Nota média de avaliações

  • Geral
    4,5/5
  • Praticidade
    4,3/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    4,1/5

Sobre QuickBooks

Gerencia as finanças de pequenas empresas. Acesso instantâneo a informações de clientes, fornecedores e funcionários. Disponível em uma versão online.

Saiba mais sobre o QuickBooks

Exibindo 16 855 avaliações

Angelita cristina D.
artesã
Design, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    9/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2020

"Super recomendo"

Comentários: sempre encontro o que procuro, para toda família, desde a minha criança menor.

Vantagens: É uma forma rápida, segura, e pra quer ama leitura, está no lugar certo, tenho um filho pequeno e estou sempre a procura de novos livros.

Desvantagens: estou satisfeita, não tenho reclamações l, até o momento.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 05/08/2020

Hey, Angelita!
We're so happy to read that you enjoy our product and that it's been helpful for your business. We recommend checking out our community page for tips, answers to commonly asked questions and more: (community.intuit.com). You can also keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks by visiting our blog: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/).
Wishing you the most success.
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2020
Kátia M.
Gestão de entradas e saidas
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 03/08/2020

"Excelente App"

Comentários: Foi a maneira mais rápida e fácil que encontrei para administrar minhas finanças.

Vantagens: Ótima ferramenta de controle de gastos, entradas e saídas.

Desvantagens: Nada contra, tudo dentro do prometido pelo APP.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 05/08/2020

It's awesome to hear about your success with the app. Keep up the great work! :) -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 03/08/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Blogger
Rádio e televisão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Classificação geral
    3/5
  • Praticidade
    4/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    3/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    5/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2020

"Bom"

Comentários: Gostei por enquanto veremos a longo prazo

Vantagens: E bom pra um software usado a pouco tempo me apresenta o que eu preciso

Desvantagens: Os valores sempre salgadinhos pra um software

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 06/08/2020

We're pleased to hear that you're finding great use out of the product. We encourage you to check out the Community, as you can find even more ways to get the most out of your product there. (https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you a great business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2020
Ricardo L.
Proprietário
Fabricação de alimentos, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Classificação geral
    3/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    3/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    4/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    8/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 28/06/2020

"Excelente app"

Vantagens: Prático e eficiente de modo geral muito útil durante a pandemia.

Desvantagens: Bugs devem ser resolvidos, a forma como é apresentado poderia ser trabalhado.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 28/06/2020
Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager
Mineração e metais, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 23/11/2019

"Value for the money is incredible"

Comentários: Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

Vantagens: The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

Desvantagens: It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 23/11/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Assistant to The Directors Operations
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2020

"Backoffice and Front officework at ease"

Comentários: I am very happy to use this package for payroll mangement. Earlier I had to use multiple excel sheets for each functions.

Vantagens: I worked on payroll management package of Quickbooks. I saved so much time in tracking expense and accounts receivable data at the same time removing human errors in payroll processing. It has very easy to understand features for state wise payroll processing based on very flexible job conditions.
It tax payment system is reliable and you can have peace on these legal matters.

Desvantagens: too many customizations lead to duplicate effort.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 03/09/2020

Hey there!
We're delighted to read that QuickBooks was able to save you so much time. Providing you the best tools and backing you is our goal. We recommend visiting our blog to keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). You can also visit our community page for tips with QuickBooks, answers to commonly asked questions and more: (community.intuit.com).
Wishing you continued success.
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2020
Erik S.
CEO
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    3/5
  • Praticidade
    3/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    3/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    Não avaliado
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    Não avaliado
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    4/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2018

"QuickBooks Enterprise - not really suitable for multi-location businesses"

