Nexonia Expense Reports

Avaliações do Nexonia Expense Reports

da Nexonia

Nexonia has set a gold standard.

Avaliado em 01/07/2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Entretenimento, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I love Nexonia for its simplicity and the fact it is highly customizable. It is cloud-based and therefore perfect for mobile management of staff expenses in my organization.I love the approval workflow , and how Nexonia integrates seamlessly with our inhouse ERP tools.
I love the quality of the mobile app. Majority of my colleagues at work have never had a cause to use Nexonia on desktop and this proves how well the smartphone app has been effective.This is great for measuring mileage for tasks and subsidized meals which we all never seem to get enough of at work.
I love the quality of support Nexonia offers my organization. On every occasion ,when I have reached out to the Nexonia team , I always got to talk to an human being. This is rare for software firms who seem to always want to over automate their support structure.Therefore I will say Nexonia is setting a good standard.

Desvantagens: Linking my personal debit card to Nexonia always seem to be an hurdle ,and not just for me but also for most of my colleagues at work.

Money Saver

Avaliado em 08/05/2019
Business Development Executive
Construção, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been using this app for almost 3 years and it helped me a lot in saving and reporting the expenses. As it is compatible working with Android's which is very helpful as the accounts and finance teams require these tools to make the work easier for them, and i would recommend to organizations and corporate to use the same if i am given a chance to.

Vantagens: The most i like is that i can use the software through my mobile and i reach out for my mobile whenever i make any expense or any expense is made in the organization as well as personally. When corporate management expense policies are strict people are relying on the app very much to control or to report the same which helps the management to come to a conclusion. This can also be integrated with credit cards and other CRMS and tools to keep a track of the expense. Busy finance and accounting leaders will definitely need this.

Desvantagens: The least i like is that the tool must be in a way that it can be integrated in as much as CRM's used by the corporate and a bit unsteady during poor receipt of internet connectivity

Nexonia Expense Reports

Avaliado em 03/06/2019
Bhanu K.
Java Developer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: 1) One of the best organized software to report expenses.
2) Good Sync between the mobile application and web app.
3) Easy to report expense as you make purchase.
4) Mobile app really makes handy to report expenses from anywhere.

Desvantagens: 1) Can sync better with low internet speed.
2) Mobile app UI can be improved.

Amazing Product, excellent support

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Ania P.
HR Manger
Bancos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Love that this product makes creating expenses super easy.

Desvantagens: I would not change anything about this product.

Expense Reports

Avaliado em 11/10/2016
Dylan F.
VP
Seguros, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I can not comment on cost - as it is corporately paid for, nor can I comment on support, as when I have an issue I go to our internal team.
We did get trained on the system by a representative - who was likeable and enthusiastic. Pleasant experience.
Overall: I would not purchase this on my own.
It is "jumpy", so when you try to navigate between columns of expenses or time sheets you often have to reselect multiple times - which really makes it slow. This also means there is the likelihood for errors and as such it seems you not only have to complete the entry but review to make sure it didn't "jump" and have an item get miscategorized.
The "copy" functions which should allow you to copy the categories from week to week - don't work well either. This is tiresome as then one if forced to do everything that the copy function is supposed to assist with.
I have had a few service interruptions. I did not inquire to our internal support - as the message that came up when my time sheets and expenses were lost indicated that there was an issue with your site and to please come back later. It would have been of benefit if you have provided a suggestion as to how long the site would be down, or given the option to be notified when come back. Some work was lost, which was also a pain.
We have had various problems submitting information and getting items approved. These were not individual issues, but across the organization. So - I can not validate if that was NEXONIA or in part the integration with our company.
The integration with AMEX is cool - but it does chose the wrong categories, so I still have to edit them. This could be a result of our team having too many sub categories.
Sorry that this isn't very positive comments, but it truly looked like a good platform, but is just not client friendly.....yet :) I do not need to have this feedback posted - that is not my intent. I rather you just use the information to improve the platform.

Vantagens: please see first section - amex integration - and it looks to have the right "thinking" behind what an app should do

Desvantagens: Please see first section
difficult to use
jumpy
creates errors because of the above
credit card integration - miss categorizes
System outages with no way to be notified when it is back on line and no time estimate
- happene don the weekends, so I was going to call - but there was no support available at the time

Gets the Job Done

Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Marketing Coordinator
Serviços jurídicos, 501-1000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Once you get into the flow of navigating Nexonia, it is fairly easy to upload receipts to expense. The categories provided make sense and the submission process is a breeze. UX/UI is fairly intuitive and I don't have to worry about extra buttons/flashy new features getting in my face.

