Avaliações do GlossGenius

Sobre GlossGenius

All-in-one booking, marketing and payments app for teams and solopreneurs across the US. Deposits, Waitlist, Card on File and more

Saiba mais sobre o GlossGenius

Vantagens:

Ease of use and that it is optimized for mobile. No need for a tablet or computer to finish your sale.

Desvantagens:

I dont like that this software doesn’t come with client release forms.

Notas do GlossGenius

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O GlossGenius tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 46 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (46)

Classificar por

Você já usou o GlossGenius antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (46)

Josh
Partner, EUA

GlossGenius is Gold

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This makes managing my schedule so much easier. It’s a simple interface that is easy to edit and update when needed. I love that I can set my availability and clients can book online. This hands off scheduling. capability is awesome. i love getting notifications that someone has booked online and it didn’t require me to do anything at that moment! It’s nice to have all my clients info gathered in one place. It’s also great that it’s with my calendar so that I can easily set appointments on my own or contact clients if I need to get ahold of them. This is a great setup for my salon as I’m sure it would be great for most salons and spas everywhere.

Desvantagens:

There isn’t result anything that I don’t like about this software. But if I had to say I liked something the least, it would be that I’d want to incorporate my own payment processor into the system so I could maybe shop around and get a better rate.

há 2 semanas

Hi Josh! We are so happy you are enjoying the platform. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Malary
Hairstylist, EUA
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Gloss is the BEST out there!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I’ve been using this app for two years and don’t know how I ever got along without it. It has streamlined my business and makes booking and checking out clients so easy! It also helps me with the analytics of my business which is a game changer! I love Gloss and wish I had started it sooner!

Vantagens:

I love Gloss for so many reasons, but mostly because it has changed my whole business for the better! I love the organization and the smooth booking process from start to finish!

Desvantagens:

Everything is amazing! Nothing really to complain about

há 9 meses

Hi Malary! We're so happy that GlossGenius was able to change your business for the better! We also love to hear that our analytics are doing their job! Excited to hear about more of your success in the future!

Kaitlin
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

To gloss or not to gloss?

3,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Gloss genius is super easy to get started with and I love how easily it was for my clients!

Desvantagens:

No release forms are integrated on the platform and it is tedious

há 2 semanas

Hi Kaitlin! Please let us know if there's anything we can do further to support you and your business. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Anne

GlossGenius is a breeze

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall the experience has been great!

Vantagens:

I love that this company is positivity focused and sends inspirational quotes every time I book someone in person. Learning how to use it has been very simple.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could customize how it looks. While the black background is very stylish, many of my clients over 50 have a hard time reading the screen. I also wish GG had a cancellation list feature.

há 2 semanas

Hi Anne! Thank you for the great review, we are so pleased you love GlossGenius. We are working on getting you all the features you need to prosper as a professional.

Jen
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários

Look no further

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Over all it has been absolutely amazing. The transition was super easy and customer support helped with anything I needed.
I love that every main function a business could need is included in the price.

Vantagens:

SMS reminders included, next day payout, customizable website, multimember calendar, confirmation texts for clients, absolutely the best customer support, amazing pos system

Desvantagens:

Would love a waiting list and if the calendar would stay open for all employees. Slight hassle to remember to check everyone’s calendar when it’s defaulted to whoever is logged on. Deposits would definitely be a great thing to have. Also, when booking clients during the same time, some times one of the appointments gets hidden behind another one.

há 9 meses

Hi Jen! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback with us. You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to share with you a few ways other professionals have accomplished this. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

LaKeisha
Owner/Nail Artist, EUA

Love this booking system

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I LOVE Gloss Genius. There are a few drawbacks but I still LOVE the system and have recommended it to other businesses.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use for my clients. I also love the reports and analysis that I can run to help inform my marketing strategy and what things I can change.

Desvantagens:

I wish I could make edits on a computer and not just on my phone. It would be so much easier. Additionally I don't like that I can't add additional locations. I'm now working from two locations and am faced with paying for another Gloss genius account or switch completely to a system that allows multi-location functions.

há 2 semanas

Hi LaKeisha! We love having you as a customer and supporting your business. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Alice
Hair stylist, EUA

Great software for stylists

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I love the reminders gloss sends and that I can text back to have formulas added without having to go back into the app

Vantagens:

I love using gloss ! It’s easy and I like all the little details they added. My clients like the appointment reminders

Desvantagens:

I wish I could customize the background color

há 2 semanas

Hi Alice! We are so happy you are enjoying the platform. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Kendra
Founder, EUA
Cosmético, 11-50 funcionários

Great!!!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I love this tool, it is so easy to use. We have been using it for more than a year now. GlossGenius is the best scheduler ever, you can create all kinds of appointments, you can add online bookings, you can send appointments to your clients.I'm using it for salons

Desvantagens:

price will be more user-friendly:/ no cons without this.

há 2 semanas

Hi Kendra! We love having you as a customer and supporting your business!

