Sobre HeySpace

Software colaborativo que combina gestão de tarefas e recursos de comunicação. Atualize a comunicação da sua equipe para o próximo nível.

Saiba mais sobre o HeySpace

Vantagens:

Multispace, inviting friends, especially price and support.

Desvantagens:

Anyone need a mobile app nowadays. Another stuff is card cover is unavailable for display which is bad if you want to show some visual ideas.

Notas do HeySpace

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,9
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O HeySpace tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 22 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o HeySpace antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (22)

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer, África do Sul
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Everything you need in one software

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

My colleagues and I love HeySpace. It is easy to use, convenient and you can manage your tasks and deadlines all in one app. It is definitely a tool that ensures effective workflow and team communication which is important. The interface is modern and user-friendly not overwhelming with unnecessary features and tools. I'm pleased with it.

Desvantagens:

I have nothing negative to say about HeySpace because it offers everything I need in one solution.

Tymoteusz
Manager, Polónia
Instituições religiosas, 11-50 funcionários

My experience with HeySpace

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It really helps in daily work. Good tool for GTD method.

Vantagens:

Kanban view, overwatch, my tasks, simple UI

Desvantagens:

App is unstable on macOS, and there is no dedicated app for ipadOS

Alternativas consideradas: Asana

Founder, Alemanha
Capital de risco e capital privado, 11-50 funcionários

It's Ok

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been a useful tool, but given the new pricing we won't likely stay users.

Vantagens:

It's easy enough to use, functional, no frills, the trello boards and chat are nice to have together.

Desvantagens:

The pricing is expensive given the poorer UI and functionality.. For example Slack and Microsoft for teams are cheaper.

Alternativas consideradas: Basecamp

Razões para escolher o HeySpace: Loss of content on slack

Software anterior: Slack

Razões para mudar para o HeySpace: Pricing

há 2 anos

Thank you for your review. We're working on improving our UI and adding some missing features.

Andrew
CEO, Japão
Jogos de computador, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

A modern, friendly and easy to use platform.

Vantagens:

HeySpace is a modern, friendly and easy to use platform for task management. For small businesses and general use, it is perfect, as it is not overly complex and bloated with unnecessary tools. It has the tools needed for kanban style task management, collaboration and tracking. It also allows tasks to be assigned to more than one user, a feature many other similar systems lack. I have recommended this tool to friends outside of business also, as a tracking system for their daily lives, chores etc.

Desvantagens:

There is little to dislike about this platform, especially for those looking for something simple.

Víctor Joel
Víctor Joel
IT Director, México
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários

Great for Kanban!

Comentários: Task Management for IT and Commercial Operations

Vantagens:

I was looking for an online platform that could help me with my Kanban boards, and HeySpace is perfect for it. It allows me to document each card in great detail while keeping track of the whole project

Desvantagens:

I would welcome an integration with Google

Kamil
Business Developer, Polónia
Fonte da avaliação

One tool for collaboration.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love HeySpace, it is great tool for collaboration. There is all that needed - chat, board, calendar, timeline, video calls and guests (we added our clients to HeySpace).

Vantagens:

HeySpace has a lot of features that are easy to use and deploy. I like how HeySpace shows chat, board, calendar and timeline in one tool.

Desvantagens:

Maybe HeySpace could be a little faster.

Pawel
Pawel
Official Member of Forbes Communications Council, Polónia
Organização cívica e social, 11-50 funcionários

The best workplace ever

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The tool has combined the efficiency of communication with the projects to which we can switch with a single click. Besides, HeySpace allows one to create multiple WorkSpaces that can be used to organize workflow management spaces for different groups of teams, customers, and partners.

Vantagens:

I love like HeySpace shows boards and tasks. We have trello + slack in one place.

I wait for the mobile app. It seems to be available in Autumn 2018

Rachita
Founder, Alemanha
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

Truly useful tool!

It makes Project Management easier for my team

Desvantagens:

There was once the app crashed and we didn't know why. Apart from that, I like the tool

Patryk
Boss, Polónia
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2-10 funcionários

Review

Vantagens:

Multispace, inviting friends, especially price and support

Desvantagens:

lack of search, lack of dark mode, mobile app

Amy
Graphic Designer, Austrália
Relações públicas e comunicações, 2-10 funcionários

Great freelance tool

Vantagens:

Ease of use and collaboration friendly. Tasks are so clear and organised

Desvantagens:

There's nothing that comes to mind, very happy

Krishna
CMO, Índia
Hardware, 2-10 funcionários

Best of two worlds Trello + Slack = Hey Space

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great way to put your team together and manage tasks, really loving this app. Hoping for more features coming soon.

