Conheça o NetSuite
O Oracle NetSuite é um provedor na nuvem de ERP e sistema de gestão financeira globalmente, adequado para empresas em crescimento que precisam de consolidação fácil de grupo, suporte a vários idiomas e conformidade tributária. O pacote de soluções do Oracle NetSuite foi projetado para a nuvem, ideal para empresas modernas de médio e grande porte, com mais de 50 funcionários.
Quem usa o NetSuite?
O NetSuite é um provedor global de planejamento de recursos empresariais (ERP na sigla em inglês) e gestão financeira na nuvem. O NetSuite é ideal para empresas de todos os tamanhos, em particular empresas de médio porte e divisões de grandes empresas.
NetSuite - Informação
Fundada em 1977
Preço do NetSuite
- Sem versão grátis
O NetSuite não possui uma versão gratuita. Versão paga do NetSuite a partir de 499,00 US$/mês.
NetSuite - Informação
Fundada em 1977
vídeos e imagens do NetSuite
NetSuite: implantação e suporte
- Ao vivo online
Recursos do NetSuite
- Acesso para Celular
- Controle de estoque
- Gerenciamento de SEO
- Gestão da comunicação
- Gestão de clientes
- Gestão de pedidos
- Gestão de promoções
- Gestão de remessas
- Opções de pagamento
- Para B2B
- Pedidos em lote
- Relatórios e análise de dados
- Repetição de pedidos
NetSuite - AlternativasMais alternativas ao NetSuite
Comentários: Help us at a time we were growing the company, so right now we are more efficient and have real time data because of Netsuite.
- Very Robust and Fully customizable - Have an API and so connect with third party and other tools you use internally can be definitely doable. - Multiple currencies, locations and internationalization help you when you have to access in different subsidiaries - Have great tools for making reports The support have been great the last 2 or 3 times I used it.
- Sometimes tends to be slow, It seems like that was a problem with the implementation but in general it feel slow. - The UI looks old, but does what you need. - The documentation is really heavy and sometimes is hard to find things there.
Netsuite for Business
Comentários: NetSuite has been amazing to work with and learn from. Having knowledge of NetSuite can prepare you for just about any other ERP out there and vice-versa.
NetSuite has allowed us to easily utilize CRM and ERP technologies to further company goals. Every facet of NetSuite has left a positive impact on our business so far. On top of that, Netsuite is extremely customizable and flexible enough to fit just about any business model.
NetSuite is not a very newbie-friendly ERP system. Without background knowledge on ERPs or someone to help train you, it is easy to find yourself lost very fast. Thankfully there is a massive library of FAQs and support pages.
ERP system to be considered before implementation
This software has pros and cons. overall - Need to be considered thoroughly before being picked.
basically it's much more finance oriented than logistics oriented
Flexible in editing and correcting mistakes.
Very slow. We're experiencing a of performance issues that, according to NetSuite cannot be solved which is a major issue for an organization
Razões para mudar para o NetSuite: It was described as a cutting edge software, very intuitive.
Dr. veronika V.
Fully satisfied with setup and features
Comentários: We selected netsuite after a tender process with 5 systems in the final round. Netsuite offered the best price/value and the shortest implementation time, which was also met. We needed a lot of configuration to match our digital, but complex business model, but after quite some testing it worked well.
* quick setup - from kickoff to implementation took us 5 months * easy to learn system: we did not find trained accountants for Netsuite, but everyone works well with the system * good set of ready-to-use reports
* american system: some booking rules and system setups are not German GAAP compliant * some standard functionalities not integrated (e.g., multibanking tool)
Comentários: NetSuite is an allrounder software that makes your business management easy due to the large amount of functions that it incorporates.
NetSuite has a rich varied range if features which makes it relatively more useful. You can easily customize it to adopt practically to a specific work mode. It offers a hassle free integration among various systems like CRM, ERP and E-commerce with an all in one database. It integrates with majority of related third party apps like amazon, databricks, etc.
It has acomplex interface, and requires quite a bit of training for new commers to learn using it effectively, due to the abundance of features that it hosts.