Avaliações do ProjectManager.com

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre ProjectManager.com

Software de gestão de projetos online com painéis de projetos, gráficos de Gantt, quadros Kanban e colaboração em equipe.

Saiba mais sobre o ProjectManager.com

Exibindo 320 avaliações

Cesar C.
Docente asociado
Gestão da educação, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/12/2018

"Efficient management tool to develop projects online"

Comentários: Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

Vantagens: The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Desvantagens: Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

• Avaliado em 21/12/2018
Ed H.
CIO
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2020

"Beware Free Trial: Scam"

Comentários: Very poor customer service experience and unethical business practices.

Vantagens: Good interface with a good blend functionality from traditional PM to agile kanban and story boards.

Desvantagens: Resourcing of a project is a weak point, it's not possible to assign resourcing by % of time or time allocation to a project i.e User 1 90% and User 2 50% to the project so it's very inflexible in this way. ----BEWARE---- The free trial is only free for 30 days before this you have to have cancelled or you will be charged. I was charge over £700 to my personal account despite all the users being test users associated to my email. Yes it does stipulate this on T&C's but I've had a point blank refusal from them to reverse charges despite cancelling only 2 days late.

• Avaliado em 25/03/2020
Gawie R.
Architect
Arquitetura e planejamento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2020

"BEWARE: Misleading Marketing"

Comentários: Great platform and very easy to use. Sadly the deceptive marketing and appalling customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth and I would not recommend it to anyone. Unless of course you have read through ALL the fine print and are happy with the terms and conditions.

Vantagens: Overall a great platform that is user friendly and quick to learn. Being able to easily share projects and monitor timelines with team members is a big plus.

Desvantagens: Like some other prospective customers I was lured into downloading the free trial based on very deceptive marketing. You are forced to sign up for a subscription in order to download the free trial. If you do not cancel the subscription before your free trial ends you are automatically billed for the maximum number of licences on the edition you've selected. With a no-return policy I asked for a credit and my subscription to be changed to the personal edition. They gladly changed my subscription but said nothing about a credit. When I enquired I was informed that I would be billed again for the new month. I'm appalled at the way they mislead. Expensive lesson learnt on my side.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Jenna N.
Product Developer
Roupa e moda, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/06/2017

"It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it."

Vantagens: It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

Desvantagens: There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

por Project Manager Online CA em 29/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Thomas L.
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/04/2020

"Bad Customer Service"

Comentários: I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Vantagens: Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Desvantagens: Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

• Avaliado em 14/04/2020
Trevor S.
Roupa e moda, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2019

"Workwear Group"

Comentários: We set up templates for different kind of projects, it easy to add or delete tasks accordingly, project manager has help me be more aware of the project status to keep more or less on track and to write notes around tasks, manage expenses and invoicing, functions that are so valuable when writing reports and closing.

Vantagens: Ring menu and icons are easy to identify, customising columns practical overall not overly complex.

Desvantagens: I haven't found anything i dislike, though i'm not using every function available.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Andy A.
Newsletter Editor
Editoras, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2019

"A Great Task Manager for Small Teams"

Comentários: We are a small network of graduate researchers. ProjectManager.com reports have given all of us a solid schema for the rigorous data collection expectations for our lab studies.

Vantagens: ProjectManager.com use enables consistent time management of events & tasks when acclimating new team members to performance expectations.

Desvantagens: ProjectManager.com report customizations & forecasts are limited. In addition, we have had some international interface issues.

• Avaliado em 30/12/2019
Kyle P.
Manager, Presales
Software, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2020

"Beware the end of that trial."

Comentários: Trial'ers beware. You WILL be charged for multiple user licenses if you fail to cancel your trial. I'm not interested in doing future business with a company with that kind of "gotcha" practices.

Vantagens: I tested this software as a potential replacement for MS Project which isn't available on my Mac. It seemed ok to use, but wouldn't output to .mpp which was a deal-breaker for me. I did look interesting for team collaboration and manpower, but I was mostly interested in building construction schedules.

Desvantagens: The nature of their free trial. You need a credit card. I forgot to cancel my trial at the end of 30 days, and I was charged $400 for 15 users at the end of the month! And that was just for 1 month. Yes, you can find in your trial agreement that it states this, but NOT if you signed up via mobile like I did. Reaching out to customer success was useless. They refused to refund 14 of the user costs (I was a single user testing it out) and went dark after a single email from their customer service. I'll never consider the software for the rest of my team in the future due to that poor service.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2020
Wes F.
Engenharia civil, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 22/05/2020

"Good start, needs some tweaks"

Vantagens: Similarity to other scheduling software.

