15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Procore

Sobre Procore

Poderoso, mas fácil de usar, software de gestão de projeto de construção baseado em nuvem para todos os profissionais de construção a uma taxa fixa.

Saiba mais sobre o Procore

Vantagens:

Everything is all in one place (though you may need to purchase other products and integrate with them) and super user friendly.

Desvantagens:

Not able to manually sync projects ourselves in real time. Given the cost of the software I'm shocked there's no solution.

Notas do Procore

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Procore tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 2 699 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Procore antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2 699)

Valeria
Administrative Assitant

Procore

4,0 há 3 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Jennifer
Jennifer
Project Coordinator, EUA

Better Than Most

Vantagens:

Procore makes it very simple to track projects as the modules all 'talk' to each other. It is much more user-friendly than most I have used.

Desvantagens:

Not much, honestly. It is one of the best construction management programs I have used.

Patrick
Construction Administrator, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 51 - 200 funcionários

An Architect's Perspective

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I'm lukewarm to the idea of using Procore, but when a contractor offers a credit to the Owner to use their already established program versus setting up the project in a different software package it's hard to argue with that benefit. I still do not use Procore for field reports and punch lists as I think there is other software out there better suited for those applications.

Vantagens:

Admittedly, I fought the use of Procore by my firm for a while. As it became a more prevalent tool used by contractors on my projects on a regular basis I was more or less forced to learn how to use it. In the end, I'm moderately satisfied with the functions that I'm most concerned about as an architect such as tracking RFI's and submittals, creating custom logs and tracking field issues. The bulk of the set up work was performed by the general contractors in each instance as they are using the software for accounting purposes as well. The ability to track drawing changes and updates is also very handy.

Desvantagens:

While I am still happy to use this software to make the contractor's life easier, it is still a bit cumbersome. The ability to apply multiple sorting fields to RFI's and submittals is a nice feature, but cumbersome to load on the webpage. At times it seems that there are perhaps too many options, especially when trying to create something simple such as a "Open RFI" template to use for meetings. And speaking of meetings, the meeting minute layout within the program is, to put it mildly, garbage. The software is clearly written with the contractor in mind, as if the CA process on the design team side is almost an afterthought. On my most recent project, I had to work with the GC and Procore in order to have the proper RFI and submittal routing established so items don't sit in limbo and become late.

Christopher
ARCHITECT, EUA

EXCELLENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: ITS THE MOST WELL ROUNDED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.

Vantagens:

IT ACTS AS ONE DATABASE FOR ALL OF THE CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION PROCESS.

Desvantagens:

IT OCASSIONALLY HAS GLITCHES WHICH IS BASED ON THE SETUP OF THE SYSTEM BY THE ADMIN. IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON IS A PRIORITY REVIEWER ON A SUBMITTAL IT WILL GET STUCK RATHER THAN PASS ON TO THE NEXT OFFICE.

Trevor
Trevor
Nursing officer, Uganda
Hospitais e Saúde, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Supper integration

3,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Procore easily integrates with Zoho book for proper accountabilities and this integration eliminates errors.

Desvantagens:

Procore is quick and convenient in project management.

Avaliador Verificado

GC Procore Review

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: We continue to renew our subscription. I believe we can get more out of it and thats part of 2024 goals.

Vantagens:

Versatility with different apps and solution providers.

Desvantagens:

Scheduling tool and job costing need help.

Daniel
Director of IT, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

GC Using Procore

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall, our users love it, and it has empowered our project teams from the office, to the field, to external parties.

Vantagens:

Great brand known by all. They offer fantastic support and amazing PM tools to empower project teams, from accounting to the field.

Desvantagens:

Financials can be a bit difficult to implement and train users on and accounting integrations may fall short in certain areas.

Pedro
Project Manager, EUA

Procore does it again!

Vantagens:

Manner in which we can save documents in folders and make them accessible to all users. Also, financial tools are strong and consistent in interface.

Desvantagens:

Inspection templates can be made much easier to import. Create more standard templates to import.

