As Good As It Gets

Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Carson G.
Accountant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have been with Cybex for 13 years now. There are so many aspects that we really like. First off, the ease of use at the POS is very important. Training of staff takes mere minutes, everything works perfectly, so mistakes are almost nonexistent. When it comes to supporting, you are answered right away by someone who will handle whatever issue you have right then and there. No endlessly pushing buttons, no speaking to someone from another country, you get an experienced tech who knows what they are doing. It's a huge benefit, I can't stress that enough. We also appreciate the custom reporting functions. The system is reporting happy as it is, you can analyze so many things from so many areas, but if there's something specific you need, they build it for you. Stock integration is also fantastic. The system tells us what to replenish our stores with, tells us what stock to order from which company. Cybex has turned us into inventory experts without even trying. Integration into accounting is seamless and works perfectly. From my perspective, everyone in our organization loves Cybex, from the ownership on down to accounting, at the store level, at the warehouse level, we are as glad we chose Cybex now, as we first did 13 years ago.

Vantagens: Ease of use, accounting integration, custom reporting, being such a powerful system at such a great price point, and the best support you could ever ask for.

Desvantagens: Assigned representative doesn't live in my hometown, so I can thank him personally.

CYBEX REVIEW- A GREAT SYSTEM

Andrea D.
Administrative Assistant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been dealing with Cybex for 10 years plus and I feel that they provide excellent customer service any time that I have contacted them. The staff that I have dealt with are always professional and there for me to fix the problem for me anytime that I have contacted them. The support staff is easy to reach and very knowledgeable about their products and services, they respond to my emails or fix the problem quickly notifying me when resolved. I find the Cybex system easy to use with very little problems, I find the system fast, reliable and they are always updating and improving their software so that they can provide us with the best customer service and software that we need. The POS system is easy to use and allows us to train new staff quickly and efficiently with minimal assistance. I find it very User Friendly. In general, with our company having numerous locations, Cybex has been always there to help us with any problem or to have new locations up and running fast. I would highly recommend this system!

Vantagens: Very reliable, easy to use system with friendly and excellent customer support.

Great Solutions for Retail Chains

Avaliado em 03/03/2017
Chris C.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The thing I like about Cybex is their responsiveness to your issues, whether it is a support issue or needing a software solution for your business challenge. They are ready and willing to work with you on a timely basis and they get it done!
Also, being able to access the President when real problems arise is a great thing.

Vantagens: Functionality, ease of use and the improvements over time.

Desvantagens: Sometimes POS is not as stable as we would like.

Version 8 saves me money each month

Avaliado em 06/06/2011
Steve S.
Purchasing Manager
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Mid-High end Tier 1 and 2 retailers not utlizing Cybex's Advanced Series with their pos are losing money each year, guaranteed. We've been on Cybex Systems for over 3 years now. Updated to v8 this year and can't say enough about the Advanced modules we've added to the core pos system.

Vantagens: Business Intelligence solutios are no longer a tool for top-tiered retailers. Price, feature, and performance characteristics of Cybex Retail BI Module have made it possible for middle-tier retailers to make use of sophisticated analytical tools. Comprehensive set of reporting and presentation tools to assist in making actionable decisions about future inventory levels, and analyze current and historical data about product movement through the supply chain to impact future order cycles. Utilize Business Intelligence to influence and even drive merchandising decisions in the areas of initial merchandise allocations , replenishment of orders, assortment planning by store and merchandise classification, promotions and marketing, store and associate performance measurement and other indicators that are measured by the information stored in your data warehouse.

Desvantagens: I'm not really sure of any cons with the Cybex System. I can't find anything yet, but when we do we will post it live here again, thanks.

Best out there

Avaliado em 24/04/2019
Carson G.
accountant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are extremely satified with cybex, recommend it to any business, no matter the size

Vantagens: totally customizable, so easy to use, right from the start, but still very powerful covers all the bases, love the support team

Desvantagens: sometimes waiting til 10:30am to solve a problem can be an issue

Cybex Software and Support

Avaliado em 27/01/2017
Don S.
Director of Finance
Bens de consumo, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have used Cybex software for many years. Functionality is great. The software is intuitive and training new people at both the front and back end is easy. The support we receive when we have questions is both fast and thorough.

Vantagens: ease of use, responsive support

Cybex rocks!

Avaliado em 24/01/2017
Eric S.
Operations
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We've been with Cybex since 2007 and love the ease of their POS, the wonderful support staff, and how easy it is to customize their reports.

Vantagens: Ease of use

Software Engineer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The system runs perfectly to the joy of management, employees and customers. Customer
support is excellent. Would highly recommend.

Vantagens: Cybex enterprise retail suite is a praise worthy system. Its so perfectly designed and is zero faulty.
All features expected of a retail POS is incorporated which makes running the store even without regular
supervision. Having a feature rich system helps in providing a superior service for customers and grow
customer loyalty. Its easy to operate, least breakdowns or none, secure, and provide valuable analytics
for management to implement strategic decisions. Customer support is excellent.

Desvantagens: haven’t had any bad experiences since purchase. Would be happy if the cost can be reduced.

Satisfaction The Key to SuCCess

Avaliado em 08/02/2017
Carolyn W.
Controller
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our retail business has been working with the Cybex POS systems for many years and have had great success with the experience. I highly recommend Cybex as a reliable source for record keeping. The support team that Cybex has on staff are all professional, prompt, and always have an answer for any questions that we have asked. Their response time is within 24 hours of every call. Cybex has tremendous reporting capabilities from the large corporation to the small mom and pop locations. The whole team at Cybex feels the customer is number one. They have planned for your success and your satisfaction using every facet of their company. You can not go wrong dealing with the team at Cybex.

Vantagens: Various methods of gaining reports about inventory. Ease of reviewing day-to-day sales using the sales summary.

Retail Coordinator

Karrie I.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Cybex provides excellent customer support service. They are always there to help us. Support staff is helpful, friendly and easy to reach. They respond to all my emails and calls in a timely manner. They will always work with me until my problem is solved. Tech support is very knowledgeable of the product. Their online portal has lots of information and helps files providing us with quick solutions to any problems. Support staff is always there to answer my calls with any questions or issues I have. Someone is always available to assist me with the very minimal wait time. I would recommend cybex.

Easily grow with

Avaliado em 09/06/2011
John T.
I.T. Manager
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I totally recommend this system to anyone with 1 or 400 locations. Like I said, growth within the system is easy and very inexpensive.

Vantagens: I found Cybex' core pos a breeze to work with, why? Training all my staff took no time at all. Cybex provided us with cheat sheets and full training manuals. Our warehouse manager loves the inventory solution and is buying more handhelds for his team. Cost is minimal, actually I think they underprice their software for what they offer. Truly an amazing value.

Desvantagens: Technical support closes by 9pm but thats fine.

Work with Cybex Systems a Great Experience

Edin D.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Hatley has worked with Cybex for over 10 Years and I'm part of that great Experience, Cybex it is an Amazing tool not only for our Stores but also for the Sales Integration on our head office, Cybex is a Great Customizable System, open to our new necessities with permanent updates Looking towards the future. One of the most important value that Cybex has it is the response of their Support Team, at any time is outstanding and for me one of the Best across North America

superb tech support

Avaliado em 06/02/2017
Suzee F.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: The system is user friendly. Transition was smooth and customized reports were
very useful. Their support team is professionally trained and gives us a prompt response
to resolve any issues. Hats off to everyone in their team.