15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Supremo Remote Desktop

Sobre Supremo Remote Desktop

Supremo é um software de desktop remoto fácil de usar, seguro, mas acessível para Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, e Linux.

Saiba mais sobre o Supremo Remote Desktop

Vantagens:

Easy access, easy installation, make better supermo for iOS.

Desvantagens:

Does not have 2FA Auth, what is needed to give garanties that no one could access computers without permission if some ATO happens.

Notas do Supremo Remote Desktop

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Supremo Remote Desktop tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 437 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Supremo Remote Desktop antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (437)

Marcio
Marcio
Analista, Brasil
Software, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Otimo software de acesso remoto

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Acesso remoto aos usuarios que estao fora da planta e/ou dentro do departamento

Vantagens:

Qualidade na conexao, praticidade de utilizacao e compartilhamento de arquivos.

Desvantagens:

Gosto do software como um todo, uma melhoria poderia ser feita no acesso de teclas de atalho.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Soluções em T.I., Brasil

Theo Best Remoto Access

Vantagens:

A simplicidade de configuração e a alta eficiência do suporte com o Supremo o torna uma ferramenta indispensável para os profissionais de T.I.

Desvantagens:

Uma atualização que seria extremamente útil seria poder apagar a tela e travar teclado e mouse durante o suporte.

Account Manager, Portugal

Best Remote Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We do all the helpdesk and remote support with supremo. All perfect!!

Vantagens:

Very easy to install and use and low use of resources

Desvantagens:

Request for assitance hould be an great improvement

há 2 anos

Hello Rafael, we'd like to inform you that we have just released the Support Queue feature, that allows your customers to send a support request via Supremo. You can then receive and manage the support requests in your Supremo Console account, creating your Support Team. For more information: https://www.supremocontrol.com/supremo-professional/ Kind regards

Muhammad
Chief Internal Auditor, Paquistão
Serviços financeiros, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Effective Virtual Platform

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Supremo Remote Desktop remotely access and control PCs further it can be used for a virtual meeting by sharing screen even it can be used for a group to consider specific problem by sharing their screens. It is powerful, easy and complete solution that supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android therefore it allows connection to any machine anywhere in the world.

Vantagens:

You just need password to connect a remote desktop rather waiting acceptance of that person, therefore that remote PC may be off. New version seems more modern interface. It is reliable and secure and can be accessed only on the permission of the person at other side. Its powerful data transfer protocol helps to connect remote PCs without any configuration.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it becomes difficult to operate as it lags. It is user friendly, however, mobile version is not so simple. It does not support printer. Connectivity problem irritates therefore users need strong internet connection.

ano passado

Dear Muhammad, thanks for your feedback. Some issues might be related to the stability of the internet connection. For any further technical issues, please contact us at https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ so we can provide you with assistance. Supremo also supports Remote Printing. More details at https://www.supremocontrol.com/tutorials/how-to-print-remotely-with-supremo/ Thank you, The Staff

Arturo
Director, México

Disenchanted Custommer

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Supremo does the job, but leaves a lot to be desired in connection reliability.We really hope you take a good dive into this situation.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use, has good price. It let us take full control of remote host so we can configure Windows on remote side.

Desvantagens:

Very frequent disconnections. Our Internet service is stable and very reliable, and after over 2 yr of use we are sure Supremo can be improved. TeamViewer does not present this problem.Maybe Supremo needs a mirror server in North America. If there is, we don't know or have no access.

Juan
CEO, México

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

My best choice for remote desktop

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I solve my every day needs of remote support with Supremo

Vantagens:

The software is very Ease of use and has all the features I need

Desvantagens:

I have all the feautures I need, maybe it will improve the Android version

Nigel
IT Support, GB
Rede de computadores, Profissional autônomo

Easy to Use, Easy to Fix

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Been using it for 3 or 4 use, still using it, recommended to my collegues and they using it, so the cost is good, the easy of use is good .

Vantagens:

It easy to use, easy for my client to download, once connected to a desktop I can fix 95% issue.

Desvantagens:

When used on a domain network, if end-user run in their profile, I have difficulty in using as Administrator, they have to enter the Admin login details and then I lose control of Supremo.

Philip
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great remote software, easy to setup and good value

Vantagens:

I really like how simple it is to get this software working on a clients machine and how it has exactly the features that I need. It's a lot less money than other competitors for a license and it pretty much does the exact same thing.

Desvantagens:

Compared to other products, the network lag is a little more noticeable. I'm not sure why this is, but it is not a huge deal because I am saving a lot of money on the product and I am willing to deal with a slight delay.

Pierre
M., França

Coming From Teamv... experience

Vantagens:

Great software for reasonable cost. Licencing much better compared to others (and particularly the one above (no problem when transfering licence to another new PC !) ...

Desvantagens:

Using chars in interactive session password comes with some difficulties when discussing with customers by phone (did you say "u", no "o", plesae restart ....) ...Only numbers was (before) a better solution for me ...

Kurt
Manager, Bélgica
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

THE alternative

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Started 20 years ago with LogMeIn. Went over to Teamviewer.
Had to search a new solution to give support to my customers as Teamviewer was way to expensive.
Supremo is the only tool that suits me perfectly at a low price.
Never had to contact the support as the software never let me down.