Desvantagens: The only issues are really on my team's side. The way they structure the "memo" section can be confusing and it is difficult to tell what the expense was for. But that is on their end not Nexonia's!

Nexonia Expense Reports Review

Avaliado em 14/12/2019
Archit A.
Sr. Tester
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 001+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall a positive experience but not something mind blowing. This is a good software & if team behind it keeps updating from time to time, It can give good competition to established names.

Vantagens: It is easy to use and can be handled without much training. Can be used on phone as well so handy & ready to go. Is not very complex and process can be handled effectively.

Desvantagens: New features should be added. Some more functionalities are required to make it at par with other alternatives in the market.

Serves it's purpose!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019
Ashlynn M.
Team Lead, Client Success
Publicidade e marketing, 10 001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I like that we can take photos of our receipts and upload them; the platform is very detailed and ensures all necessary information is included.

Desvantagens: I think some of the features are redundant/not needed; I think it takes a lot of time to submit a report via the mobile app.

Easy for everyone involved

Avaliado em 11/12/2019
Galina G.
Public Sector Account Manager
Serviços de Facilities, 10 001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Nexonia helps me not to waste more time than necessary on logging expenses .The ability to do it on my phone has been a godsend .

Vantagens: Nexonia can be revolutionary for your business .It digitizes and automates expense tracking ,freeing up time and manpower . It also supports integration with third party software ,making the process even more seamless.

Desvantagens: Once you have submitted an entry ,editing is very hard and it would be quicker to delete and re-enter .Which causes issues on it's own . If you are also keeping all the data on a centralized location ,it might take some time for new entries to be updated .

Great tool for Expenses

Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Frank B.
Director of Sales
Formação profissional e coaching, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I am using this software to process my expenses as management here for the company.

Vantagens: The mobile app makes it easy to use and take pictures of receipts when out in the field. I don't have to worry about losing them.

Desvantagens: I feel that it could be a little more intuitive. For example if I take a picture of a receipt then I wish it would automatically put in the date, amount, etc.

Welcome to the 21st Century

Jon D.
Accounting Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Prior to Nexonia, our company was mired in the paperwork report world. Tying out receipts was a nightmare and reimbursements were delayed due to time spent traveling through the mail. We instituted Nexonia about 2 years ago and our employees love it. It is easy to use, allows for greater visibility by managers and speeds up the reimbursement time-frame. Overall, we are absolutely thrilled with our selection of Nexonia as our expense report vendor.

Vantagens: Ease of use and tight integration with NetSuite. The fact that I can enter or remove an employee in our CRM and have it flow directly into Nexonia is a huge time saver. We rarely need to utilize the support team, but when we do they are more than happy to roll up their sleeves and take ownership of our issues.

Desvantagens: The only con I can think of is that a year ago, it seemed like new versions were constantly being rolled out and not always tested on different smartphones. For example, we have a large contingent using a Samsung Galaxy that had an issue where launching the camera caused the app to crash. It was eventually resolved, but if I recall it had to do with the latest update that was released. At the time, the Galaxy was a very popular phone.

A helpful tool for keeping track of project expenses!

Avaliado em 30/01/2017
Andrew K.
Video Producer
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I like how easy it is for new users to pick up and use Nexonia. It's easy to figure out, and does a lot of the leg work for you. My favorite feature is getting an auto-generated list of expenses based on my credit card history. Before, I was manually entering the amounts for each expense, which at least doubled the time it took to log expenses. With Nexonia, every transaction on my card is automatically in the system. And I love that I can drag and drop receipt pics without having to go through an upload process. Once the receipts are online, I can link/unlink and group multiple receipts to the same expense entry, which has been very useful for the way my receipts are sometimes generated (such as different receipts for itemized segments of a single transaction). I also like that I can log expenses on the road with the mobile app. It has at times shown a delay in syncing with my online profile, but otherwise is a very useful app for tracking expenses in real time and not having to worry about coming back from a business trip with a lot of reporting to do. My only nitpick is that there does not seem to be a way to make edits to multiple expense entries at the same time. For example, if I have ten transactions for a single project, especially when they are going to be logged to the same category in that project, I have to go through and make the same drop down selections for each individual entry. I would like instead to be able to "copy/paste" the entry's profile or simply select multiple transactions and edit the elements in one window. That kind of feature would really make this software top notch, and save me even more time than the software already has. But overall I'm a big fan of the software and how it organizes and tracks our expenses.