Avaliador Verificado

Ease of time Management

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Saved alot of time with “paperwork “ being able to store info

Desvantagens:

Certain subjects would get mixed up with wording of materials

Laura
Office Manager, Canadá

Ease of Upload

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Easy for me to upload and create folders as well as move documentation within the site

Desvantagens:

Doesn't seem to be a location for training database management

Kevin
Operations, EUA
Contabilidade, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Procore Time Clock Review

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Procore assists our organization help manage employee's times in an efficient manner. We are pleased with the ease of use of the software.

Desvantagens:

Procore is a highly efficient software. However, we would appreciate a more affordable price based on the software's capabilities.

Emily
apm, EUA

We love Procore

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Procore is truly helping our interaction from office to field- it helps us to stay on top of drawings, distributions, etc and not skip a beat from getting it out of one persons hands and into the next. It is interactive and allows us to share pertinent details with appropriate people, and keep it all in one spot.

Vantagens:

We love the ability to work WITH our subs on our project management software, instead of it being an in-house only product.

Desvantagens:

There are a LOT of working points and a lot of tiny steps that are required to make certain workflows function properly. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze but getting there can be tough.

hedaia
Planning Manager, Jordânia
Construção, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: He mainly contributed to the accurate preservation and documentation of all project records, and through the updates that were issued by him, we were able to know the status of those documents and whether they were approved or not, which facilitated my work as a planning manager, especially when preparing time claims. I also noticed a decrease in the numbers of RFI's, because many of the interferences were resolved by it and there is no longer a need to send them, which reduced the downtime and positively affected the percentage of work completion.

Vantagens:

An easy-to-use multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs, through which the work team will be able to manage all project documents and keep records that show the status of each of them and whether it has been approved or is still awaiting review by one of the project parties, and its connection to the cloud gives it an additional advantage and helps the work team To continue its work remotely without stopping. Procore has many collaborative features that enable more than one team member to collaborate to complete a specific task, and its integration with many of the applications we use daily, reduces work repetition and facilitates data import and export operations. Procore is one of the best tools for dealing with site interference directly and without the need for an internet connection. It is enough to own any of the tablets on which Procore is located, and start reviewing and then adopting the appropriate solution. It saves time on the on-site team so that they don't need to go back to the office, hold meetings and print a lot of charts, Procore shortens it all in a unique way.

Desvantagens:

Not much, as when adding a new member to the work team, he needs days of training to master the use, add to that the way to customize some models and tools to suit the needs of the project. However, Procore's benefits for managing projects, particularly building projects, outweigh any shortcomings, and mastering the platform's functionality will offer you the freedom to complete all of your activities on it quickly and efficiently.

Dani
Project Coordinator,
, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Just one of the many project management software available

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: First let me start by saying that I've used Sage CRE 300 project management, Submittal Exchange, and Newforma Project Cloud. They each have their benefits. I pushed for Procore because it was an all inclusive product. We use one of the other programs as well as eNTERFACE (for Daily Reports), PlanGrid (for drawings), ShareFile (for sharing documents), Outlook, AIA Contract Documents, DocuSign (for e-signatures) and a handful of others just to manage a job. I was tired of bouncing around between programs, often duplicating file storage or data entry. I spent months researching the available project management options that would also be available from essentially anywhere...job site, office, home, etc. I have been using Procore for about six months and there are things that I love and things I don't love. I would still recommend the product, if you need an all-in-one solution. I will try to highlight my more important Pros and Cons. When I say "Module" I really mean tab. There's a tab for the directory, documents, drawings, submittals, RFIs, emails, etc. I consider each one a separate module because they could really function on their own.

Vantagens:

1. Comprehensive package. Allows for integration with out accounting, but we haven't opted to go that route yet. Can eliminate many of the other programs we use, but not all. 2. Can limit user access, so I can give everyone access to just what they need. 3. Lots of online training available and assistance from the very start. 4. Fairly easy to use once you know what you are doing. 5. Accessible from any internet-accessible device. 6. Constantly talking about improvement. I haven't been through a major upgrade yet, but they seem to take into account what the contractor needs.

