Avaliações do Salesforce

4,4 /5
    3,9 /5
    4,1 /5

Sobre Salesforce

Diga olá à plataforma de gestão do relacionamento com o cliente (CRM) número 1 do mundo. Gerencie todas as etapas do relacionamento com os clientes nos departamentos.

Saiba mais sobre o Salesforce

Exibindo 14 947 avaliações

Flávio D.
Gestor de Pós-Vendas
Automotivo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/06/2020

"Sales force é bom, porém..."

Comentários: De forma geral, é muito bom porém o fatos dos relatórios serem escondidos dificultam bastante, porém é fato que é uma das melhores plataformas para gestão de leads, tanto para os administradores da plataforma, quanto para os usuarios que utilizam o front da plataforma e recepção dos leads.

Vantagens: Utilizamos a plataforma para fazer a gestão de leads de acordo com as normas da plataforma em conjunto com a montadora FIAT.

Desvantagens: O fato dos relatórios serem meio escondidos e as vezes os filtros são dificeis de serem compreendidos e implementados.

• Avaliado em 01/06/2020
Diretora de Marketing
Serviços meio ambientais, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2020

"Plataforma diferenciada"

Vantagens: A grande variedade de recursos na plataforma a torna diferenciada. A automatização facilita nas análise e no CRM no dia a dia.

Desvantagens: O preço ainda não é acessível a públicos variados.

• Avaliado em 17/04/2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2020

"Salesforce - Marketing & Lead Gen"

Comentários: We are using Salesforce to streamline new business leads and nurture leads into actual sales. We are able to analyze, vet, engage, and track the progress of the new leads we receive from our Facebook lead gen ads. Salesforce integrates directly into Facebook's Business Manager and automatically imports new leads in real-time. We are also able to see the cost per lead acquired and other rich insights from our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that get directly populated into our dash.

Vantagens: Salesforce is one of the most powerful and sophisticated CRMs available. The onboarding process and demos with the reps were exceptionally helpful. The reps really took time to understand our CRM needs, our workflow process, and how we can best utilize/adopt Salesforce into our new business department to grow revenue and track progress. The tool is completely customizable and has very advanced marketing integrations within the cloud. The ability to track leads and history (who followed up and when) and add notes and assign leads to specific people makes the entire workflow so much more efficient. It's worth the price tag if you take advantages of the features.

Desvantagens: We wish the marketing cloud add on wasn't so expensive. There are many tools available that offer the same features such as Sprout Social and Hubspot. However, the price was a little steep for the $6,000. I also wish pricing was a bit more transparent. The discounts and contract lengths have been very inconsistent in our experience.

• Avaliado em 24/07/2020
Assistant to the Director Operations
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2020

"Cost effective and very efficient CRM"

Comentários: I helped in implementing corporate engagement plan for donation management.
It has easily defined schema and took less time to customize the module.

Vantagens: Easily defined, fully connected and talking features. It is widely popular in each industry sector, market leader and radical in changing the whole ecosystem of CRM industry. SaaS or PaaS it has changed whole ecosystem. Every company which is on on Salesforce has saved tonnes of money and time while focusing on their potential.

Desvantagens: Too many customizations lead to duplicate efforts. It releases so many versions so fast that sometime unnecessary update clients do.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2020
Sal T.
Consultant
Produção audivisual
    3,5 /5
    3,5 /5
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2016

"Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X"

Vantagens: I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain. I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Desvantagens: Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

• Avaliado em 21/09/2016
David F.
Sales Operations Associate
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/09/2020

"Love this software. Would recommend to most."

Vantagens: Where do I start? SalesForce is hands down my favorite CRM I've used throughout my career. From lead management to order processing, this software is your home. Im a big fan of SF classic, but have used lightning these past couple of months and I'm excited for the future of Salseforce. The customer service team at SF is top notch! Every time I have an issue I report it and I receive a phone call (usually same day) and my issue is resolved. I would recommend SF to anybody that is having any type of issues with their current CRM

Desvantagens: Its difficult ot customize the CRM you want after your org is up and running. When you get a new CRM you start to find things you need or dont need. Coding in SF. for me, isnt easy so we use a 3rd party when we need to make internal adjustments. Other than that, I love SF

• Avaliado em 18/09/2020
Tech support
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2020

"Impressively functional (Has it and can do almost EVERYTHING)"

Comentários: Very stable and excellent. I am very happy to have SalesForce because what we used to do in 5 steps before, with salesforce is done in 2 clicks and this translates into more time and a lot of production.

