Avaliações do RUN Powered by ADP

4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre RUN Powered by ADP

O RUN oferece às pequenas empresas os serviços de RH e folha de pagamento necessários para administrar seus negócios todos os dias e em cada passo ao longo do caminho.

Saiba mais sobre o RUN Powered by ADP

Exibindo 664 avaliações

Jeremy C.
Franchisee
Serviços ao consumidor, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2020

"Powerful Enough for Large Companies"

Comentários: Paying employees weekly or biweekly has been simplified.

Vantagens: I've used a few payroll companies during my time but ADP always seems to be the most dependable and reliable.

Desvantagens: With convenience is going to come cost. However, the newer level additions have made programs more customizable and tailored to individual business owners.

Jeremy,

How wonderful to hear that both our top notch RUN? Service Team and our powerful payroll engine provide you with features tailored to YOU. We appreciate you entrusting us with your partnership on your human capital management needs.

• Avaliado em 22/07/2020
Cleo S.
HR Specialist
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/07/2020

"Great payroll platform!"

Comentários: Overall, my experience with RUN Powered by ADP has been great. They provide good customer service support, especially if you use the Workers' Compensation services.

Vantagens: I've been using ADP for more than two years now. We switched to ADP from Paychex, and I can say it was a smart decision. RUN Powered by ADP is friendly to use. The onboarding process is quick and easy, and the payroll processing feature is complete.

Desvantagens: The only thing that I believe ADP could improve is its pricing for extra features. The basic bundle is complete, but if you want to add features (i.e. child support options for employees) you have to switch to higher bundles.

Cleo,

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience beginning at on boarding and on to running payroll with ease! We value your partnership and appreciate your feedback.

• Avaliado em 14/07/2020
Ashli A.
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses

"Payroll Review"

Comentários: Sales process was very smooth you have a great sales team. after that it felt more like a number they were not as kind hearted sounding. but I fortunately have been able to use very easily.

Vantagens: This software has made it easy to use and our team loves having direct deposit as it was something not offered by the previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Desvantagens: Customer service once you sign up was a little lower but I haven't had too many questions so that isn't supper horrible

por ADP em 26/10/2020

Ashli,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We value your partnership on your human capital management needs. We hope on our future interactions we can provide you with a service experience as superior as your experience with RUN.

Melody W.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/08/2019

"Quit ADP because of their "security""

Comentários: So, when I decided to leave ADP, they didn't file my quarter 1 even though I changed right at the end of quarter 1. Thus resulting in my filings being late, late fines, headaches, etc. I would not recommend ADP to anyone I care about.

Vantagens: ADP has some positives. Their customer service is always polite and helpful. Otherwise, hard for me to say much positive.

Desvantagens: ADP must be the only software company in the world that hasn't resolved what is a very simple issue. If one of my employees forgot their password and could not log in to see their paystubs, I, the administrator, had to call ADP to get it resolved. Their is no option for employees to call customer service themselves to fix it. ADP always stated that this was for "security reasons," which I find hard to believe, as every other company has figured this out. I kept ranting at them and finally they gave me a code to give to any employee that was locked out to prove they had permission to see their paystubs. Next time it happened, I gave the code to the employee, and ADP still called me to make sure they had permission. That was the last straw! I am a business owner and administrator, my time is too valuable to be calling them all the time when this is absolutely resolvable.

por ADP em 08/08/2019

Melody,

We apologize for your frustrations with your experience during your time with us. Security is front and center in what we do to ensure the safety of your company and your employee's data.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

The RUN Powered by ADP? Team

• Avaliado em 02/08/2019
David N.
Payroll
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2020

"Great payroll solution for small business"

Vantagens: It's fairly easy to start using. I love that they take over tax filings. It's easy to add a new employee. Customer service is pretty quick to respond by chat or email. It has every feature I need, including customized deductions. Direct deposit is very fast and reliable.

Desvantagens: The user interface is sometimes strange: I want it to adapt better to different size screens. I want to sort employees when running payroll. Sometimes notifications for new services can't be dismissed.

por ADP em 18/09/2020

David,

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is not only easy and intuitive for you, but that it also provides peace of mind when it comes to taxes and regulatory compliance. We appreciate your feedback and as always we continue to strive to add value to your organization and to add time back into your day through our products and services.

