15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Gist

Fonte única de verdade para contatos com bate-papo ao vivo, suporte técnico, base de conhecimento, automação de marketing por e-mail e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Gist

Vantagens:

We love that even if our users don't enter their email address, Gist is often able to identify the lead that has reached out to us and we are able to follow up with them directly through Gist.

Notas do Gist

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Gist tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 148 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Gist antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (148)

Christopher
Christopher
Author, Digital Marketer, EUA
Editoras, 2 - 10 funcionários

SLICK Messenger Bot + Full Email Automation

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Been using Gist for years now--replaced Active Campaign for me--and I'm able to do all the same things with a messenger bot, too!

Vantagens:

Gist's messenger bot is very powerful and you're able to put it on your website as well as all your subdomains. It's become the #1 way my visitors prefer to interact with me. I had no idea how much interaction I was missing until I installed it. Then add full email marketing and you're really flying!

Desvantagens:

Gist is working to improve their speed through the browser. I wish the free plan allowed for use of webhooks like the paid plans do. But $29/mo isn't bad!

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew Beach, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Love that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.

Desvantagens:

Having an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.

William
owner, Islândia
Rádio e televisão, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

+6 months I asked to have my billing information removed...

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: After I had this experience with the emails I told them to delete my billing information as I didn't want to be charged another $200 in December when the addons I purchased were due to renew. Its been 6 months and I just took matters into my own hands. I had to add a prepaid gift card to the billing info, switch the default card to this junk gift card. After this I could finally delete my actual credit card. I was not going to fight them on a chargeback this december. This companies support has really become crap like the rest of their services.

Vantagens:

The idea of using this software to run a ton of other things was very appealing, but it fell way short of this goal, left me very disapointed.

Desvantagens:

I received emails telling me that my ability to send emails was suspended for sending spam. I was not sending spam, and somehow the double optin email form I had on the site was the only thing sending out emails. So on 2-3 different occasions I had my account suspended for spam I wasn't sending out. They always verified that I wasn't sending out anything and quickly restored my access. Then the time when I actually did have something to send, I had a page that was only viewable if you had a password that was given out on a business card. If you entered your email there, it would send you out something very specific for a hiring event I was trying to do. This flagged my email again as spam. Again a password protected page with a double optin, and my legit emails were flagged as spam. It was too much.

Aaron
CTO, México
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Elevating Team Synergy and Customer Engagement to New Heights!

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

I liked Gist's seamless integration of communication, collaboration, and automation features in one platform, providing a comprehensive solution for our team's needs.

Desvantagens:

While Gist is generally impressive, one area for improvement is the learning curve for advanced features, which could be more user-friendly for new adopters. Also I want to see a WhatsApp integration.

Dakotah
Co-Founder, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great CRM that is both simple, but powerful

4,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

Gist has been essential to allow us to build processes, categorize leads, and manage interactions with our clients. We started to implement it as we wanted a good overall solution for the platform and kept using it for the last two years for the business. The leads trackers is super basic, but that simplicity worked for us to track the different lanes and statues of our clients and their projects. The chat bot was by far the most affordable option for us, and allowed our customers to simply reach out anytime they had a question.We did have a few questions for them a few times, and their customer support was a bit slow due to timezones, but they were always able to get to the bottom of the issue.

Desvantagens:

Gist's platform has become a bit bloated making it hard to find certain options until you get familiar with how it works. Most of the settings are intuitive, but there are many times when you think a setting should be in one place, and it is in a submenu somewhere else. Not too bad once you get used to it, but after using it for a while, you do get a feel for how it is organized.Also, some of the tools are not super intuitive to setup and integrate with your existing solutions. They do support Zapier, but that requires a Zapier subscription to master the implementation.

Oliver
Oliver
SEO Strategist, Austrália
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Gist is a powerhouse in the making

Vantagens:

The fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful. The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.

Desvantagens:

Some features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.

Dan
Dan
Founder, EUA
Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great set of features, replaces a handful of other services

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I'm using Gist in a SaaS product to welcome and on-board new users and to send new feature emails. Also using automations to trigger messages based on certain user actions.. Users of Intercom will likely see a cost reduction by switching to Gist, and also get a handful of other integrated features included too.

Vantagens:

The integration of all the features is killer. Contacts, leads, marketing emails, automation emails, knowledge base, all tie together really well. The UI is nicely laid out and easy to use. As is the APPI, if you need to dive that deep. Well thought and full featured.

Desvantagens:

I had a couple of issues importing contacts from my app but the support team sorted me out in a few minutes. I'd also like to see some more backend integrations, like a Ruby gem for Rails applications.

Dev
Dev
CEO, Índia

A very promising Marketing Automation platform

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: If you are considering marketing automation, Gist will fit in well. It really streamlined my entire customer journey right from traffic stage to customer stage

Vantagens:

Using Gist for: a) Live Chat b) Forms c) Email Sequences d) Event Tracking e) Help Desk It is handling our entire marketing automation needs Loved these features: Visual Workflow designer Live Chat performance and appearance Email Deliverability

Desvantagens:

No cons as such. They need more maturity and time to be comparable with Intercom

Kejda
Kejda
Founder, EUA
Cosmético, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Get the Gist: one tool to rule them all

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very good, waiting for them to put some more finishing touches to WooCommerce integration. But already very useful and support is outstanding.