Desvantagens:

1. Modules aren't consistent. For example, submittals allow me to edit on behalf of someone. RFIs do not. I've seen this in other products where one tab or module works one way and the other tab is set up different. I expected more consistency between the modules, submittals and RFIs especially. 2. No separate module for ASIs. They can be linked to drawings and markups, but there's no ASI log that people can view. I can save the ASIs in a folder in the online documents, but the user has to go search for them. I can send email notices out to subs, but if a new sub comes on board, they will not have the emails. 3. I cannot scroll through RFIs easily. In Sage I can move easily from one RFI to the next if I'm searching for something particular. In Procore, I have to open an RFI, close it and go back to the log and open the next RFI. One of the things I wanted to do was cut down on the number of steps it took to get to the data I needed. Procore adds steps in this case. Same for Submittals. I have to open/close/open the next. 4. The Save or Close buttons are often way down at the bottom of a window. If I have to go in, enter just a few pieces of info at the top of the submittal or RFI, I then have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Some companies put a Save at the top and bottom for that reason. 5. Was told I could use my iPad/iPhone but the apps are only for information. I cannot add to the contacts/directory unless I login through Safari. 6. So much data on the screen that sometimes the key pieces I need are off the screen. Needs more work on setting up for various screen resolutions. For example, submittal titles and numbers aren't visible when I'm scrolling to the right. Needs something similar to Excel's Freeze function. 7. Email module doesn't work quite like I had hoped. I can drag emails into the online program, but it's difficult to search and view them. Some of the text gets jumbled with the date. They don't even have the Emails on the iPad/iPhone app. No way to sort them other than to tag them, which is difficult. If I copy a ton of emails over, then I have to tag each one manually. Not an efficient process yet. 8. Not easy to bulk edit. Procore had to upload our submittal log for us and then I needed to change a lot of it because it was our first upload. We had to manually open each submittal and edit the information I needed to add or change. 9. Data itself seems difficult to change like contacts, which cannot be deleted, even if you've never used them. Can only mark inactive. Benefit in some cases, but if you enter their email address wrong, it's there unless you contact them to delete it. I would love to be able to do more import/exporting on my own. It would make data entry a lot easier. Especially when setting up a job or entering commitments.

Spencer
Asst. Proejct Manager, EUA
Design, 11 - 50 funcionários

Procore Year End Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Emails generated by Procore seem to get ignored more often than not and I believe this is due to their generic nature. For instance, if I am a subcontractor sitting at my computer and I get a Procore notification (or dozens), I don't know if its a submittal request, an invitation to bid, or an update to the drawings. And if i'm getting dozens of these notifications each day, it becomes difficult to prioritize. I've noticed that subcontractors are much more willing to respond to a personal email than to a Procore email. It would be helpful if a Procore notification could more closely resemble a regular email. Who it's from, the subject, short and sweet.

Vantagens:

Procore's construction management tools are both easy to use and functional. Some of the best features that come to mind are the Drawing tool's ability to keep track of current drawings while still being able to review superseded drawings, the Submittal tool's ability to assign submittals to subcontractors so that they know exactly what is required and when it is expected by, and the Punchlist tool's ability to simplify the tracking process and even pinpoint each item to a specific location on the drawings.

Desvantagens:

All construction companies have a different way of doing things but Procore, in a way, forces everything to be done a certain way. If you try and tweak things to mimic your company's way of doing things, it may break some of the automated functionality within the software which may cause a lack of continuity and create the potential for user error. Also, some of the tools could use some major improvements. The Drawing tool's markup options are great but they are inconsistent. For instance, when adding text, the only way to change the font size is with a slider bar which makes it difficult to keep things consistent. Also, would it be possible to get a copy and paste feature? The Directory tool is great at keeping companies and users organized and it would be incredibly helpful for companies to add some custom features. For instance, my company likes to track how many employees a company might have, and the states that they are willing to work but there isn't a good way of noting this.

Brian
Construction Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Procore saved us from cobbled together Excel spreadsheets and poorly implemented SharePoint sites

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Better clarity into the activities, documentation and critical information associated with our project, which number in the hundreds. Procore allows us to easily collaborate with our employees, outside members, other consultants, our clients, etc. Perhaps most importantly, Procore enables us to better serve our clients by keeping critical project information together in a trusted system. It has even enabled us to compete with much larger firms by showcasing the quality of work product produced from within Procore.

