Conheça o SharpSpring from Constant Contact
O SharpSpring é uma plataforma abrangente de automação de marketing com recursos, funcionalidades e desempenho robustos. É uma das plataformas mais flexíveis do mercado, oferecendo marketing por e-mail baseado em comportamento, integração de CRM nativa ou de terceiros, ferramentas de gestão social, desenvolvedor de página de entrada e blog, compatibilidade universal com o CMS e integração com centenas de aplicativos. O SharpSpring custa, em média, menos de 1/3 do custo de outras plataformas e oferece um programa de parceria especial para as agências de marketing.
Quem usa o SharpSpring from Constant Contact?
O SharpSpring oferece automação de marketing eficiente e acessível para agências de marketing e pequenas e médias empresas por uma fração do custo da concorrência.
Where can SharpSpring from Constant Contact be deployed?
Nuvem, SaaS, baseado na web, Mac (desktop), Windows (desktop), Android (celular), iPhone (celular), iPad (tablet)
vídeos e imagens do SharpSpring from Constant Contact
Compare o SharpSpring from Constant Contact com produtos similares
Recursos do SharpSpring from Constant Contact
- Acompanhamento de atividades
- Agendamento automatizado
- Agendamento de campanhas
- Agendamento de postagens
- Análise de dados de campanhas
- Análise de dados em tempo real
- Análise de dados visual
- Análise de tendências
- Arrastar e soltar
- Biblioteca de conteúdo
- Biblioteca de imagens
- Dados em tempo real
- Filtragem por palavras chave
- Gerenciamento de contatos
- Gerenciamento de multicanal
- Gerenciamento do desempenho em redes sociais
- Gestão de calendários
- Gestão de campanhas
- Gestão de conteúdo
- Gestão de múltiplas contas
- Gestão do fluxo de trabalho
- Imagem de marca personalizável
- Importação/exportação de dados
- Indicadores de desempenho
- Integração de redes sociais
- Integrações de terceiros
- Marketing de multicanal
- Marketing por e-mail
- Modelos personalizáveis
- Monitoramento das redes sociais
- Múltiplas campanhas
- Painel de atividades
- Planejamento de campanhas
- Promoção social
- Publicação automática
- Publicidade social
- Rastreamento de cliques
- Rastreamento de conversão
- Rastreamento de engajamento
- Relatórios e análise de dados
- Relatórios e estatística
- Relatórios personalizáveis
- Segmentação de campanhas
- Segmentação de clientes
- Testes A/B
- Visualização de dados
SharpSpring from Constant Contact - AlternativasMais alternativas ao SharpSpring from Constant Contact
SharpSpring from Constant Contact - AvaliaçõesLer todas as 723 avaliações
The marketing automation choice when value-for-money matters
Comentários: We moved from HubSpot to SharpSpring primarily because of the price: HubSpot can be very expensive, particularly if you need to use the CRM and marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the market leader in usability and reporting (in my opinion) so we did notice a difference when moving to SharpSpring, but for 95% of the activities we undertake SharpSpring is at least as good as HubSpot and often better. The grouping of landing pages into funnels is one example of some great SharpSpring functionality that helps make your campaigns more effective.
SharpSpring does everything you would expect at a competitive price. The tool is a very capable marketing automation system, with good email and automation capabilities, as well as some great tracking and social media features.
Reporting is good, but not as good as the best (which is HubSpot in my opinion). Although the capabilities don't hold us back, it would be nice to be able to have easy ways to measure the performance of landing pages/funnels.
A better option to Hubspot and other Marketing Automation solutions
Comentários: We like the platform as we can track online and email interactions with prospects, customers and partners. This helps us with qualifying lead generation and tracking the stickiness of campaigns. The training of SharpSpring was challenging but we were able to muddle through and figure out a lot of stuff on our own. Customer support has also been great when they are able to help with issues that may arise.
We like the fact it is much cheaper in cost as compared to HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms. The ease of using the platform has made it easy to early adoption of the end users and we are able to fully track our MQL and ROI.
SharpSpring has an extremely high demand on email accuracy rate of 98% so quite often we get suspended due to bounced back emails. Sometimes it is difficult to have an almost 100% list when people leave companies. We have as a solution, pay for 3rd party email checker services,to help mitigate this and we also send a larger portion of emails though mailchimp.
SharpSpring as our CRM
Comentários: SharpSpring listens to its clients and provides an easy to use CRM. When I have a question, they have the answer! I enjoy my CRM experience with SharpSpring.
SharpSpring is extremely user friendly. It allows for automation through the entire sales funnel. From its Social Media capabilities to its impactful email marketing feature, SharpSpring improves our productivity from management to rep usage!
In doing research, there was supposed to be an automatic integration with Qwilr. We have found that is not the case.
Comentários: Started out fine until we realized that all the report data within SharpSpring was false. We understand that data accountability is an issue in the marketing automation industry as a whole, but SharpSpring is especially terrible at this. The fact that upper management in IT recognizes that email report data is different between what's in SharpSpring email reports, what's in SharpSpring Life Of The Lead, and what's in the exported email report excel list and subsequently admits that none of it is entirely correct is beyond me. The software is meant to provide genuinely insightful feedback to track user activity and potential conversions, however, the development team.
Marketing automation features are very helpful.
- There is no escalation process for customer support requests that are above a customer support reps expertise - Email report data is BS and one of the heads of IT at SharpSpring admitted it. The report data within SS differs from the data exported; the excel file has duplicate headline titles with different meanings/data; email data is shit - we sent test emails internally and didn't open them and it shows we opened them 3 times in SS and 4 times in the exported report - Life of the Lead is the most valuable data within SS and yet you cannot automate based on any of it - Life Of The Lead duplicates email "opens" and "clicks" based on how many people are in the chain, giving a false view of engagement from customers - Email clicks are a load of BS - it shows that emails were opened and every link clicked within 10 seconds of sending because of spam bots/filters. SharpSpring doesn't filter this data out, so we can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not. "Can't we export the excel sheet and do that filtering ourselves?" Nope - as stated before, one of the head IT guys at SharpSpring validated our concerns that the excel email report is indeed, shit data. None of it is usable - Rather than creating a backlog of needed updates and releasing them as a batch update on non-business-hours, SharpSpring product development teams push updates during work hours, breaking crucial functionality for 3+ hours/week, leaving our sales staff twiddling thumbs and complaining.
Chris, we're so sorry to hear about the experience and issues you've had with SharpSpring. We thoroughly appreciate that you have expressed specific concerns and hopefully we have the opportunity to regain your trust. I know the team is actively looking into these issues, but if there's anything additional we can do in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Sharpspring made sales tracking so much easier for me and my team
Comentários: What really makes Sharpspring stand out from other platforms is their excellent customer service and constant improving of the features within the platform. Although the platform still has a few improving points, my experience overall has been very satisfying. I would recomend this 100% to other coleagues.
What I mostly appreciated about using sharpspring was the diverse range of features within the platform, since they identify and capture prospect information much easier; wich is very valuable in terms of sales optimization.
Sharpspring has a very accelerated rate for putting out new features, to keep up and compete with other platforms, wich is a pro; however, the new features often need updates. Video Calling, for instance, was great by the time the pandemic began; however, it might not be as established as other video conference competitors.