Vantagens:

How it rolls multiple need to have tools into one: customer support, lead gen, lead nurture, marketing automation for both email and FB retargeting. Great UI and professional chatbot / LiveChat solution on the front and back end. I love the unified inbox feature too.

Desvantagens:

The extent of its integration with WooCommerce. Can't send proper cart abandonment emails because so far it can't generate an abandoned cart link. They're working on it though. I also don't love the extent / clarity of documentation for the automation features. A lot of power under the hood but to use very complex automations you need to ask support to clarify how various triggers / conditions work. On the flip side support is great at doing this and will help you out almost immediately.

Jordan
Jordan
Co-Founder, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Gist is Awesome!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We've used the webchat feature to streamline our inbound marketing & answer customer-service queries. Been fantastic! We can't wait to dive in more to some of the other tools they offer.

Vantagens:

Love the chat feature. Everything works well, notifications are reliable, works great!

Desvantagens:

Can't really say I dislike anything... Honestly they have so much more (than just chat) at our disposal that we need to implement! Haven't gotten around to it yet.

James
Website Owner, Austrália
Materiais de construção, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Software for any small website owner to engage your contacts

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience with the software has been very positive. Some portions take a little work to setup and get used to, but that's like learning anything brand new really. Within days I had the whole system setup and working with little effort. The support team are very responsive and assist when required. A good experience and definitely worth checking out if you're a small to medium-sized business website owner.

Vantagens:

I'm using Gist for my WordPress website to engage my website audience. I'm a one-man band and required an integrated marketing automation tool to welcome any new visitors to my website. I use it across my whole website and I personally control and run it by myself. It basically simplifies the initial welcome step in my business and assists me in targeting my potential customers. The best part about Gist is that it is scaleable. As my small website grows, I can scale with the number of contacts in the database, and at the same time have access to all their advanced features.

Desvantagens:

I would say that the hardest thing/ least liked about it is that it took a little time to setup originally. Coming from a non-technical background it was a little hard to get used to at the start, but I quickly picked it up thanks to their support team.

CEO, Austrália
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Gist Customer Contact - Ideal for SaaS companies

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use Gist as our unified customer contact system. Customers can use integrated Gist chat in our app for immediate contact both before and after purchase. We use the strong email automation to drive our onboarding of customers and for ongoing customer engagement. Gist is fast and the UI is beautiful to use.

Vantagens:

Gist integrates the three customer contact modules required by SasS companies. It has strong chat, email automation and help desk CRM.

Desvantagens:

We've yet to find a limiting feature for our business.

Daniele
CEO, Itália
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários

Affordable price for Essential Marketing Tools

Vantagens:

8 powerful tools to increase my business. GIST is the perfect tool to handle automation: marketing, support, knowledge base, forms, bots, tracking and much more. Your perfect ally!

Desvantagens:

I do not dislike anything. GIST has a LOT of functions and it's not always so easy to understand which tool to use for a specific goal. They have many article and videos, but I would suggest to add more documentation for advanced functions and scenarios. The support team is always available and ready to help though.

Ura
Owner, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Customer Service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Gist is great! The service is what keeps me as their loyal customer.

Vantagens:

Having the ability to have an email list to communicate to my audience, The ease of setting up with customer service. The community is awesome! It's a place to share learning. Having the ability to communicate to website visitors from through chat.

Desvantagens:

There's a learning curve. In the beginning, learning how to set up campaigns were difficult. The opt-in forms are not easy to customize for my brand.

Bruno
Founder, França
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Gist is an All-In-One solution for the needs behind a website

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I was looking for a solution for the backend scripts behind our website, mailings. I was one of the first adopters of the system. My goal was to have a good reason not to do it ourselves or stay behind trends. The team of Gist kept delivering more value with more features. They became an inspiration on marketing tools and practice. For example I discovered the liveview feature, now I'm thinking how to use it for better understanding of our audience.

Vantagens:

Chatbox widget, that was my initial requirement Forms and contact database Ability to add attributes to contact database API to connect with our scripts

Desvantagens:

I wished the customization of the look and feel be more comprehensive.

Jorge
CMO, México
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Affordable price for Essential Marketing Tools

Vantagens:

The focus they give to email marketing with a very popular concept. The Live Chat Bubble.

Desvantagens:

Slowly integrating with popular software platforms.

Mark
Chief Information Officer, GB
Formação profissional e coaching, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A fantastic team, committed to the product - already great and getting better every day!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Live chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time.

Vantagens:

I primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organisation. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible). It's a great tool - and one of the most promising that I've seen - but what really stands out is that the team behind it are a great bunch of people. They're really good on live chat (as you would hope!) and you do get to know them individually. They really care about delivering the best experience possible and the pace they are moving at with new features is admirable. It is that, above everything else, that gave me the confidence to go live with a deployment on our primary business website. I'm a very happy customer.