Jamayca
Entrepreneur, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

GlossGenius

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

This software is great for small business owners looking for a scheduling site at a beginner stage without to much confusing and charges a good price each month to use! Well recommended software to others :)

Desvantagens:

No cons in this platform ! Very great site to use.

Lindsey
Hair Stylist, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Great software

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I love how user friendly this software is. I love how I can integrate my work calendar to my personal calendar

Desvantagens:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

Tatum
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great, but needs work.

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It’s been fine. Wouldn’t use again but for what it does offer, it’s great. Just lacking in so many areas that it doesn’t fit mine or a lot of the beauty industry needs. Which is a bummer being that it’s made for the beauty industry.

Vantagens:

Pretty user friendly, good price, some decent features you can’t find elsewhere.

Desvantagens:

No option for selling packages. Have to enter them as retail but that messes with taxes come tax time. Could enter as a service but either way there’s no keep track of them and have to do it manually in notes. Very little options for editing messages that go out to clients. It automatically tells them to call to cancel/ reschedule. Some business don’t take calls and are online only. I’ve had to hire someone specifically to direct people to website to book/cancel/ reschedule. Option to reschedule can only be don’t after cancelling. Too many clients reaching out asking how to reschedule. Again I am paying someone to explain to them that they need to cancel first, and then reschedule. Some don’t want to cancel in the event the new time is not available. So they have to book new appt then remember to go back and cancel. Sometimes they don’t do so and I end up with a spot that could have been booked. I need to charge them for it but feel like I shouldn’t because honestly rescheduling and cancelling should be totally separate features. It is a great service but unfortunately lacks a ton of key features that would be extremely useful and make things easier for business owners. Super bummed but hoping I can find a service that can cater to beauty services more efficiently.

há 9 meses

Hi Tatum! Thank you so much for your review- we sincerely appreciate your insight and feedback here! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we would love the opportunity to discuss further. We appreciate you.

Kendall
Hairstylist, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

GlossGenius is the best assistant!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: GG is my favorite tool for my business!

Vantagens:

GG fully automates my business in an easy to access way, so I have time for myself and my clients still feel connected & fully supported. The features are customizable and simple to use. The company continues to update and grow based on real customer feedback. Plus my clients are continually complimenting my system!

Desvantagens:

GG is always updating and improving. Adjusting the gift card feature to be customizable would be helpful!

há 9 meses

Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and having more time for yourself! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this update will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from awesome beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Adrienne
Master Stylist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Best Booking Site Ever!!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I have tried other services and this one takes the cake! All-inclusive, User Friendly, Timesaving--need I say more!?

Vantagens:

I love being able to check my analytics which update daily. My website is super user friendly, the reminder/confirmation texts and emails are time saving! I can see whether my client has confirmed or not so I am able to follow-up easily! The follow-up emails are amazing, they have a personal touch that I didn't even realize was happening at first, but my clients let me know how personal it felt to them.

Desvantagens:

There isn't anything I don't love! Seriously!

há 9 meses

Hi Adrienne! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're loving the platform! Our professionals' feedback such as yourself inspires us to strive more so we can give the best :) We appreciate you!

Savanna
Cosmetologist, EUA

Why you need Gloss Genius in the beauty industry

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: the only thing I’m not satisfied with on gloss is a card on file for my clients, they need to put a card on with sufficient funds. Because if not I can’t charge a no show fee and that doesn’t protect me. And the tip screen is too small.

Vantagens:

Gloss has so many great things about it, when I wanted to give it a shot I appreciated that they offer a free trial! It’s customizable to help reflect who you are and what your business is about. It’s very user friendly for clients and for the user! One of my fave things is the confirmation notifications clients get!

Desvantagens:

More customization is all I would ask to be different

há 9 meses

Hi Savanna! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform! Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss any input that you have for us :) We do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from awesome beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Fiorella
Salon owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

My business wouldn’t be the same without it

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been rubbing my business smoothly And effectively with it. My clients LOVE using it and there’s nothing better than those to serve being the ones who ENJOY the experience from booking to checking them out after a service has been completed!

Vantagens:

The ease of use! Also the community that comes with it! If we as hairstylist’s make a suggestion they listen and implement the suggestion!

Desvantagens:

Nothing! There’s literally nothing i have complaints about!

Candice
Salon Owner/Stylist, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best and only software you’ll ever need.

Vantagens:

The community of support I’ve received. I’ve never felt alone as a solo entrepreneur.

Desvantagens:

Nothing!! The GlossGenius team works hard to make sure that what the users want, the users get. It makes running my business so easy.

há 9 meses

Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and loving the community! Please do not hesitate to shoot us a note at [email protected]om if you have any questions.

