15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Keap

Infusionsoft by Keap - plataforma tudo-em-um, de baixo custo e poderosa de automação de marketing, vendas e CRM para expandir seu negócio.

Saiba mais sobre o Keap

Vantagens:

The customer service was easy to access and willing to go the extra mile to help out.

Desvantagens:

It essentially has no (easy) pipeline management. Cancellation and rude customer service experience.

Notas do Keap

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,8

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Keap tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 268 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Keap antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 268)

mike
president

Keap Review

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Paulo
Administrador, Brasil
Rede de computadores, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Divulgando e aumentando minhas vendaS

5,0 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

Do uso das listas e das campanhas que alavancam as vendas e a divulgação

Desvantagens:

Foi a questão do filtro do span, as vezes passa muito span

há 11 meses

Hello Paulo, Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm not sure what you're referring to for spam filter. Our Email Broadcast builders do have a spam filter that scans your emails before you send them out. In case that is what you were referring to I will leave feedback on your behalf asking that it be improved further.

Mohan Lal
Mohan Lal
Freelancer Marketing Consultant, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Best marketing automation software for small businesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Keap is a beast in itself in which you can do things effectively provided that you use it effectively, and know your way around it. We used Keap for managing our Contacts, sending promotional emails, marketing automation, and e-comm. Keap became much easier to use as we got to know the right ways of doing things starting from tag naming conventions, right ways of using Goals, Campaign links etc. And, now it is one of my favorite software when it comes to Marketing Automation.

Vantagens:

I like various things about Keap including: 1. Being able to use tags. This helps in organizing contacts in the proper way (when used effectively, you can easily see things from Macro to Micro levels in your list) 2. Marketing automation capabilities of Keap are best. This includes things like billing automation for e-commerce as well. 3. Being able to use third-party tools like Deadline Funnel, PlusThis helps in making things more personalized and improving conversions for promotional campaigns. 4. Dynamic Content, this helps in making automation campaigns better & simpler

Desvantagens:

Nothing apart from, it is a bit on the expensive end.

há 2 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love your valuable feedback and are thrilled that Keap has been able to help you grow your small business.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It is easy to use and effective for automating campaigns

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: For tiny, high-tech businesses, we leverage Keap's automatic lead follow-up features. It's an excellent method to keep track of leads and customers, stay organized, and know who to reach first thing in the morning. It can also be used to promote and follow up after trade shows, webinars, and the combination of text and email message marketing.

Vantagens:

For times when I need to take a break from work, it's helpful to have a system in place that automatically follows up with leads. I really like the automated email and text message sending, lead scoring, and reports on who is signing up for webinars.

Desvantagens:

Keap is missing crucial functionality and customer support that are essential for any expanding firm. As soon as they left the CRM, all outgoing emails were flagged as spam. The interfaces for their template makers were equally unattractive.

há 11 meses

Hello Sarah, We're glad to hear that you're pleased with Keap! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love hearing from users who use automation to give themselves time back.

Todd
Owner, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2 - 10 funcionários

Keap Falls Well Short of Expectations

1,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

I had high hopes for Keap, considering its promising concept, but my experience with the software has been far from satisfactory. The numerous bugs plaguing the system make it a frustrating and unreliable tool for managing contacts and communication. The most glaring issue lies in the phone and text features, which seem to have a mind of their own. More often than not, they simply don't work at all, leaving me in the dark when it comes to crucial communications. This inconsistency is not only inconvenient but also undermines the very purpose of the software. To add insult to injury, the mobile app performance is even worse than the desktop version, making on-the-go management a nightmare. It's disheartening to see such a lack of attention to the mobile user experience, especially in an era where mobile functionality is essential.

Desvantagens:

Customer service is another major letdown. My attempts to seek help have been met with abysmal response times, and when I do finally hear back, the quality of support leaves much to be desired. I've resorted to contacting my assigned representative, [sensitive content hidden], and his manager, [sensitive content hidden], but their responsiveness has been shockingly slow. Waiting weeks for a reply is simply unacceptable, and when I do get a response, it's clear that the customer service team is still grappling with the basics. In conclusion, while Keap may have a promising concept, the execution falls flat due to persistent bugs, unreliable communication features, a poorly designed mobile app, and a customer service experience that can only be described as abysmal. I would strongly caution anyone considering this software to explore alternative options with a more reliable track record and a commitment to customer satisfaction.

há 3 meses

Hello Todd, Your feedback is immensely appreciated. We sincerely apologize for the challenges you've faced with Keap. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain. Your input is invaluable in our journey toward providing a seamless and satisfying experience for all our users. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you are open to it, please reach out to [email protected] so that we can look into your concerns further. Thank you.

