15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do POS Nation for Retail

Sobre POS Nation for Retail

O POS Nation personaliza soluções completas de ponto de venda especificamente adaptadas às necessidades exclusivas de pequenas empresas.

Saiba mais sobre o POS Nation for Retail

Vantagens:

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

Notas do POS Nation for Retail

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O POS Nation for Retail tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 132 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o POS Nation for Retail antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (132)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Restaurantes, 51 - 200 funcionários

Life made easier

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Vantagens:

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director, EUA
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

POS Nation Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Vantagens:

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Desvantagens:

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

há 4 anos

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Kathleen

Happy with the system

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The transistion period was pretty rough becuae we had a ton of inventory, and we didn't understand the program, but we always had amazing customer support. My sstaff adn I are

Vantagens:

Amazing support from tech support. The credit card processing is excellent They matched my rate which was the best in the industry.

Desvantagens:

Tough to move over to it. We really liked Quick Books POS but it didn't integrate with E-Commerce. Looking forward to getting our e-commerce going agan.

Lorraine
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

CAP for Grocery store

2,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Desvantagens:

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

há 4 anos

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

GARY
SALES, EUA

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: OVERALL IT WORKS FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS, MOST IMPORTANT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED.

CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED WITH ALL REPORTS AND RECEIPTS

Desvantagens:

SOME OF THE CONS ARE WHEN ADDING A PRODUCT THERE SHOULD BE A FIELD THAT LETS YOU ENTER THE QUANTITY OF INVENTORY YOU ARE ADDING.

Carol
Small business owner, EUA

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

Vantagens:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Desvantagens:

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

há 4 anos

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at [email protected]

Sarah
Manager, EUA

Great Tech support service

Comentários: It has been a great experience overall. Very friendly & efficient

Vantagens:

We've had it for years & it's easy to use. Whenever I call for tech support, I get great service. I called yesterday & [sensitive content hidden] helped me get back in business quickly & efficiently. Very patient:)

Desvantagens:

I'd like to be able to change some of the formats to suit my needs, but am not able to

Haig

use of POS

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

ease of use for checkout, ease of understanding . simple to set up . not complicated and very user friendly

Desvantagens:

the complicated inventory management of scanning each single sku and having to label each exact product but because of size difference each sku is different so therefore we just dont use the inventory side that much

Patrick
Owner buyer, EUA
Roupa e moda, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Transfer from one to another

Vantagens:

[sensitive content hidden] was great on showing me what he was doing and how I can deal with it in the future.

Desvantagens:

Reporting is hard, sales reports and trying run inventory control. I don't know what kind of codes to put in.

KACIE
STORE MANAGER, EUA

BARGAIN LIQUOR REVIEW

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

VERY EASY TO RUN AND VERY EASY TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES.

Desvantagens:

IT SEEMS TO HAVE A LOT OF GLITCHING ISSUES.

Betsy
PR/Marketing Director, EUA

Would recommend POS Nation

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I know that when I call I always have someone who can guide me and answer questions. That is very much appreciated. Our Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful through this experience. He has been kind and patient. We really appreciate the fact POS Nation is a US-based company and everyone we speak to is here in the US.

Vantagens:

All of our needs have been met with this pos system. We appreciate that the learning curve for the software was easy and the process of integrating with our existing business was efficient.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see a printer that prints tags for outside use, such as a tree tag. At the moment we are printing onto a smaller tag and sticking them to the tree tags.

Gordon

Great system for the Money

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Vantagens:

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Desvantagens:

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders. Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Scott
partner/owner, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Review of Personnell

Vantagens:

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Desvantagens:

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

há 4 anos

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR, Trindade e Tobago
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

Vantagens:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Desvantagens:

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

há 4 anos

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at [email protected] so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Bill
Serviços de informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Tech Support

Vantagens:

Price Point of features/cost benefit. Seems to be a very good point of sale. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech support is outstanding. He really helped us out with very pin pointed customized features that the customer uses and likes.

Desvantagens:

Nothing so much to dislike. It has a lot of the features in a canned product that we can use on a daily basis to run the operation

há 4 anos

Bill, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with a member on our support staff, and that he represented POS Nation well. We are also happy to hear that you enjoy all the features and functionalities of the POS System. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Jane
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Software and Even Better Company

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent. The team is very easy to work with and actually cares about our business.

