Avaliações do Buildertrend

Sobre Buildertrend

Agendamento e calendário online, compartilhamento de documentos e fotos online, pedidos de alteração e aprovações de seleção online.

Saiba mais sobre o Buildertrend

Vantagens:

For a lot of my colleagues who are older, they have a harder time. I like how the site has been very easy and quick to get down.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint is not so much with the software itself as it is with back end users. For this software to work to its full potential it needs to be fully utilized.

Notas do Buildertrend

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Buildertrend tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 588 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Buildertrend antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 588)

Bianca
Interior Designer
Design, 2-10 funcionários

Buildertrend design/construction office review

5,0 há 9 meses
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Brian
Brian
Solar Consultant, EUA
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Revolutionized my sales follow up

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I used other CRMs in the past, but love using BuilderTrend. Its simple setup has allowed me to keep track of my customers as well as provide better follow up to my clients. I just utilize the Sales section of BuilderTrend, but it has improved my client relationships and increased my overall sales.

Vantagens:

Buildertrend is great--I love using the Activity Calendar and Lead Report to keep track of my follow up with my customers. I can use activity notes to remember what I discussed with customers when we last spoke, and this helps me engage in better dialogue when I follow up with customers. Our installation team loves using the project management feature to keep track of our installs and provide an easy transition from sales to installation.

Desvantagens:

The user interface is kind of clunky, especially on the app. Sometimes it is difficult to find stuff and the filters can get annoying.

há 4 anos

Brian, thank you for your review and honest feedback! We love hearing how Buildertrend has helped your company.

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Angola
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1 000 funcionários

Amazing Experience with Buildertrend - A Must-Have Project Management Tool

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, Buildertrend is an amazing project management tool that is sure to help any project run smoothly. It is easy to use, offers comprehensive reports and scheduling capabilities, and can be used to manage large projects.

Vantagens:

Buildertrend has made project management and scheduling so much easier. The user interface is very intuitive and the dashboard is easy to navigate. I can quickly find all the information I need with a few clicks. It also offers great reporting and scheduling capabilities that make managing large projects a breeze.

Desvantagens:

Although Buildertrend is a great tool, it can be quite expensive for smaller projects. The features are also limited and some of the advanced features might not be as helpful for smaller projects.

há 2 semanas

Hi José, we really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking time to share your experience with Buildertrend!

Danielle
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
3,5 há 10 anos

Comentários: We are a boutique custom home builder; each project is unique and personalized. Although I was not involved in the selection of this software, my understanding is that we wanted a program that could be accessed by all the parties involved, handle the scheduling and move us away from paper checklists - ultimately allowing all users to be both informed of changes and to be able to plan for future events without having to directly communicate with each person. As far as scheduling goes this system has failed. It has caused more time consuming questions. My complaint is that you can only link item to item by a (or a couple) predecessor(s) that, ultimately, the program struggles with which item is next in the list if a few of them share the same linked task. Also in a best case scenario, this scheduled list is how you build a house - but in most cases something, whether it be trade related or whether related or inspection related, cause a task to be delayed but the other ones would continue on schedule however the program has linked the start date to the the delayed task and now the whole calender is messed up. Or perhaps the exterior of the house generally starts after framing and roofing but maybe a winter storm makes this impossible so you continue the interior for weeks. Then you try and adjust backwards and because your best case scenario template stated it should commence at framing completion and you delayed that. Thus your left with a domino affect of wrong dates. and a series of emails sent to vendors informing them of the delay that really didn't apply to them. So they change schedules and you are left with no trades to do the interior work that in your mind could and should be fine. I also find that the program doesn't offer enough flexibility in the selection section. It allows me to upload a previously created document to be stored that a homeowner could then log on and download. They then fill out and can't re-upload this document, so they are forced to fax or scan and email back to us. This is neither time effective nor practical. Perhaps it would be better if we were able to create a checklist that was interactive in this section, similar to the change orders where we type out the change and the client could update decisions. In our company we don't limit our clients to three choices of floor plans and two cabinet doors and 4 granite selections, they are free to choose anything they can dream of. As a result we cannot load a document that would apply to all builds. However, I believe the change orders tab is well thought out, easy to use and provides all the options to make it a valuable asset. The warranty section does a great job of tracking and notifying and saving time and assuring that service and warranty items are handled and accepted. The daily log and messaging capabilities that allow us to keep a record of notes or messages in one area logged by date and job site is extremely valuable and a good system. Furthermore, the software as a whole is easy to learn, has a logical and simple layout so even those who are not computer savvy can fumble through without creating errors and won't be too intimidated by the complexity of the software to attempt to use it. Finally, the technical support and training provided is always quick to help resolve an issue or aid in a question. New training is scheduled in a very quick time frame for free and is tailored to the person that requires it. This is handled exceptionally well in a time when often companies forget you exist once the purchase is complete. So, we have decided that we will use BuilderTrend for those things that they excel at and don't use it as a scheduling tool.