Heather
CEO, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Keap Is Vital to My Business!

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall my experience with Keap has been great. The company has a great vision and purpose and the entire community associated with Keap from users to partners has always been encouraging, supportive and inspirational. As a software, it has been instrumental to my business' continued growth.

Vantagens:

Keap has become a vital part of my business. As a small business owner I did not have the money to hire a full time assistant to help me and Keap has helped fill that space. Being able to set up automations that not only help collect new leads for my business, but also help get those potential clients scheduled in my calendar without me needing to do a thing saves me so much time and energy. I have been able to create marketing campaigns that run like clockwork generating new leads and sales. I honestly could not run my business without it.

Desvantagens:

Keap can have a bit of a learning curve to it. As with any software it can take some time to get things set up and running the way you need them to.

há 2 meses

Hello Heather, We're happy to hear that Keap was able to fill the space of an assistant to help you and your business. We love hearing that you find the Keap ecosystem of partners and users to be encouraging, supportive, and inspirational. Thank you for leaving us a review, we wish you the best!

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best CRM for email marketing in all sectors

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Built-in support for email marketing was a big assist. The automation released me from the mental burden of keeping track of where people were in the pipeline and what they needed to do next based on the results of customer-facing tasks.

Vantagens:

The level of automation is unparalleled. A common feature of CRMS is the lack of a "if/then" configuration option. If I tell Keap yes or no to a task, the program reacts differently depending on my answer. If you require robust automation that can do a wide variety of actions based on results, look no further. It's yours, Keap.

Desvantagens:

There was a lack of functionality in the mobile app. So that I could access Keap from my mobile device, I bookmarked the website. This method was effective, although it lacked caller ID.

há 7 meses

Hello Jennifer, We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you find our level of automation unparalleled and that Keap makes it simple to automation processes. Thank you for your feedback regarding the mobile app.

Rachel
Rachel
System Engineer, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's great that KEAP can keep track of my clients' information

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Keap is our primary customer relationship management tool, and it stores not only marketing and sales data but also details on our customers' accounts, such as their plans, employees, invoices, subscriptions, and more.

Vantagens:

The most profitable methods of reporting can be extensively tailored with the entirety of custom fields, saved, and reused over and over again. Some reports may long for additional features common to all reports, but overall the feature set is quite enough.

Desvantagens:

It might be difficult to keep track of the background of changes made to corporate paperwork, client paperwork, subscription paperwork, etc. While this is not unprecedented, there are situations when knowing who changed a subscription or configuration is essential but cannot be identified in Keap.

há 10 meses

Hello Rachel, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Keap! We're glad to hear that using Keap has helped reduce the amount of time and effort spent on follow-up. Thank you for the feedback regarding being able to see more User actions. We went ahead and submitted that as feedback on your behalf.

Amanda
Administrator customer service tech support etc, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Keap: A difficult app with lots of potential

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: We have used it for over ten years now and stay because it does work however, there are a lot of features that are missing or are just dated. Luckily, we have found work around for most but it is discouraging that they haven't updated these.

Vantagens:

The campaign management element of Keap is absolutely fantastic and one of the main reasons we have kept it over the years. It also integrates with A LOT which is really useful for us.

Desvantagens:

They don't update very frequently and don't give features that their customers want. Their order forms and internal web forms are beyond dated and the landing page builder they sourced out to another company is one of the worst builders I have ever used. Their customer service is also a joke.

há 5 meses

Hello Amanda, Thank your for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear that you find the campaign management tool to be fantastic! It's one of our favorite features as well. Regarding updates to the products, we do have some exciting new things coming out very soon. Here's a link to our product update page to keep an eye out: https://keap.com/product-updates We're sorry to hear that you've had some poor experiences with our support team. If you ever have a bad experience with support, we do send out customer surveys after each case. If you'd like to discuss a past bad experience, please feel free to reach out. We're happy to look into things further on your behalf.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing, EUA
Restaurantes, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

All the finest at one convenient location.

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Keap helps us streamline our CRM procedures, thus it's in regular use here. Keap aids us in solving company issues including lead management, marketing campaign automation, and client communication management. We want to use Keap to improve productivity and patron happiness by collecting and following up on leads, monitoring sales activity, and keeping in touch with patrons on an individual basis.