• Avaliado em 17/08/2020
Lynnette D.
Treasurer
Instituições religiosas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2019

"Run Powered by ADP"

Comentários: I am glad to see that more attention has been given to the app. I used to have a lot of frustration with the app and have not seen as many problems as in the past. Please continue making improvements to the app!

Vantagens: It does the work of payroll for you! Storing a template for payroll, paying taxes for our business, easy to use reporting are just a few of the extremely helpful things Run ADP does. Love the app that is available!

Desvantagens: When I to the Time Management area and it comes up in another screen, I find it very annoying that I cannot easily return to the Run program. Once I sign out of Time Management and try to go back to Run, it says I am not authorized to view this page. Would be very nice to return to Run without having to sign back in.

por ADP em 04/09/2019

Lynnette,

Thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience with RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are pleased to hear you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and efficient, especially the mobile app that allows for on demand access!

I will relay your login access feedback to our Product Team for further review.

We thank you for your valued partnership and appreciate your insights!

• Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Melissa C.
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2019

"Our All Around Payroll Solution!"

Comentários: Overall, ADP is the perfect fit for our catering company. It provides us with exactly what we need for payroll processing as well as the added bonus of convenient communication with employees. Not to mention their lighting fast, secure delivery of our payroll checks overnight to our door step.

Vantagens: I really enjoy the multiple options ADP offers for employees. From an administrative side, we have many different positions that incur their own payscale and ADP allows us the flexibility to customize each employees information. With multiple event pay rates available, we can easily choose which rate is appropriate for the shift completed. Setting up employees is beyond easy and we have the ablilty to have W2 employees and 1099 employees separated yet all accessed in one convenient location come payroll time. Editing existing employees is just as easy and setting them up. From an Employee stand point, I receive detailed information from each pay period and I am able to access any of my information, including past pay stubs, at my finger tips with their convenient employee portal.

Desvantagens: The only thing I can say we wish ADP offered was integration with our Catering Software. As convenient as ADP is to us, we still have to pull pay information from another program and enter it into ADP. If ADP integrated with our software, that would eliminate the extra step and help us even more.

por ADP em 23/08/2019

Melissa,

Thank you for the outstanding feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We strive to provide superior tools and support that puts time back into your day so you can focus on what matters most -- your business.

We appreciate your recommendation and your valuable insights!

• Avaliado em 16/08/2019
Joan C.
Bookkeeper
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 09/06/2020

"Good software but expensive"

Comentários: Liked it and ADP but the price went up. Interesting that when I requested no increase I got it once but not again. When I said I was going to leave I wasn’t offered anything to keep my account. Months later I got calls and a million emails offering me months for free and no W2 charges. I would have stayed since I liked the product and the company and would have liked not to go through the pain of a change.

Vantagens: Easygoing use. Reports very good.access. ADP provides lots of HR info.

Desvantagens: It is quite easy to use. The reports are well designed and easy toI asked about no increase I got it once but not again. When I said I was going to leakreques

por ADP em 10/07/2020

Joan,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? provided you with features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, allowing you more time to focus on your small business.

We appreciate your feedback and our RUN? Service Team would love the opportunity to discuss your experience with you. We hope to partner with you again on your payroll and human capital management needs.

Managing Member
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários

"Payroll Taxes"

Comentários: It is not different than Paychex. Just big corporate software. It works well, but if you have a problem you are working with giant companies. Not sure with Paychex, but ADP customer service was horrific.

Vantagens: Actual payroll processing and data entry of employees and payroll is easy.

Desvantagens: I had payroll tax issues that were not resolved by customer service, and in fact were made worse, causing a fine and back taxes.

por ADP em 10/07/2020

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that RUN Powered by ADP? is not only easy and intuitive for you, but it also streamlines your payroll processing. Our RUN? Service Team would like to ensure your tax concerns are resolved, we look forward to connecting with you.

As always, we strive to add value to your organization and add time back into your day through our products and services enabling you to focus on what matters most.

