15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Solução de ponto de venda baseada na nuvem para empresas, que ajuda a gerenciar pagamentos feitos pessoalmente, online e por telefone.

Saiba mais sobre o authorize.net

Desvantagens:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Notas do authorize.net

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O authorize.net tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 182 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o authorize.net antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (182)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director, Bangladeche
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

Vantagens:

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Desvantagens:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Joseph
CTO, EUA
Atacadistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

THE Standard in the industry of processing

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It was easy to start and requires no maintenance to continue running.

Vantagens:

Authorize has been the easiest to use with no changes. They pass the test of time.

Desvantagens:

No cons whatsoever. They are flawless in operation.

Josh
Josh
Managing Member, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

Vantagens:

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Desvantagens:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Tammy
FOH Manager, Canadá
Alimentação e bebidas, 11 - 50 funcionários

This system is Ok

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

That you can go in and search specifically by name on someone who has paid

Desvantagens:

It was confusing once we were switching over companies. We cancelled and they are still charging us for it

Joe
Marketer, EUA
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

Vantagens:

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Desvantagens:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Francesca
ICT Director, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

The Unshouting but Effective Payment Platform

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: It has been an awesome experience more so due to its accurate fraud prevention feature that never fails at detecting any fraudulent activity coupled with the electronic payments which are quite fast. Besides, it integrated very easily with our company system.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to implement and has a perfect reporting interface

Desvantagens:

The only issue it the pricing which may not favor every user

Santhosh Kumar
Executive, Índia
Emprego e contratação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Authorize.net is controling of financial transactions

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: as an accountant Iam a user of Authorized.net for the controlling and identify the error while doing the payments

Vantagens:

In Authorize.net I like mostly it is useful for merchants and vendors for controlling the payments of their customers. It is very secured software and we can control fraudulent transactions.

Desvantagens:

Authorized.net need to implementation on cutomer id with recrring card details removing if it is impelmented it will helpfull to many vendors like us so we can easily identify the error while doing the transactions

Lori
ProJet manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Platform

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It is straightforward to navigate through and look up all the payments made. It is also effortless to refund or cancel a payment.

Desvantagens:

I have not found anything I do not like.

Tanveer
Human Resource Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

authorize.net Works Efficiently Because It Is Reliable

Vantagens:

For Efficient Payment Processing, authorize.net Is Highly Effective and Accurate to Use. It has a great customer support team.

Desvantagens:

I like the efficiency of authorize.net. authorize.net has been brilliant.

Valentina
Finance Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

authorize.net Is a Powerful, Essential and Reliable Tool

Vantagens:

I like the effcetive features of authorize.net. authorize.net has been meeting our needs due to its reliability.

Desvantagens:

authorize.net has powerful features. It has been so amazing to use authorize.net.

Candice
Senior Office Administrator, EUA
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The most affordable payment processing option out there!

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The fees are a fraction of some competitors, but the software works seamlessly

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything I dislike. It really is awesome software.

Corinne
Development Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Adequate Payment Gateway

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I think there is a reason nearly every organization I've worked with uses this payment gateway. It works well and is fairly intuitive.

Vantagens:

I've used Authorize.net as a payment gateway at multiple organizations. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive when it comes to basic functions like payment processing, refunds, looking up transactions. They have a live chat customer support feature which is really handy.

Desvantagens:

The security features can be very confusing and the resources they have for explaining them are adequate but could be a little more clear. Sometimes the instructions on their FAQs dont seem to match what I actually see on my screen, so I've had to reach out to customer support for pretty basic stuff. Luckily their customer service is pretty good.

Brittany
Brittany
Director of Account Management, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários

Easy to use and safe!

Vantagens:

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Esportes, 11 - 50 funcionários

Authorize.net Review

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Vantagens:

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Desvantagens:

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Daniel
Business Development Manager, GB
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Competent platform, but falling quickly out of date

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have had a successful number of years using authorize.net, and it has made a great alternative to other payment gateways that we've used. However in recent months we've been feeling the limitations of the platform, and so we're now looking at migrating.

Vantagens:

Authorize.net have a great range of features such as subscription, storing customer data, email notifications for payments made. This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Desvantagens:

Payments take a long time to clear. The UI of the authorize.net seems very dated and is clunky to use.

