15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Genesys Cloud CX

Sobre Genesys Cloud CX

O Genesys Cloud CX simplifica o relacionamento com o cliente. Conecta telefone, e-mail e bate-papo em uma única ferramenta para melhorar o engajamento com o cliente.

Saiba mais sobre o Genesys Cloud CX

Vantagens:

It provides an all-in-one solution and allows us to connect and communicate with clients and co-workers efficiently anywhere. Genesys Cloud is very dependable and the learning curve is a breeze.

Desvantagens:

Going through some pains here has taught us a lot but the issues themselves aren't ideal. There have been some data lags when we have tried to access our data through the UI or APIs.

Notas do Genesys Cloud CX

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Genesys Cloud CX tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 228 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Genesys Cloud CX antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (228)

Paula
supervisora, Brasil
Telecomunicações, 10 000+ funcionários

Genesys Cloud CX

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Ótima para o trabalho do dia a dia

Vantagens:

Fácil de usar, muito simpres de entender e rápida

Não tem o que falar A Genesys é perfeita

Letícia
Assistente Admnistrativo, Brasil
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 10 000+ funcionários

ótimo

Vantagens:

é fácil de se utilizar, facilita ao atendimento ao cliente

Desvantagens:

não penso em nada que venha a ser melhorado

Tábata
Analista de Melhoria Continua PL, Brasil
Editoras, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Genesys Cloud Customer and User Analytics

Vantagens:

Facilidade de uso, diversos recursos disponíveis, integrações, APIs necessárias.

Desvantagens:

Algumas funcionalidades a respeito de whatsapp e chat que são necessárias

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing, EUA
Restaurantes, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Improving the quality of service provided to customers.

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Our five insurance companies now employ a multichannel marketing strategy that combines inbound and outbound efforts to reach new and existing clients. In order to increase efficiency and boost customer satisfaction, we migrated from a purely voice-based system and a third-party Livechat to one that incorporates chat, SMS, and email. The downtime problems of the previous system were also addressed by Genesys.

Vantagens:

Genesys cloud cx has been an invaluable asset to our company as the industry's leading cloud contact center platform. The fact that it may be easily modified to meet your specific needs is another plus. It's constantly up-to-date, and it takes very little time and work to put into deployment. I'm satisfied with its overall performance, and I must say that it's unusual to come across such a fantastic, bug-free, and straightforward platform.

Desvantagens:

We finally found a means to communicate without breaking the bank with Genesys cloud cx. It's something I'd suggest for companies of any size.

Seguros, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good product that is getting better

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall we have been pretty happy with the Genesys Cloud application. When we find things that are lacking, we are able to put in ideas for enhancements and some of those ideas have already been implemented.

Vantagens:

We love that the Genesys system provides us with a single system for all our customer interactions. We can handle inbound and outbound calls, chats, emails, and SMS. In addition, all the call recordings and call evaluations are in the same system (or will be when we are done rolling it out).

Desvantagens:

I think Genesys has some work to do on enhancing the sorting and filtering capabilities with the various views. I also think there are some issues to work through on the workforce management side, like being able to see a forecasted service level without publishing schedules, or having time off buckets to name a few.

Automotivo, 51 - 200 funcionários

Not a Big Fan

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Vantagens:

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Desvantagens:

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Resposta do Genesys

há 6 anos

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

Sabrina
Systems Developer, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Detailed and Suitable Customer Assisting Platform

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: The determination that Genesys Cloud CX has in allowing customers give their mind effective and useful.

Vantagens:

Genesys Cloud CX has established accurate customer help, which brings an immediate live chat for customers.

Desvantagens:

Genesys Cloud CX has nothing compromising in matters customer help.