Executive Director
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2020

"Works for our nonprofit"

Vantagens: We were automatically transferred to ADP through Wells Fargo, which discontinued their payroll service for us. I was nervous about the transfer, about learning a whole new system. But ADP's customer service made it super easy and I barely had to lift a finger in setting up our new account and transferring our info. They also matched our price from before, which was a huge deal for us as a small nonprofit.

Desvantagens: It's definitely made for bigger companies, and for HR managers, not for people who don't really know what they're doing or need a lot of guidance to figure out HR issues. As a one person nonprofit, I was missing this.

por ADP em 05/10/2020

Your RUN Service Team is happy to guide you to the best solution for the HR needs you mention in your review, we look forward to hearing from you!

We value your partnership and appreciate your feedback.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2020
Jillian C.
Contabilidade, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Run Powered By ADP Is So Easy To Use!"

Comentários: I save so much more time using RUN by ADP for payroll and employee management. It takes a lot off of my plate and the fact that I can access it from anywhere is a wonderful bonus. The app works so well on my phone that I've processed payroll while out of town many times with no trouble at all. Payroll should be quick, simple, accessible and ADP RUN delivers on all of those needs.

Vantagens: The ADP Run payroll platform has been making my life as an office manager easier since 2011. I recommend it to anyone asking about payroll platforms and I hope my office never changes. There are so many behind the scenes things that RUN does for you, like the pesky calculations to see which part-time employees qualify as full-time and have to be counted for the ACA insurance requirements. Done! ADP does that time equivalency for you! State new-hire reporting? ADP does that for you too. Entering employees and processing payroll is a breeze! The payroll reports are thorough and the W-2 processing and mailing is all done by them as well. If you haven't used ADP before then do yourself a favor and call them, you won't regret it.

Desvantagens: My main complaint would be on the employee side of the software. Employees can access their paycheck stubs through a platform called Employee Access. I like that it's available and I can manage it on the RUN side but sometimes the website is buggy. The employees say the app on their phones works better than the website. So you will have to reset passwords at times. I hope ADP addresses the glitches with that website.

por ADP em 10/12/2019

Jillian,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, especially when on the go! I have passed along your product feedback in regards to Employee Access, would like to hear more detail on the website issues your employees experienced.

We value your long standing relationship and appreciate you taking the time to provide these insights on your experience!

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Carrie Z.
CFO
Automotivo, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/08/2017

"RUN is a good platform for a global company, easy to use, cost effective & great customer support."

Comentários: Piece of mind that Payroll is done correctly and timely and that our company is compliant with tax & government agencies.

Vantagens: Scalability, portability, reliability, ease of use, security, reporting & customer support are the most valued features when it comes to RUN powered by ADP. Our payrolls can grow or shrink very rapidly. This platform allows us to quickly transition our staff size & allows an international team to onboard, process payroll and terminate employees easily & efficiently. We can work anywhere that there is an internet connection & can focus on our core business and rely on ADP to handle taxes and garnishments. The application is well organized & easy to navigate. Security has greatly improved empowering employees & administrators. Central database is secure while always at my finger tips. Standard reporting & Adhoc reporting features are great! Customer Support deserves lots of credit - they are helpful, professional & supported us with difficult HR & technical questions passing along problems & ideas effectively. Finally, ADP has listened to suggestions & continuosly improved its software since 2010.

Desvantagens: There are two items that I like the least about this software. They are both related. Most important is the lack of a feature allowing us to import our payroll data into the "Payroll Task". When we grow it is very time consuming & cumbersome to key in all the data. A feature to import the payroll data would be fantastic! I do not want to go to another platform, which allows the data from the proprietary Time Tracking software to be imported. ADP has tried to sell me this but RUN is perfect for us - just the payroll processing is more cumbersome when under time crunch & when we have lots of employees working different shifts, at different rates, with OT, double time, etc. Second point is the capability of a payroll administrator being able to input/review/edit the data in the Payroll Task & save it. Should not be able to add or delete the Task and not be able to RUN the task (impound the bank). But my team could help out in different time zones if this 2nd feature would be implemented.

