Great multi-currency POS and inventory solution for online vendors and real-world merchants

Avaliado em 28/09/2017
Rhian L.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Was able to recommend this to clients as a professional but cost-effective solution.

Vantagens: The interface is clearly signposted and easy for merchants to use who may not be very technical, and the product works very well indeed, doing exactly what is says. Additionally, it's one of very few solutions which allows vendors to accept cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies. The simple interface makes it suitable for parts of the world where there may be limited internet connectivity, lowering the barrier to participating in the digital payments economy for merchants who have low-volume businesses. Yet it is equally suitable for large-scale enterprises. The added support chat feature is really helpful. I'd regard it as my go-to solution for client websites with e-commerce needs, as it is comprehensive and user-friendly. The additional option for a free shop subdomain is a brilliant idea.

Desvantagens: It's difficult to think of negatives. I can think of some additional 'nice to haves' like plugins for existing ecommerce sites like WordPress to make integration easier where merchants already have an online presence, but overall it gets a big thumbs-up!

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Quid Systems em 03/10/2017

Thank you Ms. Lewis for our stellar review! Your recommendations of Quid POS to merchants both small and large is appreciated. We build solutions for clients just like yours and always welcome any feedback. Please stay in touch...

Best POS I ever used! Fully featured , multiple currencies, category inventory control and more.

Avaliado em 27/09/2017
Arturo D.
IT Analyst
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Keeps track of all of my inventory, transactions, etc in one place. App keeps getting updated!

Vantagens: -Both mobile and web app
-Powerful flexible inventory system
-Easy to use tracking, even refunds
-Does Bitcoin! digital Currency conversions too.
-All-in-one digital accounting of your transactions
-Reservations system
-Access to online store plus quick hardware purchases you might need
-Add roles for multiple employees, keep track of customers
-Friendly fast customer service
-Company always updating, keeping up with technological changes (committed to giving you the best)

Desvantagens: -Initial setup might seem confusing
-External integration might be an issue if you run mid-large size businesses.

Makes your life easier

Avaliado em 23/01/2020
Jorge M.
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Amazing. Dig into it and you'll see its a helpful app for small business owners.

Vantagens: Quid POS takes away my busy office work so I have more time to focus on my client's tours. Knowing that the information about my customers and sales is handled securely is comforting and freeing so my business is not on my mind 24/7. My time off is really my time off.

Desvantagens: Will take more time to learn the vast amount of features to my advantage. I have not used all the potential of this app.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Quid Systems em 25/01/2020

Thanks Jorge - Happy to have you as one of our #Smart Vendors for so many years now. Keep up the good work!