Telecomunicações, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

8/10 product for now, as this product gets better will easily be a 10/10 product in the future

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I'm happy to be using this product as it becomes better and will be a very strong product to beat in the future

Vantagens:

It was easy to implement and start up. For my company as we had multiple software for our CRM, Genesys Cloud really made it easy as it is all in one software

Desvantagens:

Some areas still need to be developed, such as the reporting and the Workforce Management addon

Fonte da avaliação

Best on premise to cloud transformation of contact center application

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Over 1.6 years of experience in Genesys cloud. Also worked with Amazon connect but the most user-friendly and easy-to-use Genesys is the preferable one.

Vantagens:

Genesys cloud has both architect and agent desktops it depends on the license. It is easy to build and test the flow. Scheduling and agent desktop view is best to experience. Inbound, outbound, Bot flow, Web messaging, Secure flow and email, etc. its like omnichannel supporting

Desvantagens:

Still, there is a lag on the architect's side. Example: Genesys support only limited languages so other than the non-supported language we have to select Google TTS. Sometimes it doesn't work properly

Murat
Murat
System Analyst, Turquia
Bancos, 10 000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Genesys Pure Cloud

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

It is easy to use this product it is like a rock

Desvantagens:

Price policies are not flexible and scalable.

Hardware, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Genesys is a great cloud phone system

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Vantagens:

The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Desvantagens:

It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

Juan David
Juan David
Project Manager, Colômbia
Telecomunicações, 11 - 50 funcionários

Next gen Cotact center solution

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Its a very good product, reduce the chain technology compounds and very easy to use

Vantagens:

Its very easy to deploy, with a high quality technology, understand the business requeirements, and its all in one solution.

Desvantagens:

A better call recording its required, like a dedicated system (NICE, Verint, RedBox).

Serviços de informação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

It proves its value in pandemic of COVID-19

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Cloud based solution with WebRTC client works perfectly when all agents need to work from home.

Desvantagens:

Reporting needs to be improved, because it's rigid and hard to customized.

Sean
Sales Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Outbound Call Center Admin

Vantagens:

As a company that makes lots of outbound dials on a daily basis to its clients and prospects, I have found the different calling methods offered to be very beneficial and the call recording software to be useful as well. We are starting to use the speech analytics tool and have been able to already see improvements in call quality.

Desvantagens:

I do wish there was a way we could help to improve or teach the speech to text tool common phrases that we use. It has gotten a little better than when we started, but still has trouble identifying common phrases we use in conversations.

Teri
VP - HR, Payroll, Contact Center, EUA
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Vantagens:

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Desvantagens:

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Software, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Omnichannel capabilities

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Genesys Cloud CX offers seamless integration across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, social media, and SMS.

Desvantagens:

Genesys Cloud CX is a comprehensive platform with various features and functionalities, which may require some time for users to fully understand and utilize.

Matthew
Matthew
Communications Manager, GB
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

99% Sunny and Hot with the odd occasional downpour

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The overall experience we have had is a great one with a few niggles I would say to describe the downsides. The main experience moving past the building and testing stage into full BAU was another great experience as the support during the early stages was nothing less than exemplary. The issues that abounded with our previous dialler software supplier have now been remedied by our decision to align our business with the Genesys product Purecloud. We are now investing our time and efforts to implement Pureclouds growing functionality to unify our communications Chat, Email, SMS and Social and integrate these with the voice channel to improve the customer journey everytime they wish to communicate with us.

Vantagens:

The ease of use when building the infrastructure to run all the different brands and departments here at Grove & Dean, the stability of the Platform as we are open 24/7 and have only a small team in support of the system. The ease of use, for the agent with the simple yet full featured agent interface and desktop environment. The roll out of new features or improvement of existing ones, the visionary updates from the Genesys senior team and the ability for the users to influence the shape of the platform through the ideas Lab and the fact that they "LISTEN" to the users. Lastly, which is not really a software benefit, the community of users that are sharing their experiences for the greater good for all.

Desvantagens:

The support post "LIVE" - Processes too long, lack of knowledge and experience in the first line support team, no immediacy, solutions not always valid and some of the Self Service referral techniques support attempt to use to justify their solutions.