Vantagens: For what you pay. You can use it for ALL types of channels, functions and businesses. Is awesome. We started using it as an internal social network, then it was the reporting platform, then communication (chat and mail) then phone and social networks. Little by little everything is being unified in salesforce which translates into savings in licenses for other applications.

Desvantagens: It has so many functions and capabilities that it is extremely complex to implement. We have 2 years and still does not have a complete release because update patches are constantly being released although I think this has nothing to do with the application itself. but from the staff of our organization that is doing the implementation.

• Avaliado em 11/10/2020
Carolyn M.
Dispatcher
Automotivo, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2020

"SalesForce just keeps getting better!"

Comentários: SalesForce allows our dispatchers to see their specific locations only and help move techs faster to their next jobs. Compared to other platforms, this one was the most streamlined and easy to operate.

Vantagens: We run both a mobile and a remote side of our industry and Salesforce made it possible for the two to work seamlessly with the Accounting department. We were able to construct the program exactly how we needed it to work. After a couple of weeks if it was working how we thought or needed more drop down choices, they were easy to add or delete. Also, many different options on our dashboard to show sales and revenue, and easy enough for all to understand.

Desvantagens: There were some glitches, like our production board wouldn't load or if your internet goes down, so does your program, but it didn't act up frequently.

Senior Wish Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/06/2020

"Great Tool for Nonprofit Management"

Vantagens: Salesforce is an extremely modern design that helps us manage our nonprofit administrative information and automate processes that were previously paper/manual. It's been a huge upgrade to manage our day-to-day constituent information and digitize many of our analog projects. It's easy to customize and make widgets specific to our nonprofit needs.

Desvantagens: The UI isn't as intuitive as I'd like it to be.

• Avaliado em 29/06/2020
Software Engineer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"Salesforce - A concise and effective tool"

Comentários: Salesforce was a powerful tool and very affordable too. Apart from some issue related to network I am completely satisfied with Salesforce.

Vantagens: The cloud based architecture makes it easily accessible and the deployment work like a charm.
It very cost effective and intuitive.

Desvantagens: Since it is based on cloud and the internet. Network issues are a major setback and third party tools integration is a headache.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
National Account Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2020

"NEW CRM LAUNCH - Looking forward to full integration."

Comentários: SALES PROCESSES! Once up and running our lack of sales processes will be fixed and everything from marketing strategies to campaigns will be easily trackable.

Vantagens: I like that all of our systems will be tied together, eventually. I also like the reporting functionality, which it easy to use. We have a lot of cool features in the process of being set-up, which I know will ultimately make us more efficient.

Desvantagens: Ease of use. Currently it is not easy to use, and is extremely slow. I am hoping that this is fixed over the next several months. I think it is both a SFDC issue as well as mistakes made on our end during implementation.

Strategist
Internet, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/08/2020

"Salesforce - Feature-rich CRM tool"

Comentários: The Salesforce CRM is a very useful tool to manage large customer bases.

Vantagens: The Salesforce CRM tool is very detailed and feature-rich. It covers almost everything required for managing a large customer base

Desvantagens: The Salesforce CRM tool is very complex and requires quite a lot of trial and error to be able to understand properly.

• Avaliado em 25/08/2020
Ron S.
COO
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2020

"Everything you would ever need including a large monthly bill"

Comentários: Overall my experience has been great. It's expensive, complex, powerful and huge. It will do anything you need. I've become a big fan.

Vantagens: Salesforce is extremely customizable. I have been able to make it do pretty much everything I need. It has allowed me to shape and mold it to perfectly fit our sales processes and workflow. I love this software. The customer support has been outstanding as well. There is always somebody that can field my questions. I like the web-hosting. I like the layout of the UI. My sales people of been ab le to quickly adopt it.

