Avaliações do SimpleTix

4.7/5
    4.4/5
    4.8/5

Sobre SimpleTix

Sistemas de ingressos online para festivais, concertos, eventos, esportes, viagens, atrações turísticas e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o SimpleTix

Exibindo 55 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Peter B.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2019

"Wonderful service - and it just works"

Vantagens: Used a bunch of other ticketing systems for my events. Simpletix is affordable, has all the features I need, and it *just* *works*. Really nice change from many of the others I've tried. Also, customer service is amazing - they really go the extra mile - being super responsive and supportive. I upgraded to a plan I didn't need by mistake and within 20 minutes of contacting support, the CEO reached out personally to help out and quickly resolved the issue. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Desvantagens: Nothing. Had a really good experience using it. Perhaps not the "prettiest" UI on the admin side, but looks good for ticket buyers and works flawlessly on both sides.

por SimpleTix em 30/04/2019

Thanks for your review Peter!

• Avaliado em 28/04/2019
Buster A.
Producer sdleatherpride.org
  • Avaliado em 08/01/2018

"We're an annual community event that happens once-a-year, this is our first time using SimpleTix."

Comentários: Organizing attendees for a five-day festival and contest, so we want to track who is interested in attending and be able to promote with discount codes and other perks. Also able to issue manual tickets, have them emailed, or sent as text to phone. Also lots of ways to set up your site with a theme, though I decided the standard look was the best for me. Honestly, I like having the ability to customize and this site allows so much customization. Also, they don't hold back all the features for the premium membership, they're generous with the features you get compared to other, more expensive sites even if you stick to the basic level. I would totally use the premium features, but we aren't at that budget level yet. However, under a less amount for each ticket is a great deal.

Vantagens: Everything I could imagine needing from this software is included in the basic features. The cost-per-ticket is less (less if you pre-print) AND SimpleTix helps us figure out the Square pass-through fees and include them in the service fee cost. Had no issues setting up Square. I like that anyone can use their phone to scan with the app. To be fair, at the time of this review I have used the website to setup a pretty decent ticket portal, but we haven't tested it at the door yet. We are excited that we can change the email form letters that people get when they order. I think getting actual labeled tickets makes the guests feel more confident as well.

Desvantagens: I don't think it's a con, but in order to maximize the program/website, you may have to ask a few questions. There was no issue for me on that part, I received a more-than-thorough response any time I needed it. (I accessed help by phone and email, both were outstanding and easy.)

por SimpleTix em 08/01/2018

Thanks for your review Adam!

• Avaliado em 08/01/2018
Sally E.
CFO
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 23/05/2018

"3rd year of using SimpleTix for a fund-raising event and wouldn't think of going elsewhere."

Vantagens: Software is easy to use and any questions/issues have been answered quickly/efficiently by the support staff. 1st year set-up required quite a bit of help to tailor our needs and help us understand how to make the most of the product. The support staff was great with this process. The 2nd and now 3rd year have been seamless.
We were able to add a feature this year to allow contributors to make donations in addition to purchasing tickets for the fund-raising event, which should greatly increase our total contributions.

Desvantagens: 1st year took a little getting used to, but could be my lack of technical skills. Once things were explained by the support staff, found the software easy to use and navigate between the administrator/set-up functions and our website.

por SimpleTix em 30/05/2018

Thanks Sally!

• Avaliado em 23/05/2018
Karla B.
Executive Director
Museus e instituições, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Does not work for events that have multiple event times and locations"

Comentários: I was skeptical about it working for our festival, but the support team assured me it would and even set it up for us after I gave them all the necessary information. But when registrations started coming in and I couldn't get reports that I needed and event tickets listed one location and time for all events. Then team told me I had to set it up differently, so I spent 3 hrs doing it. During test runs after finishing I realized people could not purchase admission and a banquet ticket and a bus trip ticket without checking out 3 times...once for each ticket. This seems so basic, yet is not possible. I wouldn't have been upset if they had told me at the start it wouldn't meet my needs, but I was told it would by 2 people. Then when it was apparent it wouldn't work it took over 2 business days for them to let me know. Currently, I have some registrations in Simpletix that I will have to manually put into a new registration system once I figure out what that will be, and we have customers upset they can't register. Do not use this system for festivals or other events that have separate events within them with different dated or times.

