Sobre Deel

Folha de pagamento e conformidade criadas para a força de trabalho mundial.

Saiba mais sobre o Deel

Vantagens:

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options.

Notas do Deel

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,5

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Deel tem uma classificação geral de 3,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 15 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Deel antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (15)

Wadinga
Wadinga
Software Contractor, Camarões
Software, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Great payroll software

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: It's a great company with an awesome product and their advance payment feature is quite handy

Vantagens:

Easy to transfer money to a local account with even crypto options

Desvantagens:

There are fees for every service but moderately priced.

Full-stack Developer, Nepal
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Almost perfect for my usecase

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Vantagens:

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Desvantagens:

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

CFO, EUA
Sem fio, 2-10 funcionários

Deel is the real deal

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Very easy to transition to, with great customer support (rarely needed since it was such an easy process) and well received by our contractors.

Vantagens:

We were paying 40 contractors in 27 countries using 7 different methods of payment (paypal, wise, ach, etc.). Deel allowed us to consolidate into a single ACH payment but provided the flexibility to our contractors to receive payment however they wanted. Having formal contracts, identity verification, and the associated paperwork all in one place has also ensured peace of mind should any government agency ever question whether these contractors are legitimately offshore.

Desvantagens:

Pricing is a little high, and it does not interface with QuickBooks Desktop.

Head of sales, Bulgária
Internet, 11-50 funcionários

Bad on all fronts

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Vantagens:

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws 2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Desvantagens:

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks 2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section. it feels that it was built as an after-thought 3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success. 4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Margaret
VP Finance, EUA
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Much better than the alternatives

4,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Significant reduction in banking and currency translation fees

Vantagens:

We demo'd lots of contractor management and payment platforms and Deel was by far the cheapest! We are just implementing now and its been very easy.

Desvantagens:

nothing! So far we like it very much!!!

Resposta do Deel

há 10 meses

Hi Margaret, Thank you for the kind review and we're glad onboarding was an easy painless experience for you. We hope to keep making more and more improvements for the future, to ease Payroll and Employee Management. If possible, we would love to hear your thoughts on how we can further improve our product and services. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] Best, Deel Team.

Adam
BizDev, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Like buying a car, everything is nice till the sale point, from there it's a disaster

1,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: BAD BAD BAD Really bad. Signing up was a pleasure, the pitch sounded perfect, the idea itself is overdue and the promises that were made gave me confidence that this was the best possible solution. Firstly, they charge a calendar monthly service fee no matter when you joined, I joined on the 21st so I still paid in FULL for that month despite getting NO service and no paychecks. Had they disclosed that I would have waited till the first of the next month to join. Their customer service is a non existing joke, they no longer respond at all to my inquiries. The first time I tried to speak to them my message was - "hey, is there a phone number for support?", as I wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Their response was that a ticket was submitted and I will get a response in about 3 days via email....all I asked was if they had a phone number or not...After hours of frustration they PROMISED a supervisor would call me to help, no one ever called. Now, I have a CRITICAL issue with my employee, he got paid his first paycheck no issue, but his next paycheck was due a week ago and never showed up, there is actually a paystub on the Deel platform showing that he got paid on time, but the money was never transferred to his bank. I'm sure these things happen, that's just life, problem is there is NO ONE to speak to, they have not been answering chats in over 4 days, no response at all, no one to email (I tried, got no response) , and they have no phone number...so here we are.

Vantagens:

I only liked the ideas it promised to do, as it turned out to be a nightmare there is unfortunately nothing left to like.

Desvantagens:

The (lack of) support, very little control over salary, many default options that should not work for most businesses, just one healthcare plan which is mediocre and uncompetitive. The part to least like is simply not getting paid, seeing a pay stub that claims you were paid but nothing to show for in the bank and not a single possibility to communicate with a human about your issue. Also they will charge you a full monthly fee by calendar month no matter what (so you will pay the same for 1 day of service or 30)

Moussa
Software Engineer, Catar
Software, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Awesome is Deel!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Desvantagens:

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

CEO, Alemanha
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

a good software for remote employees

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Was good, very convenient for new users.

Vantagens:

It was easy to start, a pleasure to use, make contracts, get signs, manage payroll.

Desvantagens:

There are some margins, though they are not high if you have a lot of transaction you are better with direct wire.

Fadare
aluminum fabricator, Nigéria
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

''Fastest and the best payroll for remote jobs''

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I can boast of it anywhere and gives the assurance that this software works perfectly.

Vantagens:

There are no limits to what you can achieve remotely through this beautiful software it lets you get a bunch of talents all across the globe.

Desvantagens:

sometimes the failed payments get complicated to the extent of not being able to trace what the actual problems are and I THINK it's something that can easily be taken care of.

CEO, Costa Rica
Redação e edição de texto, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Some companies just don't get it!!!

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Horrible!!!

Vantagens:

It was easy to navigate, the system is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Customer service is not good! If fact horrible to be honest. While they are nice and I don't blane their reps, I was asked if I could be called and told them no because I am working and already wasted over an hour trying to resovle my issue. They called me anyway after I asked them not to call.

Alan
Business Development, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11-50 funcionários

Worst Customer Service

1,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Worst payroll/hr company ever. They won't even contact the unemployment office for me to answer the questionnaire for my unemployment claim.

Vantagens:

I don't like anything with this company because they will not help me with my unemployment claim. Keep getting the run around. They like playing games by making up excuses every week.

Desvantagens:

customer service for this company is the worst. They will only continue to give false promises. Every time I have to contact them for updates. They always say give me 1-2 days but nothing happens. Don't waste your time with this company.

Account Executive, África do Sul
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201-500 funcionários

Deel Review

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Desvantagens:

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Varshika
Sr. Art Director, Índia
Design, Profissional autônomo

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Pablo
QA, Uruguai
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Mal servicio de atención al cliente

3,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Mala

Vantagens:

Pensé que era bueno, pero cuando tuve que usar el servicio de atención al cliente me di cuenta de que la empresa tiene muchas falencias, no atienden mi tiquete y solo me dicen que en x días me darán una respuesta, pasado el plazo x me vuelven a decir lo mismo y siguen sin darme una solución

Desvantagens:

Malo el servicio de atención al cliente. Responden rápido pero no dan una respuesta en si, solo excusas

João
SDR, Brasil
E-Learning, 51-200 funcionários

The support is amazing

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund. Also, they answered me really fast every time I have an issue.

Desvantagens:

My only issue is to withdraw the money to my brazilian bank account.