Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Basecamp

Com a confiança de milhões, o Basecamp coloca tudo de que você precisa para realizar o trabalho em um só lugar.

Saiba mais sobre o Basecamp

Exibindo 13 032 avaliações

Shannon O.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2021

"Feature Rich and Effective for Project Management"

Comentários: I signed up for Basecamp to work within a client's Basecamp processes, and now I use it to manage most everything that I work on in collaboration with others. It makes a lot of sense and is intuitive once you accustom to how the projects and to-do lists work.

Vantagens: The ability to add clients to a project and hide them from information within the project is SO handy. We use that feature a lot for internal to-dos and managing the client without them seeing behind-the-scenes.

Desvantagens: To-do lists are pretty basic. You can assign to a person and add a date, but if you are used to feature-rich todo lists (embedded images, color coding, sub-checklists in a to-do, etc) then you will be disappointed. And although I find the "me" tab easy and intuitive, when we add new members to a project they almost universally struggle in the first weeks to really use Basecamp to its highest functionality.

• Avaliado em 25/01/2021
Evan R.
Donor Development Specialist
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/01/2021

"Unburden your Inbox!"

Comentários: I encourage you and your team at least test this system. If you find yourself sorting through constant emails to find where you left off on a project- this is for you! For our team, this dissipates stress in the workplace and I have found it permit clearer communication across departments, providing for an amplified experience when teams meet in person- more productive meetings.

Vantagens: As a non-profit end-user, there are multiple projects I will have on my plate on any given day. In 2020 alone, I was managing the implementation of database training, following-up with Q&A from my colleagues while also navigating new tech integrations for our CRM. With so many moving parts coupled with a shift to heavy remote work, Basecamp provided an ease in transition, permitting us to keep pace with our current systems so that we would not lose the full measure of impact we have on providing aid to at-risk children during the pandemic. In short- less clutter in your standard email inbox and rapid collaboration within secure channels.

Desvantagens: You do not have the ability to archive content, which can make sorting difficult if you are use to this dynamic in say Gmail.

• Avaliado em 27/01/2021
Bryce K.
Recreation Director
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 51-200 funcionários

"Best Bang for the Buck"

Comentários: Our team has been better at communicating with one another and collaborating on ideas. It has connected the team and made it easier to know what everyone is working on without it feeling like big brother is watching what you do.

Vantagens: I love how I pay a yearly fee and I can have unlimited users, projects, files, due dates, etc. We looked into other software and no one could match the ease of use and affordability for a city government on a budget. I love how you can search by keyword and find what you need, I love the chatting option between employees and I love how you can create projects and assignments with ease.

Desvantagens: I wish you could integrate your google calendar with this software.

Chuck E.
Music director
Instituições religiosas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/02/2021

"Basecamp is irreplaceable! Trust me, we actually tried too Lol!"

Comentários: We use base camp for each department. Every team has their own project. Within each project is every teams important training documents documents, files, and weekly tasks. We use the ping feature for group messages. It has made file sharing very easy. Many of our documents have to be referenced by several different at various times throughout the year. Basecamp makes it simple to keep up with these documents.

Vantagens: Basecamp has been an amazing product for us for years now! It allows us to manage projects in events by keeping to do lists, files, and instructions all in one place.The team I manage uses it to assign tasks, communicate between team members and keep up with conversations so we can reference them later, and , keep track of files and receipts. Every document and system that our team members need access to can be attained in one place. There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it.

Desvantagens: There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it. There are really only two things that I dislike about Basecamp but I’ve learned to live with them for now. 1.). There is a great variety of ways to send communication. You can send a ping (which is kind of like an instant message), You can make a comment on the general message board of each project, you can comment on the calendar item, you can comment on the task item itself, and you can comment on individual files you add. At first it seems real handy but once you start adding multiple projects it can sometimes be difficult to go back and figure out where a conversation happened. Thankfully the search icon works rather well in these instances but not always. The way we have gotten around this is to make sure our Team is clearly instructed on what features we will use to communicate various kinds of information. 2.) there is a feature called haystack. This functions as your personal inbox letting you know what due dates are approaching, what tasks were recently assigned, and what conversations have happened recently that you need to be part of. However, once you click on an item it disappears immediately from your inbox. So when you see something important, you need to respond or add a personal to do immediately. I wish it didn’t delete until you told it to delete like a normal email inbox. This way you could come back to the message and deal with it at a better time.