Jarmo
Coordination Design in Global Project, Finlândia
Construção naval, 201-500 funcionários

Easily Manage Your Projects with Buildertrend

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, I'm very pleased with the Buildertrend software. It's the perfect tool for managing projects and keeping everything organized. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use. The cost may be a bit high for smaller projects, but it's worth it for larger projects.

Vantagens:

Buildertrend is an invaluable tool for managing projects. It has a user-friendly interface and is easy to set up and use. It allows you to quickly and easily track progress on projects, assign tasks, manage documents, and collaborate with team members. It's a great way to keep all project information organized and accessible.

Desvantagens:

The only downside to using Buildertrend is that it can be a bit expensive for smaller projects. The cost of the software can add up quickly if you need to purchase multiple licenses for multiple users.

ontem

Hi Jarmo, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Buildertrend. We appreciate your feedback!

Diana
Diana
Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and not just for building homes

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I would recommend this to other companies. My friend is using it perfectly for her real estate sales and marketing company. They're not even building but I'm finding that this platform is flexible and adaptable like that.

Vantagens:

My favourite bit about this software is that I can add as many users as I like and not incur extra charges like we do for other software. At one point we had over 40 users. It's extremely helpful to us to have this feature because as a small business, we want to grow and it's difficult to do that if we can't include all the people we need in a system due to cost.

Desvantagens:

We had issues with the cost codes. There were issues that could only be dealt with through the backend. I wish we had the ability to fix things like that ourselves including uploading a csv into the system.

há 3 anos

Diana, thank you so much for your review! It's awesome to hear the way you are using it for your business, along with your friend in her business too!

Robert
Director of Construction, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

Options

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My overall experience has been good. I have been using Builtertrend for a few years and Im happy with the pricing structure and mobility and great to have real time help. I usually dont have trouble with speed and thats a big plus. I can see buildertrend improving its user interface for a little bit easier use and observe the updates that probably come from customer feedback and I like that. I just wish they would happen quicker

Vantagens:

I liked that it covers just about all the bases and has a great notification tool. Lots of good options on how the information is received and shared as well as filter features. The 'All-in-one-place' features are what is great both desktop and the app.

Desvantagens:

I dont like that I cant give my subcontractors the same control or permissions as my internal users. For example i would like to give my contractors ability to write a change order as a request the same way that they write an RFI as well as make requested adjustments to the schedule. Also the reporting features are not robust and useful. Much more reporting features needed for big builders that have many projects going on.

há 3 anos

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your honest review and feedback! Feedback like yours is what drives us. I'll be sure to pass it along to our Product team. Thank you!

Noman
Human resources, GB
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários

Review for buildertrend

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Absolutely amazing .

Vantagens:

I have been in the construction industry for 20 years. I have used different software to aid us along the way. We decided to implement Builder Trend in the beginning of 2019. We are very happy with all aspects of how Builder Trend works and how it helps us .

Desvantagens:

Issues are so small, don't really bothered to mention.

há 2 semanas

Hi Norman, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Buildertrend. We appreciate your feedback!

Avaliador Verificado
graphics designer, Nigéria
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

one of the best project management software

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Buildertrend is entirely adjustable. Their staff are exceptionally mindful of help solicitations and they are eager to dig to find an answer for what we are inquiring.

Vantagens:

it as the ability to see when employees punch in and out from, with the swiftness of the consumer support and the project management is just explicit.

