Avaliações do Really Simple Systems CRM

Sobre Really Simple Systems CRM

Um CRM fácil de usar que ajuda você a trabalhar de maneira mais inteligente, gerenciando e acompanhando os clientes e leads de vendas.

Saiba mais sobre o Really Simple Systems CRM

Vantagens:

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation.

Desvantagens:

Occasionally it crashes- but this usually lasts no longer than a couple minutes.

Notas do Really Simple Systems CRM

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Really Simple Systems CRM tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 429 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Really Simple Systems CRM antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (429)

Consultant, GB
Consultoria de gestão, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Cost effective CRM for small business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Vantagens:

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

há 4 anos

Thanks for the review Chris! FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear. Regards

Angela
MArketing, GB
Engenharia civil, 11 - 50 funcionários

Perfect for your business

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Really happy, does exactly what we need with no fuss or problems. information is available instantly

Vantagens:

Its simple, easy, does what it says of the tin. My favourite part of the software is the ability to adapt the CRM system so that this is specific to our requirements and line of works. throughout the whole software you can change the options so that it is specific to our business needs this is the most attractive feature of RSS. i also like that you can link accounts and save documents to the accounts as well

Desvantagens:

i dont really have many cons to report,

Social Media Consultant, Itália
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

A good CRM for managing customer relationships, sales, and much more.

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: It is a user-friendly, affordable, and comprehensive CRM platform that offers a range of features and functionalities for managing customer relationships, sales, and marketing. While its limited customization options and integrations may be concerns for some businesses, its ease of use and affordability make it an excellent option for companies that are looking for a simple, straightforward CRM system.

Vantagens:

Its interface is user-friendly. The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, which can make it easy for businesses to get up and running quickly. Additionally, Really Simple Systems CRM offers a range of training and support resources, including video tutorials, webinars, and a knowledge base, which can help businesses get the most out of the platform.Another major benefit of Really Simple Systems CRM is its affordability. Really Simple Systems CRM offers a range of pricing plans to fit the needs and budgets of businesses of all sizes. Its entry-level plan is free, which can be a great option for small businesses that are just starting out.

Desvantagens:

One of the primary concerns that businesses may have with Really Simple Systems CRM is its limited customization options. While the platform offers a range of features and functionalities, businesses may not be able to customize the platform to suit their unique needs as much as they would like.Another potential drawback of Really Simple Systems CRM is its limited integrations. While the platform does offer integrations with a number of popular tools and platforms, it may not be compatible with all the tools and platforms that a business uses. This could make it challenging to integrate Really Simple Systems CRM into a business's existing tech stack.

Dominic
Marketing Manager, GB
Engenharia civil, 11 - 50 funcionários

RSS Review

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We are tracking opportunities and following engagement. Unfortunately, I am still having to use an excel spread sheet because I can't quite get the CRM to duplicate the spread sheet but this is a lack of skill using the system on my part and not a take on the RSS system.

Vantagens:

Its very easy to use, quite intuitive in set up and implementation.

Desvantagens:

*After using other CRM software, the lack of ability to move opportunities between accounts when the main holder is no longer the main account. I don't think this is possible without some programming by RSS team. *Having the freedom to manipulate the set up like in Salesforce, where an internal programmer will set up exactly what I require. Do RSS's team do this? *The display dashboard could be better, to have the ability to adjust the widgets to show what I want instead of a standardised return.

Melina
Melina
Sales Executive, Filipinas

Ideal SMB CRM

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The quality of customer service is outstanding, and they can assist in tailoring your reports and fields to your needs usually within a day. This is particularly beneficial for small and medium-sized businesses where staff often have to multitask.

Desvantagens:

The feature that enables linked accounts is somewhat perplexing. However, considering the benefits and support provided by the product, it surpasses this issue by a significant margin.

Jack
IT & Data Manager, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Exactly as the name suggsets

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

Vantagens:

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Desvantagens:

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Alexandra
Managing Director, GB
Serviços de eventos, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good be incredible if I had the time!

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: its taking too long to enter all details in and we need to spend a large amount of time tailoring it to what we need so we are not using it in the right way

Vantagens:

I love the company ethos and team - we have enjoyed their organized events. It is well thoughout and could be an incredible tool in our business if we had the time to customize it!