• Avaliado em 11/02/2021
Associate Director
Educação superior, 10 000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/02/2021

"Great for Project Management"

Comentários: Love basecamp. Easiest software to use to project manage. We use this every single day. Don't foresee that changing anytime soon!

Vantagens: Such an easy way to communicate with teammates on a project, track our progress, share files, and project manage. We also use the basecamp calendar to track all of our marketing emails, social media ads/posts, print marketing, and events. It allows for easy "Traffic control" of marketing efforts.
I also love that when you want to communicate on a project/task, you may have for example 10 teammates on the project but you can pick for your email notification of the new message/post to only go to specific individuals among those 10 included so it still tracks the conversation but only notifies those needed without overwhelming others with tons of email notifications.

Desvantagens: Honestly nothing. This software has so much to offer and they have amazing notifications and tutorials that are 5min or less to learn more to better project manage and take advantage of everything it has to offer. If anything (and to be honest - perhaps they have it and i just dont realize), it would be great to have a quick way to review marketing pieces and comment on needed updates/changes made to a document vs. as almost like a "chat"... we separately use inmotion to review marketing pieces while also using basecamp to project manage.

• Avaliado em 14/02/2021
Jason F.
Partner
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 10/03/2021

"Making project management easier"

Comentários: Overall, Basecamp is a solid product that I use almost daily to manage projects. I haven't had any major issues with the software but would like to be able to easily reference tips and tricks to improve my workflow.

Vantagens: The ability to collaborate with other people on my team on task management is critical to making sure the work is done on time. Basecamp also allows me to communicate with clients and vendors on project specifics tasks and goals which means less time writing emails and more time getting things accomplished.

Desvantagens: The user interface is a little too bare-bones, and things aren't always intuitive. I would like to see more tips on how to set projects up and manage them properly.

• Avaliado em 10/03/2021
Bethany D.
Editor
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2021

"My, well, base camp for client communications!"

Comentários: I create an individual Basecamp project for each of my clients to handle communication, deadlines, and file-sharing. Basecamp is the only project management software I've found that really excels at being used in a client-facing manner. I can get clients set up within minutes without confusing or overwhelming them.

Vantagens: My use of Basecamp is unique in that I personally don't need project management software as much as a client communication interface, and Basecamp is perfect for that! My work requires me to implement deadlines for both my team and my clients, and Basecamp allows me to clearly communicate that entire timeline while keeping all files and communication in one place. It really is a perfect "home base"!

Desvantagens: I'd love to be able to customize which projects we receive updates on! Instead of just choosing email updates or no email updates, it would be great to have a newsfeed of only starred projects or even the ability to designate and filter by role within a project.
I also feel that the jump between Basecamp Personal and Basecamp Business is a bit too stark. I'd love to see, say, a Basecamp Entrepreneur option in between aimed at companies that don't need unlimited features and can't afford the $99 monthly price point. Basecamp 2's "10 projects for $20/month" package would be an ideal model!

• Avaliado em 06/05/2021
Usman zafar M.
Lecturer Mathematics
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 29/05/2021

"Best and All-In-One Toolkit for Working Remotely 😊"

Vantagens: Our team is using Basecamp since 2019 and all the things are managed and well settled because of Basecamp. Our messages, schedules to do the tasks, our important documents, our conversations regarding the projects and tasks are safe and well managed on Basecamp.
Some of the best and helpful features are:
1. Message Board: You can post announcements, pitch ideas and check progress with daily and on time updates.
2. To-do's: Best option is to set the to-do option in which one can easily make lists of the work or task the you want to get done, set due dates for a tasks and much more.
3. Schedule: You can set important dates on a schedule and can subscribe events in google calendar, Outlook or ical.
4. Docs and files: Easiest and helpful thing us to share the files with teams but the exciting thing is that you can upload and share docs, files, images and spreadsheets with your team and organize in folder as yiu want so they're easy to find.
5. Group chat: You don't need to talk to your teammates using your mobile number here in Basecamp you can easily chat with group members, ask random and important questions relevant to your queries and share stuff without any problem.
In simple, Basecamp is the best platform that have the tools for any company or firm includes all the tools all teams need to work together.
Keep everyone in the loop without all the meetings.