Vantagens: Many options
You can add your own graphics
Option to scan pre-purchased tickets at the door

Desvantagens: -It couldn't work for our festival, as we have multiple events at different times, like 3 bus trips and a banquet.
-2 different support staff told me it would work, and in the end, it did not

por SimpleTix em 22/01/2019

We worked with this client, gathered the ticket price details, and put together the event page very early on. Then after going live we learned that each of the ticket prices were for totally different events at different locations and different times. If we knew this up front we should have suggested going another route. While it's still quite simple, we just needed to know that in the beginning. SimpleTix is a great solution for festivals and conferences.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2019
Pratibha K.
Ticketing Coordinator
Entretenimento, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2017

"Great ticketing software with reserved seating features"

Vantagens: The overdue review - Simpletix was able to solve my organization's need of providing reserved seating. With some learning, I was able to create a seating chart, assign differing prices to seats (even within different rows and seating blocks), and integrate the software to payment gateways seamlessly. The customer support I received was excellent, and really helped me (not knowing any css programming) customize the software per my requirement. The turnaround time for my queries was quite fast, with support available on weekends. Despite a couple of concerns as I have mentioned in the "Cons" section, I will definitely use Simpletix again for all of my ticketing needs in the future and recommend it to others.

Desvantagens: One major concern I faced was that I had to redo the entire seating chart (with the complicated layout and the differing prices) 1 day before our launch due to some software issue. I did receive support for this, but I would have liked to avoid the last minute scramble. Also, updates to the code in the background caused a few minor changes, but I did get good customer support in addressing them.
Finally, I found that the help and user guides were somewhat confusing in the way they have been organized, and can be arranged in a more intuitive fashion.

por SimpleTix em 08/07/2017

Thanks for the feedback Pratibha. Since your event we have made many improvements to the chart builder. When it comes time to your next event you will like the new updates!

• Avaliado em 07/07/2017
Sally E.
Captação de recursos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2016

"Safe Harbor Recovery Center Fundraising Event"

Comentários: We needed a source to sell tickets for a fundraising event - had no prior experience with this and no idea how to proceed. SimpleTix was recommended to us, so got in touch with them and they walked us through the entire process from set-up to final close-out. We needed their help many times through the process - customer service was excellent and all of our needs/issues were taken care of in a timely manner. They also helped us with integration from the ticket sales to a merchant account so funds could go directly to our bank account. Very affordable - would highly recommend to anyone in need of ticket sales, donations, other sources of public funding.

Vantagens: After figuring out the set-up and working through several adjustments, found the software could do anything we needed done, including notifying participants, downloading customer lists, adding additional ticket pricing to accommodate donations, etc.

Desvantagens: Took a little hunting to find exactly what was needed in a few instances, but watching the tutorials provided probably would have answered these questions and customer service was able to point us in the right direction and solve our issues.

por SimpleTix em 21/09/2016

Thanks for the kind words Sally!

• Avaliado em 21/09/2016
Gwyn N.
Chef/Owner
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2019

"Fabulous Ticketing Software"

Vantagens: SimpleTix handles every aspect of ticketing for our classes - from initial sales and roster creation to allergy alerts and easy communication with our guests. And much of it is automated - leaving time for us to focus on other things.

Desvantagens: The only thing that would make our experience any better would be how our guests redeem gift cards. That we still need to do manually.

por SimpleTix em 30/01/2019

Thanks for your review Gwyn. All your cooking classes look really amazing. Thanks for being a SimpleTix customer the past 2 years.

• Avaliado em 29/01/2019
Tim J.
Executive Director
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2017

"I had missed a step in setting up payment. Received fast response to complete the process. "

Vantagens: As a small non-profit with only one major annual fundraiser, SimpleTix provides great pre/post reporting, it's easy to navigate, most importantly-easy for my guests to purchase tickets. I've only needed customer support one time. I reached out at end of business day and would have been pleased to have received a response the next morning. I leave the office, go to dinner, check my emails and had received a response by email with the solution less than an hour after submitting a ticket. I was able to correct the issue with my phone using the link provided and we were ready to sell tickets! Additionally, when I got to the office the next morning I had received a phone call from Aron on how to address the issue. Impressive!

por SimpleTix em 06/12/2017

Thanks for your review Tim!

Nancy S.
Relações públicas e comunicações, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2017

"Professional-looking reservation site with outstanding customer support"

Comentários: This software allows us to easily get people registered for our workshops through an affordable, professional-looking site.