• Avaliado em 07/08/2017
Mike M.
HR Manager
Consultoria de gestão, 11-50 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2018

"Solid HR Platform"

Comentários: Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

Vantagens: We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Desvantagens: Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2018
Becky R.
Veterinária, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/07/2020

"HR and Payroll Support"

Comentários: I have worked with ADP for over 4 years now and anytime someone tries to get me to switch to their company, they just do not measure up to ADP Run.

Vantagens: User friendly. Reports at your fingertips and if you cannot find a report just call the customer service line and they will create or walk you through pulling the report. Their customer service team has always been top notch and helpful. For forms for new employees they have it. Need Policy and Procedures for your office they have it. There is a world of resources through this software that you can easily get to by computer or lets say your out of the office and need to run payroll, no problem they have an app for that as well.

Desvantagens: I honestly do not have a complaint. The only thing I could suggest is on the Payroll Moblie App it would be helpful if I could make employee changes without having to log in to a computer but definitely not a deal breaker.

Becky,

We couldn't be more pleased to hear that our partnership empowers you to handle your human capital management needs with ease -- allowing you to plug that valuable time back into your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the RUN? Mobile App and have passed it along to our product team for review.

Sincerely,
Your RUN? Service Team

• Avaliado em 03/07/2020
Controller
Imobiliárias, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2019

"Reliable, easy, and great customer service"

Comentários: It's extremely user friendly, employees can log in to see pay stubs and reports about their pay, customer service is exceptional, and it's not very costly, considering the amount of time it would take me to do this on my own.

Vantagens: I've had to rely on customer support a few times, whether for questions or the occasional mistake in processing. I've never had an issue that wasn't solved within five minutes. I can open a chat or give them a call, and they either fix it for me or teach me what I need to know. I'm sent a reminder when it's time to run payroll. I especially like that any of the reports can be exported to Excel.

Desvantagens: Once you submit a payroll, you can't edit it. It would be nice if you could complete a payroll, then view some of the resulting reports to identify an errors, then submit it. But, once you click submit, you have to get support involved to change anything. Also, though it's very easy to export any report to Excel, they are formatted to be viewed, not necessarily used for analysis. For example, a report might have multiple occurrences of column titles in the same column as numerical data, in addition to having subtotals in the same column as data. Employee name and date appear above each data set and not on the same row as the data.

por ADP em 11/10/2019

Thank you for your exceptional review of RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient! The RUN? Service Team is always here to provide quality support, right in the moment you need it and we are thrilled to hear that has been your experience.

Your feedback and insights are important to us so that we can continue to deliver you with the products and tools that enhance your business. Our team would be happy to discuss reports in more depth with you, we look forward to hearing from you.

• Avaliado em 03/10/2019
Project Engineer
Construção, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/08/2018

"Makes Payroll Simple and Easy"

Vantagens: I used RUN powered by ADP with a company I previously owned with 5 employees. For probably all business owners doing payroll, withholding, and taxes is the biggest stress. RUN was a simple and easy to use for my payroll. You can change employees hours or wages each week by logging into their web portal. It takes no time at all to process the payroll. For the salary employees it was simple to have a reoccurring payroll payment to them every two weeks. It will send the employees all of their information for their direct deposits. The employee can also login to see all his or her information. Best of all at the end of the year the taxes and forms paperwork is all taken care of for you. They will automatically send out the W2s to the employees. This relieves a lot of stress at the end of the year when it comes to taxes. I had to call customer service a few times for questions and help. Their customer service is top notch and very helpful. They have logged into my computer and showed me everything I needed to know. This is a great option for payroll for businesses.

Desvantagens: The only con I could mention is the cost for the service. Of course we all want things to be less expensive but this was a little more expensive than most payroll services. The quality is outstanding so you definitely get what you pay for. RUN has so many extra features that most do not. Aside from the additional cost for RUN I would still recommend it from all the others I have used.

• Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Pam S.
General Manager
  • Avaliado em 07/03/2018

"Run by ADP makes payroll super easy! Payroll takes me less than 10 minutes with a staff of 30!"

Vantagens: What I like best is how simple and user-friendly it is. The ease of initially setting up an employee can't be beaten. I especially love how fast I get payroll done. Run takes all the guesswork out of payroll. I simply approve what RUN has already done and submit. Payroll is just that easy! Plus I can easily access any payroll, employee or tax document. The best part, if I make a mistake their staff is incredible at finding a solution! They're friendly and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend using Run in conjunction with ADP's ezlabor. You';re employees clock in and get paid under the same system which saves even more time!

