Avaliações do DrChrono

4.1/5
    4.2/5
    3.9/5

Sobre DrChrono

O EHR móvel tudo-em-um baseado na nuvem DrChrono com PM inclui feed de reivindicações ao vivo, verificações de elegibilidade em tempo real, lembretes de agendamento personalizados.

Saiba mais sobre o DrChrono

Exibindo 421 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Dr baden P.
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2018

"Save thousands in upfront expenses. "

Comentários: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

Vantagens: They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

Desvantagens: The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Hugo O.
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2019

"Had a good run but it's time to move on."

Comentários: Overall, my experience with DrChrono is neutral. It started off as a great product but went downhill quickly towards the end.

Vantagens: When we initially became a user we loved the customization of the software. Even though it was geared towards medical professionals we were able to create daily note templates, appointment templates, etc. that were unique to our chiropractic practice.

Desvantagens: Ever since a software update earlier this year (2019 at the time of writing this) the software has been slower and floundering in certain areas (i.e. daily note generation, scheduling, and authorization tracking). In addition, the support provided by DrChrono went from being top notch to lacking in that we would wait for up 24 hours before hearing from someone only to have our issue not resolved.

por DrChrono em 06/12/2019

We are sorry to hear about any technical problems that may have impacted your practice. Please feel free to reach back out to your account manager so that we can swiftly resolve any issues you may still be experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Avaliado em 15/11/2019
Ingrid V.
Insurance Doctor
Seguros, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2020

"Electronic Health Records solution"

Comentários: I've been checking my customer's EHRs in order to determine whether some procedures can be authorized. So far no hiccups!

Vantagens: DrChrono has an amazing organization template for electronic health records which sometimes I must check as an insurance dr.

Desvantagens: This software is obviously made for doctors who have their own practice, it is not as user-friendly to others who might need access to a patient's EHR

• Avaliado em 05/03/2020
Jessica C.
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2019

"Responsive Support, and an Improvement-Focused Team"

Comentários: My regular interactions with DrChrono's support staff and management team were consistently wonderful.
The software could be a little more intuitively designed. I appreciate the magnitude of the service DrChrono strives to provide, and how challenging it must be to create a software that covers all bases.

Vantagens: DrChrono is very powerful software that aspires to provide integrated solutions to many or all needs of a medical office.
The customer support is absolutely the best part of DrChrono.
It seemed clear to me that DrChrono was invested in listening to customer feedback and making updates to better serve their clients.
Each page provides a great deal of information.
It's worth investing the time to learn how to make the most of the software.

Desvantagens: There was one day when significant updates had been made to the software without any advance notice to the users. Left work one evening, started getting messages about the changes from struggling staff the next morning. That said, this happened only once in two years, and was not typical of the software experience. Training period recommended. This is not necessarily pick-up-and-go software for most people. The learning curve is relatively high, solutions aren't always intuitive, windows err on providing almost too much information so it can be a challenge to know where to focus for the data you need in the moment if you're not familiar with the software. It may be useful to note that emails sent through Dr.Chrono to patients are not HIPAA-compliant. While it's technically possible to manage inventory in DrChrono, there are better services out there.

• Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Richard C.
Owner/Physician
Hospitais e Saúde, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2019

"Don't buy the hype"

Comentários: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

Vantagens: The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Desvantagens: Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

• Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Tracy N.
Bookkeeper
Consultoria de gestão
  • Avaliado em 25/05/2018

"Easy to use program with great support"

Vantagens: I love how very self explanatory Dr. Chrono is. I find it very easy to navigate from reporting to scheduling. The support staff is very responsive and attentive for any and all questions. Any time I needed assistance I received responses promptly. Every staff member that I spoke with always took the time to show me step by step instructions and were always available for follow up questions down the road.

Desvantagens: The biggest problem that my clinic has run into with this software is that we have three different doctors in our practice that each have there own ways of taking payments, but because we only have one license for Dr. Chrono is hard to know which doctor the patient owes money too considering they see all three. We have worked around the problem, but it's very time consuming.
Also the reporting was very minimal but has gotten better through the years

• Avaliado em 25/05/2018
Norman J.
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2020

"Product is "Good", Service is "Outstanding""

Comentários: Dr C is excellent for our practice, easy to customize templates and support is always fast and effective.