Vantagens: As a small business owner, it was important to me to provide a reservation system that was businesslike and professional. I was able to get all of the features I needed at an affordable rate. SimpleTix was super-great about follow-up and support. I signed up for their personalized web support when I started, which I would recommend for anyone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. Aron was great about helping me answer subsequent questions that were specific to my site and not in FAQs. He even created a video tutorial in about 15 minutes based on one of my questions. So, good continuous improvement, too!

Desvantagens: The only reason I didn't give five stars is that I actually did have to ask for help a couple of times. I found the payment gateway portion to be the biggest challenge -- not because of SimpleTix, but more on the payment processor side (choosing a provider that would fit my needs, getting the account up and running and getting the proper info to interface with SimpleTix).

por SimpleTix em 05/12/2017

Thanks for the review Nancy!

Corinne B.
Co-Chair
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2018

"Used this to sell tickets online. Could it be easier? No!"

Comentários: Quick and simple ticket sales.

Vantagens: This was amazingly intuitive software that allowed me to customize how we sold tickets, what they looked like and how to keep track of sales. This was for a non-profit event and the price was incredibly reasonable. I was able to integrate other software, like Quicken and Square, in a snap! I really recommend this program and can't say enough about how responsive the developer was to helping when I needed to be pointed in the right direction.

Desvantagens: The only thing I would have liked but could not do was delete purchases. I made several as I learned how to use the software and couldn't delete them from the event. But over all, it was not a big deal.

• Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Adam W.
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2019

"SimpleTix is simply a great ticketing and events platform"

Comentários: Overall our experience with SimpleTix was tremendous! I cannot say enough good things about the communication, care, responsiveness, and helpfulness that our reps offered. All correspondence and requests were met in a very timely manner, the support for customization and edits was absolutely fantastic! Completely wonderful customer service!! 5 stars!

Vantagens: There were several aspects of the SimpleTix platform that were extremely beneficial. We vetted many options for ticketing platforms for our event, and SimpleTix was a clear front-runner from our first discussion. The pricing was very reasonable and competitive, and the functionality of the platform met our essential needs for the customization that was required for the specific event, which called for a custom floor plan and reservation system.

Desvantagens: There were some seemingly very basic features that we were told couldn't be done. Needs and requests such as changing the color of a reserved seat to the color red or black upon reservation, or the specific numbering of seats in a certain configuration were not met, as we were told things like this couldn't be done. From the outside, functionality requests such as these seem very simplistic, so it was a shame these smaller things couldn't be accomplished.

• Avaliado em 24/04/2019
Roger P.
General Manager
  • Avaliado em 25/11/2011

"The Solution We Needed"

Comentários: We like working with SimpleTix because they are a young, growing company and we feel we can grow with them. The service is 5 star and if a problem does crop up, they are quick to remedy the situation. The site has so many features that we have not utilized all of them yet. It's by far the best bang for the buck on the market today, hands down.

Vantagens: We started looking for an event ticketing solution and we reviewed many differerent providers. We chose SimpleTix based on the fact that it offered not only a ticketing solution, but also a shopping cart solution. The learning curve for SimpleTix is not too steep, the company offers dozens of self-help video tutorials that helped alot in the beginning. Since I am not a web developer, it probably took me longer to get the site up an running than would be a professional developer, but I am very happy that I took the time to learn the application. Now I can add and modify events with a few clicks, add new images, promotional banners, promo codes, products, and other pages to the site without going through a web developer. Now for the fun part, the ticketing side works great and everyday we get a bcc email from customers who have bought event tickets online. The system works and it's very cost effective for all the components your get. We are very happy we chose SimpleTix.

Desvantagens: For what we use SimpleTix for, I really can't think of any con's.

• Avaliado em 25/11/2011
Jerry S.
President & Artistic Director
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2018

"Customer Service Response is usually fast, but this company has oversold its capability. The server is consistently slow, and lots of bugs in the system."

Comentários: I would not recommend this system; we will be abandoning it at the end of this season, even though we love the price.

Vantagens: The cost is very reasonable. The customer service person is usually fast to respond. However, when we point out to him that his server is slow, and the system is slow, he seems to gloss over that problem.

