Avaliações do Constant Contact

Sobre Constant Contact

Todas as ferramentas de marketing, recursos e orientação especializada de que você precisa para ter sucesso, tudo em um só lugar. Crie seu site gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Constant Contact

Vantagens:

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Desvantagens:

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Notas do Constant Contact

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Constant Contact tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 2 361 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Constant Contact antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2 361)

Caryl
Caryl
Executive Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários

Email marketing made easy

5,0 há 6 meses
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Avaliador Verificado
Moda e Vestuario, Brasil
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo

Muito bom

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

A diversidade de ferramentas para trabalho é satisfatória e de boa qualidade, muito fácil de aplicar e usar.

Desvantagens:

Nenhuma objeção em relação ao software, o produto é muito bom

Fambarila Fidele
Fambarila Fidele
Entreprener, Côte d’Ivoire (Costa do Marfim)
Software, 2-10 funcionários

An Perfect software for E-mail marketing

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: This software is a gem if you do email marketing, computer input or web development. It's yours

Vantagens:

Contact Constant is an excellent software for small businesses. It manages practically all the parameters that a business online has (mailing, marketing, automation, analyses, reports, management, assistance...) very pragmatically. Additionally, the prices are affordable and data exchange is very fast.

Desvantagens:

The design is not very pretty, and it gives me no desire to work (laugh).Apart from that, I do not find any negative points.

Stacey Van
Social Media Manager, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

An Extremely User-Friendly Email Marketing Platform: Constant Contact

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, I found Constant Contact to be a great platform for sending out emails. It was easy to use, with plenty of helpful features such as analytics and segmentation. The only downside was that the templates could look a bit dated.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is an incredibly user-friendly email marketing platform that helps you create and send professional-looking emails quickly and easily. The platform also features comprehensive analytics, tracking, and segmentation capabilities, so you can effectively measure and monitor the success of your campaigns.

Desvantagens:

While Constant Contact is a great platform, there are some limitations. For example, it doesn't have the same level of customization options as some other platforms, and its templates can look a bit dated.

Web Designer & Developer, Canadá
Design, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Helping out clients post their emails to their subscribers

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall the experience is satisfactory, There are better solutions out there, but this is the software the client wants us to use.

Vantagens:

The ease of editing and that it shows us where the old posts are archived etc

I don't like the UI of Constant contact ,

Social Media Manager, Macedónia do Norte
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent Experience With Constant Contact!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, I have had a great experience with Constant Contact. It is the perfect solution for managing my email marketing campaigns, and I have been able to get great results with the software. Customer service has been excellent, and I would definitely recommend Constant Contact to others.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is a great tool for those looking to manage their email marketing campaigns. The software is easy to use and provides lots of features to help make the process of designing and sending emails a breeze. The customer service is also top-notch and always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have.

Desvantagens:

While Constant Contact is a great tool, I have noticed that the prices can be a bit on the high side. Some of the features are quite costly, and I feel like I am paying for services that I may not always need.

Jennifer
Paranormal tour guide, EUA
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Constant Contact Review by Jen

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: After 2020 we were forced to focus on merchandise sales and rely heavily upon their success. Constant Contact made a positive impact and helped keep us afloat.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is a prominent brand in the email marketing business. A multitude of integrations are possible (Google, Microsoft, and Zoho products, Shopify, WordPress, Purplepass Ticketing, ETC.) The power to launch a large campaign and see results quickly has to be the best feature of CC for us.

Desvantagens:

Constant Contact sways towards the mid to high end of the price spectrum. The premium plan (which you must purchase to remove the CC logo) is absolutely on the high end. Ease of use isn't perfect yet.

Ali
Listing Coordinator, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários

Email marketing made easy

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, Constant Contact makes email marketing more efficient and professional for my team.

Vantagens:

I like that you can easily assemble a professional email campaign. You can even trigger events based on interaction with the campaigns.

Desvantagens:

The inability to merge old accounts is a drawback.