Desvantagens:

the expense of utilizing the product is high.

Waylon
Owner of historical renovation company, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

A must have and essential tool for business management.

Vantagens:

User friendly, easy to navigate, an everyday necessity for business users.

Desvantagens:

Can’t think of anything I would change or modify about this software.

Vertika
Customer support engineer, Índia
Aparelhos médicos, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Daily task got easy

Comentários: Na

Vantagens:

Features are great, it can be used for many different task

Desvantagens:

No cons , tool is great for daily task related to service

Jamil

Alternativas consideradas:

Good PM Software if you think outside the box

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall I am happy with our investment into Buildertrend, but we have also put a lot of work to get it working for what we need. It can be very time consuming to solve how you operate in Buildertrend unless you use it at a very basic level. They really need to walk you through how to set up and use Buildertrend as a new user and how to more fully customize it for your company needs. I have not been very pleased with how slow and unresponsive they have been in implementing changes. They need to take customer feedback more seriously and utilize their customers who are heavy users to help show them how to improve the software.

Vantagens:

I really like that there is unlimited storage and that since it is cloud-based, everyone sees the same data as soon as it is entered. There are also ways to customize the software in several areas, especially To-Do's. Permissions are very granular which can be good, although it can be complex as well.

Desvantagens:

Understanding how all areas of the software interact is complex, you can't customize fields in Events/Schedule, most of all I dislike the search and filter settings. They are very poor and make it hard to deal with large data sets. Their filters are missing exact matches between items in the same category. There are a handful of other little complaints, but they really need to add custom fields to Events and then update their filter settings to allow exact matches only and also use standard search engine criteria in the text fields.

Justin
Fonte da avaliação

A great software for custom builders, with room for improvements

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, Buildertrend has been a great addition to our company and we look forward to continuing to use it. We hope new features are continually added.

Vantagens:

The daily logs feature is very helpful as a place to easily log events, weather, photos, docs, etc. that may occur at a job site on a particular day. The tagging feature makes this even better when you are trying to look at any days that had inspections on them. The owner invoices and job price summary features are very beneficial to our clients that are looking to quickly figure out how much they have spent and what is remaining.

Desvantagens:

The estimating feature leaves a lot to be desired. Compared to what we came from, Buildertrend feels like a step back. The software cannot handle a large number of line items and struggles to keep up. We were told to have fewer line items in order to fix this.

há 3 anos

Justin, thank you so much for your honest review and feedback! I will pass your feedback about our Estimating feature on to our Product team. Thanks again!

Dustin
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Buildertrend is not for painters

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: There training, on boarding and customer support is top notch! When I first started using the software I really liked it but once we got tons of leads and jobs going it became almost unmanageable.

Vantagens:

The client portal is awesome! I wish my current software has one as nice and interactive as BT’s. The dashboard is great as well. I like the daily logs as well, it’s a great little communication tool for project management. Finally the sub portal is fantastic.

Desvantagens:

It’s difficult to run reports for lead management and marketing. When setting up the Fanny it is dependent on the previous stage, however if someone is assigned to a stage and it doesn’t get Mark as complete on the day it was supposed to there is no automatic dependency, it’s all manual. So for us when there is 30 projects in different pre, in progress and post production phases, it’s a lot to go in and figure out. If you have less than five projects going then it’s fine.

há 2 anos

Thank you for your honest review and feedback, Dustin!

Melissa
Office Manager, EUA

Great Product

Vantagens:

Our clients love the software. Utilizing BT sets us apart from competitors. Customers appreciate having the ability to manage their project and see the progression in real time. I like that there are constant updates and improvements. The developers are constantly taking suggestions. The Mobile app for our Subs has been amazing. Documents can be scanned directly from the phone or tablet. It makes communicating and managing multiple projects much more efficient.

Desvantagens:

the UI is not as sleek and User-friendly as I would prefer but It has certainly come a long way with the consistent updates and improvements

Jennifer
Office Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Game changer for our daily operations

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall we've had a very positive experience and don't foresee us switching anytime soon.

