Avaliações médias

4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.7/5

Sobre APS Payroll

A folha de pagamento e o RH ficam fáceis para os clientes.

Saiba mais sobre o APS Payroll

Exibindo 558 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Michele D.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Materiais de construção, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/11/2018

"APS meets all of our payroll needs. Great customer service and support."

Vantagens: I've been working with APS for almost two years and being my very first experience with a payroll software I found it very easy to learn. The way this software is built and organized makes it very easy to use it. This is particularly true when you are in need to create a report. In this case you can choose one of the several ready-to-use reports from the "Report Manager" option, or you can build your own customized report that best meets your needs. Additionally, to save time and efforts the report you created can be shared among several users in different departments.
Another thing I liked about APS is the excellent customer service I received in all of the inquires and issues I encountered during my job.

Desvantagens: What I liked least about this software is the fact that when you enter or modify any type of information there is no "safety net", meaning the system does not ask you to confirm your changes before leaving the tab you are in. By adding this extra step you will be "forced" to double check your entries and this can be very helpful in avoiding mistakes especially on sensitive information like bank account numbers, pay rates, or addresses.
Another feature that could be implemented is to allow users to download raw data or .csv file directly from the "Analytics" tiles. Right now you can only display, look, and print the information but you cannot download the data in on Excel format. From an Human Resources standpoint it would very helpful to be able to download data such as Employee Turnover, New Hires by department, and Employee Count by month.

por APS em 16/11/2018

Thank you so much for your honest and enlightening review, Michele. We really appreciate your feedback. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at [email protected] or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

• Avaliado em 13/11/2018
Loren A.
HR Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/12/2019

"Quality System, Good Price & Customer Oriented"

Comentários: Sales promises were lofty, but the reality is the system is better than most that I've tried. For the price, function and delivery, this is a good system for a small to medium size employer. The add-on options make the system better in my opinion.

Vantagens: Very easy to use. The system is laid out in an easy to view manner. Also this is available on mobile device.

Desvantagens: Customization is difficult. The company is willing to work with you, but may take time to develop any customs, if available at all.

por APS em 03/12/2019

Your positive review is much appreciated, Loren! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made your payroll processes easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Claudia F.
Operations Manager
Telecomunicações, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"APS Payroll"

Comentários: Payroll ease - employee self reporting

Vantagens: Easy to use - eSelf Serve for Employees

Desvantagens: I have no complaints about this software

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Robin C.
Office Mgr
Agricultura, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2020

"Love it so far"

Comentários: Being able to combine payroll AND HR online is amazing. I love the reporting options I have and that I can still run payroll in house but have APS handle the taxes so they are done correctly.

Vantagens: I love the reporting options! There are so many great reporting options as well as the option to put together your own! I also like that you don't have to sign up for each module if you don't need it. If you are using the payroll module but don't want/need the HR or attendance module than you don't have to sign up for those. I also like that you have your own (small) dedicated support team instead of just calling in or doing an online chat with a random person. We have only been using APS for a short time but so far I love it much more than our previous providers which included Quickbooks and Sage.

Desvantagens: You do several training calls and those can be a bit hard to schedule depending on scheduling conflicts on both sides but that would be expected anywhere..... There really isn't anything I can say I don't really like so far? Maybe the price? It is a tiny bit pricey... Especially for smaller companies.... The only other thing I would like to see would be a quicker processing time for direct deposit. Our previous payroll company was able to process same day which comes in very handy for us (especially during holidays) since we run payroll the following day after the end of our pay period.

por APS em 06/02/2020

Your positive review is very much appreciated, Robin! We're glad to hear you're happy with the reporting options and your dedicated support team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 14/01/2020
Julie C.
Payroll Specialist
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2018

"Payroll Specialist"

Comentários: My experience has had some good and some bad. I feel the customer service is great but I don't feel the system meets our companies needs as I have to track several things manually because the system does not track them correctly.

Vantagens: The system is pretty user friendly. I like the fact that the majority of reports export into excel. Customer service team is always readily available to help and very responsive.

Desvantagens: There are issues with transferring employees from company to company. The system does not cap deductions correctly.

por APS em 24/08/2018

We appreciate your review, Julie! We're glad to hear our support team is providing the responsive attention you deserve.