Carlos
Reservations Manager Assistant, México
Hotelaria, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

A good and reliable old-friend

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Constant Contact is a very reliable tool. It works great, and it is a valuable tool for all businesses.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is a very good and recommendable tool for all businesses. It offers all that you need for your communication strategy. With a lot of experience in the market, Constant Contact has mastered the creation of eye-catching email campaigns, that can be easily sent to different audience lists. You can also manage your contacts database, generate new leads, and convert them into real clients by creating following-up email sequences.

Desvantagens:

The email builder needs some improvements and many features may need an update. Design tools are very limited.

Ben
Ben
Instructor in Journalism, EUA
Educação superior, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Price increases mar quality product

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Managing distribution of email newsletter for newspaper

Vantagens:

Constant Contact goes above and beyond the minimum expected of an email management software to not only ensure messages are delivered timely and effectively, but that creation tools and list management tools are up to date and able to make for quality products.

Desvantagens:

After a rate increase, we now currently are in a position where there is no price difference between base and premium tiers, which feels unhelpful when we do not need nor did we request the additional features. There is also a significant gap in the analytics we would want in a pro-tier email marketing service.

Jacob
Jacob
Creative Director, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A solid choice for email marketing

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

The email builder is intuitive, almost anyone on our team can make great looking emails with little effort. The ability to wrap your clients accounts underneath yours as an agency is fantastic and helps us cut down on having to log into so many client accounts.

Desvantagens:

We have not run into many issues with this software. Although it should be said that our agency mostly uses this for monthly email newsletters for our clients, so we have not used the more advanced features of the software extensively.

Yolandi
CEO, África do Sul
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

A platform full of potential

3,0 há 6 dias Novo

Comentários: Great choice for a beginner or company that has a very small database or no database.

Vantagens:

All basic features are available and working and easy to navigate. I loved the more specialized features on the higher tiers.

Desvantagens:

There seems to be some functionality missing for certain features. Their automation options are very limited compared to other software I've used

Michelle
Development Officer, EUA

Ease of use for Small Shop

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Desvantagens:

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Director of Communications and Marketing, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

Clean, responsive design and intuitive list management

4,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Customer service has always been helpful, especially when trying to figure out why specific customers are not receiving messages. There is strong automation capability, but we haven't utilized it to its potential.

Vantagens:

Responsive design and ability to create multiple, clean, attractive templates with varying brand elements. Simple, intuitive drag-and-drop interface. List management is user-friendly and customizable.

Desvantagens:

Formatting of text styles is clunky and time consuming. There is the ability to apply headline and body text styles to some elements, but it is not intuitive at all. Management of bounced/suspended email addresses is not intuitive or informative.

Megan
Megan
Director of Guest Services, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 51-200 funcionários

Useful, Consistent, Not Always User Friendly

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: In general, I prefer Constant Contact over MailChimp, but it could be because I'm used to it (been using it for 10+ years) and because it's cheaper for the amount of contacts we have. I also like that I can do surveys through it. MailChimp also didn't seem any more user-friendly than Constant Contact when I tried to work with it a few times.

Vantagens:

The email templates and survey features are really helpful. We can also connect their email lists into our website pretty easily. It's nice to have one paid service that sends out emails AND sends out surveys. MailChimp doesn't offer both features in one, so it's why I stick with Constant Contact. It's also cheaper than MailChimp for the amount of contacts we have. It's expensive, but it's the best one we've found.

Desvantagens:

It's not very user-friendly to make the edits I'd like in the actual emails I'm making. There aren't very many templates useful to us, so oftentimes, I end up making my own template and then saving it. The photos don't always load easily when I pull up our photo album, but it does eventually work when I mess with it a bit. My colleagues oftentimes have difficulty with using it as they're not as used to it as I am, so I wouldn't say it's user-friendly off the bat. It takes a learning curve for sure.

