Filtrar por:

4.8/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5

Sobre ACETIAM

Solutions at each step of the patient pathway to improve communication within the organization and better patient pathway

Saiba mais sobre o ACETIAM

Exibindo 5

Javiana P.
Medical Student
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2018

"The easy, quick and innovative way to communicate with patients!"

Comentários: My job has become easier since I have a quick and easy access to my patient's clinical records and their health status. Plus, my relationship with my patients has also improved since now we have constant communication without meeting face to face!

Vantagens: As a medical student my communication with patients have improved greatly since I started using this software. Telemedicine has introduced health proffesionals with the perfect and simple way to keep the patients up to date with all their medical necessities, while giving us proffesionals quick acess to their clinical stories at any time.

Desvantagens: While I have fully enjoyed my experience using this software I have had delays in hearing back from customer support. Also, the limited languages in which it is available limits my contact with patients who are not familiar with the English or French.

• Avaliado em 08/07/2018
Patricia P.
Student of medicine
Consultório médico, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/07/2018

"the easiest way to communicate with patients."

Comentários: The benefits is that every day helps me to make my job easier and more comfortable for patients. To my office more patients arrive every time since they like the modern thing about it. dynamic and safe with all its utilities on each specialty that this includes.

Vantagens: It is perfect! the best way is to make patients understand what procedures they are going to receive. I am not afraid of my patients using Telemedicine.

Desvantagens: I did not find anything wrong with this application, only that every day I work with patients who speak in different languages and it is only in French and English, I would like your language package to be more extensive.

Alfredo N.
Student of medicine
Consultório médico, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/07/2018

"The easiest way to explain to patients"

Comentários: the benefits were great, it simplifies my work, easier for patients to understand and not be afraid of taking care of their health, a modern and simple way to explain medicine every day

Vantagens: The best thing that I could find to the software is the simplified way in which the patients can be explained the treatments, therapies, surgeries and other that this requires, a new way to simplify the difficult of the words to didactic images and easy to the understanding, also teaches patients to take care of their health status with their other utilities, as extra data also includes all specialties of medicine.

Desvantagens: what I like the least is that it covers only English and French, could add more languages such as Spanish, such a complete application for the health area needs more than two languages

Yennymar P.
Medicine student
Consultório médico, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2018

"Acetiam has made it easier for me to communicate with my pantients!!"

Comentários: The software made easier my work and the contact with my patients, it also gave me access to their clinical history at any time and let me see medical imaging

Vantagens: Telemedicine is an innovative method that allows health professionals to keep abreast of the progress of our patients without having to be face to face, as a medical student this has allowed me to keep up with their clinical histories at any time of the day.
The use of acetiam has been very beneficial since it is the most useful software that I have found as a medical student to keep my patients informed about pathologies and even their clinical history.

Desvantagens: As a health professional I constantly keep in touch with people who speak different languages, the limited language of the software prevents me from being able to recommend it to some people who do not speak English or French

• Avaliado em 21/06/2018
Yohan andrés M.
Medicine Student
Consultório médico, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2018

"Medicine to the access of everybody. "

Comentários: It's a complete software, except for the language lack of variety, this is one of the best applications for telemedicine.

Vantagens: Telemedicine!? This could be called Great-Medicine! The best software to be in touch with the patient as medicine student, as well, they get information about pathologies, pharmacy, and even the clinical expedient of every patient.

Desvantagens: You can use the software in English or French, many of my patients are Spanish speakers, so, the cons for me are the limit of languages the software is. Make a variety of languages would make ACETIAM has more public around the world.

• Avaliado em 17/06/2018