Vantagens: The drag-and-drop feature for receipts, auto-generated entries linked to my credit card, the option to use the mobile app, and the ability to group multiple receipts to one entry.

Desvantagens: There is not a way to make multiple edits to entries with identical profiles. Either a template or a way to edit any items that are selected would be an extremely useful feature.

Rebecca's Review

Rebecca J.
Characterization & Metrology Lead
Pesquisa, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I manage my departments finances through this program. It is very easy to use once you learn how. I love how each person can send their receipts directly to Nexonia!

Vantagens: I like how this software allows each person to send their receipt directly to Nexonia and the current months report. I love how easy it is to see who has what card transactions and create an entry from that or you can go to the receipt and link it to a card transaction to create the entry.

Desvantagens: I don't like how long it takes for each transaction to reach the Nexonia software. I can get the product and receipt before the transaction even reaches the Nexonia software. Although I don't believe that this is solely Nexonia's fault. The other thing that I would change is the linking of receipts to transactions, once the receipt is linked it would be nice if it was completely removed from the receipts list, although if you have two transactions with one receipt you need to link them both (the two transactions) to the same receipt, so you would have to send the same receipt to Nexonia twice, so I can understand why it is the way it is.

Nexonia Makes Expenses a Breeze

Afton H.
Assistant Controller
51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Over the last three years, Nexonia has taken us from a company relying on paper reconciliations to a fully-automated paperless system. It's incredibly easy to set up reporting structures, approve and edit expenses, and keep accurate receipt records. Additionally, Nexonia integrates with QuickBooks Online so once expenses are approved, getting them into QuickBooks is just a click of the button.

Vantagens: QBO integration. Ease of use. Everything is customizable so that you are always getting the information you need from employees regarding what the expense was for. Ability to code on the go with the app and save receipts for later makes this a great software for companies with employees who do a lot of traveling. Constant updates to the system fixing bugs and adding new features.

Desvantagens: Most of the things that bothered us about the software have been fixed over time - including coding multiple expenses at once and easier receipt capture.

Kathy Plummer - Beta Theta Pi Fraternity

Kathy P.
Asst. Director of Finance
Gestão da educação, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The time helps us a lot posting to different departments. It is important to for allocations at the end of each month to know where our employees are spending their time. The expenses have saved a lot of time for everyone. They can upload their receipts right away so loss of them has cut down 90%. We give them drop downs so the coding is actually done by them and more actuate.

Vantagens: The employee's takes ownership. We can give them options to chose from so less mistakes are made. I like that after an employee finish's they submit which then takes the information into approval, by the time it gets exported into our accounting software it is correct. I like that the time and expenses are done in the same manor.

Desvantagens: The approval sections leave a little to be desired. You have to move back and fourth to see the amount compared to the coding. The picture of the attachment and picture of the receipts has a little to be desired, it takes more time than it should because of this.

Easy Submission of Expenses / Integration with Quickbooks

Mark R.
Desktop and Mobile Support Specialist
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: As a end user who submits ~20 expense items per month the convenience and ease of use is unparalleled. We moved from a paper system previously that was quite cumbersome. The interface is user friendly and the all the various methods for acquiring the digital copy of the expense is great. I mainly drag and drop PDF formatted images to upload the expenses into my report and it works great every time. I also use the email feature to send expenses to my reports and it great for larger email formatted invoices.
I also appreciate the fact that I can leave a report half done if I need to track down a missing invoice or receipt and it saves everything done up to that point.
I also support the accounting team with the integration of Nexonia to Quickbooks - this can be a little challenging to setup but the support staff are very helpful and we have always managed to get our users setup.

Vantagens: Ease of adding and capturing receipts. Auto balancing and the way it handles split receipts. Ability of managers to see what is in a end users account - what is outstanding or remaining to be worked on.

Desvantagens: Email receipts - having to back out of the report I am working on to have the receipts show up as available to attach to the expenses. Once you go back into the specific report again the emailed receipts show up just fine.

Best AP/AR solution around

Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Amanda G.
Senior Accountant
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has been a great solution. We transitioned to this from another AP/AR solution. This has eliminated the need for two softwares and we just use this one. I love that it talks with our Accounting solution, saving a lot of time.

Vantagens: This software is a great AP/AR solution. Our team can easily process their expense reports on the road, no need to keep receipts and manually upload and code in the office. The AP solution is great. It is processed in the system, including all one over one approvals needed. Then it transfers over to Sage Intacct seamlessly, where the checks are printed. This solution transfers the invoice directly to our accounting software, which is a feature a lot of other AP solutions does not offer. It has saved a lot of man hours

Desvantagens: The support offered with this solution can be a little lacking sometimes. I didn't know we had a direct account manager until we were with the software for 2 years. There can be a little lag in customer support getting back to you. But these are things I can look past for the other pros that the software offers.