We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. We would also love the opportunity to speak with you one on one to discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at [email protected] or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

• Avaliado em 22/08/2018
Corey S.
HR Manager
Engenharia civil, 13-50 funcionários

"Great customer service!"

Vantagens: Very happy with all the capabilities that aps has to offer for full service HR functions.

Desvantagens: None that I can recollect at this time.

por APS em 03/12/2019

Thank you for your positive review, Corey! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Rebecca P.
sales
Varejistas, 13-50 funcionários

"assessment"

Comentários: overall feeling of that system was a 10-10 . it was handy. usueful

Vantagens: when I worked for applebees we were using this aps payroll sytstem . I know when I was dealing with some personal legal issues that I need to get copies of detailed info that the aps payroll system has the answers and we were able to print off any copies neccessary

Desvantagens: I wouldnt say there was any cons as to tis was the only payroll system they used. I had no problem accessing this site.

por APS em 06/12/2019

Your positive review is very much appreciated, Rebecca! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform and our system has reduced your errors. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Cheyenne J.
Secretary
Alimentação e bebidas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2019

"Great customer service "

Vantagens: The system is easy to use. when I have problems, I call and they walk me step-by-step.

Desvantagens: I don’t have any dislikes, I really appreciate the friendly customer service

por APS em 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review, Cheyenne! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Jaime G.
CFO
Consultoria de gestão
    3.5/5
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2015

"Breath of Fresh Air for MAC Users!"

Vantagens: The software works on the Safari platform so I don't have to download other browsers. Although not completely intuitive, the software is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I love how they assign one service rep for consistency but others are always available to help you if needed. I have used Automatic Data Processing (ADP) and Paychex, and hands down this is the best software we have found to manage our payroll. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Desvantagens: Some of the features are not as adaptable to our needs as we would like, and some of the reporting capabilities are not intuitive, but again the customer service is far superior to that of any other company so it has really been a non-issue.

• Avaliado em 25/06/2015
Alicia M.
Veterinarian
Veterinária, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/01/2020

"Quick and accurate payroll services"

Comentários: My overall experience with APS payroll has been positive.

Vantagens: APS payroll was easy to integrate with the veterinary practice and made managerial duties much easier.

Desvantagens: We rarely had any issues while using the APS payroll services, and when we did, the employee had resolution in a timely manner.

por APS em 06/02/2020

Your positive review is very much appreciated, Alicia! We're glad to hear we've made your managerial duties easier and we've resolved any issues you've had in a timely manner. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 22/01/2020
Dee ann S.
Controller
Serviços meio ambientais, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/11/2019

"Excellent Product for our Small Business without a Huge Investment"

Comentários: Before APS our payroll process was a multiple day process. It was a compilation of paper a third party time clock system that was very limited and our vacation policy was maintained by a spreadsheet and emails.

Vantagens: This software completely transformed our Payroll and HR processes. Completely integrated all aspects together into one place.

Desvantagens: Have not really had any cons with the software if we run into something that we need it is either available or the customer support will give us ideas for a work around if not currently available.

por APS em 27/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Dee Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 26/11/2019
Sandy R.
Financial Manager
Instituições religiosas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2019

"Switching to APS Was a Smart Move"

Comentários: I am beyond satisfied with our move to APS. The overall payroll processing system is easier to use than our previous system and has significantly more functionality by enabling employees to enter their hours directly via website or app and then enabling managers to approve automatically. The transition took about two months and throughout the experience, APS made it their priority to communicate clearly and effectively with me. Customer service is clearly a top value, and I am pleased with my assigned team's quick and consistent availability either via email or phone. Our service, functionality, efficiency, comprehension, and overall satisfaction have increased dramatically with APS, while our monthly payments have decreased. That makes us one very happy customer!

Vantagens: I appreciate the ease of use and logical flow of the payroll process. The system is intuitive and not at all intimidating to administrators, managers, or employees using eSelfService.

Desvantagens: We have had some trouble with the eSign feature, where hourly employees are required to verify their payroll hour submissions and everyone must verify leave times. This does not always work consistently for us. Thankfully, as the administrator, I am able to override an unsigned time card.

por APS em 27/11/2019

We're happy to hear that the intuitive design of our platform was easily accessible to everyone in your company, Sandy! We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Heather N.
HR Generalist
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2019

"Great but needs some updating"

Comentários: We are generally impressed but it's seems like a newer software that needs to do some updating and more frequent updating at that.