Vantagens:

Ease-of-use Had to wait for Mac support but now it's there ! Contact-list Branding

Desvantagens:

No negative remarks. Just needed to have a lot of patience for the MacOS support

Heberth
Web developer, Peru
Internet, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

A very convincing remote access software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: When I got to know this software I did not have many expectations due to the bad experiences I had had with other similar software. That's why I tried the free version at the beginning and I was immediately surprised by the ease of use it has, the friendly interface in which it groups all its tools helps a lot for this, but it also performs its functions effectively (without presenting unexpected errors as happens in other software) and with secure connections.

Vantagens:

I started using it for work for free and ended up purchasing the paid subscription, since the price compared to other software is cheaper on an annual plan, plus I can install the software on an unlimited number of devices to which I need to connect remotely. Thanks to that and other aspects I mentioned before like its ease of use, security, efficiency and multiplatform support it is my remote access software par excellence.

Desvantagens:

There's not much to reproach it for really, it's a fantastic software, but maybe if it provided some benefits to its loyal users such as a rewards program it would be better than it already is.

Alessandro
Alessandro
CEO, Itália
Desenvolvimento de programas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Remote power user that works in almost every use case

Comentários: Just works.

Vantagens:

Whenever you need full control of a remote desktop, especially when you need to do administrator-level jobs (eg. installing software).

Desvantagens:

I feel sometimes uncomfortable with some customers with the fact that remote user wins over local user when using the mouse. Useful but I feel that I'm having too much control. User interface is very effective but not so stylish.

Rui
CEO, Portugal
Fonte da avaliação

Good solution on remote desktop.

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Give support to our customers.

Vantagens:

It is a good and afordable solution to replace Teamviewer.

João Paulo
SysAdmin, Portugal
Rede de computadores, 2 - 10 funcionários

My review

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far so good. Could and should be better in the future

Vantagens:

Cheapest solution in the market but with some flaws

Desvantagens:

Multimonitor support, gets pricey above the minimum, especially for a small business like mine

Jesus
CEO, Espanha

Simple and effective

Vantagens:

Personalization Speed and integration remote printing

Desvantagens:

price per site poor back panel security options

há 2 anos

Dear Jesus, we kindly ask you to suggest missing features or options by contacting us here: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ We are constantly working to introduce new features and improvements to Supremo and we welcome suggestions from our customers! Thank you in advance. Best regards

Fabian
In, Equador

Supremo Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have used the software for several years, giving remote support to my clients, and I have not had any problems.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and installation is the main feature

Desvantagens:

For the job he did, it's perfect. Easy to use, does not require a difficult installation process.

Raul
Technical support, Espanha
Automação industrial, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Supremo my favoutite desktop app

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: So far all experiences have been positive.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, good price and great features

Desvantagens:

No complaints at the moment. It fits perfectly to our requirements.

Owner, Dinamarca

Easy Remote control with High Security

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Big help in my business supporting my customers

Vantagens:

Easy installation , user friendly and fast connection.

Desvantagens:

Have not Found any problems, every function works

Daniel
Chief, Suíça
Materiais de construção, 2 - 10 funcionários

Professionel Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Help me by question with account departement

Vantagens:

All my platforms are supportet ( only Android to PC )

Connecting from PC to Android devices not possible

Jesús
Admin, Espanha

SUPREMO balance quality - price

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Price according to its functions.

Desvantagens:

A window may appear at the end of the connection thanking you for using the service and giving you the option to fill out a satisfaction survey

borja
IT Manager, Espanha
Serviços meio ambientais, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The keys to buy "SupRemo"

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We use SupRemo on a daily basis with end users and also with all servers, both physical and virtual. It allows us to carry out 99% of incidents from our computer without having to move.

Vantagens:

SupRemo is an ideal software for network administrators who are dedicated to solving endpoint incidents. It is easy to use and by activating the unattended mode you don't have to need the user.

Desvantagens:

The only drawback we found is not having implemented the module to be able to control mobile phones. Other programs can do it.

Lee
Director, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect for remote support.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've used this now for 4 years and have very few problems. It's perfect for what I need.

Vantagens:

The fact you can install this as a service and enable un-attended remote access to servers etc is superb. It's also very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The address book is a bit "clunky", it works okay it's just not very intuitive.

Guy
prime analyst, Canadá

Fast, Easy, secure remote desktop

Vantagens:

Very easy and fast to deploy. Customizable and portal management

Desvantagens:

sometime service unavailable here in CANADA

há 2 anos

Hi Guy, in order to investigate the service unavailable problem and provide you with remote assistance, you can contact us at this link: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ Kind regards

Luis
CIO, Portugal
Rede de computadores, 2 - 10 funcionários

Supremo Tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very helpfull to give support to our clients. We decrease the time of response to our client tickets and reduce the need to go to client installations.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and fetures that is vailable.

Desvantagens:

We never like the price even if it is low comparing to other solutions

IT Manager, Espanha
Fonte da avaliação

Supremo is a great utility

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Ease of use and installation for end customers

Desvantagens:

slightly slower operating speed than competitors. cannot sort files on transfer screen