Vantagens: Easy to implement, great support, ease of use

Desvantagens: Some of the features don't really function as well as advertised

por DrChrono em 24/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words and helpful feedback!

Karolyn K.
MD
  • Avaliado em 31/12/2019

"DrChrono Software Review"

Comentários: Positive.

Vantagens: The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Desvantagens: Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

por DrChrono em 24/01/2020

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

• Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Hamid K.
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2019

"Spiraling down"

Comentários: I think DrChrono needs to get their act together and address critical issues. To constantly asking customers to add "suggestions" in the "community" page as a deterrence from addressing real problem gets old.

Vantagens: It is 100% cloud based and ability to use iPAD

Desvantagens: After DrChrono 10 years of service, you'd expect certain abilities to be fully functional.
- Filing claims is a nightmare. Every time we load up the CPT codes, i get ERROR SAVING and then we have to start all over again. We spent the last 6 months asking for resolution, no luck. They say we are the only one who has that problem. It is cloud based, not sure why it would be on end when 4 different computers in 3 different zip codes give the same error. Every claim has to be redone over and over before we get through.
- They don't have any trouble charging the credit card monthly, but we have asked to speak to a manager numerous times, and six month later, we still don't seem to get one to call us back.
- When you batch a claim before SUBMITTING to insurance, the CASH patients are mixed with the insurance ones, making it exhausting to filter through one by one. They don't have the ability to separate the two. Other EHRs we used didn't have that issue.
- They don't have the ability to FLAG you when you do not meet the minimum time requirements on certain modalities. Other EHRs would flag you before you sign off the notes.
- Certain important features available in the Desktop are not in the ipad or iphone, the most basic one of sending a prospective new patient a link to get onboarded.
- A lot of ERRORS when doing real time eligibility checks, we constantly have to reach out and ask them to fix it.
- These are just few of the long list of issues.

por drchrono em 04/06/2019

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate you taking the time to submit software feedback to us, and our engineering team is actively looking into your requests to ensure we can make these changes. However, since our software is cloud-based we are not able to make changes on a global scale without thinking of all users. Your account manager has also had consistent calls with the main provider from 12/2018 to 3/2019 and a call scheduled with you this week which your team was not able to attend. Please let us know when we can get in touch. Regarding your feedback for the iPad vs desktop functionalities, please note that due to various back end reasons there are limitations that each device offers thus there is a discrepancy between the tools. However, since this is a cloud-based software please note that any information entered within the devices will automatically be visible.

Thank you for your detailed feedback and we look forward to speaking with you!

DrChrono Team

• Avaliado em 12/05/2019
Jenny T.
Therapist
Clínica de saúde mental, 501-1000 funcionários

"Good but zero support."

Comentários: What upsets me is that there is no one to speak to in regards to support. I have lost alot of time because the website will not allow me to reset my password. I have made 2 electronic request with "reset your password" - no response. Then I had to submit a ticket and I am still waiting for a response. Since there is no support, I wouldn't purchase this product. I use it because my company uses. I will not recommend because I think support is extremely important regarding this type of work and we should be assisted in a timely manner.

Vantagens: I like that it's relatively easy to use.

Desvantagens: It's a little disjointed and doesn't flow. I've used other systems that run a bit more smoothly.

por DrChrono em 24/01/2020

Hi Jenny! Thank you for the feedback, and we're happy to hear that you enjoy our software. However, we apologize for the inconvenience in regards to your support inquiries. We do our best to reply as swiftly as possible, and your information has already been passed along to our team.

Michael A.
Director of Operations
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2018

"Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard"

Vantagens: Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful. App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface. Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be. The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

Desvantagens: DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff. Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here). Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients). Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues. Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono. Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Amanda P.
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2017

"Better than any other EHR I have ever tried"

Comentários: I like that they pay attention to suggestions and they are VERY polite and courteous. They always have a very pleasant attitude, very optimistic and helpful. Whenever I am addressing a concern, I feel that they pay attention and try to solve it if they can.
The fact that they don't have a phone number doesn't concern me. My former EHRs DID have a phone number but you would wait on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up and then you'd just have to leave a message for the right person to call you back. DrChrono is very quick to respond to emails and it is about the same as if you had called them. Plus, when it is in email format, you can go back and see the answer to a question anytime because it is documented in email.