Desvantagens:

I would like better integration with 3 party apps, i would like a paid for service that can customize our site to make it more tailored to us and i would like more customization in general

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst, Filipinas

Really Simple System CRM: Pros and Cons Review

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Really Simple Systems CRM was very intuitive and user friendly, which I appreciated. It was simple to set up and use, and I could tailor the system to my specific requirements. Customer service was also excellent, and they were always available to answer my questions and assist me when I required it. I also liked that the system was inexpensive and could be scaled to fit my budget.

Desvantagens:

The user interface can be clumsy and confusing. There are no options for customizing the user interface or reports. The mobile app is also very simple and does not sync with the desktop version. Finally, no integration with third-party applications is available.

Limuel
Limuel
Senior Data Analyst, Filipinas

Overview of the Really Simple Systems CRM tool

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

RSS CRM is an excellent choice for small and medium-sized businesses in need of a simple and user-friendly CRM solution. It's user-friendliness and customization options make it a popular choice.

Desvantagens:

The setting sub-system can be a little confusing at times, but It's not an issue for me.

Umang
Umang
Data Analyst, Índia
Software, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Manage your relationships

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Customer relationships has been a vital key in this era, where management of customers data has become a crucial part in any organization.

Desvantagens:

UI/UX plays a crucial role in understanding clients response to the system and usage of the tool. So improving on that factor will play a crucial role.

Andrew
Managing Director, GB
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11 - 50 funcionários

Moduflow CRM

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: CRM package meets all of our needs. I find the technical response patchy and they try to deal with everyone at arms length, which isn't always helpful.

Vantagens:

The capture of our email traffic for each account is a must. Once you understand the basics the CRM system is easy to understand

Desvantagens:

As I've said previously REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS should offer set up packages and training when companies begin to start working with the system. In some business people don't have enough time to play around with the programs to investigate how it all works. They need to be able to hit the ground running.

há 12 meses

Andrew, thank you for your CRM review. It's great to hear that our CRM is meeting your needs. However, it's possible you have missed out on one of our customer support services. Included in your subscription is the opportunity to book a call with our Technical Customer Success team who will help you get the most from the system. This can be with training, custom settings, running reports, and any other aspects of the system that you'd like to find out more about. If you contact us on [email protected] we can set up an appointment for you, but I will also email you directly. Kind regards

Ian
Sales Manager, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

My Review

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Vantagens:

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire. Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

Desvantagens:

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone. I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

há 2 anos

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you. Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements. Kind regards

Andrea
Tech Support & Quality Manager, GB
Hospitais e Saúde, 11 - 50 funcionários

Great software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Vantagens:

Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

Desvantagens:

It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good. As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

Abby
Practice Operations Manager, GB
Consultório médico, 2 - 10 funcionários

Excellent relational database

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

Vantagens:

We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

Desvantagens:

We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

Danna
Business Development, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Really Simple Systems Review

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I like the software to manage my territory and keep track of my activity. Just with the system would track with our quickbooks and there was an app for phones.

Vantagens:

I like how simple the formatting is. Easy to search accounts and create reports.

Desvantagens:

Quickbooks does not link to the CRM so we cannot track sales automatically. There is also not an app for RSS so can only access from a computer. Hard to use iphone broswer.

Peter
Owner, GB
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Their software is great for my small business

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was very helpful in the initial setup phase. I have used it to adapt the paretto 80/20 theory across my client data base and also as a time management saver and priority task planner. Also use for billing follow ups and rating of clients according to my paretto rating theory! Really Simple Systems was the last package i came across as all others i viewed did not have the user friendly style of RSS. Need to improve on how i use the reporting section but hope that comes with ongoing use of the site. With out doubt one of the best software packages i have ever used and also very cost effective to implement . It has made my business more efficient and profitable too.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to note during my initial setup.

Rebecca
Acquisitions Support Manager, GB
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Review of RSS

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Overall a really good service; we are aware that there are more complex systems available - for a lot more money - but our needs are quite simple and this platform fulfills our needs for this point in time.