Vantagens:

Having one place to manage all of our field operations has been a game changer. Especially the iunlimited document & photo storage -allowing us to grant access to all paperwork and details to the field team with just a few clicks. The flexibility of the scheduling platform and ability to connect tasks and create interdependent "living" schedules is great and the ability to have multiple levels of permissions for subs/clients & our team is very comprehensive as well and allows us to customize for the way we use the system. Their customer service is top notch and there is always someone available to chat about an issue and they are on top of any issues with updates and consistently adding valuable features to the platform based on very specific user feedback.

Desvantagens:

I think they need more work on the Lead/sales managing side of the platform -we had been using ACT customer management system and would love to have the ability to also manage all client contacts and leads in Buildertrend but it is not nearly as comprehensive although they did just roll out a reports function that will help I think more option for customization would be helpful. Even if they were able to integrate with ACT or the like. I also wish they integrated with more accounting software as we use Sage and it is not supported. Admittedly it is not as common as quickbooks but the lack of integration creates more work for us on the accounting side of things.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your kind words and review, Jennifer! We also appreciate your feedback on our integrations and our CRM - I will pass that feedback along to our Product team. Thanks again!

Katie
Operations, EUA

Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used Buildertrend for almost 3 years now and I have appreciated having it.

Vantagens:

I like how easy BuilderTrend is to navigate and use. The system is definitely more user friendly than any other platforms I have used in the past. I also like how visually appealing it is, rather than only focusing on functionality, creators also focused on it being nice to look at every day, which truly does make a difference when working in the same program for hours every day.

Desvantagens:

The quickbooks connection to desktop is very very clunky and can can and has caused major issues for us in the past. In terms of accounting, there are somethings that could be better. I would like to be able to see what has been sent over vs. what has actually been paid out to a sub, so the builder can tell without having to ask the accounting department whether or not someone has actually been paid, a more detailed status report would be great. I would also like for it to play better with the "projects tab" in quickbooks. Quickbooks has made a great projects tab, but it is not usable without how the information is brought over. this may not be possible, but it would be nice. :) Buildertrend is designed mostly for custom builders in the way that it is designed to connect homeowners and use allowances. I would like in the future if there were more production building type features.

Heather
Project Coordinator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for job organization!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall Buildertrend has transformed our company for the better and brought us successfully into the future. We were able to go from all paperwork to virtually all digital. Files drawers full of paperwork sorted by each job are a thing of the past. Now all the information anyone needs is all packaged nicely, per job, at our fingertips!

Vantagens:

I love the all encompassing information housing Buildertrend provides for each of our jobs. All of our team members can access this info with ease. No more information hiding in private emails or documents hiding on company drives...all of which cause major problems when team members are on holiday or out sick.

Desvantagens:

There are a few quirks and drawbacks I have found on Buildertrend. The most common qiurk seems to be the inconsistency of the same functions across different sections in Buildertrend. For instance uploading a file is done one way in one section of Buildertrend and a different way in another. Same with deleting items. In one section things just delete, in other sections you have to verify deletion and then select done...two extra steps. In the Leads section I can send a document out to be signed whether or not a customer has a log in to Buildertrend, but in the Change Order section (once the lead is a job) I can no longer send documents to an external emails for approval. I have to use Docusign to get signatures. This is not very streamlined. Seems like they had different teams writing code for different sections and they never communicated to each other on how to keep functions consistent throughout the software. The worst drawback is that there is essentially no function for schedulING. The scheduLES within each job are great, but when it comes time for a foreman to see what team members and subs are scheduled on what jobs and what ones are available to schedule, there is no function :(

Mark

Builder Trend Review

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Incredible team product. It takes a lot to learn and get everybody on-board but it ties all parts together in an organized system that can be shared by all on the team. The Daily reports and budget are the most important part to running the business. I know more of what is going on in each job now than when I would try to visit them daily. Great program I do not know how we managed without it

Vantagens:

Daily Reports, Budgets, Owners Portal , Lead tracking and use. file management great. All information is in one place & organized. The To-do Ap is great and has a task check off sheet which is great except for one fatal flaw.