Comentários: QuickBooks Enterprise at first glance seemed like a good fit for my 5-location business. The feature set is rich, is a widely accepted accounting package and came with a nice support package. The fundamental features of the software are quite impressive and met the core needs of my business with range from retail sales to large projects. To handle the multiple locations, there is a "class" (location) construct that allows you to use a single chart of accounts and use class to designate where things apply. For standard income/expense accounts this works well and I can track sales and expenses easily. Where the implementation fall very short is with asset/liability accounts. For example, if you have 100 widgets in class A and 0 in class B (store A and store B) and you transfer 50 widgets to class B, the count of widgets is done correctly, but the inventory value of the transferred widgets still remains in the first class. It's made a mess of my inventory values and we've had to resort to processing manual GL entries anytime we transfer items from store to store. The same holds true with banking - the class structure is only partially implemented. There are work-arounds, but they're slow and cumbersome. Reporting is another soft spot. There are plenty of pre-made reports that are decent and you can build custom reports. The issue is that custom reports are very unstable and more often than not, you'll find that reports lock up (or frozen as you'll read everywhere). This makes them pretty much worthless unless you enjoy creating a new custom report every time you want to use one. Customer support is very energetic, but it's mainly people who have never used accounting software outside a PowerPoint driven training scenario. The usual answer is to either use Google or look on the Intuit community forums. Fairly disappointing. We've managed to figure most things out, but it's taken far longer than if we had access to people with real-world experience. There are a couple of great YouTube users (Hector) who were very helpful with their videos.

Vantagens: Simple interface
Widely used by the industry
30 user capability
Mid-rage price tag on a subscription basis

Desvantagens: The class implementation is only partially implemented and causes great pain when using this to run multiple locations
The performance is marginal
Required a lot of extra plug-ins to accomplish things
Custom reports are reasonably flexible, but are very, very unstable and aren't very usable.
Customer support is lackluster with the common answer being, "have you looked on Google?"
Credit card processing through Intuit is not competitively priced

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2018
William A.
High-Performance Business & Financial Coach
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    3/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    4/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2020

"Fast, Simple to use, Easy to Integrate, Support is light, and price is a touch higher than others"

Comentários: Overall, I have no intention of leaving QuickBooks.

Vantagens: QuickBooks is easy to import into, export out of and directly integrate with certain platforms. The software was built with the user experience in mind.

Desvantagens: The price is a bit higher than the competition, so technically its a con. However, I don't consider this a negative because sometimes you get what you pay for and I found QBO to have better features and a better reputation as a whole. The support is not as easy to work with as I would like. But compared to some of the competiton, its better than not having any.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 06/08/2020

Hey, William. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the QuickBooks family. We appreciate all the kind words you have to say about our product. Aside from phone and chat support, you can also go to the Community for assistance (https://community.intuit.com/). Once there, you can communicate with other users as well as our experts. All the best in your business endeavors.
Caitlyn, The QuickBooks Team

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2020
Heather T.
Chief Financial Officer
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2020

"Easy To Use"

Comentários: I love the functionality and the ability to do actual accounting.

Vantagens: This software is a true "Accounting software" you can't get easily lost if you have great knowledge in accounting. If you don't understand the function, QuickBooks has a directory of proadvisor that can help you set-up and direct.

Desvantagens: You can't delete if you input a vendor, customer or service

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 06/08/2020

We're happy to hear that QuickBooks has served you and your accounting needs. While we realize being able to delete vendors, customers, and inventory would be helpful; the inactive function allows the info to be placed in a separate list while still being available to be viewed if needed. We hope this helps! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Contractor/Owner
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    4/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    7/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2020

"To busy and confusing for me"

Comentários: I solved knowing my day to day operations much better and the financial health of my business. But overall how it was design in the programming of look and ease of use which I’m not computer literate anyway but that’s my opion.

Vantagens: That it did connect to your bank accounts and kept the books very well and up to the minute. It did solve some of my bookkeeping problems.

