Avaliações do respond.io

Sobre respond.io

Respond.io is a business messaging platform that connects contacts from any channel to every team.

Saiba mais sobre o respond.io

Não disponível

Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O respond.io tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 6 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (6)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Classificar por

Você já usou o respond.io antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (6)

Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

No knowledge needed

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to use app, you can have your bot up and running in a matter of minutes. But the main feature is that Rocketbots will work as a hub for all your communications, and with their AI algorithm eventually you will have to spend less time talking with your visitors.

Desvantagens:

They don't have a mobile app yes, only works on the browser.

Raluca
PR Specialist, Roménia
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

More meaningful conversations with your customers

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Amazing!

Vantagens:

Ease of use, accessibility, easy automation of your messages, user-friendly interface, a lot of time saved, avoiding crammed messages.

Desvantagens:

Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I'll make sure to come back with another review if something changes.

Justin
Web Developer, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Fastest functionality growing and user interface improvement software I purchased

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Despite the fact that I bought it during lifetime deal more than one and half year ago, I only started using a month ago as I only start to materialize my startup. But I logged in whenever I receive feature update email and user interface changes. Easy deployment, and very comprehensive support to all messaging platforms available. They improved features so much that they have to abandon old one, re-write and give it a new name. Having a mobile app makes my life easy tremendously.

Desvantagens:

Nothing for me currently. But I believe the need to learn new workflows and user interface will challenge some users.

Pranay
In-charge of Operations and Partnerships, Nepal
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Awesome product with awesome customer support

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

They guided me through the product very well. The customer support on WhatsApp was instantly available and they answered all my questions. Awesome job!

Desvantagens:

The ability to send bulk WhatsApp template messages from the dashboard is currently not available. But it seems like they are going to launch this feature in the coming weeks.

Roxana
Roxana
Head of Marketing, Roménia
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Powerful conversations with our customers!

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: I love it! We no longer have crammed conversations spread around several tools.

Vantagens:

I love that I can manage all the conversations from one place and assign my team to specific conversations.

Desvantagens:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment, I’ll edit the review later if needed.

Avaliador Verificado
Head Employer Success, Índia
Internet, 501-1 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Alternativas consideradas:

Reimagine B2B Omnichannel Chat Conversations

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Love it absolutely and have adapted this for over two years at my employer and have cheer-led it's implementation and daily usage.

Vantagens:

Respond.io has the best customer support I have seen for a B2B Chat support service. It has extremely easy integration and implementation and the time to train a support representative on the product is a magically low compared to any competition in the international market today.

Desvantagens:

Analytics could be improved significantly. It is very hard to see various data cuts and customise service SLAs in a very inflexible reporting system. Complexity of using the product is very high.