Desvantagens:

Messaging comes from Buildertrend and not from our own email or our name in front. Confusing clients, reducing branding opportunities for us, creating junk-mail issues with our clients. - We just do not use it. The Billing side is weird but improving. The payments to subcontractors has improved and can be done on a percentage basis but the billing to clients does not. We use an AIA billing form and use that with the Buildertrend system but the Change orders appear and add to the bill making it awkward and we have to tell clients not to ignore the amount owed on the bottom of the billing. The selections ap is a good idea and is believed in by some in our organization. It is awkward and confusing and I personally think it would work better if it was treated somewhat like a change order. I think if the change orders show up on Billing page so should selections. The To-do Ap is great except that it allows the task to be assigned to multiple people. In a way that is good but if more than one person is responsible than no one is. I think it should have a primary responsible person (this can bye done by assigning tasks but that is cumbersome and has other issues. -The To-do Ap is great and has a task check off sheet which is great except for one fatal flaw. The task check off sheet inside the to-do task is great except that the task can be marked complete by anyone though not all the sub tasks have been marked complete

há 4 anos

Mark - thank you for your review and feedback! I've passed your suggestions on to our Product team to review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Bridget
Owner/ Office Manager, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Buildertrend changed how we do business.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This program is integral to our operations, and I am looking forward to eventually using all of the functions it is capable of. I am still learning!

Vantagens:

Using Buildertrend replaced an entire full time position, at least. It allows the information from the Sales to Project Management to Accounting to be all in one spot and easy to use. The project records are complete from lead opportunity stage to completion- which is incredibly valuable. Setting up the software took time and effort, but it was mostly transitioning that took the most effort. But every time I am not sure what to do I just call the Customer Support and my problems are solved! It is an incredible service. We have spent the last year and a half streamlining our business to remain competitive in a changing market- and Buildertrend has allowed us to reach the next level of business.

Desvantagens:

There are some functions that could work better for us (ie: limited things you can do with a project while in lead opportunity status etc) but there are constant updates and changes being made to the system. I am confident that there will continually be developments to suit our needs better. Another challenge was getting all of our vendors on board to accept PO's from the program etc. Also- the fact that the emails come from buildertrend.com instead of my own email address is confusing for some of our clients and vendors. Some clients have so much difficulty with their Owner portal that we have to accept sign offs outside of the system- which I hope to change.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your 5-star review and honest feedback, Bridget! We love to hear that you are utilizing our unlimited customer support - they're always there for you and your team. I've passed the issues you're having onto my team and I hope we can get those fixed for you soon!

Kathy
Office Manager, Canadá

BuilderTREND Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are very impressed with Buildertrend. They are always coming up with new ideas. They are very progressive and very responsive to any programming changes. We have tried similar products in the past but nothing compares to Buildertrend. We would highly recommend this software. It is an important tool in the daily operation of our company.

Vantagens:

I like that it is one platform for our staff, our clients and our subtrades. I like the ease of the change order approval and decline, and the change orders are interactive with the appropriate vendors and subtrades. The schedules are so helpful to keep everyone apprised of the sequence of events. We use the daily logs to record our field visits and items that need to be actioned from those meetings. The To-Do tab keeps everyone on task and on time. We also enjoy the lead opportunity to make sure we are following up with all our potential clients.

Desvantagens:

The inability to hide non pertinent information from the client view. We like to keep things as simple as possible for clients, so they are not confused. We would like the ability to hide columns that the client is not required to action. e.g. selection, change orders.

há 4 anos

Kathy, thank you so much for your kind words and your 5-star review! We truly appreciate it. I've also passed your feedback along to our Product team! Thanks again.

Jesse
Interior Designer, EUA

Easy to Use - Professional and Civilian

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience with Buildertrend has been overall very positive and getting better all the time with the enhancements and technological advances it has made over the past two years. I can't imagine going back to how were did things before.

Vantagens:

There are many aspects that I love about it but I'd have to say that the best one I use everyday is the client portal and how easy it is to interact in live time with them either about budget, product selection, invoicing, daily logs and record keeping. It keeps everyone up to date without actually having to update everyone individually and it keeps clients in the loop of day to day or week to week activities whether they are around or not.

Desvantagens:

The first time we used the software, it had some bugs to be worked out with how it interfaced with other programs and ease of use. They seem to have worked these bugs out and are continually enhancing it by listening to users input and how their individual needs can be met.