Vantagens: To me, it is very straightforward and easy to use and navigate. If you are computer savvy, you could be up and running during the same week that you purchase this EHR. I like how the iPhone app DOES have a schedule for the day (despite what a previous review said) and it is super-easy to take pictures of insurance cards and pictures of the patient or their problems. The fact that it is cloud based is nice because I can operate it in the 35 different nursing homes where I practice. I have used 3 other EHRS before (OfficeMate, My Vision Express, and Crystal PM - for optometry) and they all had less capabilities than DrChrono. The ease of e-prescribing and e-faxing is also wonderful, and the claim filing is much easier than with the other EHRs.

Desvantagens: There are some glitches in the software. For example, billing for a self-pay item is tedious and time consuming and if you accidentally enter the wrong amount as what the patient paid and have to change it later, the computer can't handle the change and gets everything mixed up and says the patient has a credit when the patient does not have a credit. Sometimes you just have to delete everything and start all over if you come across a billing glitch like that.

Jimmy john N.
Doctor
Consultório médico
  • Avaliado em 22/06/2016

"Excellent EHR when I started my practice"

Vantagens: I was one of the early users of drchrono EHR when I opened my neurology practice back in 2010, when it was the first truly user friendly and mobile platform to take advantage of the iPad and their features when they were recently released, and I knew then that it had a lot of potential. The ease and efficiency of making your own templates and documenting notes, etc. definitely not only made my transition into private practice less stressful but also more fun than I had anticipated. At that time, there were only a few good options, and many, if not all, were way out of the budget of a solo practitioner who was just starting out. Drchrono's staff were always friendly and willing to help every time I would call about issues, and I never had any problem with them. As my practice grew, I saw how the whole team and staff at drchrono also grew over the years, and how the services and products evolved and expanded at such a rapid pace in keeping with advances in technology, and they're always finding ways to help the physician and staff become more efficient. Even though I closed my practice in 2014 as I took on a new job as an employed physician for a hospital, I would not hesitate going back to using drchrono EHR, knowing how easy and intuitive their system is.

Desvantagens: I still wish there is a better way to allow practitioners who no longer are practicing or no longer needing to keep their drchrono EHR account active, to be able to store their records and still have access to them per medicare guidelines; I'm still having difficulty syncing them to my Box account as instructed.

• Avaliado em 22/06/2016
Bella M.
Practice Administrator
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2017

"Great EHR"

Comentários: Our practice has been Dr. Chrono for almost 5 years, and it was one of the best changes we have ever implemented. When the physician I work told me that we were switching EHRs, I was hesitant and nervous about learning how to use a new software. To my surprise there was little to no learning curve, when it came to learning how to use Dr. Chrono. Not only was it easy for staff to learn how to use Dr. Chrono, it was just as easy for patients to use the Dr. Chrono Check-in app. Over the last 5 years, there have been many great improvements made to the Dr. Chrono software. I was happy to have a brief meeting with our account manager Angela, recently, as she helped me learn how to better use new and existing features of Dr. Chrono to optimize the EHR in our practice. The costumer support has been excellent, when we needed it.

Vantagens: Being able to access our schedule and patient records from anywhere on any device has made it easier to work in and out of our offices.

Desvantagens: One feature that I would like see improved is the "send e-mail" feature. Our office likes to send e-mail newsletters to our patients about every 3-4 months. It is nice that we can use Dr. Chrono, because all of our patient's e-mail addresses and mailing preferences are already in their records. Dr. Chrono is a bit limited when it comes to adding any e-mail content beyond simple text. It would be very helpful, if this was updated and eliminate our need to have another company that we use for sending e-mail blasts.

