Social Media Marketing The Easy Way!

Avaliado em 13/11/2019
Joshua R.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It was a bit rocky getting started because I was overwhelmed with options, but once I went through the available tutorials and some YouTube reviews, I was able to confidently post and save a ton of time.

Vantagens: ContentStudio is a one-stop-shop for your social media marketing needs. It allows you to search topics of interest, share found articles, create new articles and share across your linked social accounts & blogs, find influencers in your niche, analyse your social accounts to see where to improve, and a whole lot more. There are some SMM alternatives to ContentStudio, but none we've found offer quite as much, nor are as affordable. The alternatives require you to have multiple software subscriptions and bounce between them to have the same functionality. One of the coolest features is you can do all this from your mobile phone while relaxing on the beach!

Desvantagens: Support has been very friendly and deals with the issues I've raised which is great, but often I find it's email-only support since we don't reside in the same timezone (so chat is not available when I'm at work). Would love to see 24/7 chat support, but this is not expected. Having so many features in your software is a double-edged sword. There's a ton of options which can be overwhelming for new users. Better documentation would go a long way to ease the onboarding process. I'm sure they'll get there!

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Ken I.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Vantagens: Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas. This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms. This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Desvantagens: There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together. There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

A solid platform and a rising star

Avaliado em 09/09/2019
Rasmus bernt K.
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment)
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Vantagens: I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Desvantagens: As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

Avaliado em 09/03/2019
Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Papel e produtos florestais, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Vantagens: As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Desvantagens: I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

Avaliado em 08/09/2019
Kristin B.
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.

Vantagens: 1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard).
2. Ability to add RSS feeds.
3. Ability to compose content within the platform.
4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment.
5. Automation and integration capabilities
6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options

Desvantagens: I don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Avaliado em 07/06/2018
Paul S.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Verified person making review. Easy.

Vantagens: To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!

Desvantagens: Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Avaliado em 20/09/2018
Lindsay S.
Design, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Vantagens: SO many features! - You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app
- Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.)
- Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content.
- Ability to schedule posts
- The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content.
- Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension.
- Responsive and fun on social media

Desvantagens: I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it. - I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock!
- Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Very nice tool for social media automation

Avaliado em 21/03/2019
Piotr C.
Board Member
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Vantagens: During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2.
They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome.
They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use.
Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts::
*DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche
--->Topics with trending topics and quotas
-->Search - toll for searching trending posts
*PUBLISH
--> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft'
--> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views
--> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media',
Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen'
*ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon!
They have public Roadmap

Desvantagens: For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!

Avaliado em 24/08/2019
David J.
Online Marketing Consultant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

Vantagens: Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

Desvantagens: Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

Blown Away - There is nothing like it

Avaliado em 10/06/2019
Chris S.
Marketing Manager
Varejistas, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Concerning Version 2.0, There was nothing so far that I don't like about ContentStudio. The ui is modern, functional and intuitive. It has robust features without cluttery navigation. ContentStudio is a solution for many different challenges that I was facing, eg. the coordination of the different social media channels, the discovering relevant content, for curation and inspiration, formatting the content once found and working with different teammates. Another bonus is the degree of training and "how-to's" about using the products that they provide.

Desvantagens: Lack of JotUrl support is a big deal for me, and nearly a deal killer. They have said that they intend support JotURl soon, so that will make ContentStudio a perfect option.

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Avaliado em 12/05/2019
Tim M.
Circus Owner
Entretenimento, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Vantagens: Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Desvantagens: To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

All in One Social Media Tool

Avaliado em 13/04/2019
Robert E.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Vantagens: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Desvantagens: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

Avaliado em 06/06/2019
Muhammad yulian N.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Vantagens: I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

Desvantagens: It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

Indispensable Social Media Marketing Suite

Avaliado em 07/11/2019
Aditya K.
Managing Partner
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Have been mostly satisfied with content studio. Is very helpful for content curation for blogs and running automated campaigns. Has the scope for growing into a great social media software.

Vantagens: Almost the perfect Social Media Marketing Suite. I had bought it primarily for its excellent content discovery feature as I had other options for automated social media posting. But the way this application has evolved over the past year is amazing. Now they have added the Analytics and Influencer modules with other tools like insights and social inbox which makes the software a must have if you are into social media marketing. The Content discovery tool is awesome and I have relied completely on this tool for all my content curation needs across a variety of niches for my blogs and websites. It has never dissappointed.

