Hotspot Shield VPN Review

Avaliado em 24/05/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Technical Support Engineer
Aviação e aeroespacial, 5001-10 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: You can choose from various countries for internet access but occasionally hangs.

Vantagens: You can select different countries. The price is not too expensive.

Desvantagens: sometimes it freezes and you never get out of the internet.

Frontier less restrictions and data in secure.

Avaliado em 21/06/2019
Fabian M.
Polymath. Engineering, R&D; student w/ encouraging projects.
Internet, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I love it because I can listen to my music with other IP while I'm working, studying or doing other things in the same browser and I don't even make sure that my IP is from anywhere else but where I currently am. Just one tab, a couple of saved websites are in the list to be protected.

Vantagens: I can have it On mode for just a tab in the browser and It allows me to be unreachable for these pages that spamming you with publicity and some annoying ads. Also, you can choose where to be and see things restricted to just and only a certain local area, like documents, videos, and songs in media websites.

Desvantagens: Almost you must turn On every time you close the browser or other applications and you open them again. It doesn't always on unless, it includes when you shut down your computer -for desktop version case- and later when you start it, you must activate it manually.

My experience with Hotspot Shield VPN

Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Parttime SaaS/B2B Content Writer
Redação e edição de texto, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I discovered Hotspot Shield VPN while looking for a VPN that could replace the one I was using. What I like best about it is how I can use it on my browser alone. This lets me keep my software number at a minimum. Within the browser, it offers many benefits like access to geo-locked content. I also like how it gives me security while I am browsing sites because it masks my location and identity.

Desvantagens: I have also tried using its downloadable software. It opened new doors such as secure P2P but it throttled my limited computing resources. Plus, there were way too many ads that they distracted me from work.

EASY VPN app

Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Mohamed A.
ESH Officer
Mineração e metais, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: it is easy to use and has a free version.

Desvantagens: It is not stable and speed is not great.