Vantagens:

As an Agile-led development team, Procore is constantly improving their product through extensive analytics and actual customer feedback. This is a process I've witnessed first hand. In terms of the product, Procore integrates all the key tools needed for managing projects in the built environment. In addition, the product helps reinforce best practices in construction project management, which coming from a forensic expert, that's definitely a good thing when it comes to proactively managing risk. If more companies simply relied on tools like Procore for managing their projects, there would be a measurable decrease in claims, disputes and litigation.

Desvantagens:

Despite extensive multimedia training materials, Procore remains a very difficult tool for onboarding new employees. In addition, the Procore marketing materials didn't set proper expectations for the overhead required to implement Procore company-wide. Additionally, Procore has made the decision to really focus their tools and the language used for describing those tools on very specific roles - primarily general contractors, at-risk CMs with trade contractors and engineers occupying the second tier or class of clients. For agency CMs, architects, other consultants, etc., use of the product is somewhat different from how the documentation describes it.

Jill
Project Associate, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to Use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We noticed an immediate difference in the efficiency and productivity of our company. Easier communication between our field and office staff.

Vantagens:

Customer Service is a dream - I love being able to connect quickly and chat with a rep immediately.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes there are a lot of changes that seem very small, but make a big difference in our daily work flow. I don't mind the changes, as that means procore is constantly upgrading their software. I do wish they informed us better about those changes.

Jesse
Contract Administrator, Austrália

Procore from the CA's perspective

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Procore allows seamless team functionality on a project. Everything is in one place and accessible from wherever you are in the world.

Vantagens:

User friendly and each tool operates in a similar layout so easy to implement tools as your business is ready for them! love the customizable functionality and the readily available customer support!

Desvantagens:

I'm sure there is limitations, however I cannot think of ANY right now. Given what is provided Procore should be proud of the product they've delivered and the minimal limitations of the software. As well as their drive to constantly adapt to the suitability of the end users.

Benjamin
Controller, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great for field work but needs improvement for construction accounting

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall very happy but for the price there are many improvements that can be made. I would consider different alternatives if this isn't your only option

Vantagens:

Great tool for field staff. The capabilities are seemingly endless. We can share real-live data with teams working on site that helps us make smart business decisions. Numerous architects, owners and subs also use which makes process seamless

Desvantagens:

The accounting side can use much improvement. There's not much flexibility and as jobs become more complexed so does the Accounting. I have found there are many issues trying to integrate with other systems. Having a third party integrator, Ryvit, is a disadvantage, as ProCore needs to get them involved for most issues which delays the process by day(s)

Amy
Amy
Operational Excellence Manager, EUA

Would Rather Not Have Been the Guniea Pig

3,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: We were previously integrated using Ryvit (now DataXchange) however, when we moved our projects under a different company in Vista and tried to resync/integrate, the process failed. We spent roughly 4 months trying to make our projects whole again. The likelihood of someone else running into the same issue is slim but my point is- make sure you look into all limitations and have contingency plans in place for if the integration is unsuccessful. It is only after having this disrupt our entire company that we learned some of these very critical nuances that can cause integration to fail. They have since added additional tools following the lessons learned with our company, but it was not pleasant being the guniea pig for troubleshooting.

Vantagens:

We have a new Customer Success Manager who is far more engaged than previously. Fairly comprehensive

Desvantagens:

The integration process was a nightmare given the right individuals were not engaged in the conversation. Users do not know what they don't know- we need our software partners to help us understand limitations. Not FedRamp certifiedNot the best platform for projects with numerous areas

Aaron
APM, EUA
Construção, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Excellent Project Management Software

Vantagens:

Procore is extremely user friendly. I like how anyone from the most technology-savvy to the least can pick up how to use the software. It puts the whole project in one place, which makes information sharing and management much more efficient. The interface is easy to understand and does not take click memorization to learn how to find what you're looking for. Having mobile inspections and drawings is critical, and the ability to add photos to any tool is extremely beneficial. Their observation module is ideal for quality control, and makes documentation simple and effective.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app can be challenging in the fact that it is regularly changed, and not always for the better. It has happened multiple times where features were changed and there is no discernible benefit and it makes the experience worse. It would be helpful if Procore expanded their drawing markup tools to make them a bit more flexible when it comes to posting information to the plans, and Procore needs to simply it's submittal date calculation so that dates can be added during the submittal builder feature and the calculation feature works from any tool.