• Avaliado em 15/02/2017
Lee M.
Physician
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2017

"Simple, Powerful, Intuitive, Affordable"

Comentários: I am a family physician in private practice. I have been using EHRs for almost 2 decades, and DrChrono for over 5 years now. DrChrono's developers are constantly evolving and improving their product in response to customer feedback. Their customer-support and training staff are excellent. They have a great library of short "how-to" videos for self-training. DrChrono's subscription plans are very affordable, and I have found no other EHR that offers more bang for the buck.

Vantagens: •ease of use (intuitive user interface)
•all physician and nurse documentation can be done from iPad
•built-in speech-recognition
•easy to customize templates
•large library of templates
•continually updated "how-to" videos on their YouTube channel as new features are rolled out
•friendly, patient trainers and tech support staff
•extensive Mayo Clinic patient education resources
•optional comprehensive medical billing services

Desvantagens: •The name. DrChrono is just embarrassing to say, and I can't make myself write it in all lowercase.
•100% cloud-based (which generally is WAY BETTER than self-hosting the data, but if your ISP goes down, you are essentially back in the stone-age)
•clinical decision support features are inconspicuous and difficult to navigate
•knowledge-base articles are sometimes out of date
•Mayo Clinic patient education resources are not well-indexed

• Avaliado em 24/02/2017
Louis A.
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2017

"Finally a great Mac/iPad based EHR!"

Vantagens: It is an easy to use EHR. It has many features that make note taking easy. You can custom build your own templates or use and/or modify an existing one. One of my favorites is the ability to upload a PDF of your own form and use the free drawing function. I like that this EHR is only Mac/iPad/iPhone based and that their techs know all about the Mac and it's operating systems. Using the iPhone app I was able to continue to schedule and check in on patients while I was traveling. While you have to submit a ticket for tech support, they usually get back to you within a few hours. Some of the billing areas were difficult to intuitively know how to use, yet the good news is that they give you a few hours of free training when you start.

Desvantagens: I did not like that when I signed up I was promised a lot of things that now they want me to pay an exorbitant amount of money to be able to use. It seems like every few months they decided to raise the price of their plans and then they say "oh well, that is what it costs now." It is as if they have no concern for the loyalty and legacy of their existing customers. The price tag is very steep for people in solo/private practice.

Kevin L.
  • Avaliado em 14/07/2015

"Great improvements over the last few years"

Comentários: I have been a drchrono customer for the last four years (really since the beginning of their time) so this review is my honest opinion of the previous years with drchrono. drchrono has really stepped up their game - I am happy I stayed with them. I use to wait days before someone would get back to me when I had an issue. I have been blown away that within the last year I haven't had to worry about waiting days to weeks to get answers and I just really realized that as I sent in my last few tickets. The support people were so helpful, I got an answer in less than an hour and they actually addressed my concerns. Such an improvement. I use to have a lot of downtime with drchrono which made the "efficiency of an EHR" non-existent. I haven't had downtime in I don't know how long which has been great for my practice. I spoke with a few drchrono members who said they were fixing the issue, building out infrastructure (whatever that means) but I am really happy I didn't switch during that time. I can now work throughout the day on my EHR and no longer need to chart my notes at home. For a period of time I used drchrono with a biller I had on staff. She use to complain that the system was slowing her down because it took a ton of clicks in order to run the report she was looking for or post a payment or whatever. After being assigned an Account Manager I was able to talk with them about this pain point my biller was experiencing; within the next day or so there was a new button added so she didn't have to click around as much as she was having to. She said this has saved her hours every week. I don't think our account would get that service anywhere else. On another note, my biller had to take a leave of absence because she was having a baby. I didn't know how to follow up on the billing and didn't have anyone else in the office that could help so again I called my Account Manager. She mentioned that drchrono could help me in the meantime or permanently by becoming my biller while she is out. She has been out for two months now and I have to say, the transition was very easy and I am actually making more money since they have stepped up doing the billing services. As you can see, I am very happy I didn't switch EHR's. Good luck in your EHR decisions but save yourself the hassle and join drchrono. They listen to you, they are helpful and they are always updating their software (at no additional cost). Best of luck with your practices.
Dr. Lin

• Avaliado em 14/07/2015
Marcus W.
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/10/2016

"Good product, hopefully working toward getting better"

