Sobre Guider

Guider helps large organisations scale and measure mentoring with ease to create inclusive and sustainable learning cultures.

Saiba mais sobre o Guider

Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Guider tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 19 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (19)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Guider antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (19)

Mentorship done right

5 há 7 meses

Comentários: The entire program was easy to use and the feedback was outstan4

Vantagens:

The entire experience was wonderful. It aided me with running my mentorship program, the interface and UX design allowed for the program to be accessible to all applicants. It saved me time on having to do all the background admin work to set up and maintain.

Desvantagens:

No cons! The product is outstanding and I highly recommend it

Max B.
Chief of Staff, Espanha
Serviços de informação, 51-200 funcionários

Huge thanks to the Guider Team

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: The Guider team were fantastic to work with: helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about their product. They set up our programme rapidly, were always available to receive feedback and provide guidance, and I have no doubt they'll see major success in the future.

Vantagens:

The matchmaking element of the software was incredibly helpful in automating our mentoring programme; with 80+ mentors and 70+ mentees, facilitating the matchmaking manually would have been a real pain point, and the automated nature of Guider freed up time to focus on engaging with mentors and mentees and gathering feedback.

Desvantagens:

The lack of back end was frustrating – the Guider team were helpful in setting up a Google Data Studio, but this was limited by the data displayed, and at times it felt we had limited visibility into the programme on an ongoing basis.

Sanam P.
Sanam P.
Online boutique owner, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Guider is interesting in the new world of mentoring software

Vantagens:

I like the originality of this software. A few years back I never would’ve thought that a software could help in the mentoring process but it actually is beneficial, especially to the mentor.

Desvantagens:

I feel as if there could be more guidance as well as suggestions based on specific needs of each user

Beth F.
Director, GB
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Guider is fantastic

5 há 4 meses

Comentários: Cannot recommend Guider enough.

Vantagens:

We have used Guider for over a year to run our mentoring programme and it has been fantastic - the mentors and mentees love it. It's easy for us to use and the metrics they provide are so helpful.

Desvantagens:

I have nothing negative to say - Guider is brilliant.

Naomi B.
Sr Digital Learning & Platforms Advisor, GB
Escritório de advocacia, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic platform and amazing team at Guider

5 há 11 meses

Comentários: Overall it has been a great experience working with the Guider team and starting to see the platform in action! I would highly recommend Guider to any organisation. It is a great product that is continually being improved and the team are very friendly, helpful and great to work with.

Vantagens:

It is an absolutely brilliant way to connect people across a global firm for mentoring. The AI behind the matching is really great - people are often surprised but really pleased about who they get matched with, especially as it tends to be someone you probably never would have met otherwise and get to see a different perspective of the firm. Creates more of an inclusive mentoring opportunity with everyone in the firm having equal access to a mentor, not based upon who you know in your cicles. The team and support with Guider are amazing and really work alongside us to continually improve the experience! The guidance and resources built into the flow of the platform and the mentoring relationship It is really easy to use, clean design and very user-friendly

Desvantagens:

If you don't have Outlook and Teams integration the experience isn't the greatest for as the mentors have to do so much more manually, especially when working with people with very low tech skills. I wish we had a bit more behind the scenes admin access to help people when they are struggling with setting up their profiles or logging a connection (this is to help the small population, sometimes very senior, who are quite challenged with technology, as in general it is actually quite intuitive)

há 11 meses

Thank you Naomi! So excited to see mentoring growing at the firm with Guider

Phil R.
Associate Director, GB
Imóveis comerciais, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Best learning tool by a mile

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Not to repeat myself here but the outcome was better than expected. As mention, got promoted, built network, improved some of my soft skills and was cool to give back and share my knowledge by being a mentor too

Vantagens:

Finally something that has real impact. The software was not only easy to sign up, but has completely changed my career. First started as a mentee and it paired me with a mentor better than I expected. She was actually in another country and couldn't have met without this platform. Then about 8 months ago they released a new feature to let us be both a mentee and a mentor and as they have been helping me become a mentor while being a mentee I am now a mentor too, which is nice to give back. I've never bothered with the other learning tools we are given but Guider is the only platform that has directly got me promoted and allowed me to build my network. Great job guys and Kudos to the L&D team too!

None. Loved it, something I use most months

há 2 anos

This is so great to hear thanks Phil!

Guy W.
Senior Digital Learning & Platforms Manager, GB
Escritório de advocacia, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Taking mentoring to the next level

5 há 11 meses

Comentários: Very good. They listen to our feedback and have proactively worked towards enhancing the product in upcoming releases. This partnership approach gives us great confidence as we scale mentoring across all our global locations across six continents.

Vantagens:

I like the fact Guider focussed entirely on mentoring. It does not try to add unnecessary features that add complexity or overlap with other systems. Guider has a simple clean user interface and is therefore easy to use and for people to adopt. I like the fact we can direct our employees to a single destination to find out more about mentoring, find a match, track their interactions and receive timely support throughout the process. It brings structure and scale to our mentoring activities; making it very easy to participate and connect with people outside of your network, all around the world.

Desvantagens:

We are looking forward to the MS Exchange/Calendar integration - this will massively enhance the session booking process. Whilst it is possible to do manually, it puts great reliance on individuals to stay on top of their administration. Technology can definitely support and enhance the manual availability sharing process - so we are looking forward to taking advantage of the Guider calendar integration soon.