Desvantagens: The only flaw I can is that if an employee puts in their 2 week notice, for example, you cannot add it to run in advance. You have to wait until the employee is no longer clocking in/out to update their information. It would have saved a step to be able to put it in immediately when they give notice.

• Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Ashley J.
Administration/ITSpecialist
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 28/12/2018

"RUN Powered by ADP Review"

Comentários: Overall I like ADP because it is a whole lot easier than the old way of doing things and it a lot easier than our other system. There are some quirks with it and it could stand to be a bit more modernized, but even still its a decent service that offers a lot of neat things that can be extremely useful.

Vantagens: As an employee I liked being able to log in and view my W-2s quickly as well as the employee handbook and PTO. As a person who also runs the payroll its nice being able to see an excel type form of all the employees across the board. I like being alerted when money is coming out so I know exactly whats going on especially since the funds came out earlier than what I thought. There is also a nice break down of everything. I like the idea of having all the employee perks that can be added on and will maybe be implementing more in the future. Lastly I liked being able to change some of the other employees banking information without too much of a hassle. There were 2 employees that changed banks shortly after getting ADP and requested their direct deposits go to their new banks and I assumed it would be a hassle to get them set up again, but it was pretty easy.

Desvantagens: It took some time and frustration to set it up and even still its not fully functional as far as the perks that are promised with the service. We have the vendor discounts at different restaurants and stores as well as a retirement plan, but it took a bit of time to set it up because the rep that was assisting us couldn't get through to the customer service. Another thing I was not expecting was that the money was being withdrawn the night before the actual payday. I'm not sure if that is an ADP thing or just how things work sometimes as this is the first time I've run payroll. It was also frustrating having to log into multiple services. As an employee and then to run payroll. I set up 2 log ins, but I feel like if you are an employee running payroll everything should be in 1 space.

• Avaliado em 28/12/2018
Joan m P.
Entreprenuer and Business Owner X 4
Construção
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2017

"The product is getting better over time."

Vantagens: The product is a good product, money value is cost effective, informative, easy to understand. I have used ADP for about 23 years. I have seen several products that were used. Technology moves fast and this product provides future assurance of meeting the technological needs that businesses will be looking for to help run their payrolls. Education of the product and how it links into the unemployment office and keeps records on our employees and their payroll tax needs is also very important The reports that are offered can provide endless data. I am appreciating all these features available to me as I focus on running the company as well. I need quick, friendly and understanding customer service attendants that can help with my unique needs for my employees. It is a product that NEVER CLOSES and this is invaluable as my hours of work never close. Thank you for all the support that is at my fingertips. I would not want it any other way. A product I can count on!

Desvantagens: So many functions on one page that it sometimes loses its value of finding the right page for the right need. Maybe more pages with less on each page would make a person that is just starting out with ADP feel that it is more user friendly product.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2017
Anang M.
Restaurantes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/10/2020

"Glad we went back to ADP"

Comentários: Very positive experience - from product functionality to customer support

Vantagens: ADP works as advertised. Payroll is easy to run, reports are bundled and stored online for easy access. We really love the Employee on-boarding self service feature as it saves us a lot of time and helps minimize errors.

Desvantagens: Not much to dislike - We want to use the HR module but due to cost issues, we will hold off on that. I had the trial run and really liked the Doc Vault features.

por ADP em 26/10/2020

Anang,

We couldn't be happier to welcome you back to ADP and we are thrilled you have been finding value in our products and services.

We value your partnership on your payroll and HCM needs. Our Service Team would love the opportunity to discuss your interest in additional HR features, we look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Your RUN? Service Team

Tim B.
Operations Manager
  • Avaliado em 10/04/2018

"A great way to do payroll by a trusted company"

Vantagens: We have used ADP for a long time at my current company and at previous companies I have worked for. Knowing that ADP created this program gives us peace of mind we don't get with smaller programs or companies. We know that if there is an issue, ADP is there to help us fix it and our dedicated account representative is always checking up on us. The ability to check previous years is great and we are able to keep all of our hire/fire paperwork organized in one place which is great.

