Sobre Critical Mention

Serviço de supervisão em tempo real baseado na nuvem para monitoramento de TV, rádio, imprensa, fontes de notícias online e plataformas de mídia social.

Saiba mais sobre o Critical Mention

Vantagens:

The UI/UX is definitely what sets Critical Mention apart. It's very easy to use, setup custom searches and alerts, and trim clips.

Notas do Critical Mention

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Critical Mention tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 13 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (13)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Critical Mention antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (13)

Avaliador Verificado
PR Manager, Ucrânia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Internet, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Complete mention monitoring from a single place

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

This is the best in class mention tracking platform, we are always up to date now.

Desvantagens:

Robust software for a reasonable price, we are 100% suttisfied.

há 2 anos

Thank you very much for leaving such a remarkable review. Our Critical Mention team appreciates your input and is delighted to know that we are providing 'the best in class mention tracking platform' service. Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Scott
Vice President, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Well-priced media monitoring software with a few flaws, but superb customer service

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our experience with Critical Mention has been favorable, but with the onslaught of new and updated competitors, transitioning to a new provider is not off the table.

Vantagens:

Critical Mention incorporates all coverage, including broadcast, into easy-to-research keywords and client names. Viewing, selecting and building custom reports is very simple. The UI is intuitive and effective.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes Critical Mention inexplicably misses published stories, so we always need to manually cross-reference reports. Broadcast video clips are not automatically available in HD, so while you can view and download them, they're not necessarily usable for creating internal tools such as sizzle reels.

Alternativas consideradas: Muck Rack, TVEyes, Meltwater e Cision

Razões para escolher o Critical Mention: Critical Mention had a more robust offering and MUCH better customer service. Account managers have always felt like partners, not sales people.

Software anterior: TVEyes e Cision

Razões para mudar para o Critical Mention: Critical Mention's team went above and beyond. Unfortunately, excellent customer service is not enough to maintain business when other tools get the actual job done better.

ano passado

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your experience using our Earned Media Suite. We're delighted to see that you enjoy our platform's user experience and the help of our account management team. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager so we can help refine your searches. Thanks again for sharing!

ASHLEY
publicist, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, Profissional autônomo

Review

1,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

the analytics charts in the reporting tool

Desvantagens:

didn’t have the publications i needed to monitor

ano passado

Hi Ashley, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Please reach out to your account manager so we can set up the tracking you need. We're happy to help

Stacy
CEO, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Critical Mention Helps Makes Our Press Even More Newsworthy

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our agency went viral - literally viral around the world - due to our ability to quickly share detailed metrics during several media outlet interviews. The data is easy to pull, and the reports are customizable for client needs.

Vantagens:

Critical Mention allows us to stay up-to-the-very-minute (literally) of media mentions of our agency and our clients. Often when we do a PR interview, Critical Mention lets us know it is live before the reporter has had a chance to email us. It also provides the metrics we need for clients to be able to showcase overall impressions and media value, while allowing us to remove clutter nonsense that is repetitive and not relevant for tracking needs. We use the software more so for tracking TV coverage for clients as we do product placement for brands as part of our agency services. Critical Mention allows us to review content without having to have a massively extensive (with heavy upkeep) monster of a DVR system in place.

Desvantagens:

The social media analytics still have some room to improve, and the maximum you can search for mentions is 60 days - so you need to stay on top of reporting and not use it for competitive research unless you have forethought to plan and download those reports on a continuous basis.

Alternativas consideradas: Meltwater

Razões para escolher o Critical Mention: Cost was one of the primary reasons we made the switch, as Critical Mention offered us the ability to combine digital outlet tracking with TV tracking into one consolidated system that is easy to use.