Comentários: I have used DrChrono for nearly a year now. I appreciate its iPad functionality and its overall capacity to mesh the daily documentation experience with the billing side essentially seamlessly. I frustrate a bit over some details and features that would seem to be present and requested by the average user, but often are missing. Discussions with tech support can be challenging, as they are always kind and polite but often cannot offer solutions or assurances of system modifications to improve functionality. We are often referred to their online help "forum" where we can suggest a system change/modification, but they only attend to those fixes that other uses vote on as desirable as well. Kind of an odd approach, if you ask me. Like most systems, it has to be a work in progress because needs change and technology changes...but, also, like most systems, it seems they focus a lot of their resources on making the aesthetic features more attractive when it seems they should work toward addressing system function issues. Even with all that said, I must have reviewed and tested over a dozen systems before settling on this one. For iPad users, I don't believe there's a better system for daily charting. For desktop users, you may find this system a little more arduous to navigate efficiently for daily charting.

Vantagens: Workflow
Ease of use
Ability to customize chart templates (or create your own)
iPad compatibility
Attractive interface

Desvantagens: Missing/imperfect features and details
Tech Support can be frustrating to engage
System template glitches (syntax and flow)
Obviously designed by computer programmers with little input from healthcare workers

• Avaliado em 19/10/2016
Sarah E.
Physical Therapist Assistant
  • Avaliado em 15/10/2019

"DrChrono for EMR"

Comentários: Used this EMR at a Physical Therapy clinic. I was able to create my own template with rationales to support my billing CPT codes and the care I gave. The software is easy to customize, easy to use, and cuts down on my documentation time because there’s no superfluous information or boxes to scroll through like many types of EMR softwares have.

Vantagens: Customizable templates. Ease to use. Multiple functions and features to use to create a template that cuts down on documentation time while still providing all necessary aspects for solid documentation. Incorporates needs rendering or needs supervising for documentation sign-off. Auto-save feature is awesome!

Desvantagens: Can’t think of any negative comments about the software. However the IT Support is not the most reliable or quick if and when any issues arise.

• Avaliado em 15/10/2019
Richard S.
DPM
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2015

"2+ year using EHR, 1 year using billing services, and 16 years as podiatrist "

Comentários: In my time as a doctor and a business owner, I was switching between programs and billers trying to make my practice successful. I have been dissapointed to say the least in terms of having a program that has been easy for both my staff and me to use. I believe I am going to be a life long user of DrChrono. I had put way too much effort in trying to learn how to use other programs and not enough time in developing the quality of my practice. It has been tough to spend time with my family and deliver the best level of patient care that I can. There are a couple things that I need to say that I'm thankful that DrChrono's team has been able to do to help me. 1st, Documentation. DrChrono was the first program that I've been able to use that has actually been better than my paper documentation in actually being faster. I am extremely grateful that they have been able to give me time back with my patients and family. I've been able to actually be a doctor again and also develop the quality of my services that my practice is also growing. Their team has helped me to the extent that I'm hiring other doctors and move into a larger office here in Chicago. 2nd, My Staff. Some of the programs that I've used have been tough for my staff to actually used the full capacity of. I really believe that their appointment and billing profiles have helped my staff in managing all of their tasks. Bringing in the new doctors has also been great because they've been able to intuitively learn the program. 3rd, Billing. It took me a while to realize that the way I was doing my billing wasn't bringing in the cashflow that I needed. When I moved over my billing services to DrChrono, I was finally able to hire another Podiatrist and not worry about him getting the paperwork right since they don't teach EMRs and billing in school well enough to prepare them for our world. After around 6 months DrChrono had started to raise my collections by around 15% and I barely have any outstanding bills from the payers outside of 60 days. Before I had around 40% of my claims beyond 120 days outstanding. I was collecting enough for myself and my practice, but not enough to start growing and hiring. I highly recommend all of DrChrono's services to any doctor.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2015
Jason R.
Consultório médico
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2016

"Best EHR for multiple practice types"

Vantagens: This software is constantly being updated and improved, but is already head and shoulders above other platforms. After using DrChrono for a year, we spent nearly two months looking at 19 other EMR systems. None of them came close to DrChrono on usability/scalability, customizable features, and price point. The sales staff worked with us to develop a custom set up for our clinic (cash-based laser therapy office). A few problems cropped up, but Gail on the Implementation team worked hard to fix issues, keeping us constantly updated and pushing their developers to provide fixes and solutions for us specifically. Having a dedicated Implementation specialist like Gail makes it seem like the whole company is working for just our clinic! It's been a great experience and I look forward to using DrChrono for many years.