Desvantagens: The biggest issue we have run into is that you have to make sure you do payroll right the first time. If you submit payroll and have any issues that need to be fixed or you miss your deadline then there are charges for getting your issue resolved. The fee is understandable and has made us a lot more careful about what we do. Just make sure you triple check before submitting if you don't already.

• Avaliado em 10/04/2018
Bryan F.
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/09/2018

"Once set-up ...works good"

Comentários: Run is a overall a good software because it allows me to focus on running my business and not keeping track of time and submitting tax reports. Before using this software I was spending hours each month capturing time accurately, saving it into spreadsheets, paying my team and filing reports.

Vantagens: Once set-up, this system is a good way to easily manage my payroll. The Run software integrates with the ADP Time and Attendance software which is how my employees clock-in and out each day. I hit 1 button and the software automatically brings in the total hours worked for each person and auto calculates if there is overtime due. The software also allows me to have a file for each employee. Finally, the system captures everything so pulling reports is simple. I can run payroll reports for the whole team or individual employees with the blink of an eye.

Desvantagens: The worst part of this software is getting it set-up. Once I agreed to purchase I got connected with a software installation person. This sounded great except she was in there over seas call center and we had a slight language barrier. It took much longer than it should have but we did get through it. Unfortunately this poor customer service has continued for the whole 2 years I have been on the software. However, typically things works correctly so thankfully I am only calling for support a few times a year.

• Avaliado em 01/09/2018
Assistant Corporate Controller
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2018

"ADP Review"

Comentários: Overall, ADP is a great software. We used it at a prior job for running payroll and it works great. We were able to pull the reports that we needed and run payroll seamlessly. ADP's support staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions that we had.

Vantagens: ADP has a lot of good benefits to the user. First off, the user interface is easy to use. It is fairly easy to learn the system and start navigating its menus. Second, the system is very accurate as one would expect. It makes running payroll fairly easy. It allows users to house employee data and then using that data when running payroll.

Desvantagens: The one con (if you can call it a con) would be that you would have to have some training on how to use the system to get the most benefit out of it. It isn't a system that you can just sit down and play with it for a few hours and be an expert at using it.

• Avaliado em 05/12/2018
Sofi O.
Recruiter
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/11/2018

"ADP: The Ultimate Payroll Solution"

Comentários: I wish I could go back to RUN or upgrade to Workforce Now. ADP 411 still helps me when I call needing advice or information and I'm not even a customer anymore. I have zero complaints about ADP. From the service to the functionality to the design, they have always delivered excellence in my experience.

Vantagens: It's simple enough to navigate even if you haven't used RUN before. The features are organized in a way that makes sense, and if you have any trouble you can always call and someone will help you. The support is hands-down the best "feature" because ADP service is above and beyond what you get elsewhere. The guidance they offer is sound and they do everything they can to seek more informed recommendations if you ever have a grey-area question. They also prepare filings on time and without error.

Desvantagens: The only thing I disliked was that we outgrew RUN at my current company and had to upgrade to a solution that suits businesses with 50+ FTE headcount. ADP does offer other platforms that serve a larger scale, so it's not a big deal as long as you upgrade to another ADP product. I would never recommend switching to another provider. It's been a nightmare for me to be forced to work with a new company which I won't name here. You can't even call them a competitor because they do 5% of the work ADP did for me and they charge twice the price.

• Avaliado em 27/11/2018
Garrett S.
Junior Editor
Entretenimento, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/04/2019

"A few rough edges"

Vantagens: It's great having a platform to check my daily punches, pay statements, and time off requests. I can always trust that my requests will go where they need to without needing to follow up in a separate email.

Desvantagens: There have been times where the website has been late recognizing my morning punch in, which has led to some confusion with my manager. Navigation on the mobile app feels a little counter intuitive compared to the main website, namely with pulling up my full time card; it would be great if the Clock page on the app had a shorcut to jump straight to the Time card page so I could easily access the full breakdown of my hours. Also, though this is a small nitpick, the fact that the login page doesn't offer a simple prompt to re-enter your password drives me just a little nuts.

• Avaliado em 01/04/2019