Vantagens:

You may program your advertising push with keap. The system automatically stores the produced leads where users may access them. The administrator may monitor every aspect of the delivered emails, from when they were opened to which links were clicked and for how long. The information provided here will allow users to adjust their campaign accordingly.

Desvantagens:

There are per-customer and per-subscriber costs for integrating keap with other applications. In exchange for a restricted number of users and page views, it offers free data movement.

há 8 meses

Hello Saskia! We're so happy to hear that Keap has been helpful to you and your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Allen
Allen
President, Canadá
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

The OG of Marketing Automation

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Its a fully featured software that allows me to create and send campaigns to leads/contacts and great reporting and contact management

Desvantagens:

Cost is major issue with the number of contacts allowed per tier

há 5 dias

Hello Allen, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you're taking advantage of automation to send your leads and contacts customized content.

Muhammed
Muhammed
Founder, Turquia
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Keap İnceleme

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The feature I liked most in the Keap application was e-mail management, campaign arrangements, and sales tracking.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like the data analysis very much, it could be improved a bit.

há 5 dias

Hello Muhammed, We're glad to hear you're happy with Keap! We hope you decide to stay on board with us.

Colette
Marketing Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Came to Keap for Price. Leaving because not keeping up with our needs.

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Customer support is really good with Keap. I do appreciate that. When we moved from HubSpot, I really missed the features they provided--just simple things but when adding a photo to a campaign, I could see a thumbnail. With Keap, you always have to know the exact name of the image, etc. Keap needs to update the site to make it more robust and intuitive like their competitors.

Vantagens:

Have been using Infusionsoft ---> Keap for 6+ years. We initially moved from HubSpot to Infusionsoft simply because HubSpot was too expensive for the size of our company or what we were looking to accomplish with simple campaigns.

Desvantagens:

I feel like Keap has not stayed on the cutting edge--seems a little behind the times now, honestly. We're looking at Klaviyo now and it seems like their campaigns, analytics and action sets will be easier to execute.

há 2 anos

Hi Colette, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Keap has been an affordable solution for your business, but I am sorry that you feel our product has not stayed on the cutting edge. Our product team consistently has new updates in the works, and we are always working to ensure that we are making the user experience easier for our customers.

Owner, EUA
Relações Internacionais, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Infusionsoft refuses to make simple fixes. Terrible for business to business!

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I'm business to business and have spend over $100,000 on development to overcome its inadequacies.

Vantagens:

Not sure. It has lots of functionality but most everything is clunky. Only comes with 99 custom fields and you can't modify the home screen. When you click around it always defaults you to a place you don't want to be. If you look up a contact it insists on defaulting you to first name and it has a nasty delay. So if you want to search by company you will start typing and then after the delay it will switch you to first name. You can't choose the view to do your lookups and it defaults to the record view, which I never use. So every time I do a search that turns up multiple records I have to click on the list view. Another infuriating thing is that if you want to sort by a field in list view it defaults to zto a instead of a to z. They will never fix anything even if it is a 2 minute fix.

Desvantagens:

It uses a flat database that is terrible for business to business. No primary fields or tags so if you add a company contact there is no way to tag or have company related field data updated to the new contact without expensive api coding from your website. They added linkedin, facebook and twitter years agobut didn't include the fields in the mass update section. What does this mean? When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's. So with any of their other fields you lookup the filled fields and then you choose mass update contacts and click on the allow blank fields to remove existing data. Well they didn't include the fields here so you can't do it. Maybe just export the records and replace the filled fields with empty into a csv file and import to remove the data. That doesn't work either. Blank field data won't replace filled data in a modify existing records merge. If you try chat support you will more than likely get a foreign support person (mine was from the Phillipines) who will act like he or she has never heard of this problems and make you explain it over and over and ask you to do a million unnecessary tests. I finally became so frustrated that I called support, got someone who at least admitted that it was impossible to fix. All the while I had the chat person on still instructing me to do more tests. The phone support person kept trying to get me to drop chat but I made her see how ridiculous it was.

Vincent Po
Vincent Po
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer, Hong Kong
Serviços de informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Vantagens:

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it. They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Desvantagens:

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies. The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic. Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do. Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans. All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform. They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

Susan
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

To Infusionsoft or not to Infusionsoft. That is the question.

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: While I think the dated back-end and the pricing are an issue, I will say that when dealing with a larger contact database or enterprise system, I am hard pressed to find another platform that can do all that I rely on Infusionsoft to do for my larger clients.