Desvantagens: We have many, many complaints about the speed of the site, customers getting locked out, seats that were abandoned in the shopping carts being held as "unavailable" to future patrons (which means lost revenue). The back-end interface is confusing, and could use a real examination and streamlining. You can't always get to what you need, and I never feel like I know the exact steps to find something.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2018
Jason M.
Website Content Manager
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2013

"Easily Customizable Ticketing Platform with Top-Notch Customer Support"

Comentários: Last year, our company was in search of a new ticketing service for the year-round activities that we have here on property. We ran across SimpleTix and within no time we had out ticketing site up and running. They even transferred our current website theme over to the platform to make it seamless from our main site. A few months after use, we had some ideas of new features we'd like to have for our property and SimpleTix helped to make them a reality. They even worked to build some of these new features into their upcoming new release. We really feel like more than a customer. We feel like a partner. We are excited to see what SimpleTix does next with their new release. As a web designer, I really appreciate their platform and how easily I can customize pages with our own css. We currently use iPhones at our ticket gates and are excited about the release of their barcode scanner app for iOS. SimpleTix continues to grow and we can't wait to see what they do next!

• Avaliado em 19/09/2013
Whit G.
IT Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2016

"Great software for free events"

Comentários: I found out about SimpleTix through a DonorPerfect conference. This is a great service for us because our events are free to attend. SimpleTix offers their service for free to people who are offering free events so this has been a wonderful help to us.

Vantagens: A lot of features are included in the free version. Automatically emailing tickets to our attendees makes our event feel more professional. It also integrates with our DonorPerfect system which is helpful.

Desvantagens: We run events in three different countries, and we couldn't really manage all of our events from one account. I ended up having to setup a separate account for each country. That's not the end of the world, but it does make it more confusing for the users in our office.

por SimpleTix em 19/09/2016

Thanks for your kind words Whit. We plan to add more features for Donor Perfect customers in the coming weeks.

• Avaliado em 19/09/2016
Deborah B.
Treasurer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/11/2017

"Perfect answer for our small event!"

Comentários: Don't know yet. Hoping being online will increase our attendance.

Vantagens: SimpleTix allows us, as a small one time a year event, to have online registration we can afford! We were able to customize our forms to look great and interface with Square for credit card sales. The software lets you make all the decisions and the support staff has been amazing when I got stuck. They respond super fast and are full of great ideas!

Desvantagens: The learning curve for settings took longer than I expected. There are a few areas that seem to overlap and that required some duplication of work. There were things I just didn't realize from a surface look that were easy once support staff pointed me in the right direction. Perhaps an FAQ or settings overview document would help.

por SimpleTix em 15/11/2017

Thanks for your feedback Deborah.

• Avaliado em 13/11/2017
Beth M.
ED
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 02/11/2017

"Total time waster. "

Comentários: saved a little bit of money on the onset

Vantagens: I initially thought that it would be worth it to save money for my non-profit. It's slightlyl less intuitive than it's counterparts, but seemed a fair trade off at the time.

Desvantagens: The UI is so buggy and slow, that it's really not worth it. It also is not as inexpensie as it purports, because connecting to Square actually adds the same cost per ticket as Eventbrite would have.... grrrrr. As I write this, I'm watching the wheel on my open tab for SimpleTix go round and round.... it's been doing this for 20 minutes with NO progress.... going back to Eventbrite. My time and sanity are in the balance.

por SimpleTix em 15/11/2017

Beth thanks for your feedback!
Last week we looked into the issues you had and have rectified them.

ABOUT THE FEES....

Eventbrite charges 2.5% + $1.99 per ticket sold, plus the credit card fee. SimpleTix charges just $0.99 per ticket (you'll pay your own credit card processing fees).

While the Eventbrite interface may be easier to use at a first, you will see it's extremely limited n features and over-priced.

NON-PROFIT INTEGRATIONS

Non-profits love SimpleTix. We're the only ticketing app compatible with both: Donor Perfect and BlackBaud. Today over 2,000 Non-profits trust SimpleTix for their events.

• Avaliado em 02/11/2017
Heather P.
Owner/Artist/Instructor
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

Comentários: When planning classes/events out of town, it's nice to know that the head count is set so I can order product and have it drop shipped based on the online registrations I've received with SimpleTix.

Vantagens: This software is extremely easy to use with the ability to customize many of the features. If you get into a bind, their customer service and response time is out of this world! That means a lot to me as a client.

Desvantagens: I haven't found anything that I don't like. I have a small business with some needs that may not be something that there is a function for, but something tells me that these guys will help me figure out how to make what I need happen.

por SimpleTix em 29/05/2018

Thanks Heather!

• Avaliado em 21/05/2018
Nate W.
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2015

"Love SimpleTix!"