Vantagens: Benefit management and carrier connection.
Ease of use for employees and administrators.
Accuracy of timekeeping and payroll.
Leave of Absence event tracking.

Desvantagens: Performance Reviews. The templates are just too difficult to load as we use forms specific to each position. Editing of individual questions is not possible so we are not using this feature.
Customization is lacking in benefit set-up. We are not able to create custom messages during open enrollment, add specific attachments, or select PCP for our HMO plans which is pretty standard.
Notifications for Non-Banking Days. They pop up every time you go back to the dashboard. There should be a button to click I don't want to see this message anymore.
Customer Service is great and responsive but sometimes you get different answers from different reps.

por APS em 19/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the APS system. We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance and reliability of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service.

If you have any other comments or questions, please do not hesitate to call, message, or email your account manager.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

• Avaliado em 16/11/2019
Anthony C.
Regional Manager
Varejistas, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2019

"APS Payroll and Hiring Software is second to none"

Comentários: We are solving payroll and new hire issues. They make it so easy for our reps to complete their onboarding process that we can't imagine ever going back to our old software. They also make it extremely easy to troubleshoot payroll issues in the even that a rep didn't receive their pay card or direct deposit.

Vantagens: I love the ease of use that this product offers. Even your day 1 employees can get the hang of this software before lunch time on their very first day using it. I also really like that they are continually updating and improving the software as the professional landscape grows and changes through technology. APS seems to be at the forefront of advancing their software so you'll never be frustrated at using a slow or outdated software for hiring or payroll. All in all this is just a great product that anyone can use and that is a major selling point for any business owner. Nobody wants to spend tons of time and money just training their HR and payroll teams to use their software and APS keeps that cost at a minimum.

Desvantagens: I can't really think of anything i don't like about this software. I guess the one thing that i think APS could improve is where they put the search bars to search for current employees. Right now you have to go to a specific page to search for already hired employees while the applicant search bar can be accessed from the main screen.

por APS em 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Anthony! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform and our system has reduced your errors. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Chris T.
COO
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2019

"A great tool and great company"

Comentários: We've had a great experience working with APS. We find the platform to be easy to use, and the people to be a joy to partner with.

Vantagens: The APS platform is user-friendly and simple to use. Additionally, the employees of APS are fantastic to work with. The people of the company are the real gem that sets APS apart from the others!

Desvantagens: The GL implementation is slightly cumbersome and time-consuming

por APS em 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Chris! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Felicia S.
Human Resources Manager
Química, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2019

"I was nervous about switching our HRIS from ADP to APS."

Comentários: APS has far surpassed our expectations. The recruiting/hire feature has saved me hours of work in relation to on-boarding. It's been amazing to have the seamless transfer of employee data into payroll. More recently, APS was able to setup EDI feeds with most of our benefit carriers. Yet another reduction in my data entry responsibilities! :D

Vantagens: The ability to customize the software quickly and easily. The fast and knowledgeable customer service to help with any customization required has been my favorite feature since our transition to this software.

Desvantagens: Happy to say that software works exactly as promised. This is more of a behind the scenes detail, but I wish at APS would draft our bank account for the lump sum total of the garnishment checks each payroll and then issue the individual checks from their account. As it stands, APS cuts individual garnishment checks from our bank account each week. This results in extra weekly admin on our company accounting side of things.

por APS em 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Felicia! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Dave L.
Armazéns, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2019

"Very helper Support Team Members, Fast, Friendly Service"

Comentários: Substantially lower payroll fees vs my full service accounting firm.

Vantagens: Turn around time is within 1 business day for any questions you might have. Fast resolution to any issues that you might have. Very helper support team Members, providing fast, friendly Service. The website interface that they developed is very easy to use and each monthly payroll takes about 10 clicks to complete. Its a matter of clicking through a 5 or so tabs confirming various employee data and payroll hours inputs. Before the transition to APS, I did compare the features, pricing of a few other online payroll firms. I am very satisfied and glad that I selected APS to be my payroll provider.