Vantagens:

Infusionsoft is one of those stalwart applications that is almost synonymous with marketing automation online for serious businesses (often with a host of disclaimers... see "cons" section). The greatest feature of Infusionsoft is the robust nature of its features, it integrates with almost everything a large enterprise would use (although these features come with a price). If you are looking to grow an online business, and you can afford the on-going maintenance in terms of staff time and cost, Infusionsoft will offer you plenty with room to grow.

Desvantagens:

Sadly, Infusionsoft has been around for so long that I believe the back-end, administrative user experience suffers. A quick Google search of the application will return many negative and less than stellar reviews. One could surmise that any big brand is likely to have many detractors (and this is true), however, most are balanced out by equally glowing reviews. Infusionsoft sits on the fence. This is unfortunate, because I believe that Infusionsoft could be very useful to many growing online, eCommerce businesses and membership associations. However, the owner will need deeper pocket than he or she is likely to have starting out, and migration with a mid to large size database is no picnic. I'm hopeful that Infusionsoft will work toward meeting the needs of a modern, point and click audience.

há 7 anos

Hi Susan, Thank you for leaving a review and for your honest feedback. I will share your comments with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers and solution for other small businesses. Thank you!

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
Technical System Specialist, Sri Lanca
E-Learning, 11 - 50 funcionários

Well Established Online CRM Platform with Marketing Tools

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We used keap to manage our customers database. we did email marketing, lead generation , internal forms, email templates and automate campaigns and more. I'm happy to tell you, even we can find lots of cheap CRM systems out there, Keap is the best and it's worth for money. because, everyday they are trying to give us the best experience. we got recurring updates with lots of new features. One more thing to mention. There customer support was very helpful for our staff when they onboarding. Not only for staff but for admin too. timely support is given by them. I would like to recommend Keap CRM for any business out there. go ahead without any hesitation. At first it will be hard to adopt a new system. but when it comes to Keap, They will help you to get there without any troubles.

Vantagens:

This system has everything that needs for a business for up and running. Even for a startup business also able to adopt this system to their workplace very easily. The best feature that i saw is Email Automation. As a admin i was able to create and schedule lots of email campaigns for our customers. it is very easy and straight forward. Campaign builder interface is very user friendly. even my non computer literacy people also can build and automate an process within few minutes. It provides lots of integration options with third party applications. Also It provides lots of tools to manage our marketing procedures.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to complain but i would like to mention that there should be more tutorials/guides and onboarding trainings for users.

há 2 anos

Hi Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that Keap's feature set has met many of your business needs and our support team helped you integrate it seamlessly into your business.

Marek
CEO, Polónia
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Keap Review

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: The software offered a powerful CRM solution that helped me streamline my sales and marketing processes. The centralized customer data and automation features greatly improved my ability to manage and nurture leads. The user-friendly interface made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features of the software. However, the limited customization options and relatively basic reporting capabilities were areas that could be improved. Nonetheless, Keap proved to be a valuable tool for managing customer relationships and driving business growth.

Vantagens:

One of the things I liked most about Keap was its robust customer relationship management (CRM) features. The software provided a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes. The ability to centralize customer data, including contact information, communication history, and purchase behavior, allowed for better customer segmentation and personalized communication. The automation features, such as email marketing campaigns and lead scoring, helped streamline workflows and improve efficiency. Additionally, the intuitive user interface made it easy to navigate and quickly access the information and features I needed.

Desvantagens:

One thing I liked least was the limited customization options within the software. There were some instances where I wanted to tailor certain features or workflows to better align with my specific business needs, but the flexibility to customize was somewhat restricted. Additionally, the reporting and analytics capabilities, although useful, could have been more advanced and comprehensive. More advanced reporting options would have provided deeper insights into sales performance and campaign effectiveness.

há 10 meses

Thank you for sharing your review of Keap and highlighting its robust features! It's great to hear that the software provided you with a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes. Your feedback on the limitations of customization and reporting capabilities is valuable, as it provides insights for potential improvements in these areas. Thank you for sharing your experience with Keap, and we hope it continues to support your business's success.

Jeremy
Sales, EUA
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários

Using Keap for almost a year for our Landscaping Company

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: It has worked well with our small landscaping company, giving us better management of marketing, automations we didn't have before, and better lead capturing and appointment managing.Keap has been pretty good with customer service as well, and that's obviously critical.