Desvantagens: There doesn't seem to be any simple way to track and update partially complete tasks that updates the planned hours. Example - someone that is working on a task is scheduled for 10 hours, but the overall task duration will cover two weeks. If they complete their work on in part early on day one, say 8 hours of it, you can update the percent complete to 80% but the distribution of workload for the remainder of the schedule doesn't reduce the hours left in the task. This distorts the actual workload for that person until the project is complete showing more work than is actually left. The reverse is also true where they may not start on a project until late in the duration. Frustrating for very large projects with multiple tasks and assignments. Very time consuming to update.

• Avaliado em 22/05/2020
Justin H.
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/04/2020

"ProjectManager.com for Collaboration and Planning"

Comentários: Overall, Projectmanager fit the bill by providing an easy to use and common planning/collaboration space.

Vantagens: Having worked with a number of project management software platforms, i found the interface simple and intuitive - this is a really crucial point as convincing colleagues to use the software is a hurdle in my context. Collaborative features were sufficient for the work we did, and gave us a common planning point.

Desvantagens: I was a bit disappointed that reports require me to clean up and format - I feel that a paid-for product should provide enough report customization to produce a viable product without needing my own changes after the fact.

• Avaliado em 07/04/2020
Jean P.
PMO Director
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/06/2018

"PMO Director"

Vantagens: ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

Desvantagens: There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

Hi Jean,

Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback.

• Avaliado em 13/06/2018
Jessica M.
Operations Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2017

"Good for light project management and time tracking for a small team"

Comentários: We liked it better than a very simple time keeping app that we were using. It does allow for more detailed project management. you can't expect it to do all of what MS Project does - it is not at that level. But it helps for teams and for predictable project management and time keeping.

Vantagens: I like the ability to create a fairly detailed project plan including budget and dates that are nicely mapped out in a Gantt chart. It works great for straightforward projects with a succinct task list and allows for the team to track their time to see a report on the budget for the project and the financial aspect of completing the project. I like the updated interface as well - it took a little bit to get used to, but didn't take too long.

Desvantagens: I find the reporting to be a bit challenging. I would like to see reports that are a bit more flexible and can filter in and out certain criteria. This product isn't great to manage really long projects or challenging projects with lots of iterations. If you have a project that is iterative in nature and will develop as you move along, this set up makes it time-consuming to maintain.

por Project Manager Online em 18/06/2018

Hi Jessica, thanks for the kind words and the thorough review!

I'm glad you like the planning features so much. We work hard to offer the best project management software for people like yourself who manage complex projects but want a simple and intuitive way to execute the work.

I'll pass your feedback about the reporting to our product team, I know they are always interested in how we can improve the usability of the software.

Thanks!

• Avaliado em 15/08/2017
Nick G.
Sr. Project Manager
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/06/2018

"We use this software daily and find it easy to use but still room for improvements"

Comentários: There are issues with linking tasks. We have been working with customer service on this issue for years and can't get resolution. The linked tasks will update if you extend the schedule but will not always update when you shorten the schedule. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. When we have schedules with more than 100 tasks it takes hours to fix the schedule!

Vantagens: Easy to use and accessible anywhere on-line. Can share a lot of detailed project information to others quickly.

Desvantagens: Saved changes are slow to update. File size limits when uploading documents. Printing is cumbersome to format.

por Michael em 20/06/2018

Hi Nick, we’re happy to hear from you!

I hope I can address your question about the task linking. Currently, our software is built so that when a link relationship is applied to two or more tasks, if the dates of the tasks already conform to the relationship applied, the system will not make any changes to the project plan (operating under the idea the dates set are intentionally). This functionality is currently by design -- it protects dates on the linked tasks from being changed unintentionally. Shortened duration of task #1 does not necessarily mean that task 2 should now be due on a different date. However if task #1 is lengthened, then task 2’s due date should change, to account for the extra time needed in task #1.

This gets a little bit technical but I hope the explanation helps clear up how the software handles dates -- please let us know if we can help with anything else!