Desvantagens: Like any cloud-based system, there are rare times when the system slows or goes offline. This has happened twice over the last four months, but was resolved within 30 minutes each time.

• Avaliado em 07/05/2016
Jodi P.
Clinic Manager
Consultório médico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"To switch or not to switch"

Comentários: Drchrono is sufficient for what we use it for, but I feel it is over priced.

Vantagens: I like drchrono being a cloud based EMR system. This allows us to work from anywhere and look at the schedule at any time of the day.

Desvantagens: When it is cloud based, if you are without internet, you cannot use the system. I also wish the reports were easier to set up. I tried using their coding and claim submission team, but had nothing but problems. You can only reach customer service via drchrono customer support and have to wait for an answer.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Timothy D.
Physician, President & CEO
Consultório médico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2017

"Highly efficient all-in-one EMR and practice management software"

Comentários: I've used a lot of EMRs over the years and I searched a long time to find a good solution for our small group private practice that was user-friendly from the provider side but also had the analytics tools needed to run the practice management. We also struggled to find a biller in-house that could manage our growing practice. We switched to the revenue cycle management services with drchrono and have been very pleased with the billing team noticing an improvement in our collections and reduction of our costs.

Vantagens: Intuitive, provider friendly EMR, easily customizable
Good revenue cycle management software that allows me to easily analyze how our practice is doing
Cloud-based, works anywhere on computer, ipad, or iphone

Desvantagens: There are a few things that don't work as well going from a solo provider to a group practice with multiple locations and providers
Little differences between computer and iPad versions are a little bit frustrating

• Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Dawn B.
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2012

Comentários: I am an internist and started using Drchrono as my first EMR system when it made its debut. At the time, I was looking for an easy to use EMR system for my iPad. I've been using it now for the last year and a half. My practice is very small and I do not use the billing portion of Drchrono (I do not take insurance in my practice, so I do not require any billing support). My comments are based solely on my experience with the EMR portion. Implementation was simple and quick. We had many questions at the start, but the staff at Drchrono was always available to answer them. It took very little time for us to get used to the system. Even now, if my administrator or I have a unique question, a simple email will elicit a quick response from the staff at Drchrono. They make an honest attempt to solve our problem, and if they cannot, they often work on the problem and incorporate the solution into a newer version of the app. My staff and I like the practice management section of Drchrono. We can easily make appointments, schedule reminders for the patients by email, text or phone. We have been able to email all of our patients to make announcement about upcoming flu shots or office closures. Also, my staff can easily download previous SOAP notes or use the "dashboard" to send a specialist a current Medical history and medication list. I am looking forward to faxing notes directly from my iPad, but have not attempted this yet. We use the "dashboard" section often to get a quick view of the patient's medication list when the pharmacy is calling. Also, we input all of our patient’s immunizations in this section. Further, we can print a "super bill" and "claim form" for the patients if they wish to submit them to the insurance company. I also use the "escript" pharmacy section to fax prescriptions directly to the pharmacy. I think this section needs some tweaking, but I'm sure that will happen in the future. The biggest plus for me is that I can access my notes and scanned labwork and X-rays from my computer or iPad at any time. This helps a lot when I am out of the office. Overall, my office practice is much better organized and efficient because of Drchrono. We are big fans!

• Avaliado em 11/05/2012
Daniel B.
  • Avaliado em 01/04/2020

"Great Product and Great People"

Comentários: I have used this product for years and I won’t ever change.

Vantagens: I love the way you can customize the different pages to suit the way I practice.

Desvantagens: I wish that when you have a pick list to give codes it would allow you to delete all at once the old codes. Now I have to delete any extra codes individually.

• Avaliado em 01/04/2020