Desvantagens: This software is expensive. Unless you buy the Enterprise license (the most expensive), you're going to get nickel-and-dimed. Just found out I'm going to need to pay $25 extra for each user per month just so I can use the API which will let me automate my integration with Quickbooks. The Salesforce Inbox app looks amazing, but that's going to cost me extra as well. Want more custom workflows? You'll need to pay extra. Want click-to-call functionality? Get out your wallet. Also, because of the complexity of learning the system and building out a custom installation for my business, it has almost become a fulltime job for me. I don't know how any business could adopt Salesforce without a technical admin with lots of spare time. I absolutely hate the "cutesy" visual branding. The artistic decorations in the UI make it feel like I'm using some scrap-booking software. I feel like the look-and-feel was designed for a pre-teen girl. Children dressed up in animal costumes, cartoon animals, floating animated hearts... really?? What were they thinking. It is the opposite of professional. When my sales team first saw the branding they immediately assumed this was some children's software. It made a lousy first impression. The features are amazing, but dressing them with flowers and ice-cream detracts.

• Avaliado em 29/09/2020
Quang L.
Senior Program Manager
Defesa e aeroespacial, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2020

"Salesforce for forecasting and managing product portfolio and customer orders"

Comentários: Salesforce is probably the best forecasting tool out there. You can use the Stage and Probability to determine when to start buying parts and building your products. This helps shorten the lead time for customer orders. Sales can also use this to move the opportunity along based on the confidence and feedback they get from the customers. Salesforce also helps maintaining the product portfolio. By using the forecasting mentioned above, you can determine whether to end-of-sales a product (if the trend is down) or increase a product's inventory (if the trend is up). You can set a criteria that only active products are available for Sales to use on their quotes to the customers.

Vantagens: - Stage and Probability fields to track confidence levels of an opportunity.
- Award Date to designate Booking Date (when we receive the customer order or PO).
- Date to designate Ship Date (when we shipped the customer order).
- Multiple custom fields can be added to tailor to the company.
- Approvals to move an opportunity from one Stage to the next in the workflow.
- History to track the opportunity's lifecycle.
- Able to attach files to an opportunity.
- Able to track quotes sent to the customer.
- Easy to clone an opportunity so it saves time recreating similar data.
- GUI is easy to follow and find information.
- Easy to create reports.
- Can integrate with other apps.
- Able to mark a product as active, released, obsolete, etc.

Desvantagens: The web interface's speed is dependent on the company's IT infrastructure. If the server is slow, the network is slow, then Salesforce will run slow. Since Salesforce uses the web interface, it is affected by the same deficiencies of the web browser.

Jeremy S.
Associate
Imobiliárias, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/06/2020

"Jeremy's Review"

Comentários: Good. I like using it and it is easy to keep track of all of my contacts and the conversations/information I have on them.

Vantagens: It is very easy to navigate through and simplifies the process. Most who use excel or something else find themselves losing contact with many contacts. This makes that easier to track.

Desvantagens: I cannot make my home screen the way I want. It is set up how my company (Colliers) wants it set up - not the way I would like it to be set up.

• Avaliado em 19/06/2020
Scott W.
VP Sales, North America
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/03/2020

"Salesforce doesn't lack the power, but suffers in process flow and visuals"

Comentários: Interactions with Support at the time were forced. In terms of Ease of use: I believe the tool was fairly simple to follow when used consistently. The lead and contact managment elements of the tool were very strong and nuanced. From generating new leads, connecting them to an email campaign, nurturing the leads to the next stages of the cycle and then converting the leads into customers. For us, selling software, converting them to clients and then using Salesforce to track the implementation and consulting component was crucial. Salesforce did a wonderful job and reducing duplication. I definitely was able to handle more volume of prospects with Salesforce and direct my attention and activities to the highest value. And that is the point of the Sales side of a CRM.

Vantagens: Salesforce is a fantastic option for larger businesses that need powerful sales and service functionality within an integrated environment. I was just one team member of many, but I believe the tracking ability of a robust pipeline of prospects and the tools available to capture, recall, execute and update records through an elongated sales process allowed me to be more effective and efficient with my client time. Salesforce brags on its sales, marketing, and analytics toolset and in general these did not disappoint. The drill-down capabilities from the analytics dashboards were useful. Also, the ability to tie your email correspondence with prospects to quickly recall your last interaction was critical.