Desvantagens: I thought it was laid out funny and confusing on how it looked to the user on screen or tablet and just the overall look and feel for using it I just didn’t get into

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 22/09/2020

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. While we're pleased to hear that you were able to easily connect your bank accounts, we'd like to help you become more familiar with the product's layout. A fantastic resource to use is the Community. https://community.intuit.com/ You can search specific tasks and key words within the Community and locate self-help articles related to the topic. We hope this helps! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2020
Henry E.
Founder
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    4/5
  • Praticidade
    4/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    4/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    3/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    7/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2020

"Keeps track of the books online"

Comentários: My bookkeeper recommended it and my CPA likes it as well - it does the job.

Vantagens: The fact that it is online! We had QB installed on a server which was hacked and held for ransom by a hacker in India. Beyond frustrating. Moved online and haven't looked back since.

Desvantagens: Doesn't have all of the functionality of the server-side software but it's close enough and the xtra security is well worth losing any minor features.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2020
Haley B.
Senior IT Technician
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    4/5
  • Praticidade
    3/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    1/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    Não avaliado
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    7/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2020

"QuickBooks has gotten much better"

Vantagens: Ease of use and teachability. It's pretty user friendly and we don't spend much time teaching new staff. Great for basic AP/AR- a great option for small to medium businesses.

Desvantagens: Switching tasks will cause pages to load very slowly. It may be server related. Seemed to get worse with the newest update (2020) so hopefully this improves with future updates.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2020
Brooke B.
Founder/Developer
Design, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Classificação geral
    4/5
  • Praticidade
    3/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    3/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    Não avaliado
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    3/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    5/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 11/07/2020

"I don’t love it"

Comentários: I initially thought I would be able to estimate my quarterly taxes when I signed up for quickbooks. It was not available for the business plan I chose and only for the self employed plan.

Vantagens: Quickbooks has been around for a long time so it’s trusted and has a lot of helpful apps for your phone.

Desvantagens: I think it’s little pricey especially for small businesses. It’s not super easy to use. I was not able to estimate my quarterly taxes as I hoped. I decided to go with another software long term.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 11/07/2020
Avaliador Verificado
manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    8/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020

"It is whole pack of software for accounting"

Comentários: Quickbooks saved my bookkeeping works, it is so much easier for these days having quickbooks.

Vantagens: I like Quickbook. It is easy to use. And when company grows, if they need necessary functions, it is ready to use. Also, most banks and other services integrated with QuickBooks.

Desvantagens: I didn't find too much cons. Maybe for really really small company, monthly payment is higher.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 06/08/2020

Hey there!
We're excited to read that QuickBooks is not only easy to use but helpful to you and your business. We recommend checking out our community page for tips, answers to commonly asked questions and more: (community.intuit.com).
We hope you and your company continue to succeed!
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Shannon A.
Office Manager
Escritório de advocacia, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    4/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    4/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 14/09/2020

"Highly Recommend Quick Books"

Comentários: The biggest benefit for our business is the "Insights" tab, which works on Accrual Basis Accounting. It provides our net income at a quick glance within a certain time period of our choosing along with charts showing our expenses, income, and net income It also gives previous year income comparison, top customers by sales, business growth, and net profit margin by using charts to make it easier to comprehend the data. The "insights" tab is also flexible on any date range that is chosen by the user.

Vantagens: Overall, I'm very happy with Quick Books and would recommend to any business owner. I really like the memorized transaction list, where I can just automatically have recurring payments deducted from my system rather its monthly, quarterly, or yearly. It can also be set up as a reminder when certain bills are due for payment.
It's very easy to load, keep track of your vendors and your customers as well as your own company data such as chart of accounts, and items or services that your company provides. The report center is very user friendly with reports already available by just adding a date range, and it also offers the user to create their own costume reports.

