Avaliações do Tredds Self Storage Software

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Tredds Self Storage Software

O Tredds Self Storage Software é intuitivo, fácil de usar e custa US$ 495,00 sem taxas mensais ou anuais de licenciamento.

Saiba mais sobre o Tredds Self Storage Software

Exibindo 19 avaliações

Phillis H.
  • Avaliado em 26/12/2017

"We use the program daily. We get a quick response when we have questions."

Comentários: We are running three businesses using the program. We get good support when needed.

Vantagens: The program is fairly easy to use once we have gotten the hang of it. The problems we have had have been mostly user error. One of the customer rep has been very good to get back to us and help with any problems.

Desvantagens: Sometimes we get messed up results but when we contact the rep, it's something we are doing wrong and he fixes it. However, we still cannot print our letters from the 'letters' tab when we need to see what a customer has a problem with their bill.

• Avaliado em 26/12/2017
Jen A.
Owner/Operator
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2018

"Overall, I have had an easy, pleasant experience with a few hitches."

Vantagens: 1. I love the customization of my units and the ease of entering transactions. Nice and simple! 2. I like the simplicity of the reports. 3. I like the ease and security that the backup and cloud provide me. 4. I think the software has been a good value.

Desvantagens: I really hope you will consider this feedback/requests....especially #1, 4 and 7. Thank you! 1. I hate that I can not run a report sorted by gate codes. I REALLY need this. 2. I hate that I can not customize the billing invoices more. I used to have my logo on my invoices prior to Tredd. 3. I do not like that most of the form fields have limited character spaces, especially alternate or emergency contacts. 4. Is there anyway I can link additional units to customers while they still have a balance? This has been a huge headache for me, especially right after the first of the month. It keeps me from billing current customers with their newly added unit. 5. I do not like that I can not see a detailed customer history with credits, notes, etc. I have to look through all the info and piece together or guess what has happened on some of the entries. I think it should show more than payments. Why doest not the customer history show paid late fees? 6. I would like to see other credit card platforms used besides Authorize.net. (I use Affinipay.) 7. Instead of marking ACH or credit card customers as Special Customers, can there be an ACH or CC field to mark? I am using the Special Customer designation for several types of customers, so it is little confusing.

• Avaliado em 08/01/2018
Pamela M.
on site manager
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/12/2017

"with less than 6m experience, I was able to navigate well in the software self taught."

Vantagens: ease of use and navigating in the software. the different reports that are offered are great and make it simpler to show owners.

Desvantagens: I came on after the software was in place and had to teach myself trial and error did not seem to be a manual or cd to help explain the different aspects of the software and also same with updates. when we request an update, unless I am mis informed I do not receive anything explaining what the updates are and how to use them.

• Avaliado em 21/12/2017
Matt C.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2018

"I have 300 storage units and have been with treads almost 10 years value for the money is the best!"

Comentários: The ability to bring my storage unit business into the technological age of computers

Vantagens: The color coded ability to see exactly where I'm at down to the decimal point with my percentages, the price point is also something we really appreciate because some of the other big boys .h.

Desvantagens: Honestly there really are none the support staff have always been there for us answering any questions we have and constantly giving us updates at no charge as long as you purchase the annual membership which is very reasonable

• Avaliado em 12/02/2018
Alex L.
GM
2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"Tredds is very intuitive. Very easy to teach new users."

Comentários: It helped us more accurately track our income for accounting and taxes.

Vantagens: Ease of entering payments. Graphic interface. User owns, as opposed to leases, the software. The program wasn't to expensive for a small operation to buy.

Desvantagens: Can not interface with our bank for online payment. User can't add or subtract units. Does not store previous client info. User can't configure reports.

Pam A.
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"For the most part I really like the Tredd software. Support is great."

Comentários: Keeps all my rentals organized in one

Vantagens: Easy to use
Automatically adds late fees
I like that you can do custom e-mails and texts
I like the lock-out feature

Desvantagens: Payment doesn't automatically go to next year when previous year is full
If deposit exempt is checked it still shows up on lease agreement
The lease agreement is not aligned if e-mailed

Keith S.
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"It effectively transformed our business from the old paper accounting to the modern world."