Desvantagens: As I'm using Basecamp without facing any problem so a big Thank you to the Basecamp team. All the tools and features are very helpful. Even one can try Basecamp free trial without any credit card requirement. You can enjoy free trial then you can select package according to your needs and requirements. I hope you really enjoy it. One suggestion to Basecamp team is that please add special package and tools for teachers and students. In covid-19 situation every school and college facing problems in online learning, I suggest to add special LMS features for education side. Again Thanks

• Avaliado em 29/05/2021
Michael F.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/05/2021

"Fantastic Project Management Tool"

Comentários: Very positive. We enjoy using the tool and it helps us manage a number of clients at once.

Vantagens: Basecamp is so easy to use and the team loves it. We appreciate the task lists and notifications to keep everyone on track.

Desvantagens: Not many thanks to criticize. This software was very easy to set up and manage on a day-to-day basis.

• Avaliado em 27/05/2021
Mary ellen S.
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/05/2021

"Basic functionality, hasn't kept pace with competitors"

Comentários: Basecamp has been the foundation of our company's project management and communication systems for the past 9 years, but we're starting to feel like we've outgrown it. Those frustrations combined with the recent leadership missteps have us shopping for an alternative.

Vantagens: Basecamp is an extremely accessible, cost-effective task management system for simple projects and teams. It's easy to invite people to specific projects without adding to the cost.

Desvantagens: Having to use third-party tools for basic functionality, such as kanban boards and time/points tracking. Lack of common milestone tracking, such Gantt charts.

• Avaliado em 19/05/2021
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Entretenimento, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/04/2021

"Helpful software"

Comentários: My experience in using this software to collaborate project with client is very positive. The client portal is very useful for for our client to monitor and chip-in on the project that we are working together. Our client is very happy with the transparent of the project process.

Vantagens: Basecamp is one of the easiest task and project management that i has use. Its simple tools in managing task avoiding confusion when i choose which tools that are suitable with the task objective that i working. I have become more productive in working together with my team after implementing this software on our working system.

Desvantagens: Basecamp don't offer integration to services that i need, like Github and Jira. They offer quite large of integration with their software, unfortunately not the one that i need. Other than that, the project and task management is quite basic that i can use it for managing a challenging task that need a complex process.

• Avaliado em 20/04/2021
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/04/2021

"Basecamp as a tracker for project and task"

Comentários: I have use it with my team for our marketing department and it proven has help us to accelerate our effectiveness in finishing our task and project. Its build-in communication hub let us to communicate quickly and solve any problem arise on the spot.

Vantagens: The most impactful feature that Basecamp has for me is the ability to know the percentage of the project that has finish and track which element is complete or still under progress. It help me to have a better insight of the project completion and go forward with the report. Its minimalist concept of the dashboard also help me to find the tools that i need quickly.

Desvantagens: It is perfect to managing a simple and basic project with this software, but it will be harder to manage it for a project that need feature like Gantt Charts or Kanban Board that are more suitable to manage complex process project.

• Avaliado em 07/04/2021
Kevin B.
Director of IT
Varejistas, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2021

"Basecamp for Teams"

Comentários: We have started and completed close to 150 projects in Basecamp; crossing every department in our organization. It has helped us keep people informed, keep tasks on target, and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. Their help system is very detailed. It seems like most reviewers just can not find it. https://3.basecamp-help.com/ We are very pleased with the product, but we want to see more enhancements coming, and more often. The product desperately needs sublists, priorities, milestones, and very tight integration with Office 365. We would also like to see the use of templates. Anything from planning a canoe trip to launching a new retail store would be very helpful. Overall, it is a great product, but we may outgrow it if enhancements are not added. If some of these features do not come soon, it may drive long-standing customers away from the product.

Vantagens: We have been using Basecamp for 7 years now. What we liked at first was the simple design and speed at which you can learn the product. You can be up, running and have a project underway in less than 10 minutes. It checked all the boxes initially. Simple to use, ability to create project groups and associated tasks, assign users, and dates, and attach files. In Basecamp 3 they added grouped tasks within the parent list, and the ability to assign multiple people to a single task.