Ameryssa

Time saving!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Best customer service and very aesthetically pleasing!

Vantagens:

Time is money and this software has saved me SO much time! It’s like having an assistant who will schedule clients, remind me of my appointments, notes, and more! I love everything about this software!

Desvantagens:

I would love the ability to add photos to the notes.

há 8 meses

Hi Ameryssa! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're loving the platform! We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Britt
Hair dresser, EUA

I love gloss

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It’s been wonderful and has made me more interested in caring for my buisness

Vantagens:

gloss has made my life as a independent booth renter so much easier it helps run my biz smoothly

Desvantagens:

The only thing I don’t like is that on gift cards I can’t do specials

há 9 meses

Hi Britt! Thank you so much for your review- we absolutely value your feedback! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Aj
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Consider GG for your POS

5,0 há 5 meses

Vantagens:

GG is easy to use and gives you the freedom to customize the app to your liking. This app also has a wait list feature which is very helpful.

Desvantagens:

No option regarding intake forms. Would like the option to have clients fill out an intake form when booking a reservation. That way, clients have to sign and agree to the terms before they book their reservation.

há 4 meses

Hi Aj! I truly appreciate your review and for sharing your feedback with us. Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to share with you a few ways other professionals have accomplished this. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

Heidy

Great Software, brilliant marketing

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love it so far.

Vantagens:

I love love love how easy it is to use. Plus how easy it is to send emails and texts to your clients. I love that there is a pop up to rebook clients at the end of the service. No software is perfect and I think fhere are some features that could be added (like more than one employee or location and maybe website integration) but for the solo practioner it is amazing. Might be my favorite I have used so far b. Have to give it a little more time though. The customer service is top notch!!!!!! And I love that they send links for reviews after service and it is sooooo easy to share them for social media. And it is cute! No other booking companies have better looks. User friendliness is 5 stars

Desvantagens:

Can't add more than one location/provider. Would like packages option

LaToya

Best Booking App Ever

Comentários: Exceptional

Vantagens:

I love the ease of booking. It's so easy for my clients. They love the app just as much as I do.

Desvantagens:

There's some things that could be added to make it better.

há 9 meses

Hi LaToya! Thank you so much for your review and for loving the ease to use the app! :) You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss any input that you have for us :)

Julicya

Make the switch

Vantagens:

I really love how it sends out client consent forms !my fave ! I like how i can customize it to my liking ! All my clients love the reminders they get ! It makes it so much easier for me instead of texting everyone and i love how it sends me my client notes before their appointments

Desvantagens:

It sends me my client notes sometimes too late

há 9 meses

Hi Julicya! Thank you so much for your review- we genuinely value your input! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. We appreciate your feedback! :)

Marissa
Studio owner/stylist, EUA

A+ app

Comentários: 100/10! I love being part of this community

Vantagens:

It is soooo user friendly for the salon professional and client!

Desvantagens:

I wish it would alert you when a retail product inventory is low, or adding services during a service in the ticket. Split payment, easier to add or edit messages in emails/ texts

há 9 meses

Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad to see how much you love being part of the GlossGenius community! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this change will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from excellent beauty professionals such as yourself!

zachery
salon owner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas:

company who does not care what you have to say

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: the only things they care about is money...they only make new features or new things that only provide them wiht more money in their pocket.. they do not take your suggestions for impairments and new features unless they can make a lot of money with it.. if you want a company that will no longer just add features that simply help you out this is not the company for you.

Vantagens:

I am so upset with company i am not even going to tell you all the things it can do lets skip right down what their failures in the con section

Desvantagens:

3 plus years using this app and they just don't care about you.. they say they do they say they listen they dont. I have friends who refuse to use this system because you cant control where people book appointments. unless you want move apts clients book all day and night long to a spot that best favors your schedule so you can maximize your day and profit. the person if you can reach them does not care she does not inform the people who do matter what you need the app to do.. I want to make it so thta clients can only book a all over color at 10am,12pm,2pm,4pm... why becuase my all over colors are are 2 hours long and i can get the most out of my this way.. instead pepole book at 1030.. now i have to move you to either 10 or 12... now i get a call of why did i do that i would rather have 1030... well if they di dnot even know that 1030 was an option then i would not even have this discussion. I can even explain to them how to do it.. I was one of the first 1 or 2 people to use them and spoke with developers on what features to add and they did within one day or two... now after 3 years of telling who ever this is that responds to message... the feature is still not done...

Angela
Stylist / Owner, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Gloss genius let’s me live my dream life .

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Gloss genius is my favorite thing in the whole world and I’m so excited that others not just in sola salons can use it . I can’t wait to see what greatness is to come . I’m so happy to be a part of gloss genius.

Vantagens:

My white glove assistant is my saving grace . Get you one

Desvantagens:

I need to be able to access my booking link faster then the referral to the booking link .