Jason
Business Technology Solution Architect, EUA
Seguros, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Genesys Cloud

Vantagens:

It is easy to set up an IVR using Architect. User creation is simple and bulk imports are available. You can separate areas of your organization using Divisions which is beneficial. If you utilize Genesys Cloud Voice as your carrier, setting up and provisioning phones is simple. Also, this is a cloud based application, they are always updating it. Genesys has an ideas page, where you can submit changes you would like to see to the application and vote on other changes that have been suggested.

Desvantagens:

The reporting when it comes to segments of the calls and where they are transferred to could be better. It is difficult to determine where calls are going. The system does not currently record calls between users. We have several scenarios where an agent calls for assistance that we would like to be recorded.

Pritam
Senior Engineer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Product Review || Genesys cloud

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: So , as told i like most of the features and functions of different components. Mine overall experience pretty good and i have learnt lot of new things in this platform, so its really helping me to grow in my career in technical front.

Vantagens:

Genesys Purecloud or Cloud is very versatile contact center product for any size of organisation. I like most of the features of this product out o that most is architect part, its really very easy and flexible for any new requirement.

Desvantagens:

As such i don't have any point to describe but one thing i am facing now a days after every maintenance window, lots of bugs we have seen, again its takes couple of hours to rectify. I thing we can do better for any maintenance window or update window further.

April
Client Services Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários

An Honest Review...

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have loved using the product and working with the professional services team. I will say support is a little slower than I would like but I am go getter and work faster than most. Patience is not my best quality :)

Vantagens:

The ease of use and simplicity of the user interfaces is a BIG point for me. We run a busy call center and being able to deploy and train new features quickly was very important. Genesys CX allowed us to do just that.

Desvantagens:

The biggest complaint I have had was the lack of integration with HR systems BUT that is now ready or almost ready to be deployed. I would also like to see more feature enhancements like the tracking absenteeism.

Naleen
Analyst, Índia

All in one Communication Tool

Vantagens:

Great software that manages multiple communication methods.Also tracking individual performance is much easier and real time performance is a great function as it increased individual performance.

Desvantagens:

Log in and log out can me made simpler as compared to Pureconnect.

Ruby
Test Specialist, Índia

Excellent contact centre platform

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: The overall experience with Genesys Cloud CX has been top notch. We were able to go live with 11 plus countries and soon will be live with many more countries. Customer support is very efficient as the turn around time is very less.

Vantagens:

As an administrator, I find Genesys Cloud CX easy to use application. It can connect with real time attributes. The capability and scalability of this tool is flawless. Some of the other features that I like includes the call logging, predictive engagement, blind transfers, etc.

Desvantagens:

One of the features which I like the least is it's limitation on a number of segments that can be added for a given license. The configuration flow if a user is live with multiple markets is very complex at times which requires a lot of additional support.

Edgar Alan
Systems Leader, México
Alimentação e bebidas, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

GENESYS CLOUD WITH HEINEKEN MEXICO

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We want offer to our clients the best services in Customer Service, Pickup Sales Orders, Surveys, IVR, SMS, IPA Tool, ACD Tool, and incorporate new digital tools: Speech analytics, WFM, Voice Bots, Whats app and the like.

Vantagens:

Powerfull Platform and the most important you can add many features from the appfoundry in order to incorporate any kind of service or technology and offer the best customer service. Easy to integrate to our CRM, Web pages. The Genesys Team help us to enhance the functionalities that we want implement in our company. Time to implement was very short 6 months.

Desvantagens:

We have problems with the integration with our SAP, because the version wasn't compatible with the solution.

Joan
Joan
Workforce Manager, Espanha
Serviços ao consumidor, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: good

Vantagens:

All Good, it very user friendly, some stuff very easy to understand and manage, but at some point you need developer knowledge

Desvantagens:

asking other companies wich kind of software they use

Jorge
Director Support, EUA
Segurança e investigações, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

There are better options

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

The software has a decent feature set but prices to high when compared to other companies in the same market

Desvantagens:

Support is not good, often takes too long to find solutions. Cost is high for what you get