Desvantagens: I do wish refunding clients with credit balances was a little easier. The system does work, but you need to have an invoice generated with charges before completing a credit memo to send a refund check. Our type of business is a lot of prepaid work, and sometimes the cost comes under, and I just want to refund without creating an invoice. Perhaps there is a simpler way, and I just need to learn how it is done.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 19/09/2020

Thank you for sharing these details with us, Shannon. This feedback will help make the wanted changes become a reality. The details on how to easily refund your customers in QuickBooks Online can be found here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/accounts-receivable/record-a-customer-refund/00/186177. Wishing you a successful business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 14/09/2020
Miguel F.
Owner
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    Não avaliado
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    4/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2019

"Tried & True - Quickbooks remains king!"

Comentários: The ability to track me financials allows me to identify my business's cash flow which is crucial to keeping my doors open. Automatic bank feeds are cutting down the time I need to spend doing manual data entry and gives me more time to focus on my main mission of my company.

Vantagens: The ease of use allows just about anyone to successfully navigate and work in the software. No matter if you have an accounting or financial background. This is great news for business owners and accounting personnel, alike. With the ease of use, the training resources provide by Inuit, and their extensive list of available Pro-Advisers, you will be up and running and tracking your business's finances in no time. One other aspect I like is the ability customize the software to git your industry or company's needs. Custom reports, customized chart of accounts, etc are just a few examples how QB sets the standard for small/medium size business accounting softwares.

Desvantagens: The least favorable aspect of Quickbooks is the inability to prevent old transactions from back-posting into a closed period. For example, if I void a check or an invoice, I would like to be able to set an effective date of today and not the original date of the source document. Allowing this to happens, will throw off bank reconciliations, it would and could change past period financial statement information and could impact your tax liability as well.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 15/05/2019

Thank you for bring this to my attention, Miguel.

You can close your books for a period of time so that transactions aren't allowed to be posted before that time period.Here are the articles for the respective programs:

Online: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Reports-and-accounting/How-do-I-close-the-prior-years-books-to-send-to-the-accountant/td-p/182283

Desktop:
https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Close-your-books-in-QuickBooks-Desktop/m-p/186457

If you ever have any questions about this, please reach out to us on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) or Twitter (@QBCares).

Grant, The QuickBooks Team

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2019
Connie E.
Business Owner
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    9/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 25/08/2020

"Quickbooks - QBO for your Business"

Comentários: It is much easier to maintain you financial bookkeeping with Quickbooks. With the download transactions, memorization and bank connectivity, it is a great business tool. Being able to see your entire financial picture in one place is great. Having a professional able to help any time is great. This is a great business tool.

Vantagens: I really like QBO - which is a cloud based software. While there are several out there, Intuit has been doing it since 2005. The ease of access anywhere is a life saver. You are never far away from your financial picture. Designed for ease of use, having an accountant be able to help manage your business is just more manageable.

Desvantagens: The good and the bad - now QBO has divided up into "industries" with features available only in certain industries. Inventory needs to continue to improve. The cost has increased over the last few years. However if you know a Pro Advisor you can get it for wholesale pricing. Some of the reports cannot be altered or customized, which can be annoying.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 25/08/2020
Jacques V.
Managing Director
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    4/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2020

"Best Accounting Solution For Small Business"

Vantagens: The cloud solution makes it ideal for small business without needing the ICT infrastructure. Its available anywhere and with the mobile app gives you data when you need it. Plenty of integrations available. Its very cost effective.

Desvantagens: It doesn't integrate natively with on premises deployments.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 06/08/2020

Hi Jacques,

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using QuickBooks for your accounting needs. No matter if you're in the office or out on the road, you can count on our software to back your business. We're committed to continue implementing new and improved tools to make your daily tasks easier while remaining cost effective. To hear news on what's in the works, be sure to check out our blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Thanks for being the best part of Intuit!

Kind regards,
Jen, Intuit Support Specialist

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2020
Wyatt E.
State Director
Editoras, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    4/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020

"Accounting made easy"

Comentários: I would recommend quickbooks to small to medium sized companies, as it can be a very useful tool.