Urvashi P.
CEO, GB
Cosmético, 51-200 funcionários

Simply the best

5 ano passado

Vantagens:

The platform was extremely streamline and very easy to navigate. The fast sign up process and the automated match up allows the platform to be user friendly. It allows the business to connect and expand their skills and talents while also tracking the results effectively.

Desvantagens:

I haven't come across any cons at the moment!

ano passado

Thank you Urvashi! Great to hear your experience has been so positive.

Rachel M.
Senior Assistant, GB
Serviços financeiros, 10 000+ funcionários

Mentoring via Guider

Vantagens:

Ease for end users to set up profiles. This reduces administration for our mentoring scheme and enables strong matches and choice from a user perspective. The statistics are useful for analysis to target and asses skill requirements of the users.

Desvantagens:

Profile for administrators only not yet enabled

James C.
Engagement Manager, África do Sul
Esportes, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Time saving & an effective launch!

5 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Guider helped us turn an idea to run a programme into a fully functioning pilot in a matter of days! Their ready-made materials, app and guidance saved us weeks, if not months, of preparation, and now we are up and running!

Desvantagens:

The challenge is always getting people (both mentors and mentees) bought into using the tool. It has worked well already, but I'd suggest continuing to build engagement / onboarding activities to make it even smoother!

há 2 meses

Thank you James! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team to get the programme up and running so quickly.

Ivy W.
Adviser, GB
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software saving lots of admin

5 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

The mentor/mentee matches are made using an algorithm and this saved me a lot of matching time compared to when I did it manually. The software is slick and I have visibility on how often mentors and mentees meet, what platforms they're using, as well as what they're looking to get out of the mentoring relationship.

Desvantagens:

We had an individual instance where a participant didn't want to sync their calendar to the platform, which limited their ability to schedule sessions on Guider, but this was a one-off and didn't significantly impact the experience for the group overall.

há 12 meses

Thank you Ivy! It's been fantastic working with you and LegalGeek and we're excited for the programmes to continue!

Victoria S.
Buying Graduate, GB
Varejistas, 10 000+ funcionários

Highly Recommend to all!

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Really great - beneficial for all whatever your level or experience!

Vantagens:

Very easy to use - it is the best tool I have seen to help you network and gain advice from your peers in such a corporate company. It really helps to bring people out of their specific BU's and share their knowldge and experience.

Desvantagens:

Once you have been put in contact with your Mentor you may find it easier to have private contact with them and not choose to use the formalities of this tool past this stage.

há 2 anos

Thank you Victoria! Glad to hear you found good mentors as a result of Guider.

Karen H.
Senior Capability & Development Manager, GB
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 10 000+ funcionários

Good Experience

5 ano passado

Comentários: Very supportive, always available and reassuring. A great knowledgeable and enthusiastic team

Vantagens:

Ease of use, clarity, MS Teams enabled. Like the learning hub which supports individual user learning.

Desvantagens:

Nothing yet...Although need more data analysis on the process of paired matching - optimistic but still in the pilot.

ano passado

Thanks for the positive review Karen! It's great to be working with you

Sally F.
Partner Manager, Alemanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários

The best mentoring platform

5 há 12 meses

Vantagens:

So easy to use - you're matched with relevant mentors who can support you within minutes. It takes all the back and forth out of scheduling sessions so you can prioritise your career development. Heard nothing but positive things from within my company

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far! I am really enjoying the experience

há 12 meses

Thanks Sally!

Valerio V.
Data Scientist, GB
Serviços financeiros, 10 000+ funcionários

Fantastic experience

Vantagens:

The speed and simplicity of signing up - within minutes I’d received recommendations of mentees who were best matched to my improvement areas.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found any particular negative point

há 2 anos

Thanks Valerio - glad you found Guider easy to use and had such a positive experience.

Constance O.
Constance O.
Training and Onboarding Administrator, Nigéria
Transporte marítimo, 11-50 funcionários

Guider makes Mentoring easy

5 há 2 meses

Comentários: Really enjoyed using the Guider mentoring software

Vantagens:

Matching mentors and mentees is very integral and using Guider has made this very easy.

Desvantagens:

The Guider software is user friendly. I like every feature it currently has

Babafunke S.
HR Associate, Nigéria
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Totally worth it!

5 há 4 meses

Comentários: Mentoring is an important aspect of talent management and this totally helps.

Vantagens:

The product is really useful and easy to navigate. Overall a good user experience.

Desvantagens:

No current cons observed during my usage.

Stefano P.
Head of Marketing, GB
Telecomunicações, 11-50 funcionários

First review

Vantagens:

It’s good to have everything in one place particularly when you have multiple mentees. Nothing gets lost over back and forth emails you can just schedule in sessions and take notes on the platform.

Desvantagens:

Apple calendar integration is currently not available

há 2 anos

Thanks for the positive review Stefano, and the feedback on iCal integration it's something we're working on!

Esther J.
Esther J.
Tax Accountant, GB
Contabilidade, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Guider makes mentoring very easy

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Guider makes the process of getting a mentor easy and really impacts well on mentoring.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that you can connect with people across your organization for mentoring sessions regardless of the country they are in.

Desvantagens:

Nothing yet. I haven't seen any issues with the software.