Desvantagens: The internal tools for messaging and communication appeared archaic to me and almost always circumvented in favor of our own favorited instant messaging and posting platforms. The design of the data input screens was oddly spaced and placed. It wasn't the best flow when capturing info. However, admittedly, the platform allowed for great automation in the workflow and setup of custom fields. I don't believe my company spent the time evaluating the best use of the tool. And so my advice is to get a good definition of your processes and standards so that you can utilize Salesforce to the fullest.

• Avaliado em 17/03/2020
Business Development Manager
Aparelhos médicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/03/2020

"Easy to Use"

Comentários: We can track all of our leads and opportunities from how they are coming from all the way to the final disposition of the leads and everything in between. We are very happy with Salesforce and can't imagine ever using another CRM.

Vantagens: This product was very easy to install and includes a cloud version. For most small, medium and some larger size businesses, this software will meet all of your Sales and Marketing needs. This software is a great overall value for the price point. Customer service is great!

Desvantagens: There is a slight learning curve as this software has so must functionality and is very robust. Other than that the possibilities for your sales team with this software are limitless.

• Avaliado em 10/03/2020
Greg B.
Salesforce Consultant
Software, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2020

"The number 1 CRM solution for very good reasons"

Comentários: I have been working with and enjoying Salesforce for 7 years now, Salesforce is constantly evolving and introducing new functionalities, and what is not available out of the box (so to speak) can be achieved either by custom development, or using the dedicated app store which allows vendors to tailor solutions to problems and offer them as bolt on solutions inside the salesforce system.

Vantagens: Salesforce is hugely customisable, as a consultant, I am always asked to customise the system to fit the needs of the client, and I have not yet found a requirement that cannot be met, it may take knowledge and expertise from multiple different types of people (admins, developers, specialists etc.) but with enough understanding the sky is the limit.

Desvantagens: There are certain limitations which may need to be overcome when setting up a new CRM system, if you are coming from a complex CRM previously, then achieving the same functionality is not always easy, but that is the reason you are switching systems, to gain benefits, not just to put a new interface on to the same solution.

• Avaliado em 05/02/2020
Director of Enrollment Services
Educação superior, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2019

"Flexible, extensible, and powerful. Salesforce is incredible."

Comentários: Salesforce is terrific and only getting better. Adding to the existing strengths of incredible depth and flexibility, recent updates have streamlined some of the processes and made some high-use pages and interfaces easier to navigate quickly. It still takes a bit of work to learn how to effectively use the many, many tools available in Salesforce, but extensive documentation and free online training make it easier to do.

Vantagens: Salesforce can do (almost) anything and integrate with (almost) any other platform. The platform is incredibly deep and extensible. If there’s a thing you’d like a cloud-based database to do, Salesforce can do it. It also integrates well with a huge range of other platforms.

Desvantagens: Sometimes, the depth makes the interface a slog to navigate, or makes it challenging to figure out how to implement the customization you’re looking for. For administrators and developers, the learning curve can be steep. It’s also not always immediately apparent what you can do from within Salesforce, and what requires an additional integration.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2019
Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly"

Comentários: It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

Vantagens: HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Desvantagens: Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Marcus G.
Underwriter
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2019

"Solid CRM That Can Do a Lot"

Comentários: Overall it has been great for me. As I said, once you get your salesforce process setup up, it's really easy to use, and the crashing that occurs is very minimal: it really only happens when your Salesforce admin tweaks with something. I can't speak to the cost (As I'm just a user), but from my perspective I would recommend it if you're looking for a solid CRM.

Vantagens: Once you have your Salesforce process setup and streamlined, it's great to use. It's easy to access leads and opportunities and manage data inside them with relatively few issues. I also like the dashboard feature which allows you to see a lot of data from different reports in an aesthetically pleasing manner. I have never used the Zoho CRM, but I know my company switched over and has been using it for over 2 years now.