Vantagens:

We really like the ability to have contact and lead management, group texting, email marketing, and automations all housed under one software roof for an affordable price point. Many other softwares have a really strong service offering, but competely lack other services.Oftentimes they try to accomodate that by stacking softwares, which can work, but creates a silo effect that can be time-consuming to setup and maintain, as well as being pricier than expected.Keap does a pretty good job of covering a lot of bases with one in-house software system. They do have some weaknesses, but overall they've got a good system that could easily be built out even further.

Desvantagens:

Our least favorite things about Keap would be the lack of a menu option for the business phone line. It does not work well if you have more than one person answering or making calls, and sending messages. We would also like to see more flexibility in terms of Zapier integrations. Zapier integration works pretty well, but there are fields such as contact status, removing a deal from the pipeline, and other fields/operations we would like to see available to Zapier.Lastly, their method of labeling phone numbers needs updated. Currently the "work" type is the option you want to choose for text marketing.

há 5 meses

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Wen understand the importance of having and all-in-one solution and are happy to hear that Keap has covered a lot of your bases. Your feedback on the Keap Business Line and Zapier has been duly noted and will be communicated to our team.

Mark
Management,
Ensino fundamental e médio, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible Customer Service Sold A $4,600.00 Plan and Kept Stopping Email Send Outs

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Terrible company. A customer service run-a-round.

Vantagens:

Absolutely None, this field is requiring 100 characters minimum. Infusionsoft does not have any pros

Desvantagens:

Our company has requests from industry professionals that have directly requested to receive specific information from our company. Our single newsletter kept getting stopped from send out by Infusionsoft because they claimed supposed Spam rates in excess of 0.1%. According to Jacob Hoiby if 2,000 people on a list request information and 1 person of the initial send out of 1,000 e-mails clicks on the Spam button rather than Delete or Unsubscribe then too bad for the other 1,000 people who requested the information, they won't get it because Infusionsoft won't send out the remainder of the email list. Sadly, according to Infusionsoft's logic those other 1,000 potential recipient's desires don't matter. Sadly too our world is plagued by some lazy people who find it easier to just click the Spam button. Despite the unreasonability of some less than caring people, we expected Infusionsoft to reasonably send out our email newsletters which was the purpose of the product and service we purchased. Instead, they chose to view only the 0.1% Spam rate and disregard the opens rate of our lists ranging from 12% to 20% within 24 hours. The most significant problem was the extensive amount of time our company spent during the past 2 weeks trying to work with multiples of their less than knowledgeable customer service members. Today alone was in excess of 10 hours of time. Save your company money and time DO NOT bother trying to work with Infusionsoft. They will hold to their claim that the industry requires a less than 0.1% spam rate. They will disregard your concerns. They will try to tell you that you need a "healthy" email list. This is not rocket science people. It's a list of first names, last names and email addresses from people whom provided that information which is compiled in a data file uploaded to their system. How much "healthier" can we possibly get? Unfortunately, the world is "unhealthy" because there are a few lazy bad apples that somehow find it easier to click Spam then unsubscribe or delete when they no longer have an interest. Unfortunately, the world is plagued with "unhealthy" companies like Infusionsoft that sell a service, but refuse to deliver the service they sold claiming that they have to keep at high standards. Their service does not produce any better marketing delivery either. Numerous newsletters landed in peoples Promotions and Spam folders. Infusionsoft does not have a better delivery mode to In-Boxes as they claim. I hope sharing our experience can help save another company the extreme headaches, cost and sheer waste of time we have endured during the past 2 weeks attempting to deal with Infusionsoft.

Erica D.
Erica D.
Director Of Administration, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great if you need no web integration or visualized reports, terrible otherwise

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We got InfusionSoft primarily to be able to send automated email campaigns based off of actions people were taking on our web app. We were led to believe that they had the RESTful API infrastructure for this, and so we went for it. Also, we were told we'd have to have the ecommerce product to meet our goals, and in our onboarding we learned that we actually did not. Coming up on 10 months later, it is the worst business decision we ever made. Their REST API is not fully functional, and when presented with issues, their Dev team suggests that you switch to using their old API [with which our integration is not compatible, and which they are working to sunset anyway]. Worse, they require manual reauthentication of the API token on a regular basis AND the support for their API is outsourced and is unresponsive and unhelpful. When a reauthentication error took place that essentially mooted our entire integration two months ago, they took weeks to get back with us. Now, since we've moved to their new interface, there is no way to opt-in our users so we can send them emails [the only people we put in the CRM are people who registered accounts on our site]. This has rendered InfusionSoft 100% useless, and all our integration work is trash.