Vantagens:

I had to use trello for task management and slack for team communication, but hey.space has solved it by getting communication and task management together. Instead of having to apps We have replaced them with hey.space. Messages can be changed to tasks which is a great thing.

Desvantagens:

Though they have a very good idea, they still need to polish the app, I am waiting to their desktop and mobile apps

há 2 anos

Thank you for your feedback! Mobile and desktop apps are already available.

Raphael
CTO, Suíça
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good but could be even better

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: We feel that it's a new software due to little bugs that we experienced. But the benefit overcome this issue.
A mini wiki for each space could be good to have

Vantagens:

easy to use, task management integrated, channels organisation

Desvantagens:

no dark mode, google drive integration could be better, after computer sleep the app crash and need close/start.

Linda
Web developer, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Zero learning collaboration tool

Vantagens:

It's pretty light weight so you can pick it up and use it straight away. The features provided by the free version is enough for a small team (e.g. 3 p). Since it's pretty light weight, I even use it to keep track of my own todo tasks.

Desvantagens:

Push notifications seemed to stop working after the free trial period. I have to refresh to see the updates from my collaborators. Since I didn't pay for it, I can't really complain!

Georgios
Civil Engineer, Grécia
Engenharia civil, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very helpful and promising

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: With Heyspace we can have a visual of the most important projects and tasks and we can have devoted chat spaces for every one of them

Vantagens:

The fact that it combines kanban with chat

Desvantagens:

The fact that for the time being there is no search within all the data (i.e. chats, cards etc). If the sarch is improved it would be the one of the best!!!

Resposta do TimeCamp

há 7 meses

Hi Georgios, thank you very much for your opinion! Your feedback is very precious to us. Referring to the cons, we are working to improve this feature. Stay tuned!

Kate
Kate
Freelance Translator, Polónia
Tradução e localização, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing task management and collaboration software!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's a convenient and easy-to-use tool with lots of useful features.

Vantagens:

First of all, it's completely free! I love that it's a combination of Slack and Trello. It has all my tasks in one place and I can easily communicate with my team and clients thanks to the feature of creating several workspaces. It really enhances my work.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it doesn't work on mobile but it's a tiny defect.

Zsofia
Quality Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for managing projects

Vantagens:

I like the many features I can set up on each card. It is very easy to use and very customizable. It makes managing projects very easy.

Desvantagens:

In the free version, I was not able to access some important tools (such as the My tasks, Overwatch, or the Timeline feature). It would be nice to have the video chat feature available in the free version as well.

Cuong
Cuong
Assistant Project Officer, Vietname
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The quality simple task manager with chat built-in inside for team work

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I use Heyspace to create a small team that writes the article together.

Vantagens:

It's free but truly quality. It performs really stable. Kaban is good and supports markdown syntax in the description as well. The progress selection saves time to manage the task progress. Comment system is good to include team mention, file, emoji support.

Desvantagens:

1. Lack of mobile app is the big disadvantage with me right now. Anyone need a mobile app nowadays. 2. Another stuff is card cover is unavailable for display which is bad if you want to show some visual ideas. 3. Lack of universal search for all boards that help me quickly search any cards from the dashboard instead of going to the single board to search.

Stanislava
owner, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 2-10 funcionários

Convenient & Intuitive Task Management Tool

Vantagens:

It is very user friendly, straightforward and offers the necessary features to keep individuals/teams organized. The Free version offers enough features which is helpful for a small business that is starting out.

Desvantagens:

The tool is great, so far nothing negative comes to mind.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
Social Media Manager, Polónia
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários

Simply amazing!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It changed our team collaboration entirely. I'm happy my friend recommended me it!

Vantagens:

I was tired of jumping from Trello to Slack to manage and discuss the projects. HeySpace lets me do it in one place, effortlessly!

Desvantagens:

Just the leading color - violet is not my favorite :)

Avaliador Verificado
CTO, Coreia do Sul

Amazing piece of software

Combines Slack and Trello functionality into one

Desvantagens:

No mobile app yet, but they say they are working on it

Avaliador Verificado
React Developer, Polónia

Great app

Vantagens:

The combination of tasks and chat is very useful

Desvantagens:

Letters are hard to read and left menu smaller

Christie
Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use task management platform

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Very easy to use with straightforward task management using boards and cards. Very similar to Trello. Organizes conversations, tasks and due dates of projects.

Desvantagens:

Because of the simplicity of the platform it may not be suitable for more complex task management.

há 2 anos

Thank you for your opinion! We want to keep HeySpace simple and easy-to-use, so it sure might not be for more advanced project management.