Avaliações do Wellyx

Sobre Wellyx

Wellyx is Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Saiba mais sobre o Wellyx

5,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Wellyx tem uma classificação geral de 5 em 5 estrelas com base em 5 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (5)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Wellyx antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (5)

Clive P.
General Manager, GB
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

Vantagens:

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Desvantagens:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla S.
Duty Manager, GB
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

The CRM for health clubs!

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Vantagens:

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Desvantagens:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!

Isabella G.
Manager, Paquistão
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

Vantagens:

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

Desvantagens:

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.

Scott H.
Manager, GB
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

No chance of getting better software

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I must say it is so far so good. It has a significant impact on the way I look at my business
right now. It is in the refined form to help me meet the vision I have set to achieve in the
long run. It has made my life easy and closer to my future.

Vantagens:

It provides a great user experience not only for businesses but also for customers. The experience of using it is more than utilizing a booking software.

Desvantagens:

All the features of this software have provided numerous benefits to my business. But one thing I felt missing is that it doesn’t give access to the recorded classes. I think there is a strong need to introduce this feature in this software.

Nicole C.
Director, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Great Support

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I enjoy using Wellyx.

Vantagens:

There is always great tech support when I need help with something in the system or if I need something added. There is great membership management functionality options. It manages POS and attendance tracking very easily.

Desvantagens:

The site could load faster. It would be good if trainers could change and book appointments on the Staff App. I am still waiting on some reporting to be improved and updated, and I am waiting on some improvements to the auto service SMS reminders. I would also like if Wellyx would integrate with Google Calendar for my trainers use.