Daniel
Marketing Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Super easy to use, less functionality that Mailchimp but not necessarily a bad thing

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use Constant Contact for marketing, admissions and development emails. We recently made the switch from MailChimp to Constant Contact because I, as the primary user, was wanting something that would be less labor-intensive. While having fewer features and customizable content as Mailchimp, it's nice not having to hand code anything. Additionally, it seems to provide a similar experience regardless of browser. With Mailchimp we kept having diplay/layout issues with recipients viewing in Outlook 365 on a PC.

Vantagens:

It's simple. Drag and drop editor is dummy proof. Very simple to build emails and automations. Ability to do emails with multiple columns.

Desvantagens:

Not able to do edge-to-edge designs and the footer is less customizable than our previous email software (Mailchimp)

Jhonjerlyn
CEO, EUA
Imobiliárias, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An excellent system to create campaigns and send them in a general way to registered customers.

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: The overall experience gained with this platform has been amazing, it has improved the marketing system within our company on a large scale, giving them a system where we can easily understand the interest in those customers as well as measure all the responses from each on our campaigns. Sending campaigns from this platform is extremely easy, because we have imported all the contacts in these clients and it is only enough to press a button to send the specific campaign to all registered clients. This platform also has an excellent integration system, which has allowed us to integrate this system, to the CRM platform, to be able to carry out negotiations by transferring the clients obtained f rom the advertising campaign. I'm happy with the results offered with this platform, it has helped me to obtain an excellent return on inverstment for the campaign created.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is a great platform to create all kinds of advertising campaigns, and send them to all the necessary clients, its capacity to create campaigns is superior to the competition, which helps the campaigns to be unique, with a quite different design. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers a different system to create advertising campaigns, within this platform you can create campaigns through code programming, and you can also create campaigns through the drag and drop editor, in this way, it will not be necessary that you have a programming experience, to create really attractive campaigns. Another thing that I like is that they allow nice real-time campaigns, I can see the progress of each one of them in real time, I can check how many clients have accessed the campaign and how many clients are missing to access it, like this as well as I can know from which region the visits to the campaigns come from. Lastly, I love the graphical analysis and diagrams that this platform offers me. I can see diagrams that help me predictively understand the trend that traffic is having in these campaings.

Desvantagens:

I really don't have any kind of problem with this campaign creation platform, at all times it has behaved wonderfully and has offered me a fairly stable platform, in which I can create campaigns from any device and you can monitor those from anywhwere, their accessibility is quite good and it offers a general panel, where all employees can access the same panel and create, edit and send campaigns from the same place. I'm satisfied with all the functionalities and features offered.

Selene
Publisher, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

Vantagens:

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Desvantagens:

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Violeta
Marketing Manager, EUA
Hardware, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Good platform for email campaigns

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

What I like most about this platform is the fact that I can classify the list of subscribers according to my needs. When sending email campaigns, I can select which group to target instead of sending it to all of my leads. Their analytics is very clear and easy to understand. They provide tips to improve campaigns and stats to measure your effectiveness on each campaign.

Desvantagens:

I wish this platform would have more innovative features to make more powerful campaigns. For example, adding videos or gifs. I usually design my campaigns on Canva and then add it in Constant Contact as an image because their designing tool is very limited. It will also be very useful if they would add a link for calls as they do to direct people to websites and emails.

Curt
Curt
President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The email analytics and reports are great.

Vantagens:

I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

Desvantagens:

When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems, EUA
Políticas públicas, 11-50 funcionários

Robust Email Marketing

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Desvantagens:

Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.

Katie
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários

Love Constant Contact!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall Constant Contact gives us the opportunity to manage our email and social media marketing in the best way for a small business. The additional features that they have added are just an added bonus to what we are already using the services for.

Vantagens:

We love using the email marketing schedule and statistics. It gives us real feedback from our customers on what they like and click on, and what doesn't perform well with them. We also love the online booking feature that provides our clients the freedom to schedule on their own time, without the back and forth between us and the client. We are also a small business so social media management can be hard to do and Constant Contact lets us schedule out, which gives us more freedom to do our jobs.

Desvantagens:

Customer services needs improvement. Every time we have to call, we get people who are just reading off a script and not actually helping us with our issues.

