost anything in here. I used Sharepoint Lists and Microsoft Flow at a previous organization, and this is a million times better. What a beautiful piece of tech!
This software is incredibly powerful, and once you get the hang of it, pretty simple to use. We are so grateful for the nonprofit discount, which makes it affordable for our organization. We're using it to manage grant applications and awards in tandem with other software such as Typeform, Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack. It has many powerful built in automation capabilities, and works very well with Zapier for even more power.
Airtable can take some effort and training to learn and master, in order to use it to it's maximum capacity.
The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking
Comentários: The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.
The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.
We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.
Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms
Comentários: I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.
I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.
There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.
Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more user-friendly
We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps) We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.
Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles. Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great. Usecases are endless.
I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable. This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app). In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.
Once I started using it, any other table option makes me turn off
Comentários: It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.
Just the variaties of ways to show data - table, kanban, gallery, calendar, timeline, form! Its incredibly versatile and means you can craft it to many different types of people from CEO, to Marketing, to Finance.
The only downside I can see is that the per-seat amount can get high for multiple team members, I wish this could be lower or to only include core team members in that amount while having 'visitors' that have less access in the document.
Software encontrado em
- Programas para Desenvolver Aplicativos
- Software para Planejamento de Marketing
- Ferramentas de Colaboração
- Software de Marketing de Eventos
- Software de Gestão de Produtos
- Software de Banco de Dados
- Software de Gestão de Projetos sem Fins Lucrativos
- Software de Análise Preditiva de Leads
- Sistemas CRM
- Software de Gestão de Marca
- Ferramentas de Planejamento Estratégico
- Software de Gestão de Ativos
- Software de Gerenciamento de Email
- Software de Gestão de Ciclo de Vida de Produto
- Plataformas Low Code
- Software de Marketing de Conteúdo
- Sistemas de Gestão de Eventos
- Software de Gestão de Leads
- Software de Comunicação de Equipe
- Plataformas de Gerenciamento de Redes Sociais
- Software de Gestão Criativa
- Software de Gestão de Contatos
- Programas para Organograma
- Software de Espaço de Trabalho Digital
- Sistemas de Gestão de Conteúdo
- Sistemas de Gestão de Dados
- Ferramentas de Gestão de Tarefas
- Software de Geração de Leads
- Ferramentas de Email Marketing
- Software de Gestão de Recursos