Software, 2 - 10 funcionários

We've relied on Authorize.Net for over 10 years

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We've used Authorize.Net with our website shopping cart for over 10 years. Along with that, we've used the virtual terminal for manually keying phone / mail orders. It is easier to use than PayPal Manager.

Vantagens:

Authorize.Net provides good, helpful API documentation. Its web-based virtual terminal is also easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I would give their support a grade of B. Fortunately, it is rarely needed. A few years back, there were some rough patches where the service was down or unreliable for brief periods. We have not had reliability problems for the last few years.

Entretenimento, 51 - 200 funcionários

Straightforward payment processing!

Vantagens:

Authorize is really easy to use. Some payment processing platforms can be difficult and frustrating to use. When processing a payment using Authorize, you simply fill out the necessary information and you're done. If the transaction is declined, it will even tell you why, which is helpful when people want to know why their payment didn't go through.

Desvantagens:

I like pretty much everything about the software... at least the functions that I use regularly and am familiar with.

Diane
National Sales & Project Managr, EUA
Hotelaria, 11 - 50 funcionários

Excellent customer service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent. Whether I have a technical glitch or need an increase in a credit line, the customer service department has been great.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. With minimal training, you are able to process credit cards and checks, check on transactions, credit back charges and run reports.

Desvantagens:

I don't have anything negative to say about the product. I've used it for 10+ years and any issues I've had have been immediately handled via a phone call to customer service.

Paul
Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários

Basic processor

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have used AuthorizeNet for over 20 years for our business. The product is solid and stable.

Vantagens:

The easy to navigate menus are very intuitive and simple. You can easily find what you need quickly plus it has a QuickBooks download feature.

Desvantagens:

In the transaction statistics report there are no hyperlinks to expand the report data. This is a minor thing, you just need to go to the Reports, but it's a feature some other processors have.

Sharon
CEO, EUA
Hotelaria, 2 - 10 funcionários

Excellent for online bookings

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A great tool that enables our business. We love it.

Vantagens:

I love how simple the tool is to process payments online. Our customers often express their distrust in online systems when booking with credit card systems they don't trust. Authorize.net enables us to install that trust in our business and also enables us to process all types of card payments, reducing our churn figures that come with physical bookings.

Desvantagens:

Can be difficult to navigate, especially on mobile. We have also had some fraudulent transactions that the system did not notify us of.

Roupa e moda, 51 - 200 funcionários

Apparel Website

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, Auth was reliable and accurate.

Vantagens:

High visibility into transactional activity. Reports were thorough and I relied on them for my monthly finance reports.

Desvantagens:

Not sure if this still applies, but since it's a payment processor, you still need a second system to house all the bank data (like a Heartland, etc). This was important when dealing with chargebacks. Would be nice to have it all one system.

Heather
A/R Lead, EUA
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários

Authorize.Net

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great experience over all. It has run smoothly for us for years.

Vantagens:

Easy awesome way to have your payments run through your merchant account. We have ours integrated with a billing system and it run's smoothly with virtually zero problems.

Desvantagens:

There is not a printable format for the eCheck monthly statement so that makes it cumbersome to enter the fees.

Rebecca
Admin Support, EUA
Captação de recursos, 10 000+ funcionários

Wonderful Product

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Very good experience and a very good product. Very rarely any issues whatsoever.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and the capabilities it has. Nice easy sign on, very ease and useful search options.

Desvantagens:

I feel like the only issue I have is sometimes trying to look up a transaction by the cardholders last name causes confusion. Especially if they use a Jr. or a Sr. Other than that, no problems.

Brian
Brian
Director of Sales & Marketing, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Used them for years. Fantastic!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Allows us to have solid ecommerce websites. Never fails us.

Vantagens:

It is rock solid and very easy to implement. Their support team is fantastic and available 24 hours a day. Used them for many years for every e-commerce website we own, which is 4.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, do not know any. It is another great software company with a product that works as promised over and over again.

Margaret
controller, EUA
Escritório executivo, 11 - 50 funcionários

There are better options

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I dont like it as well as stripe, which we also use.

Vantagens:

Timely processing and payment deposits. I also like that i can run a transaction manually very easily. It is also very easy to process refunds.

Desvantagens:

The challenge I always have with this software is that it is impossible to reconcile deposits to charges. There is not one good report that shows how fees are calculated.