Rachel
Operations and Marketing Asst, EUA
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Software that has many options, however, email campaigns are always at the forefront

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Constant Contact does exactly what it is supposed to do and we need it to do---sending out good email campaigns easily. Afterward, it utilizes reporting to give us a lot of valuable information about our campaign. It is a simple, yet very robust, program that meets all of our organization's needs.

Vantagens:

I really like the simplicity that Constant Contact has in order to use their product for its primary use---sending out email campaigns. You only have to hit the create button and it guides you through what campaign to use and then provides you with free templates (or upload your own) based on the type of campaign you have. There is a large variety of templates to choose from. Once you select one, you can then customize it to fit your branding. Next, it guides you with selecting recipients, when to send the email, sending a test email out, and much more. Simple, yet it gives you everything you need.

Desvantagens:

Although the simplicity of Constant Contact is what makes it attractive, it does have so many features now added to it, that it is a bit overwhelming. I know there are a few features I have seen that I would really like to utilize but I am not very good at reading about them. I feel a better reference section would be beneficial to Constant Contact--more video instruction would be ideal.

Lisa
Lisa
Global Marketing / Corporate Communication Manager, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for emails...limited reporting/info available

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Constant Contact was a great tool for us while we were getting started with our email program. It's reasonably priced and easy to use and makes users look very professional. We just outgrew it and needed more in-depth marketing information so we've moved on.

Vantagens:

Constant Contact is very user-friendly. With little to no training, users can easily create professional-looking emails. There are many templates to choose from and they, again, look very professional. It is perfect for businesses without designers on staff. Another major advantage is the pricing...it is SUPER reasonably priced.

Desvantagens:

A couple of issues...first, while I understand the need to manage contacts and spam issues, they can be unreasonable with blocking you from sending emails. People unsubscribe and claim you are junk mail even when you aren't...there's nothing you can do about it, yet you still get dinged for it. Second, you are limited in how much info you can see about users. We switched to another program that provides a lot more visibility into what users do, including linking to web pages visited. This isn't a fault of Constant Contact, it's just not a service they offer. Finally, be aware that there are a lot of challenges if you are sending to a lot of users with Outlook. I know that Outlook is difficult to work with, but many if not most business users use Outlook, so templates and emails have to display well there. It's a challenge with our new software as well...I don't know if anyone has really cracked the Outlook solution yet.

Jennifer
partner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Have made some nice improvements

Vantagens:

We've been using Constant Contact for a number of years for our email marketing efforts. The interface is easy to use, although a bit glitchy at times, and I have seen a number of platform upgrades as well. I like the ready made templates available which come in handy when needing to put together an email quickly. The analytics provided are good, although I can't comment on how robust they are given this is the only platform I have ever used for email marketing. The addition of some email automation has been nice as well. Also, the recently added inbox previews has been nice to help tighten up subject lines and formatting.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I've noticed the interface can be a bit glitchy when building an email. The buttons used for changing background color and making edits can be elusive at times. I also don't like how there is no search function for finding sent emails by name. I know you can filter emails by date sent and categorize them in folders but it would be nice to be able to search by an exact email title.

Avaliador Verificado
Admin assistant, EUA
Bens de consumo, 11-50 funcionários

Keeping up with Email Data and Contacts

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Sending emails out on a daily basis and extracting that data keeps my boss happy and healthy. We are always checking out their new features that might help us even more on our marketing trails. For what you get, you are not paying too much which is cost effective!

Vantagens:

The feature that is most useful in my current job situation is the technology this program has to track opens and clicks for basic to intricate emails that are sent out to customers. This helps us to determine our most interested and time worthy customers/prospects for different products. Another thing is that you can import/export large amounts of data whenever you need it, and they have the tools all over the website that can help you every step of the way how to get the most out of the email campaigns. Continuous updates and features are added to the website monthly, with an article explaining all about it pops up in your notifications.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes if there is too much data/campaigns integrated into the website it can slow simple tasks down by large degree. Also there are many late night website touch ups they need to do to make the program better - but also annoys us night owls that like to get projects done late at night.