Comentários: A better accounting system for our facility.

Vantagens: The software is easy to install and easy to use. It will keep your accounting at a fingers touch. It is well worth the purchase.

Desvantagens: I am not overly impressed with the maintenance plan of a one time a year for up- dates. The up dates do not seem to add any thing of value.

Don G.
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2017

"This does basically everything that I need it to do."

Vantagens: 1. It is simple to use.
2. You fixed the problem of the cloud back up - now it does it automatically. (Thank you - I had asked for this for years.)

Desvantagens: 1. It is slow about loading.
2. It doesn't show an entire "floor plan" at one time. It only shows individual sections/buildings at a time.

Mark A.
Imóveis comerciais, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2017

"Tredds is easy to use, most people learn in under 5 minutes."

Comentários: It's the basis of my business.

Vantagens: The text message feature always brings in the dough. It is easy to use, cost is low, they do an outstanding job doing the facility layout.

Desvantagens: The extra cost of the ad on's is frustrating. The buttons are so small for the search feature, I did not know they existed.

Andrew C.
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2017

"Great value for the money. Terrific support."

Vantagens: In general it is a pretty easy to use program. We manage several buildings and a couple of hundred units with it. Very stable software.

Desvantagens: There are some printing limitations related to billing. This relates to how you are set up for printers and billing. But it is workable.

Jim K.
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"I can keep all my work easy to access. Relatively easy to use"

Vantagens: It's a professional way to do business and get technical support. Keep all forms handy and cut back on paper.

Desvantagens: If p.c. is down you have difficulty doing business. If there is a Internet problems it can be slow to get business finished. Have to back up with hard copy

Margaet T.
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"We continue to use your software."

Comentários: I need to update to newer version after the first of the year. What to learn to include email notifications.

Vantagens: The price point fits our smaller business model. It is easy to train our employees in how to use it. It was easy to add units to the program.

Gary F.
Co-Owner

"Very Very Helpful"

Comentários: All question any customers have are at my finger tips

Vantagens: The ease of the program as well as ease of finding customers and how it keeps track all payments and how long have been customers of ours.

Gary B.
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 04/01/2018

"Had an upgrade to install, notified by email , in lest than 2 hours everything was resolved"

Vantagens: The report system and how easy it is to use!!! Daily receipts make deposits easy, along with the breakdown of monies!!

Desvantagens: Shows a person late, if paid past there anniversary date! Attention to detail on the managers part!!
Wish the system work with The Viking Gate, so it could do automatic lockouts!!

• Avaliado em 04/01/2018
Tonya C.
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"This product is great --- worth the money spent"

Vantagens: Easy to take payments, print reports. Overall the whole program is easy to use. It's was worth money and staff was very helpful setting up.

Desvantagens: I wished I could change the colors that where set up and wished I could move or add a block of storage to the map if needed. We also have stored area for boats and I wished there was area for that too.

Barry R.
Armazéns, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"Software and company are great."

Comentários: continually upgraded and expandable. I have a growing mini-storage business and this is nb to me.

Vantagens: I've had this package for 7 yrs and the company is continually upgrading the features. Also being able to contact company is nb to me.

Desvantagens: Software is great. I have asked previously about being able to prorate invoices at time of vacate. This is v important to me as many of my clients move out during the month and I have to do this manually -then scan -then send separate email.

Brian K.
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2017

"Tredds team is very professional, helpful and courteous."

Vantagens: It is nice how all aspects of the storage business is covered in the software and is easy to use. The support provided is very knowledgeable and supportive.

Desvantagens: I have had a few glitches but they were resolved. The support team is great but are very busy and at times it takes them a while to get back to you.

David W.
Armazéns, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"The software works very good. It got our customers updated easily and collected a lot of past dues."

Comentários: Don't have to fumble through cards to find customers name.

Vantagens: I like the way it figures the rent once you fill out the required fields. It has a lot of options that allow me to look up a lot of different things about our customers.

Dorothy R.
Owner/Bookkeeper
  • Avaliado em 02/01/2018

"Have had good experience with this company and their software."

Vantagens: Easy to use. Most functions are intuitive and if I need help, customer service is only a phone call away. Good value for the cost.

• Avaliado em 02/01/2018