Mike
Planning and Estimating Specialist, EUA

Perfect Platform for Team Collaboration

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This has been a great way to keep all project stakeholders up to date with the latest documents, ensuring that there are no gaps in communication. With communication being key in construction, Procore makes day-to-day communication with the team so much simpler.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of uploading documents in the drawings and specifications modules. The software is very intuitive and OCR works great in automatically recognizing page numbers, titles, spec CSI codes, where to insert breaks between spec sections, etc. I could go on and on in the ways that Procore has made construction document management easier!

Desvantagens:

Would like specification "areas", similar to drawing areas.

Allison
Project Management, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 11 - 50 funcionários

Procore Impressed our Team and our Clients

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: We began using Procore on a large multi-building multi-phase project. The software was easy for our team members to use and the more they used it the more they were impressed by it. The organization of the paperwork was a dream compared to the endless Excel spreadsheets we previously used. Procore's interconnected features made our Project Engineers more efficient in their paperwork. The ability to take a tablet out on the site and step away from their desk made them more involved in the work being done.

Vantagens:

The interconnection between the construction drawing set and the RFIs was very impressive for our team and our clients. This wasn't an aspect we were expecting when we initially started with the program. Our clients were also impressed by the "ball-in-court" tracking and the accountability it presented. Everyone on the project could see where something was sitting. The optional email notifications and reminders were helpful and made one less thing for our team to do.

Desvantagens:

Procore was very adaptable and the Support Team was available and helpful when we were doing the initial set up. I don't have any suggestions for improvement at this time.

Matt
Project Manager,
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The most comprehensive construction management software!!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Procore provides the most comprehensive construction management software for use on the Jobsite. Their software allows Project Managers, Superintendents, Foreman, Safety, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Engineers, Owners and other support staff to work together for the common goal of providing a project well organized and documented. Information flows easily through the system to all appropriate individuals and allows all involved access to any information they need at any time from any location. This software is very robust and is still improving every day. Support is one of Procore's best assets. It doesn't matter if you are a new user seeking an answer to a basic question or an advanced user looking a something very technical or needing added features the live chat and all other avenues of support are quick and knowledgeable to handle any issue. In my opinion, Procore is the gold standard of construction software and should be on the top any contractors list looking for a new document and project management system.

Vantagens:

The software as a whole is a very strong asset. I would also have to list their support, innovation, attention to detail, proactive stance on finding new solutions to old problems.

Josh
EHS Coordinator/Asst. PM,
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Everything you need for your project, all in one place

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Procore is great, it has improved our company's operation.

Vantagens:

I love being able to add anyone to the directory and they immediately have access to the whole project. It makes it a very smooth transition for anyone joining in the middle of a project. Being able to edit drawings and show all current revisions is very convenient. Inspections tab is also very useful tool for me, as well as the ability to track daily activities, even timecard information. Also nice to have mobile capabilities.

Desvantagens:

I'm not sure this is a con, but it would be nice to have some sort of integration capability with QuickBooks. Sometimes it feels as though doing double the work taking information from QB and entering into Procore, and the other way around. Also, I would like the ability to add new users to a project from the mobile app. I often get requests for access while in the field and have to just make note and enter when I am back at my desk, which is often some long amount of time later.

alex
Director of construction,
Imobiliárias, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Tailored for a certain type of business

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Procore has helped us solve one of the fundamental problems we were experiencing. Multiple users using multiple softwares and files to track project level data, with no company wide consistency. Procore has helped us get all our project managers on the same platform using the same tools to manage day to day construction.

Vantagens:

Accelerated learning curve. Great support structure and staff. Solid base of tools to get the day to day stuff done. I'm a big fan for what it has done for us so far.

Desvantagens:

Lack of an open platform like salesforce. Makes the development of custom tools difficult and very time consuming waiting for procore staff to create custom fit solutions. the platform as it stands now is not geared to multifamily projects with multiple buyer interactions, leaving us with cumbersome work arounds. Tools promised years ago still not delivered(such as adding change orders to specific cost codes versus a CO line item at the bottom of a G703), really hinders our full implementation.