15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Solução de ponto de venda baseada na nuvem para empresas, que ajuda a gerenciar pagamentos feitos pessoalmente, online e por telefone.

Saiba mais sobre o authorize.net

Vantagens:

This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Desvantagens:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Notas do authorize.net

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O authorize.net tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 168 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o authorize.net antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (168)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director, Bangladeche
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

Vantagens:

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Desvantagens:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Sonny Tee Influencer
Sonny Tee Influencer
CEO, França
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

Simple and Easy To Deploy

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, after the initial phone calls and emailing documents, its been a pleasure using the service. No headaches and it just sits in the background doing what its supposed to be doing.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use. and ease of deployment of the service. my main reason for using it is because ITS not all the other providers out there. its a REAL merchant account.

Desvantagens:

The actual process to get approved is LONG and kind of a pain because it is a REAL merchant account, they also do a hard pull on your credit, which was less t Han ideal but a pessary evil to get the service.

Bradley
Marketing Director, Canadá
Automotivo, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great compliance tool for pro users...

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of setup and integration with existing web platforms.

Desvantagens:

Customer support was a tad lacking. Took far too long to get answers to generic questions.

Josh
Josh
Managing Member, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

Vantagens:

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Desvantagens:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Valerie
Owner, EUA
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo

less expensive versions

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: it is okay, but possibly will be looking for less expensive options that might be mobile

Vantagens:

very nice staff, always helpful when I need it.

Desvantagens:

small businesses need less expensive options, I do not have a credit card option to scan out in the common room, just my computer. The hand held unit that I was given years ago, never worked and [sensitive content hidden] never tried another option.

Keith
Keith
V.P. of Consulting Services, EUA
Telecomunicações, 2 - 10 funcionários

Payment Gateway But Not Exactly a Payment Processor

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Although I liked the flexibility of a separate CC processor and gateway with Authorize.Net, I ultimately switched to a different provider that could provide full service payment processing and gateway services all together. I may be paying slightly higher processing fees, it is just easier to have it all together in one place.

Vantagens:

At one time Authorize.Net was only one of a handful of payment gateways for small business. They do that well and have a feature-rich customer portal. They are also widely supported by the various eCommerce platforms.

Desvantagens:

Be aware that Authorize.Net is not a CC card processor but a payment gateway that can be paired with a CC processor. There are a many one-stop alternatives available today. You might be able to get a better discount rate with a CC processor/Authorize.Net combo, but it is certainly more hassle.

Joe
Marketer, EUA
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

Vantagens:

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Desvantagens:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Alexa
Ecom marketing and sales, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 51 - 200 funcionários

Payment Processor Easy to Use

Vantagens:

Easily connects to backend of websites. Stores credit cards as tokens and is safe and easy

Desvantagens:

Hard to find transactions, have to know the last 4 of the credit card and the date the credit card was processed.

Telecomunicações, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Great support, easy to manage.

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Its been a breeze. Every time we have questions, their support staff is ready the help.

Vantagens:

Price, support, API integration, Security settings, customization.

Desvantagens:

none. I don't have any cons to report.

Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

Quick Onboarding for new merchants

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Virtually every major e-commerce platform integrates with Authorize.net. It's fees are comparable to most other major processors. Very simple to setup and on board. No complaints from customers.

Desvantagens:

I personally haven't run into any problems setting it up. Rates are comparable to competitors. Might be nice to see better deals there.

Think Tanks, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's been great for our business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Authorize.net has been super simple and straight forward to use. I've been able to cancel a charge that was made in error before it even hit a card. I get full details of who is purchasing and how much. I can look up transactions easily. It's been a great second backup system for us as far as credit card records. It's been very easy to implement on our website and we've been very happy.

Vantagens:

I have loved using Authorize.net. Often I have to go back thru our credit card records to check how much was charged or how much was refunded. It's great to be able to look up via credit card number or names. Customer service has always been excellent whenever I've needed to contact them. I also like that I'm able to run reports of all of our transactions when I'm trying to compartmentalized different amounts and categories. It works well with our registration system.

Desvantagens:

I wish that we were able to issue refunds after the 3 month period. I know we can lose some of our security measures to allow our system to automatically refund but we don't want to do that. Instead we take the cc number and manually enter it into a different refund system for those return that are past 3 months. I think the security issue is a mandated issue and there is not much Authorize can do. I do wish the downloads went to a simpler to read excel format but I tend to take the CSV file and do what I need to do to make it work.

Katharine
Lead Box Office Representative, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Authorize.net is a good standard for authorization terminals!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It allows for our business to run far more smoothly in contrast with our clunky patron CRM software. It's a solid product to use and while it has it's flaws, is nothing short of consistent. Less frills and smooth than Square but in many ways far more direct and clear.

Vantagens:

- Very easy to use towards transactions, refunds and troubleshooting any and all patron issues within our site. -Allows to run reports for settled transaction, dispute declined transactions and see where fraudulent purchased might occur. - Has access to extended actions that allow us to void transactions, go into our accounts linked to the terminal and locate specific details we cannot always locate otherwise.

Desvantagens:

-Can be a bit slow with processing requests or locating specific transactions. -Is temperamental with the variables (i.e. first, last name, zip code, etc.) when running reports. Have to be careful when entering data, must be exact or actions may not always be carried out clearly. -Running reports will not show transactions within the last business day, setlled or unsettled. -Processing refunds has a 90 day limit.

