Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Wellyx

Wellyx fitness, salon & spa software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Saiba mais sobre o Wellyx

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Countries

Countries

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Wellyx before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Clive P.
General Manager in GB
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5 há 4 semanas New

Comentários: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

Vantagens:

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Desvantagens:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla S.
Duty Manager in GB
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

The CRM for health clubs!

5 há 2 meses New

Comentários: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Vantagens:

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Desvantagens:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!