Vantagens: Quickbooks makes it easy to look at everything you are doing financially, from sales to tax reports. It also helps me send files to my accountant, in a way I can continue working while he makes necessary corrections (usually aren't any needed)

Desvantagens: The only thing I disliked about this software was the fact that it sometimes got the next check number wrong and I had to manually type in. Nevertheless this a small inconvenience.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 06/08/2020

Heya, Wyatt!
We'd like to thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We're delighted to read that QuickBooks makes the harder parts of running a business easier. Knowing that it allows you to send your files to your accountant while continuing to work brings a smile to our face. We recommend visiting our blog to keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). If you continue to see your check number being listed incorrectly, we recommend letting our phone support team know right away. They can be reached by following this link:(https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/open-programs/contact-support/00/433872).
Wishing you continued success.
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Indústria farmacêutica, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    Não avaliado
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    4/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    9/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"Quickbooks Online - Rock Solid Accounting Software!"

Comentários: Overall it's been a positive experience. We've used Quickbooks from the very beginning and have no plans to change anytime soon!

Vantagens: Quickbooks is very user-friendly. When I took on the accounting duties for our company, I never had any accounting software background before using Quickbooks, but I was easily able to understand how to use it quickly. One of the best features for me is the customization of reports/templates. Once you understand how to customize reports and use recurring templates it becomes a huge time saver. In addition, since it is a popular accounting software, there is always a lot of answers available online, youtube, customer service, etc.

Desvantagens: One thing I wished Quickbooks added is the ability to import an excel file into a bill. Our employees submit expense reports in excel and I would like a function that allows me to import it into a bill. Right now I have to manually copy and paste the information from the excel expense report into a bill. I asked someone in customer service about this and they said it wasn't an available feature yet. It would save a lot of time!!!

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020
Fazal G.
IMPA-BRI
Rádio e televisão, 1001-5000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 20/04/2020

"My Response to QuickBooks Online Advanced"

Comentários: Being a proficient user of QuickBooks, my overall experience with this software is based on my daily usage and I can rate it 9/10. No doubts it makes my and our organizations' employees work more efficiently. If someone asked me to use this software, I'll definitely recommend it to them. Because of its analytics, advanced facilities and integration with 3rd parties including many other required features make it highly recommended software in the market of accounting solution software.

Vantagens: QuickBooks software helps from small to large businesses, companies, and enterprises to manage more efficiently their accounts through the best cloud-based software. Enterprises can easily manage their projects, invoices and other accounting solutions. This Software has a centralized dashboard, it allows users to get more insights into their business swings. This software also helped me much time to see my organizational performance by using QuickBooks Online advanced key performance indicators. Another benefit of using this software that it gives its administrators to assign the chore to the employees for example salespersons and others. Capturing easily digital receipts copies sorting out transactions, tax categories handling and other improved financial operations in this software make me and our organization toughest tasks easier those were never like this before using QuickBooks.

Desvantagens: However, having all these wonderful pros I personally feel some cons of this software being a proficient user. Some of the features for industry types of businesses are not enough just for an example for eCommerce Barcode scanning etc. If I take it out of accounting solution there would be missing some other reports key factors. Sometimes the system crashes happen very rarely but still is a problem.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 20/04/2020
Bakari C.
Web Content Developer
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    4/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    2/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    9/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 15/04/2020

"Great for Preparing Quarterly Taxes"

Comentários: Overall, I have a good experience with Quicken Self-Emloyed because the application is easy to use and I don't have to go and manually update transactions on a daily basis. I review it about once a week, right before my quarterly taxes are due.