• Avaliado em 14/06/2018
Kai K.
Software Architect
Software
  • Avaliado em 17/11/2016

"Great SaaS project management solution"

Comentários: ProjectManager.com is a very well done and smoothly working Online/SaaS solution for project management. The product promises to have all the features of Microsoft Project and it delivers on that. One of the big draw cards for us was the online Gantt chart and having tried a variety of other solutions in the past, PM.com's implementation sticks out regarding performance and ease of use. It's very robust and also allows the import of existing data from Office. Another really useful feature is the built-in reporting and in particular when dealing with larger teams, the ability to do time sheets and workload inspection/management. The latter gives you a quite comprehensive overview of what's going on in your team and if there is any availability for assigning work to members of the team. The different pricing plan options cater really well for different feature requirements and team sizes and we feel we're getting very good value out of using the service - in particular when comparing it against the "clumsiness" of using isolated desktop products as an alternative and having to share MS Project documents around.

Hello Kai,

Thank you for the kind words! We¿ve added tons of new features in our software that sounds like it's helping your team. We try to make our product powerful and easy to use, while avoiding the clumsiness you might see in other tools.

• Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Julia S.
Senior Project Manager
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/06/2017

"Great tool for managing timelines and studio schedules"

Comentários: Detailed project planning and studio capacity management

Vantagens: You can manage a project timeline, allocate people to tasks and this builds up a studio schedule which you can use to check if people's time are well utilised. The reporting tool also makes it possible to forecast into the future to see what capacity the studio is running at. It is great that it is cloud based. You can set the working days of a person and the number of hours each person works, which helps accurately plan capacity. Linking of tasks is also a helpful feature to easily update project timings.

Desvantagens: There are a couple of features I'd like to see incorporated, such as a different colour in the workload view for potential projects, and on the calendar RSS feed the project name needs to be included as well as the task name, otherwise all your tasks can come across with the same name (i.e. design, design, design,). I would also like to see the styling improved when you save a project plans to PDF - as they are currently very difficult to read in this format and it makes it hard to share them with clients.

Hi Julia,

We always appreciate it when users suggest feature adjustments. We're glad you enjoy our product for managing timelines and studio schedules!

Karen B.
Engineering Project Manager
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2017

"I have found PM.com easy to use, and support excellent always giving a quick response"

Comentários: A single product for planning our projects which are viewable to our teams. Resource planning allow us to integrate our planning across teams to give us end to end plans whereas plans were only done for the individual teams. Simple product to use making it easy for everyone to see what is happening and when. Visibility of work as able to give ready only access to stakeholders across the business .

Vantagens: It is easy to use set up, use and share plans making working with the teams more cohesive. I also like the flexibility of being able to add custom fields. Teams are beginning to use the diaries to allow them to see what they should be working on and when.

Desvantagens: It is difficult to see what everyone working on when you have multiple projects. There is not a single overview of the projects and task breakdown. The plans don't take into consideration any holidays or leave so it is easy allocate tasks when people are not available.

por Project Manager Online CA em 29/11/2017

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your feedback on the overview of projects.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2017
Angela C.
Senior Product Developer
Roupa e moda, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/11/2016

"A great asset to any type of Project Managing"

Comentários: Great way to document and keep track of projects with shareholders. Easy to use with great features. Essential tool for any project manager.

Vantagens: Risk/Issues/Changes tabs
Linked timelines

Desvantagens: Some glitches when trying to attach documents and or changing pages before I have saved or finished filling in information.
Some of the reporting is very precise which means I need to document and 100% on the exact days tasks are achieved.

Hello Angela,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the gracious remarks.

We're so sorry to hear as well about the trouble with saving your data. We as a best practice recommend to use the save button often. We also have an Auto-Save feature that will save changes every 5 minutes in case you accidentally close your browser page or lose internet connection. Hopefully these will help!

• Avaliado em 01/11/2016
Juan othmaro M.
Development Manager
10 001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2018

"Functional, intuitive and lots of PM practices incorporated"

Comentários: After 3 years working I can say I like it is functional and is constantly changing/updating, many new features have been added and think that will continue to make it a really robust solution that will be able to fulfill multiple PM specific disciplines.

Vantagens: - Flexibility to customize regular tasks
-Implement various important metrics, reports and processes needed in a project, i.e. capacity, resource schedule.
-Support is responsive in few hours or days, can be better but is functional.