Desvantagens: None that I can think of, especially at this low price point while providing top notch professional accounting service.

por APS em 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Dave! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Tyson H.
Accounting Coordinator
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários

"Great Value"

Comentários: APS Payroll has been a major improvement for our company. Our records are now more detailed and our reporting is more accurate. Also, we've been able to save over a day in the processing time for payroll. However, the best thing APS has offered is their customer service. Every employee of theirs has been top notch with solutions and very prompt.

Vantagens: APS Payroll tracks time and automates the time entry process, which had been unavailable to us through a previous provider. We also have staff at multiple locations, and APS gives a variety of options for clocking in/out. We were able provide "time clocks" to each location with relatively little start up costs. The user interface is very easy to understand and almost all of our users were able to learn how to use APS in less than a day.

Desvantagens: About the only issue we've run into thus far is with the linking of the tablets when using the tablet app. At two locations, the tablets will occasionally unlink for reasons we are unsure. However, the fix is easy and can be done the average user.

por APS em 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Tyson! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Deborah P.
HR
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2019

"Nice to have all of my data in one place."

Comentários: I really enjoy having one program that does almost everything I need. Being a department of one for 3 small companies with about 120 total employees, I need something that helps to keep my organized and on task. APS helps me do that.

Vantagens: I liked that I had Payroll, benefits, reviews etc. all in one place and accessible to multiple people for ease of completion and reduced time and paperwork.

Desvantagens: I am in the state of WA and there are somethings that are fairly new that We are having to have work arounds because APS does not provide that service as of yet. Also the set up and style of performance management tools are a bit outdated. we have made a work around for that as well.

por APS em 15/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Deborah! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 14/11/2019
Jordan W.
Hiring Manager
Atacadistas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/08/2019

"Great Payroll software! "

Comentários: APS since my last review came out with a app for employees to access their basic information and also to clock in and out from. This app has solved all the problems I was having with our crew and troubleshooting the issues we were having trying to keep time cards accurate. This has been extremely helpful.

Vantagens: The software is very straightforward and easy to use. Reports are organized and the features that allow you to conduct performance reviews as well is great. We are converting everything over from paper to digital for all HR needs and without this software would be a lot harder. Getting a new employee added and deleted from the system is easy and straightforward too.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints at this time, the previous review I left stated I was disappointed with APS not having an app for employees being able to clock in and out from remotely which that has been corrected and the app is working great

por APS em 27/08/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Jordan! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete all of your tasks. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Arianna M.
HR Manager
Armazéns, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2019

"Company Listens to Feedback and IMPROVES"

Comentários: I am loving APS. I am new to my position and this is the first time I have used APS and it has been great. I really appreciate the customer service more than anything. I have worked with other HRIS and payroll companies in the past and literally have been on hold for over 20 minutes! With APS, if they don't answer (rare), I send them an email and always hear back the same day. I also have a team of 3-4 people that work specifically with my company so they understand my challenges better than having 300 different people I might get at another customer service department.

Vantagens: The software is user friendly for the most part. Any time I have concerns, questions, or suggestions, the customer service team is amazing. They listen to my problems and solve anything. If they do not have a solution, they offer to put in a feature enhancement request which goes to their product development team. It is very rare with a software or payroll company that your suggestions matter. I also appreciate the broad spectrum that I have access to. I can track and manage several aspects of the HR department all from one software program. Also, they offer an online portal for employees to access EVERYTHING. I can upload the employee handbook, benefit presentations, and other documents for employees to view and sign off on electronically. They can also view their paystubs, w-2's, etc. They can even change their demographics, W-4 withholdings, or benefit elections online. It is a huge time (and paper) saver for me!

Desvantagens: I have two primary concerns that are not able to be fixed at this time. I am not a fan of the timekeeping options. We can only have the computers, tablet, or a hand scanning device. Unfortunately, in my field, the hand scanning sensor gets dirty and isn't able to be cleaned easily. Also, we have wi-fi issues so the computers/tablets can be a struggle. I am hoping that they will develop a more traditional timeclock in the future or have the ability to sync with 3rd party timekeeping systems. My other concern is the interfacing. It feels like I have to do a lot of clicking back and forth. I would like to be able to select the employees names and then access EVERYTHING about that employee (payroll, HR, demographics, etc.). It's not really a big deal though and I am quick enough at it that I doubt it is costing more time even but it would just be convenient to have it all in one tab.

por APS em 27/08/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Arianna! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to complete your tasks and our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. Thank you for being a valued customer of APS!

• Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Matthew D.
CEO & President
Contabilidade, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/05/2019

"Truly Amazing Payroll & HR Software Partner"

Comentários: I started up a PEO/ASO/HRO company in Hawaii in 2009 and grew it to the 2nd largest in the HR/Payroll firm in the state. I sold this company to the largest competitor in 2016 when we were running $200 million of payroll and managed over 10,000 employees in multiple states. I can honestly say that I wish I discovered APS Payroll Software when I started my HR company, as this software truly blows away our PEO/HR/Payroll system we used. When I sold my HR/Payroll company, I was looking at finding a new payroll software that could also handle all of our HR administration. I attended a Sage Intacct (accounting software) conference and met APS in the Exhibit Hall with numerous vendors. The final selling point is APS directly integrates into Sage Intacct. Finally, we have one login in which we can access all of our internal companies and external clients we process payroll for. There are so many bell and whistles available and it is very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend APS to everyone looking for an affordable payroll software, with an even more impressive and responsive team.

Vantagens: APS is very thorough with all of its various solutions: payroll, human resources, benefits administration, document storage, Time & Attendance, PTO, APS Hire (recruiting/job boards), Applicant Tracking, Online On-Boarding, Asset Management, etc, etc.

Desvantagens: I cannot think of anything that I do not like about APS. Their technical team is very flexible with custom solutions, APS Customer Service team is responsive (even with our 5-6 hour time difference between Louisiana and Hawaii). We have a dedicated "Partner Support" team member over at APS, as well as a "Training Support Partner".

por APS em 20/06/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Matthew! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 19/05/2019
Amanda A.
  • Avaliado em 20/11/2017

"I have had a wonderful experience using APS as our payroll software. It is a great product and site!"

Vantagens: What I like most about this product is how everything I need is available at any time I need it as well as being very easy to navigate on the site once logged in. It is very user-friendly and helpful with all needs that I may have as well as requests needed for employees. It is as easy as logging onto the site and clicking two to three times to get exactly what I need. I have had to run reports for myself for office functions as well as a request from an employee and it is always very easy and helpful. I believe we get our money worth by using this product on a weekly basis. It seems to fit all our needs as a company and my needs as an administrator. I have had to call on our account manager a few times and when doing so, every time she has been extremely helpful and efficient in helping me find and get what I need to be done. The quality that this software offers us as a company is hands down the best I have ever had. I have worked with APS for several years now. At one time I processed payroll with APS for about 1500 people bi-weekly and I now do it weekly for about 10. So whether you have 1500 or 10 people to conduct a payroll for weekly or biweekly, APS has made it very efficient and easy to navigate their product and easy to search and find exactly the reports needed. I look forward to watching them grow while we grow and using them now and in our future. There would be no other company that I feel could compare to or offer what APS has been able to do for us. The BEST quality!! From the site to the account manager, they have not only met but exceeded our expectations.

por APS em 15/12/2017

We appreciate your positive review, Amanda! We are so glad to hear you love our system and it has made processing payroll simple for you. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 20/11/2017
Robin S.
HR Generalist
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/11/2019

"APS Payroll is a Solution for Your Company"

Comentários: It has been great, APS is moving in the right direction and we are learning new things all the time and new ways to utilize the software.

Vantagens: The ease of use and ability to run things from time and attendance to recruitment and onboarding all integrating into the Payroll side of it.

Desvantagens: The implementation and pulling of software from our old database into this one, ensuring that it all matched up correcting.

por APS em 27/11/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review, Robin! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Avaliado em 25/11/2019
Tracie R.
Human Resources Specialist
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários

"Benefits Administration"

Comentários: Easily administer the majority of our benefits and enrollments.

Vantagens: I like that APS Payroll has an integrated Payroll and HR system - and that I can manage the individual enrollments for our employees. I also like that I can load all of our benefit documents into the system, which allows our employees access to the information at any time.

Desvantagens: I wish the setup of our benefits plans offered more customization, such as not requiring a beneficiary for life benefits (our carrier will only accept signed paper forms) and customized voluntary life volumes (versus a 'formula' to calculate volumes). I also wish the system could accommodate our opt-out payments (rather than having to enter the credits directly in payroll).

por APS em 27/11/2019

The positive review is much appreciated, Tracie! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll easier. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!