Comentários: This system has made planning and organizing our events so much easier, as well as making event registration way more convenient. The amount of time and energy I have to put into organizing events is significantly less because SimpleTix takes care of all the analytics and participant information automatically and keeps me updated anytime there is a sale. I haven't had many issues using it and most of the time it's easy enough to figure out quickly and without technical support; when I have needed technical support, though, it's pretty much immediate and accurate! Highly recommend it!

por SimpleTix em 04/12/2015

Thanks so much Nate!

• Avaliado em 04/12/2015
Becky S.
Booster Rep
  • Avaliado em 07/01/2018

"If you are school theatre group needing to sell reserved tickets, then SimpleTix is your answer!"

Vantagens: Setting up your information is super easy! Love the interactive seating charts! Simpletix works with my SquareUp account so I get my $$ quickly. Low fee. Great support - left a message and they responded quickly - in person!

Desvantagens: We might be one of the first customers to use Simpletix with SquareUp account. Not sure. There was a small problem with loading my seating chart - but support got back with me pronto and I was ready to sell tickets in no time.

por SimpleTix em 05/07/2018

Thanks for your review Becky. You are correct, you were one of our first Square customers. Today, SimpleTix has become the official Square ticketing partner with over 900 Square customers using SimpleTix for their events.

• Avaliado em 07/01/2018
Kevin H.
Arts Dept. Head
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2016

"Great in a school based setting."

Comentários: I spent a lot of time looking into various ticket vendors, and finally settled on SimpleTix. I'm very pleased we chose this route! There is a learning curve to the setup, but help was only an email away with a very fast response time. We're now up and selling tickets, and the feedback from our buying public has been VERY positive. As well, the real-time analytics provided are extremely helpful for managing inventory and having an accurate view of how sales are progressing. Personally, I can't imagine going back to selling tickets "the old-fashioned way!"

por SimpleTix em 22/03/2016

Thanks for the review Kevin!

• Avaliado em 21/03/2016
Wendy B.
Marketing
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2015

"Quick and Easy to Use AND Outstanding Service Support"

Comentários: Since I tend to be technology challenged I was a little leery about using an online ticket selling provider for our events. Worked with the great people at Simpletix and they not only got me through our event, we have subsequently used them for five more events. When you are a small operation, having Simpletix in your corner is wonderful. In addition to being easy, if you do have questions, you will get an immediate response from an intelligent and customer service oriented individual. I look forward to partnering with Simpletix on future events.

por SimpleTix em 25/06/2015

Thanks your review Wendy!

• Avaliado em 25/06/2015
Larry L.
Board Vice President
  • Avaliado em 29/02/2016

"No need to shop around!"

Comentários: We have used other ticketing platforms for our events and have struggled to find one that would allow us to offer customization for our ticket holders with out destroying our bottom line. SimpleTix was the answer and the fee system is very fare, one of the best we could find. SimpleTix is very flexible and the support staff are very dialed into our success. They even gave us pointers on setting up a payment portal that would help our non-profit save even more money. Thank you Aron and SimpleTix!! We will recommend you guys for sure.

por SimpleTix em 01/03/2016

Thanks for the review Larry!

• Avaliado em 29/02/2016
Tim A.
  • Avaliado em 13/11/2015

"Great Asset and Assistant!"

Comentários: This system has saved me hours of my time and put a few dollars back in my pocket. I get quick updates on ticket sales, attendance rates, and can send updates out quickly; managing entrance at my events has become simple now that i am using SimpleTix with the ability to have a printed out sheet with payers or with their ability to show me the ticket via smart phone.
I have called a few times with questions on set up and features and received immediate and accurate customer service!
Love SimpleTix

por SimpleTix em 13/11/2015

Great to help out West Point Society of DC with their events!

• Avaliado em 13/11/2015
Robin K.
Volunteer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/09/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Comentários: I am using this for High School athletic events. This is totally new to me and I am not a professional, just a volunteer at our local High School. We needed a way to sell season tickets to our members in advance and make sure each ticket is only used once per event. Aron was quick to set up a system for me and he has been quick to respond when I needed help. My customers were extremely happy with the speed of scanning tickets. I would highly recommend this even to small non profits.

Vantagens: Easy ordering and easy scanning.

Desvantagens: Printing... I need to print QR codes on address labels. I have not figured that out yet but I think it can be done with mail merge in Excel.

• Avaliado em 02/09/2016