Vantagens: I've been using Quicken self-employed, which is part of QuickBooks, for about five years now. I have seen the online application improved with more useful features, and user interface. I basically use the online version of Quicken to send out invoices, and keep track of business related income and expenses. I particularly like how Quicken syncs between my desktop web browser and my mobile devices. The invoice feature is very useful because I can send with a single click reminders to my clients about invoice payments, and another click for letting them know their payment was received. Quicken also processes my financial transactions without requiring constant manual input. once Quicken knows how you want to assign particular transactions, as business or personal, it automatically makes those assignments for each new transaction. You can also use Quicken to assign tags different types of transactions, which is useful for letting you know where and how your spending your money. Quicken is very useful for giving me an estimation about my quarterly taxes, and there is also a feature for keeping track of mileage. The mileage tracking is easy to use on my iPhone. And parts of the feature are also automated if you choose to set it up that way.

Desvantagens: Quick Self-Employed is about $4 too expensive, and it doesn't provide very good support through its online chat system.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 16/04/2020

We'd like to thank you for being a member of the QuickBooks family for the past 5 years. We genuinely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using the product. Feel free to visit our Community, as it's a fantastic resource for helpful info regarding the product.(https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you continued success! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 15/04/2020
Donna A.
Office Admin.
Agricultura, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    Não avaliado
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2020

"Very Happy with this software."

Comentários: Saves us on postage since we can email our invoices. If you make a mistake there seems to always be a way to correct without any problems.

Vantagens: You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.

Desvantagens: Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 14/04/2020

Thank you for the review, Donna. It's comforting to know that QuickBooks offers the reporting you're looking for. We're constantly trying to improve this area of the product as we want to ensure all of the reporting methods needed are available. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and will be providing this to the product development team. Wishing you continued success and happiness with the product! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2020
Dr. joseph D.
Chiropractor
Consultório médico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    5/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    9/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 17/03/2020

"Big improvement over the desktop version"

Comentários: The newer online version is two thumbs up. I had a CPA that recommended I go back to the program and very glad that I took his advice. The new streamlined format is exactly what I need for my business.

Vantagens: I love the fact that I can check out, update and work all my financials from my ipad, phone and computer. I used to use the older Quickbooks desktop version years ago. I dumped it because it was really hard to use. I am a Chiropractor and not a CPA. The past couple of years we have been using the online version and it is exactly what I wanted/needed for the finances and my Chiropractic office.

Desvantagens: The only problem that I had was, setting up the original accounts and Paypal. I did not set the original accounts up correctly. My bookkeeper fixed all this and explained it to me. From there everything worked out great. Except for the PayPal app. I am happy that I do not do much business through PayPal because it is the only account that I need to spend some real time with to reconcile and make sure I do not have duplicate transactions.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 17/03/2020
Larry M.
Owner/ Inspector
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Classificação geral
    5/5
  • Praticidade
    5/5
  • Recursos e funcionalidades
    5/5
  • Atendimento ao cliente
    4/5
  • Relação qualidade/preço
    5/5
  • Probabilidade de recomendação
    10/10
  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"QuickBooks Pro Easy to set up and use"

Comentários: I have used the software for two different small businesses. The prior company I used many of the features including Banking, Estimates, invoicing, and Payroll. My present business I no longer need the estimates and payroll. It is nice to be able to see exactly where I am cashflow wise and also comparing profit and loss with prior time periods. I also use it to keep all of my client's information in one place. It also links seamlessly with my Home Inspection Software (HomeGauge). It imports all the client info easily into the report.

Vantagens: It seams to be very intuitive (no pun intended) in its use. It also is easy for me to send the company file electronically to my accountant for year end Tax purposes. My accountant actually recommended quickBooks many years ago and have using it for well over 25 years, and for two different businesses during that time. It is also worth noting that I have upgraded about every two to 4 years and have not had any problems loading the company files into the newer version.

Desvantagens: About the only thing I did not like was customer service. When I did have to call them with a particular problem, they wanted to charge me for it. Even when it was clearly a defect in their software. With a small company and not needing to use all the bells and whistles the software is capable of, I opt to not have the support included but they do have the (paid) option for those that may need frequent support.

  • Fonte da avaliação 
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020