Vantagens:

The software is incredibly easy to use. Our Customer Success Manager helped us with onboarding and training, and we were up and running in a matter of days. The software helps us track inventory and issue purchase orders to our vendors. Overall, it's helped us tremendously with running our business.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really. If I had to say anything, some of the buttons are a little small.

há 4 anos

Jane, Thank you for your feedback regarding our software and someone within our Customer Success team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Otto
General Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Broad range, excellent service.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: POS Nation has some of the best customer service I've come across. 24 Hour (I think anyway) technicians available, and they even assigned one person to be our contact guy for setting up the new system. He was an invaluable resource when we were just getting started. While not every technician is familiar with every POS System, they are knowledgeable enough to help solve most minor issues, or set up a call-back appointment for the next day with another agent. Could not be happier with POS Nation and their support.

Vantagens:

I am using RPower POS System through POS Nation. This software is very in depth, almost overwhelmingly so. There is next to nothing you can't do through it and as far as POS Systems I've used throughout my career, is easily the most broad and intricate software I've ever seen. RPower comes highly recommended especially if you have a complex or large menu.

Desvantagens:

It's range of features and capability are so immense that at times it seems almost intimidating. I have been using it for nearly 4 months now and I'm figuring new things out every day. Sometimes confusing to do what one would imagine to be a simple task, until you figure out all of its various quirks and commands. If you have a small or very simple menu, I would suggest a smaller and simpler POS System.

jennifer
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Really enjoy all the technical support team really listen to my needs and problem solve for my business. Make great suggestions for my operating system. I like that all my needs are in one shop.

Vantagens:

Step by step walks you through.easy to enter product. Easy to review stock of inventory. Manage Report from year to year. Clock in clock out. Accounting purposes, great best sellers. Times of day busy

Desvantagens:

The return process. Not able to print reports of items when you enter them.

há 5 anos

Thanks for the review, Jennifer!

david
CEO, EUA

Very satisfied long term user 25+ years

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Basic 101 business needs.

Vantagens:

All the basis features and daily reports

Desvantagens:

Product photos and emailing of purchase orders with the newest software is a big plus

há 3 anos

David, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Linda
Manager, EUA
Restaurantes, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

POS Nation Technical Support Is The BEST!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: POS Nation Technical Support is AMAZING! When the system gets hung up or any problem, they answer and have the system going or problem solved quickly.

Vantagens:

The software suggested by POS Nation is easy enough for anyone to use and yet is able to keep up with our growing business.

Desvantagens:

The software requires you to create modifiers for so many little changes.

Rony
Tabaco, Profissional autônomo

Great product

Vantagens:

Ease of use and what i wanted out of it! The customer service is the best part great people who know what there doing and i get my problems resovled all the time!

Desvantagens:

Cant send out mass emails! Nothing to be a deal breaker!

há 4 anos

Rony, Thank you for your kind words regarding our POS System and also our customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering such service that our customers can brag about. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.

Kyle
General Manager, EUA
Tabaco, 11 - 50 funcionários

In Brief

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Too busy to go into detail. Works fine for what we need

Desvantagens:

So much for a quick review process... A little clunky for linking products

há 3 anos

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company!

Eric
Editor/Publisher, EUA
Música, 2 - 10 funcionários

POS Nation Ain't No POS

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We used POS Nation to sell several issues of the magazine from different locations. Paired well with our laptops and made selling very convenient.

Vantagens:

POS nation is a truly complete point of sale system that is super intuitive. A benefit for beginning users to learn the ropes for retail/customer service cash handling.

Desvantagens:

After the initial trial period it's rather expensive; costing over $60 a month. With free programs available, that provide the basics, it makes POS Nation a luxury program instead of a necessity.

há 4 anos

Hi Eric, We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your point of sale solution, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Evan
Store Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

4.5 is misleading, this software is brutally ineffective.

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Poor. Would gladly return the product and restart the weeks long process of integrating a POS into our business from scratch with a different POS, but no returns are allowed.

Vantagens:

The card processing is reliable and the fees for cards are favorable. The technical support is friendly, although not always fast.

Desvantagens:

The software feels ancient. Not only slow, but with regular errors and crashes. We often find ourselves frustrated at some of the poor design choices and bugs that make daily operations (such as purchasing, changes to inventory, and pulling analytical reports) either useless or hour long ordeals. The lack of focus on quality of life features and efficiency of use was apparent within just a few hours of installation and use. All of this would be at least somewhat tolerable if the software was cheap or if the company quickly resolved bugs and implemented improvements, but that’s not the case.

Louis
Hotelaria, 51 - 200 funcionários

Cash Register Express Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: tech support is awesome.

Vantagens:

user friendly. Easy to run reports and set up menu items. Easy for the staff to use

Desvantagens:

wish some things could be customized for the individual business

há 5 anos

We appreciate the feedback, Louis!