Avaliações do Milldesk

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Milldesk

O Milldesk é um software completo que une os melhores recursos de Help desk e Service Desk

Saiba mais sobre o Milldesk

Exibindo 5 avaliações

Oscar daniel L.
Gerente de Proyectos
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2019

"The best option for helpdesk"

Comentários: We had our own helpdek tool but we had a total damage and we had to find out a quick solution to manage our SLAs and other service tickets. Somebody in my company told me about milldesk, and I talked with CSR, who gave me the free test and after that, we decided to get a full package for our company.

Vantagens: I like everithing of Milldek, because this tool helped us to improve our helpdesk service. The most I like is the advantage to get control of all activities inside and outside the company. I can manage the tickets from my cellphone easily.

Desvantagens: Maybe the price, I know about some options for free, at least in latinamerica.

• Avaliado em 15/02/2019
Victor A.
Administrative
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano

" Milldesk Review"

Comentários: I am part of the team that evaluated and made the decision to purchase this application. We think it was a very good decision.
Even though we do not use all the potentialities of the application, it has been a great advance in the management of our support area.

Vantagens: * It is an easy-to-use, friendly tool with no access problems
* It has (almost) everything I need for my job
* Is stable. We have not had interruptions during its use. Est + a always available.
*The quality of the application and the speed improved considerably when they switched to the HTML5 version

Desvantagens: * He preferred his task barrier in the previous version (it was simpler and more efficient). Sometimes, less is more.
* Currently, being an application that solves our needs very well, there are details in its graphics that are not very efficient. For example, excess left-bar buttons. It would be optimal if they allowed the user to parameterize this aspect according to their own needs.
* The reports could be more precise. Even perhaps they could make it easier for the user to build them based on certain parameters.

Moara S.
IT Director
Importação e exportação, 13-50 funcionários

"Milldesk CSC"

Comentários: Obtain measurement of helpdesk efficiency

Vantagens: It allows my team to organize daily and recurrent tasks

Desvantagens: It is not easy to manage the subordinate tasks - there is no way to prioritize

Felipe F.
IT Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários

"Milldesk system"

Comentários: The deployment of milldesk has added great value to our business, contributing to service improvement, SLA controls, description and creation of a service catalog, allowing a broad knowledge of all services provided, as well as improved customer relationship management.

Vantagens: What attracts us most in the milldesk system are its ITIL-based functionality and structure, allowing for optimal management of IT demands, as well as continuous improvement.

Desvantagens: It does not have locale grouping to apply to the request, technician, and catalog services viewer and shareer filters.

Fernando V.
System Analyst
Materiais de construção, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/03/2019

"Efficient, simple to access and to work"

Comentários: We are solving I.T. problems with Milldesk, and planning to expand for other areas on our enterprise, we can access from phone, from our home pc, we can provide support from anywhere.

Vantagens: Work on cloud, no need of install any software, good and fast support, all changes are recorded.

Desvantagens: I missed some kind of access configuration. And I think the mobile app can be better.