Vantagens:

We didn't really know what we wanted when we implemented RSS other than an easy to use database for all prospects and clients. And that is exactly what was delivered. The support guys have been fantastic at working with me to tweak the fields and make this fit for purpose for a business that sells a service rather than products. The report function is easy to use, and the marketing suite is ok but I dont use it enough to feel overly confident in my abilities. I have to relearn every time I use it.

Desvantagens:

It would be great if we could email from within the software.

Matt
Analytics and performance manager, GB
Serviços de eventos, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Fantastic, customer focused support

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with. The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

Desvantagens:

The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

Business Development Manager, Ilha de Man
Aviação e aeroespacial, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Glad to have a straightforward system, which just about covers all my needs.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: A compact place to store all my customer sales information.

Vantagens:

I am able to contain all the relevant information about my customer in one place. I have been grateful for the prompt responses from the support team when I have had some issues.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to attach actual documents into the customer account. Not a big fan of cloud base systems. I have not worked out how to put alerts and reminders against specific customers, therefore I would like to be able to find this out alongside other applications, either by webinar or video link. Also just been advised that we have been upgraded from version 4 to 5. Layout is very different from the previous one. Not sure the change was necessary unless it substantially improves the ease of use.

há 6 anos

Hi David, thanks very much for posting a review. You mention not being able to attach documents to a customer account. You can attach documents - there is a specific field for this on the company account page, if you scroll to the bottom. You can drag and drop a file or click to search. If you have any difficulties do please contact our support team for help on [email protected] Best regards

Mary
Regional Sales Manager, EUA
Bibliotecas, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the point.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

Vantagens:

It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

Desvantagens:

The limit of the 20 fields.

Byron
Account Manager, GB
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An easy to use, high quality CRM, with great features and excellent customer support.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: As a company we've been able to grow considerably due to the fact that Really Simple Systems allows us to easily keep track of communications with our existing accounts and potential customers. We've been able to drip feed marketing emails and other mailshots using their fantastic email system.

Vantagens:

Really Simple Systems is fantastic. I've never had an issue with it. It's a highly capable system with all the features you could need from a CRM. The email tool is fantastic and the dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at your sales performance. Also, if you ever get stuck, their support team is incredible.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I haven't enjoyed is the time between version 4 and version 5. In the changeover period things became slightly clunky and it maybe wasn't as seamless a process as they might've wanted. It's all working fine now though.

Sophie
National Sales Manager, GB
Aparelhos médicos, 11 - 50 funcionários

The Name Sums It Up

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Fantastic. Easy to use and helpful support from RSS to resolve any requirements.

Vantagens:

intuitive software that can be customised as a user level.

Desvantagens:

we do not have the resource to optimise all the functions - eg quoting from RSS.

Gemma
Marketing Director, GB
Transporte marítimo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Flexible system which is always evolving, with outstanding support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: RSS helps up keep on top of our sales pipeline, we print reports for our weekly meetings. We also use the marketing module to communicate news with prospects and clients. Plus, our after sales team use the Tasks to monitor outstanding issues.

Vantagens:

The system is customisable, integrates with our email and accounting software, and the support is outstanding.

Desvantagens:

It would be great if the email templates were a bit jazzier, like mailchimp.

James
Vice President of Sales, North America, GB
Indústria farmacêutica, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Great for those looking for an easy to use CRM with plenty of operational features.

5,0 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

It was super easy to set up the CRM, intuitive and I managed to get accounts and contacts loaded up within minutes. Navigating the CRM is simple and keeping accounts updated with new data is a breeze.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see a dedicated mobile experience as I often find myself needing to access the CRM on-the-go and find using the in-browser version on mobile to be somewhat cumbersome.

há 12 meses

Hi James, Thank you so much for the 10 out of 10 review! I cannot seem to find your details in our system. Could you please e-mail us at [email protected] so we can send you your voucher.

Head of Development, GB
E-Learning, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Does what it says on the box

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This software has helped our company to grow from a start-up business to a medium-sized business.

Vantagens:

It's great to see everything you need to know about an account or contact at a glance. It's very helpful to have a task list that keeps your focused and on track. Our operations and sales teams enjoy using this software.

Desvantagens:

There are limitations to very specific customisation that you might want to achieve, e.g. we weren't able to use it to track the student progress our learners. But then, it's a CRM system - not a fully featured student information system.