Desvantagens:

If there is one dislike, it's simply that there is so much (extra) promise in the tool but I can't have it all now! ;-) They are a young company, relatively, so there are still features which I would love to have (better notifications on stale chats, better handling of "out of hours", more automation features) but those are small things and it's the confidence that these things will come quickly that makes this a non-issue. The team really listen and act on feedback, so that's a massive bonus. I'd encourage you to get on-board at this stage. The tool is ready for prime-time use, and you have a real opportunity to actually shape the way it develops that you just wouldn't get with a more established tool.

Kartik Ahuja
Kartik Ahuja
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários

All in one Marketing tool

Vantagens:

A lot of features in one place: 1) Live chat on the website 2) Integrates with a lot of tools (Book like a boss, Stripe, Facebook, Zoom, etc - it helps to see all data at one place. I feel it is moving towards a CRM platform) 3) Chat prompts - it basically popups up a message when some person visits on a specific page; we can add triggers like x seconds, % of scroll etc and define the conditions

Desvantagens:

There is only one con - replies from support are prompt but the time taken to solve a problem takes much most of the times

James
Owner, EUA
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Feature-Rich Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, Gist is great. There's a lot to learn to use it well.

Vantagens:

There are a ton of great features. I really like how I'm able to integrate directly into my website.

Desvantagens:

It takes some getting used to setting up and using the product. But that's to be expected from such a feature-rich software.

Alexis
cto, Equador
Internet, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best chat, automation and marketing software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall Gist has been fabulous. I have found a powerful, fast and easy to use live chat tool. But it does not stop there, with the same tool I have solved other marketing needs such as Email Marketing, email campaigns, sales funnel and more.

Vantagens:

Automation tools such as workflows and campaigns have been the answer we were looking for to improve our sales and support flow. Simply the best of the best.

Desvantagens:

I feel like they need to improve how bots work. While it is a very powerful tool, being able to set the bots to respond outside of my customer service hours is critical.

Borhan
Event Planning, EUA
Entretenimento, 2 - 10 funcionários

Exceptional service from Gist

Vantagens:

The fact that it combines all the features I was already using on different platforms into one is what I like most about Gist. Email marketing, Social Media connect with customers, contact forms, and live chat all-in-one is the big feature I like most.

Desvantagens:

Everything is great about Gist. One area to improve would be to work with Ticket Tailor in collecting emails from customers who have made a purchase.

Larry
Manager, Malásia
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Gist: A very hardworking platform that listens to customers and constantly innovates and excels

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very good and they are always supportive via live chats.

Vantagens:

Live chat (with integration to FB Messenger), Email marketing, Live tracking.

Desvantagens:

Steep learning curve especially workflow.

Leonardo
Leonardo
Founder, Brasil
Internet, 2 - 10 funcionários

A powerful automation tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very happy with it, and all i see is updates!

Vantagens:

We started to use Gist a couple years ago, when they used to be called ConvertFox. When they started the tool it was possible to notice some hiccups, but team started to upgrade it, and release a lot of new features. Today, Gist is a super powerful tool, with things like: - email automation, - knowledge base, - bots, - site automation - Powerful automations based on visitor action, - broadcasts, drip campaigns, behavioral email marketing and way more. The email deliverability rates now are also pretty high, and is our go to tool for our main website. Get it, worth every dollar

Desvantagens:

The only thing I still don't see, is the visual flow builder for the emails, but I heard they will implement it soon.

Founder & CEO, Malásia

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

New-but-not-that-new player in the market, has a lot of potential

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Gist has grown to become a very impressive tool today. They're working tirelessly to improve the app and they send out a lot of tips and ideas on how to improve your marketing. It's worth a try.

Vantagens:

Clean interface, very fast, fully functional, definitely not a half-baked wannabe. Gist has evolved from ConvertFox and I've been following their growth for years. The current product is super easy to use and integrate into the site. Live Chat is especially impressive as I can respond to clients easily from email, desktop, and mobile app and it syncs seamlessly.

Desvantagens:

It's obviously not as mature as Hubspot or ActiveCampaign so it lacks quite a bit of polish there. It's got a lot of documentation but not enough for some specific tasks and their support can take a few hours or more sometimes - it's a good response time for most, but I've been spoiled by Hubspot.

Jimmy
CEO, Indonésia
Recursos Humanos, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best marketing tools for your business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have been using Gist on my main site to handle incoming chats for more than 2 years. And to my experience, Gist has been very helpful by improving and adding more features (slowly but surely). Currently it is one of the best marketing tools in my arsenal, and I am a happy user of Gist (previously Converfox)

Vantagens:

1. Complete features from Chat Bot, Live Chat, Email Marketing Automation, Knowledge Base and more 2. Easy to use 3. Reliable

Desvantagens:

Chat Bot (or Bot Assistant) can be improved to the industry standard.