Desvantagens: It needs to develop some advanced features like to be able to auto-tag posts with UTM parameters, a better way of evergreen posting etc. Then it could be the swiss army knife of Social media marketing.

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

Avaliado em 21/03/2019
Joshua R.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Vantagens: ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

Desvantagens: The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!

Avaliado em 24/01/2019
Leah P.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!

Vantagens: I have been more than satisfied with ContentStudio in general. It has made sharing on social media and most importantly, having the right content to share on social media, so easy! I get really great engagement from the posts that my VA and I share from ContentStudio's discovery tabs and now having the mobile app allows me to share quick updates and last minute things to my SM followers as well. And just today, I had a really great experience with customer service/support! Adil was so helpful and ready to jump on a call with me in an instant to figure out my issue. It actually took a minute for us to connect because of time differences, but he was always kind and patient about finding a time and today we finally did - he solved my issue within minutes!

Desvantagens: I really can't think of any cons. It really has made everything so much easier.

The only tool you’ll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence

Avaliado em 31/08/2019
Faisal F.
Business Strategist
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

Vantagens: I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it’s a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Desvantagens: Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But it’s not a dealbreaker for sure.

ContentStudio does it all

Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Proprietor
Internet, Profissional autônomo

Vantagens: -Trustworthy scheduling
-Content Discovery
-Composer preview can be trusted

Desvantagens: -No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Avaliado em 08/06/2018
Jason D.
Data Management Specialist
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.

Desvantagens: There's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic better. I have had issues using RSS feeds where I can only add a couple and then any attempt to add more results in an error saying that "this feed already exists," which obviously it doesn't. However, I have just got off a call with their support who says that this will be investigated and fixed soonest. I wish there was a way to unshorten links on the fly, similar to Buffer, but there isn't. So, only a few minor niggles.

A hidden gem with huge potential

Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Managing Director
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.

Vantagens: We like the way the software helps you research topics and helps with ideas on what to post. Also helpful is the way the account can be split into separate sub-accounts for managing multiple clients. It has got some great integrations, especially with url shorteners and also has UTM embedded! We love the scheduling features, we think these are ahead of its game. This software is already superb and has got some serious potential.

Desvantagens: There are still some improvements that can be made, but these are not so much as in "cons" as they are potential updates on a roadmap. We would like the ability to set the times when repeating a post, also to be able to add to the queue and repeat a post at the same time. Maybe add a section with already created pics/images/memes to share?

Brilliant Piece of Software

Avaliado em 21/02/2019
Kevin F.
Mr
Mobiliário, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Vantagens: Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again.
This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

Desvantagens: I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.

Avaliado em 08/06/2018
Tim P.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Absolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!

Vantagens: The best source for content I've found. So easy to use, truly anyone can use it. Searching by keyword is awesome. Using both Feedly and your own feeds is fantastic. The superior automation allows me to schedule for weeks in advance always knowing I'm get top notch content. Also the ability to preview the full content prior to selecting it. Very nice feature to put your own groups together really allows you to find what you want instantly. Waqar and his entire team are incredible if you need help or have any questions. Many others could learn a lot by how they take care of their customers. They make you feel like they appreciate you. For me ContentStudio.io is NOT optional. It's a must have and I used it every day. Thanks again to Waqar and your entire team. We appreciate you!

Desvantagens: What I like least about it is .... the fact I didn't find it until last November!! There's nothing to NOT like about ContentStudio.io
In my opinion there is none better.

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Mark Y.
Sales Specialist
Publicidade e marketing, 5001-10 000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

Vantagens: ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Desvantagens: Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Semi retired
Escritório executivo, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Vantagens: I've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice. Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc. But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.

Desvantagens: There are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Very solid tools for the right use cases

Avaliado em 25/11/2019
Oliver B.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: ContentStudio has some great auto and semi-auto social curation tools which, when set up correctly, save a ton of time for queuing social posts. It's capable of posting to a wide range of platforms.

Desvantagens: I'd like there to be more filtering options, especially on the video posting from YouTube, where I'd like to see negative keyword filtering like they offer on articles.