Emma
Vice President of Sales, EUA

Excellent Product

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Buildtrend has been a fantastic choice for us. We have taken our business from all paper-based, to 95% paper-free because of this change. We are also getting a significant improvement in the use of our field supervisors' time because they are actually out in the field instead of sitting at a computer.

Vantagens:

Buildertrend has been exactly the product we needed to allow our field supervisors to actually be in the field instead of in the office. Our supers are able to easily schedule their crews on the go and also keep all of their job notes in the Daily Logs. This keeps everyone on the same page and allows those of us in the office to see real-time what's happening in the field. We also use the system to track upcoming houses, safety meetings, and warranty issues. It is very user friendly.

Desvantagens:

I only have very minor complaints: I wish we could merge multiple lead opportunities together. Also, pulling reports from the schedule is ok, but we have to drop everything into Excel and create our own reports to pay our subcontractors.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Emma! I've passed your suggestions along to our Product team. And we love hearing how we can save your company paper, and time!

William
manager, EUA

6 year user

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: 1. Tracking job costs is manageable using the budget and purchase order system. It takes time to input the data but as long as it is being regularly entered, it's not too bad. It synchs with Quick Books. I can open the app on my phone and see exactly where my budget is on a job.
2. Customer interface is good. It's great having all important communications go through one site instead of multiple email or text message accounts. Owners can also easily see the schedule, budget, photos, etc. It makes my company look good compared to competition.

Vantagens:

Buildertrend has the best customer service! I dread having to call the bank or phone company or any other companies for help on the phone but with Buildertrend, i get immediate service by very sharp people that speak my language and can log on and resolve my issues very promptly. They are constantly improving the product and have a system for receiving suggested improvements and allow you to see where it falls on their priorities. if enough people have an issue, they will make it a priority.

Desvantagens:

Getting the initial setup done but they really make that easy too. This will apply to any system. The pricing seemed to creep up but i've gotten over it and it's just another monthly fee.

Wayne
Director, Austrália

Buildertrend Our way to scale-ability

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Working with Buildertrend has been fantastic, taking our company to a whole new level of professionalism and efficiency.
Ryan, our BT Coach is always approachable and contactable for any issues or questions we may have.
I would highly recommend to any company to implement Buildertrend to take their company to a whole new level.

Vantagens:

The interface is user Friendly and the tutorials easy to follow for all levels of our team. The cloud based system with live updates has allowed for all team members to access live data, Photos and videos no matter were they might be working. Our clients have an interface and capability to be a part of the construction process and see live updates of what is happening on their new home. Buildertrend has allowed us to implement systems and checklist all in one place available to everyone., We are now in the process of scaling our Company to build in outer regions. All easily controllable from the head office.

Desvantagens:

- Some of the windows and drop down categories don't have the flexibility to change what text is fixed by Buildertrend internally. - Not having tax inclusive and exclusive in the owner invoices and the Purchase orders (Australia 10%GST) - Using the selections window we have had to set up a work around to show the client a cost difference between the base item and the item they select. This results in not being able to use the selection as part of the estimate and the item selected has to be carried in from elsewhere.

Cindy
Customer Service Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários

Sales and Project Management

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall very satisfied we went out to Nebraska for training and met some really great people and the overall aura of the company is spectacular. Customer service has been great with answering questions which I feel is very important.

Vantagens:

I like this software because it has a crm built right into the project management. We are a full design build company for Kitchens and Bathrooms as well as a full service stone countertop department. The software is well received by our full remodel customers and has improved communication tremendously. It also helps with new leads being able to follow up and using templates for emails so there is constant communication. We still have to get the calendar for jobs on board but we are working section by section right now.

Desvantagens:

There are still some quirks that need to be ironed out. There is no ability to tag more than one user on the activity calendar. Some of pages you print out should have the customers email and phone number on them. Emailing from the lead side is a bit quirky no be able to respond back on the same email it does because tedious to go back into the lead and have to generate a whole new email. I am confident that the above can be corrected over time.

há 4 anos

Cindy, thank you so much for your review and feedback! I've passed your suggestions along to our Product team. Thanks again!