Expenses Branch 087

Shane S.
Branch Manager
1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My experience is generally positive as this process does eliminate many steps required in the past to recover expenditures.

Vantagens: It is fast and effective and can be done from any location eliminating the need to save receipts for a long period of time.

Desvantagens: All things considered, I have no complaints about the soft ware itself. I have had no negative experiences to date.

Great product with friendly user application

Brook S.
Consultant
Consultoria de gestão, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I've been using Nexonia for approximately 2 years and really enjoy how easy it has been to log expenses and categorize spending. The mobile phone applications have been extremely helpful in capturing needed receipts and categorically assigning expenses

Vantagens: -User friendly/intuitive
-Mobile phone application (receipt recording)

Desvantagens: -Navigating between expense reports can be a challenge
-Should consider adding a "default" setting so users can choose a default client/project when assigning expenses; too often I've assigned project expenses to the wrong client/project when a default setting would have been helpful

Would recommend Nexonia!

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fellow
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Easy to use!

Vantagens: Nexonia Expense Reports was so easy to use! If anything was difficult is was because the admin people made too many categories that were similar. It was easy to tell when the admins needed you to edit a submission and to track at what stage the report was at after submitting.

Desvantagens: The only thing that was annoying was for mapping the miles if only gave you the direct route on maps... but Michigan has a ton of construction for 8/12 months so you never take the direct route. It would have been nice to edit that to get the money for my miles.

A good and functional solution for expense management

Avaliado em 15/03/2018
Jacob P.
Finance & Information Systems Director
Instituições religiosas
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Saves us hours as month on expense management (corporate credit cards)
Its not the most user friendly platform. Its definitely functional, but it will always take training.

Vantagens: This solution has saved us hours each month collecting and organizing receipts. We've gone from taking 5 hours a week to 1 hour a week really working with credit card receipts.

Desvantagens: I've seen some competitors have a little better UI, but may not have the same features.

Nick Hampson

Avaliado em 20/09/2016
Nick H.
Engineering Director
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great app. It's very easy to use personally and easy to approve other peoples expenses on the go.

Vantagens: take picture to add item to submit expense all with the same device.

Desvantagens: the flash resets to "auto" for each picture. I would like it to set to "on" and remember that setting for each subsequent picture.

I love the mobile application

Avaliado em 22/05/2018
Ramin S.
Digital Instructor
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: I think Nexonia Expenses is already a leader in the expense management applications on the market. Till last month I didn't use its mobile app for iPhone, but later I saw it is really helpful and simple to use. And everything is working smoothly as a desktop version. It designed graphically and you can see not only your expenses and also where did you spend some amount with a map and other attached files. You can add manual spending and of course, it will calculate your expenses from credit cards.

Desvantagens: It took a long time to explain the whole interface to our staff. And otherwise, we didn't experience any negative sides of Nexonia. Thanks for that kind of service.

The Nexonia Expense Reporting Mobile App has dramatically simplified my weekly expense reporting.

Avaliado em 27/07/2018
Audit Senior
Contabilidade, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Nexonia Expense reporting saves me time and heartache by allowing me to submit my expenses as I incur them. I am able to quickly upload all work-related receipts and never have to worry about keeping track of a pile of printed receipts again.

Vantagens: I love that this software has a fully integrated mobile app. I use it most often when I travel for work and am able to easily submit my expense report receipts in real time. This saves me so much time and effort as I no longer have to keep up with every receipt until the end of the week.

Desvantagens: The only thing I don't love about this software is that it can be slightly tedious adding notes and comments to my expense reports. If I cover the cost of lunch for 5 people on my team, I have to manually type in each team members name. If the software platform could integrate a database of current employees this would streamline part of my expense reporting process.

Partner Review of Expense Reporting

Brittany D.
Principal
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We love Nexonia and recommend it to our clients however, as of recently things seem to be getting less organized. For example, billings were done a month late and incorrectly. Granted, they were willing to fix it however, it just seems things have gotten a bit hectic for them. Lastly - i have been waiting months for them to fix the integration for JEs to Intacct. I haven't felt the urgency to get this issue addressed.

Vantagens: Ease and on my phone

Desvantagens: Receipts are hard to find sometimes and could be easier.
Card feeds are not consistent - we sometimes end up with duplicates and/or are missing charges - this needs to be improved.