Desvantagens: The setup process can be difficult and might require some degree of coding logic. Like all software sometimes features won't work and you'll have to contact the salesforce administer within your company to fix it. Also, the reports can kind of be tricky to set up. My biggest complaint is that no two people can edit a file at the same time. There have been times where I've spent 15 minutes inputting information in a file and tried to click save only to see an error message saying that someone else has edited the file. So I wish it would allow for real-time editing amongst co-workers or at least allow me to refresh the page while saving all the data I have already typed up. I'm also not a fan of "lightning mode", which is the new UI that they are trying to push. Salesforce classic is just so much easier to use, and you can see so much data at one time when looking at leads/opportunities.

David Q.
Sales Development
Rede de computadores, 51-200 funcionários

"Salesforce Lightning Experience"

Comentários: Salesforce allows me to keep track of leads and where they are in the sales process. It allows users to customize their own views, although the desired view is not always available. Putting pre-set products into a quote is not hard, but printing out the quote or sending it with a title that is appropriate for a client is more challenging. Overall Salesforce is useful as all members of a sales/marketing team can see linked information, however as a pure sales tool there are better options. I can understand why larger organizations use this program however I don't think it is as flexible as needed for smaller companies/startups.

Vantagens: This software allows for a very nice layout by which you can see all of your opportunities, stages of the sales life-cycle, quotes, and notes. It is very easy to customize and save reporting so you can run reports daily or weekly. With email tracking you can see how often your emails are read or if a client has even seen an email. There is a lot of connectivity with other programs such as Act-On so marketing can also see how their performance is affecting sales.

Desvantagens: The program is not intuitive to use. Some things like customizing reports are very simple while other things, such as printing or customizing a quote are more challenging. There are items on Salesforce Classic view which are not visible in the "better" Lightening view. Seeing daily tasks requires customizing the tasks field rather than just appearing on your dashboard as a daily list. Once a lead has been changed to an opportunity the view changes and you can no longer see tasks that you had previously set up. Notes become harder to find and this usually causes the sales team to create a duplicate account for each client which is messy and harder to keep track of.

Kimberly G.
Operations
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2019

"To love it is to LIVE IN IT"

Comentários: Its a CRM. Like all CRMs what you put into it is what you will get out. If you live in it day in and day out its a great program and the reason for their popularity and success.

Vantagens: The fact that you can have access to your information anywhere is comforting.

Desvantagens: Convoluted. There are lots of hoops you need to jump through in order to really have this software work for you. An GOD FORBID you have any issue because support is not great. At least in my experience.

Jared D.
Customer Success Manager
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2019

"This CRM Can Do Anything"

Comentários: I wish I had known about it's capabilities a long time ago because we would've switched to it for onboarding much sooner. I didn't realize you could create custom objects that could tie to an account record and setup virtually as many fields as you needed.

Vantagens: Our onboarding team uses Salesforce for onboarding new customers. It allows us to track communications, activities, mark task that have been completed and create reports and dashboards to show how accounts are progressing through the onboarding process. Salesforce is the best in class tool when it comes to customization and trackability. We can setup whatever fields we need and collect whatever data we need based on various workflows. You can also create automated tasks.

Desvantagens: Salesforce is a bit clunky and slow at times. We had to have training by a Salesforce expert to implement the systems we needed, so I wouldn't say it's very user-friendly (but that's expected when you have such a robust system).

Director of Strategic Accounts
Maquinário, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"Excellent tool but challenge to fully deploy"

Comentários: We did not realize the capability to interface so with our manufacturing and accounting systems. While not exhaustive, the information which can be shared between the three systems had been invaluable to our sales engineering team. It's also been a great help for sharing company wide project status for pipeline projects. One of the greatest benefits has been in sales planning. We're no longer limited to running reports from 4 systems . Salesforce allows us to quickly create pipeline reports and create punch up reports for sales team members.

Vantagens: Since integration of SalesForce to our sales engineering team we have full visibility of quote, inquiry and sale pipeline activities. In previous systems these activities we're silo functions which depended on spreadsheet analysis lots of discussions and sales person memory. Salesforce has proven a great central repository and clearing House for all of this information.
The linking with Outlook was a critical piece of this which we purchased from a third party.

Desvantagens: The front end pricing seemed ok. BUT it took a LOT of customization to get the level of user friendly interface and process integration we needed. We ended up having to expand the customization scope twice after the initial contract. So the overall cost per user and startup was much higher than budgeted.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019