Vantagens:

The campaign builder is easy to learn and easy to use, as well as the email builder. It will get all your basics taken care of there, and being able to preview an desktop AND mobile was a huge pro.

Desvantagens:

It is very difficult to navigate to what you need, even with adequate training. Nothing is intuitive, and all of the reports are just lists of contacts filtered for something. Most importantly, this tool is not adequate if you're wanting to integrate at all. Even they say that you may need to hire an InfusionSoft partner to manage your tool for you to use it to the best of its capability. I would argue that if you need to hire a specialist to use your SaaS for you, your SaaS is not a good tool.

há 6 anos

Hi Erica, I am truly sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience. I have looked into your case history and it sounds like, unfortunately, your recent API ticket just did not get to the appropriate team quickly enough. API support is not outsourced, but it sounds like you initially worked with our contracted support team and there was a delay in getting your ticket with our advanced team. We apologize for the experience, and have reached out to resolve the issue, as well as refunded you for this period. Again, this is not the experience we want for our customers and we understand your frustration completely. Regards, Sarah, Advocacy Manager

Brad
CRM Analyst/Consultant, EUA
Software, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Vantagens:

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Desvantagens:

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Carlos Eduardo
Carlos Eduardo
Digital Marketing Specialist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários

Keap revolutionized the CRM market

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Keap helps us to solve problems of any kind in our company, giving us the ability to be 24/7 with our customers, this being one of the great benefits that Keap gives us. We have been able to capture customers through Keap saving a lot of time since they are filtered by departments. Keap takes the form of collecting many types of inquiries on our website allowing self booking and self payment.

Vantagens:

Keap has been one of the first in the market to innovate the CRM product. It has allowed us to have a single source of leads worthy of giving any company competition, having all the notes in order, active follow-up, information gathering and time saving through simple automation using Keap. The ability to create marketing campaigns is impressive, the sales funnel grows bigger and bigger and the rewards keep coming. Keap has adapted to our business quickly and concisely. This platform has given us the tool to automate sales processes, customer acquisition marketing, sales pipelines and mainly internal and external lead capture. Keap is recommended to use for front-end marketing, although it has certain flaws with the back-end in general it is recommended to use it.

Desvantagens:

Keap lacks flexibility in the appointment feature, the way it is set up for availability needs to be improved so that the customer can set it up from any remote computer. The text messaging service is not yet active in some regions and the Business Line needs to be enabled for the majority of users who have contracted the service.

ano passado

Hello Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap has been able to make a difference in your business. We are working on extending our phone line out to further territories. We will also leave feedback on your behalf regarding Appointment settings.

Shawn
Shawn
Owner, Infusionsoft Specialist & WordPress Consultant, EUA
Internet
Fonte da avaliação

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Vantagens:

Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly. Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Desvantagens:

The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

Janine
Business Owner,
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am also a Infusionsoft partner and recommend it to my clients.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Vantagens:

I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!) I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

há 7 anos

Hi Janine, Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

Gerri Ravyn
Gerri Ravyn
Author, EUA

Don't do it!

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our experience has been very challenging. Thanks to InfusionSoft, we are now able to send automatic messages to our customers when they purchase a product. Unfortunately, our customers also have received receipts for past purchases that looked like possible identity theft, and have had their cards automatically charged multiple times for the same product based on a setting checked (or not checked) in a campaign or the system by IFS staff. We have also had multiple consultants not respond to our email questions, and were charged by IFS when they said they would remove a charge. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. I would definitely not choose this product for our organization if I could go back and do it again.

Vantagens:

The promises made by the salesperson, the kickstart consultant, the data transfer team and the customer service specialists that this software would help us immensely. We do like the ability to automate responses to emails and follow up with clients.

Desvantagens:

The constant and enormous mistakes made by InfusionSoft staff, including a data transfer error that generated over a thousand receipts for past purchases made with our organization (which made our customers believe they had been hacked), and a situation when they charged a customer's card over and over automatically, so that customer was charged $21,000 over Thanksgiving weekend. We have had to purchase many add on pieces of software to make the IFS software work and of course, we were unaware of all the extra costs we would incur making this work. We have also been frustrated by the lack of response of some Infusionsoft staff to both email and phone messages. This has happened to our Office Manager, our Board President, our Training Director, and myself.