Katherine
Development Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Authorize is a Must for Fundraising

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Authorize allows our office to be efficent in collecting payments for our campaigns and track donors. It also is a quick way to look up past payments in the transaction search-- a feature we use weekly!

Vantagens:

Our office can do everything with Authorize.net...track payments, set up recuuring billing, recharge community members. Our favorite feature is how we get an email everytime someone uses the credit card form on our website so we do not have to go into Authroize.net to pull up information.

Desvantagens:

Our office would benefit from the last 4 digits of the credit card in the email that is sent to us after someone makes a payment.

allie
Director of Membership, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Decent Merchant Services

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As I mentioned above, it integrates well with our website and is easy to do transactions on the app. It's nice not to have to worry about merging systems.

Vantagens:

I like that Authorize.net is easy to integrate into our website and other things that we use to accept money. It makes it seamless when needing to do event registration. They also have a great app you can download and use for transactions which I really like and has been a simple way for us to take money at events. Definitely recommend.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything with the software I don't like. It seems to be good for our needs and we don't plan to switch anytime.

Tiffany
Administration, EUA
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Simple, easy, effective

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Its an okay software. If you are looking for the most basic cost-effective system then Authorize.net is great. If you are looking for some bells and whistles with more options of what you can do, I would suggest something else.

Vantagens:

The fees are much smaller compared to competing software. Reports are easy to read and find.

Desvantagens:

If any refunds or evaluations need to be made for a payment, you must wait at least 24 hours for the transaction to settle before processing any type of refund. This has caused some issues with customers and would love to be able to do it on the spot. The launch of the software was a little shakey. We received multiple error codes that customer support could not help us with.

Entretenimento, 51 - 200 funcionários

Straightforward payment processing!

Vantagens:

Authorize is really easy to use. Some payment processing platforms can be difficult and frustrating to use. When processing a payment using Authorize, you simply fill out the necessary information and you're done. If the transaction is declined, it will even tell you why, which is helpful when people want to know why their payment didn't go through.

Desvantagens:

I like pretty much everything about the software... at least the functions that I use regularly and am familiar with.

Saily
Director of Accounting, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Authorize.net is a payment gateway which allows our school to run credit card payments securely

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: 1. Secure processing of credit card transactions,
2. Integration with school's website
3. Creation of payment forms in flexible and suitable for a variety of transactions such as events, school store, etc

Vantagens:

Authorize.net integrates well with our school website (managed by Finalsite). We are able to set up forms to collect credit card payments for school events. We also have the ability to collect credit card payments for our school store and sell tickets for Parent Organization events. The process to set up a form is easy to complete and Authorize.net offers flexibility with the design and options to make the form eye appealing. Credit card payments are processed securely. The reporting features offered by Authorize.net are optimal and information about cash receipts can be downloaded to simplify the reconciliation process on a daily basis.

Heather
General manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Good processor

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Authorize.net helps us with back end transactions that cannot be done in our reservation software.

Vantagens:

I like the authorize.net’s online portal is easy to navigate and find transactions.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a way to do unmatched refunds for older transactions.

Roupa e moda, 51 - 200 funcionários

Apparel Website

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, Auth was reliable and accurate.

Vantagens:

High visibility into transactional activity. Reports were thorough and I relied on them for my monthly finance reports.

Desvantagens:

Not sure if this still applies, but since it's a payment processor, you still need a second system to house all the bank data (like a Heartland, etc). This was important when dealing with chargebacks. Would be nice to have it all one system.

Mia
Business Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11 - 50 funcionários

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Authorize.Net helps me to track our income through online bookings. It summarizes each transaction in a trackable way and helps me transfer them over to Quickbooks.

Vantagens:

I don't feel like I use Authorize.Net to its fullest. My primary use falls under the reports, but I appreciate the ease of use.

Desvantagens:

The biggest con is probably feeling like I am under utilizing the software.

Heather
A/R Lead, EUA
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários

Authorize.Net

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great experience over all. It has run smoothly for us for years.

Vantagens:

Easy awesome way to have your payments run through your merchant account. We have ours integrated with a billing system and it run's smoothly with virtually zero problems.

Desvantagens:

There is not a printable format for the eCheck monthly statement so that makes it cumbersome to enter the fees.

K.C.
Sr. AR Specialist, EUA

Get's the Job Done

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I have used Authorize.Net for about 2 years now and I have rarely ran into any problems. I love the clean format and it's easy to get the job done. I would recommend this product.

Desvantagens:

The interface of Authorize.Net hasn't changed in the 2 years I've used the software. So I'd say my only request to improve the software is add some cool new features every once in a while.

Joel
Head Admissions Coach, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários

Company Focused Software!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Light University Online has been using Authorize for the last 5 years and we have been very happy with their program and focused on any customization needed for our company. The integrations that we need, reports, and user-friendly services for sales are perfect for our daily income.

Vantagens:

Integrations for customization needed for our services.

Desvantagens:

Archive dates of transactions going back later and import of data from other software.

Jill
Tech support/customer service, EUA
Química, 11 - 50 funcionários

Authorize payments with Authorize

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Extremely user friendly. Easy to use and has features we do not use yet but as a growing company love knowing the features are available as we neef

Vantagens:

The ease of intro into our company and ease of use.

Can only capture 20 payments at a time at the end of the day

Alexandra
Finance Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Reliable gateway to processing payments

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Works with most merchant processors. Offers both credit cards processing, as well as ACH (eCheck) payments processing. Variety of reports available.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes Authorize.net is down, this is rare, but when it happens you can't process your payments. They usually try to fix it fast.