Desvantagens: Basecamp needs sublists, priorities, and milstones. They also need to build a native integration completely into Office 365. Instead of fighting it, embrace Office 365 Sharepoint, Onedrive, and Teams.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2021
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Entretenimento, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/03/2021

"Good software for building project management"

Comentários: I mainly use it to collaborating on project with my team members which working on the other branches. We can communicate and work on the same task in real-time and making the project collaboration process very effective.

Vantagens: The feature and menu is perfectly placed in the software dashboard. I can easily find the tools that i need really fast and that has speed up my work progress. All my project and the progress can be tracked by the visual percentage thus make it more easier to know the project level of completion.

Desvantagens: Basecamp tools for task management is somewhat lacking because there are no tools to managing a complex project that need many resources for the project. The software dashboard and overall design is too old and very unappealing compared to other software that has more modern looking software design.

• Avaliado em 22/03/2021
Institute Director
Organização cívica e social, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2018

"I'm not sure if it's the same people on this one, since there are different versions of this gig sw"

Comentários: For the fact that it's an app on a major app store, I would have obviously come across it, for the fact that it was something of some form of various thing that I would come across in categorical and ad hoc searching, as it turns out. Aside from not understanding what the purpose of the software was, based on the description that was included in all of the versions in the App Store, I found it particularly disparaging to the community that they framed the purpose of the app as an occupation and dump in of trucks and trailers, and tons of people from out of town, on any given day, whereas the trailers were there in supposition that they were showers that were provided to the homeless, on one day. On one hand, they're not there every day, but on the other hand, it was a bit strange that this ended up being what the app is about.

Vantagens: In essence, I suppose that this app seems a bit in opposition to the browsing app store user coming across it and then, at some point, upon trying to understand what the portent of the impact of the software is, fairly soon turns up browsing through more apps, wondering what this app is about; particularly to have 3 release versions of it, at this point in time. Regardless, it turned in to a yellow sign "base camp" social work news article publication thing for the sake of publicizing push material of support for what ended up being a seething attrition for the locals of the area where the "base camp" installment of "obviously, it's on account of the app in the app store thing," and on top of that, there was significant opposition to me as a mental health client recipient of services (supposedly), just tangentially, and for a few times, perhaps, of this art therapy group of people, and then they talked and acted out towards me in my head, outside of any sort of professional or service provider and client circumstances.

Desvantagens: I feel like the spirit of development in software, for the purpose of disparaging the client, of a completely different and separate supposition of relation, whatsoever, in regards to the original purpose of meeting with these developers, is simply wrong and unprofessional. These developers cause a significant problem in a different locality between people who are not housed in downtown Los Angeles, on the incident that happened witnessed, and whatever the story was in my head about what anyone might think about such an influx of people in to the area, which is all too common, in various ways; On top of that, they're plotted right at 222 S. Hill St. 7th floor, Los Angeles, CA, 90012, and they do events of disparagement against me and my family commonly, while trying to suppose that their self esteem is supported and is superior, while homeless and mentally ill bullying and stalking victims are inferior, on account of group brute strength over an individual. They run ostensibly false and slight charity drives for supposedly unfortunate other people.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2018
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/05/2021

"Basecamp is our department choice"

Vantagens: I love the project progress and the timeline tracking that this software has offered. Since my department work closely with out client on some of the project, the client portal really helping us out in keeping client within the loop and fast update on their end.

Desvantagens: I am not a fan of their dashboard structure along with the name of some of the tools here. It doesn't scream professional, as an example, the discussion board are named "campfire". Other than that, everything else is okay and easy to use.

• Avaliado em 26/05/2021
Nichole P.
Founder + CEO
Roupa e moda, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 13/10/2020

"The best all in one HQ for remote teams"

Comentários: Overall, I love the way it feels like a virtual headquarters for your company where employees can chat, stay up to date with projects, and post all related docs and files, and integrate schedules, but in order to get the best experience with running an office remotely there is such limitation and little customization available. This is a great start, but you still need to use other tools to get a comprehensive set of tools to run and operate your business.