Tom
Director of Communications/Media Relations, EUA
Educação superior, 501-1 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Critical Mention Works for US

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I like how I can see, edit through word play, and then save and download video clips. I also like that I can save clips/articles/etc. into separate files for sharing with our leadership team.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could figure out or have a way to block from seeing multiple postings of the same article. It's bothersome to see multiples of the same thing in my feed each day.

há 2 anos

Hi Tom, Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are delighted to see that you love using our Critical Mention Wordplay feature. We always strive to provide the greatest earned media service and customer support, so we appreciate you saying we're the best media monitoring service out there! Thanks again!

Nile
Dir. of Communications, EUA
Segurança pública, 501-1 000 funcionários

Solid media monitoring

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Expensive, but very solid and easy to use media monitoring software with decent analytics options. Building reports for our board was very easy.

Vantagens:

Really liked being able to clip the media segments based on the text provided to ensure I captured the entire clip.

Desvantagens:

On occasion, the media clip and corresponding text did not include the entire clip and there was nothing I could do to get it.

há 2 anos

Hi Nile, Thank you for sharing your experience using Critical Mention's Earned Media Suite. If you need any help with the platform, please feel free to contact your account manager. We're thrilled you enjoy our reporting features. Thanks again!

Jesse
Communications Coordinator, Canadá
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for a lot of things, awesome for social media

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The search function allows me to find the latest news in my field before most other people, and this also allows me to make social media posts that get good traction.

Desvantagens:

Can be a bit clunky at times. There's a feature that allows you to download TV clips but they come with a watermark that can't be removed and they don't come with permission to post on social media.

ano passado

Hi Jesse, thank you for sharing how Critical Mention allows you to track your earned media mentions and helps influence the content you share with your audiences. We appreciate your feedback!

Kelsey
Account Supervisor, PR, EUA
Relações públicas e comunicações, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Easy to Use but Misses the Mark at Times

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I enjoy the product and have worked with this and competitors before. I would say each has their pros and cons but this has been the most seamless for sharing clips with my clients.

Vantagens:

The link to reporting feature makes it easy for me to share broadcast clips with my agency clients. The site is also visually easy to navigate and know what to do.

Desvantagens:

The clip editor time signature seems to be off. The wordplay feature seems to be 5 seconds behind the actual language. Searching regionally also involves lots of drop-down menus and navigation and I feel like that could be easier to use.

ano passado

Kelsey, thank you for sharing how Critical Mention has helped you easily share clips with your PR agency clients. We appreciate your feedback and are using your response to enhance the Critical Mention experience. Thank you!

Avaliador Verificado
Digital Director, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Administração pública, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best software I've used for clips

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Highly recommend – it's much easier than any other similar software I've used.

Desvantagens:

We've had a few issues with specific networks in the past, but that's broader issue with networks and not specifically with Critical Mention.

Rafael
communications specalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários

generates clear reports

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The product is intuitive and allows me to generate earned media reports extremely fast.

Desvantagens:

There are a few earned media hits that aren't picked up by the software.

ano passado

Rafael, thank you very much for sharing how Critical Mention allows you to quickly track your earned media mentions. Please reach out to your account manager to ensure you're tracking all of your mentions. Thanks again, for the kind review.

Sarah
Director of Communications, EUA
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Pull all of my media coverage in minutes!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am able to show my partners how much value we've gotten out of our trade media.

Vantagens:

This software pull all of my media coverage in minutes. It shows the value of my coverage, reach/audience and links to all of the clips. It even pulls video clips from live TV.

Desvantagens:

It cannot track some radio due to closed captioning. I also wish it could pull social media coverage as well so that i could pull everything in one report instead of using two different softwares.

Sarah
Outreach, EUA

Easy to search

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

It was very easy to figure out how to use the software and search for related topic for our organization.

Desvantagens:

I felt that all the searches did not come up when the word was searched. I would have to use different words for one topic.

Marie
Independent Contractor, EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

Reporting is quick

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Reporting is quick and easy. This is something that I've needed for a while with my social media management position. I also am able to gather useful data to better target my audience. The implementation process was also pretty quick and easy.

Desvantagens:

It is a bit time consuming and cumbersome to use. There is still a lot of updating that would benefit this software as it evolves.