Desvantagens: -No Kanban and so could incorporate features that help an Agile team
-No workflows, i.e. for software development cycle
-No project portfolio/programs

• Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Carlos H.
Team Leader of Software Development
Telecomunicações, 10 001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2018

"Awful"

Vantagens: Works from time to time, it has received functionality and UI updates over the time, still somehow it's usable at the end of the day.

Desvantagens: Everything is broken, I think that you should try to use it inside your company on a daily basis to quickly spot how time you spend in simple tasks like: - Moving rows
- Adjusting dates
- Finding and correcting deleted timesheet entries
- Having read-only projects is impossible
- History of changes and who, along with historic undo is impossible
- Reports take ages to generate
- Random downtimes or error 500 messages

• Avaliado em 20/06/2018
Alpesh J.
2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2016

"Great Online Software"

Comentários: ProjectManager.com's software is very easy to learn, the training was extremely helpful and customer support were very friendly. We have been able to track our projects around the country and we now ensure that we deliver to our customers on time and within budget by using the planned vs actual time reports. The mobile app is the perfect tool when off site. Customising the Dashboard in a meaningful way to our needs is great. Being able to view the notes between the team ensures that we are all on the same page. Since using ProjectManager.com we have noticed an increase in profitability and being able to mitigate any potential downtime before it becomes a major issue.

Vantagens: It is easy to use and having the ability to customise the dashboard and reports. The drag and drop features makes it simple and not very time consuming when scheduling projects.

Hello Alpesh,

Thank you for the kind words! Our main goal is to help empower you and your team to manage your projects successfully, use your time more effectively, and better collaborate with your team no matter where in the world they are.

• Avaliado em 11/11/2016
Peter W.
Web Developer
Educação superior, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2018

"Manage big and small projects"

Vantagens: ProjectManager works very well with both large and small-scale projects. Being able to use this with anything from a project involving only two members of staff, to hundreds, has been invaluable.
Creating a project plan is fast and easy, allowing a huge amount of detail and variables to be added to the plan.
Their new(ish) user interface is also a welcome change, looking much cleaner and easier to navigate. It also works well on mobile devices.

Desvantagens: The initial learning curve was quite steep, taking myself a number of days before I was fully used to the various features available, and how to use them.
The previous user-interface was really quite bad, but this has of course been fixed in their latest release!
The reporting functionality could really be improved, the views it offers are rather limited and don't show all the detail.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Pedro C.
Gerente de Servicios
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2018

"Professional SaaS to manage projects"

Comentários: Good tool. Good evolution. Please, work in new APIs

Vantagens: It's a good SaaS to manage projects and resources. It allow us to manage our whole portfolio and keep in track used resources.

Desvantagens: It doesn't have custom reports. On the other hand, it doesn't have an API to obtain hours for each project in a simple way. I would like a simple API allow us to ask for project id, and return consolidate information like all kind of hours entered regarding this project Id.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2018
Tim A.
Database Developer
Contabilidade, 51-200 funcionários

"projectmanager.com"

Vantagens: Dashboard analytics for quick progress checks, ability to lay out time and effort with scheduling for projects. Ability to attach notes and files to projects

Desvantagens: some times the app lags and the response time drags on other times it seems to lose updates while lagging

Hi Tim!

We’re happy to see that you’re enjoying many of the features of ProjectManager.com! Our product team is always working to optimize the speed and performance of the software, but if you have any persistent lag issues feel free to submit a support ticket and we’d be happy to look to see if there are any underlying issues that can be fixed on your account. Thanks!

Barb H.
  • Avaliado em 20/06/2017

"I use PM.Com daily and more so for task management"

Vantagens: Pretty easy to use and I appreciate the alerts that you can set up. I also like that you can make changes to due dates and tasks if needed.

Desvantagens: The program isn't completely customizable, there are still some features that would work better if they could be more customized (ex. reporting, filters)

Hi Barb,

We're glad you enjoy our product! We continue to make more customizable features. Thank you for the feedback!

• Avaliado em 20/06/2017
Marcos R.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários

"Nice software"

Vantagens: It's very easy to use, specially being a web solution. Very interactive and funcional. The dashboards are the most functional for me

Desvantagens: I don't like how we can manage the timesheets, usually a bug appears or it freezes. It really botters me!

Hi Marcos,

Happy to see the dashboards are satisfying your needs! I have relayed your comments about the timesheets to the product team -- If you’re experiencing any issues in the future please feel free to reach out to us and we can take a look at your account and see if there’s anything we can do to help. Thanks!