Vantagens: I love the fact that basecamp feels like a virtual office. The dashboard looks like virtual rooms that one can enter depending on the department you want to access. Basecamp has many features to make it feel like you're at the office like the different departments with access to files, chat, project management , to-do's, groups, and a link to schedule your time and tasks and keep track of meetings.

Desvantagens: There is very little customization that can be done besides adding a company logo, and setting up your departments, groups and selecting which features to incorporate into the department tiles. I would love to be able to custom colorize the look and feel to make it more unique and visual, but there are limitations. Each tile that can be used for departments or projects, also have very little room for customization and you're not able to create any unique features besides your standard to dos, schedule, chat, and files.

• Avaliado em 13/10/2020
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/02/2021

"Improve project management effectiveness"

Comentários: What i have realize with Basecamp is, we have improve the way my team communicate. We have ditch from using email or other messenger application, and mainly using Basecamp as our communication platform. It is effective because we can quickly pinpoint the subject of our discussion and attaching document to it.

Vantagens: Tracking for a project progress by team members and keeping a quick communication contact with my colleague is easy to do with Basecamp. Its workflow method to managing many project that are running at the same time is flawless. Separating each team members roles and their responsibilities towards the project only need a single click.

Desvantagens: The feature tools name is quite funny, they use term 'campfire' to indicate messenger board where people gathering for discussion. There are some integration that are not well connected, my integration with google calendar is choppy and some of my calendar event is not properly exported to Basecamp calendar.

Silvia L.
Autônoma
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2020

"Fabuloso"

Vantagens: Ele é eficiente e cumpre o que promete.
Recomendo por sua excelente qualidade.
Está sendo muito ultil e nós relamente precisávamos de um software que atendesse as demandas da empresa e esse é realmente um ótimo produto. Continuaremos utilizando com toda certeza. E iremos recomenda-la também!!!!!!!!!

Desvantagens: Não tive nenhum problema com esse software.

• Avaliado em 04/12/2020
enfermeiro
Medicina alternativa, 501-1000 funcionários

"web designer"

Comentários: experiência agradável

Vantagens: o modo com que é construido os designer de interiores , com isso trazendo conforto para os usuarios .

Desvantagens: foi muita das vezes a lentidão de certos programas quando solicitado a entrada

Elen S.
Técnica de Atendimento
Bancos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2021

"Adorei o software"

Comentários: Basecamp oferece serviços extraordinários facilitando o dia a dia com suas funcionalidades e recursos.

Vantagens: Praticidade em mexer e atualizar as informações

Desvantagens: Quando trava e preciso reiniciar, porém ocorreu uma vez

• Avaliado em 26/01/2021
Jair M.
Teste 1
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 01/12/2020

"Base Camp"

Comentários: Foi muito bom ter trabalhado com este software.

Vantagens: Flexibilidade, pois permite que sejam configuradas as características de trabalho da empresa e da função do usuário.
Fácil de configurar e usar.

Desvantagens: Alguns itens de configuração são difíceis de implantar.

• Avaliado em 01/12/2020
Aline N.
Surpervisor
Software, 501-1000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2021

"Facilidade"

Comentários: Consegui agilizar meu dia dia melhor

Vantagens: É uma plataforma fácil de usar, vc consegue organizar sua vida nele

Desvantagens: A plataforma é um pouco lenta, as vezes preciso de agilidade mas como ele trava as vezes me atrapalha

• Avaliado em 15/02/2021
Guillermo F.
Gerente
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2021

"O melhor dentro da sua categoria"

Comentários: Estou simplificando muito o gerenciamento dos meus projetos com ele

Vantagens: Achei muito intuitivo, leve e simples de ser utilizado

Desvantagens: por enquanto ainda nada a dizer pois a plataforma esta resolvendo todas as minhas necessidades

• Avaliado em 01/02/2021
Érica A.
Trabalho remoto
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2020

"Estou gostando"

Comentários: Minha experiência está indo devagar, estou iniciando neste software.

Vantagens: Estou experimentando, me parece bom. Com ele posso organizar os projetos da empresa, facilitando o trabalho.

Desvantagens: Ainda não conheço todos os recursos, achei um pouco difícil de usar, mas ainda estou aprendendo. Tem pouco tempo de teste grátis só 30 dias.

• Avaliado em 17/12/2020