15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Sobre QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Ferramenta de contabilidade que fornece suporte para vários monitores e carimbos vencidos por meio de um fluxo de caixa aprimorado.

Saiba mais sobre o QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Vantagens:

It integrates with our FSM software, so it is really great to be able to go from one system to another without much effort.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint has been that when you are couple of releases behind you can no longer direct email invoices to a client.

Notas do QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
3,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O QuickBooks Desktop Pro tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 963 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o QuickBooks Desktop Pro antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 963)

Terezinha
Sócia Administradora, Brasil
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2 - 10 funcionários

QB por TCS

4,0 há 10 meses

Vantagens:

Interface é bacana, legal, porém é "pesado".

Desvantagens:

Meio "robusto", não é algo que "flui" facilmente as informações que necessita.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator, Quénia

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Industry Standard for Accounting.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: QuickBooks Desktop Pro offers one of the best user interface and experience with an easy to grasp learning curve. This makes it the primary software for training accounts for many institution in y home place.

Vantagens:

Easy setup process even for non technical users to install is the number one reason QuickBooks Desktop Pro wins and the 30 Days trial version come in very handy.

Desvantagens:

Lack of Wholesale and Manufacturing modules with QuickBooks Desktop Pro means I cant have BOM (Bill of Material) and this is quit limiting as it need an entirely new installation and license for its advance version that is QuickBooks Enterprise.

Lisa
Director, GB
Fonte da avaliação

The best there is for desktop accounts packages

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I struggled with Sage for about 3 years. Came across this software, learned it in a day and (not exaggerating), it really did change my life. Excellent software, great customer service, loved it. I'd recommend it to all clients and friends. However, times have moved on again, and now its all about being cloud based.

Vantagens:

I liked the budgeting feature, the auto invoicing, and the fact that you could have more than one company on the one desktop license. You didn't have to keep buying the license like on the online version.

Desvantagens:

If you are working on the books with someone else, you have to make sure that you back up your work, save and send, and that you're always working on the most up to date version of the software. I don't think its being supported by Intuit anymore, so you can't add payroll and soon I think it'll be obsolete.

Amy
Owner, EUA

Customer Service is USELESS

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The program is fine but my overall customer service experience is horrendous. At no time have I called to resolve an issue and actually had someone on the phone with enough knowledge ( or any knowledge of the product at all ) to help me through my issue. I usually wind up using trial and error to figure it out on my own.

Vantagens:

The basic functions are very easy to use. For the most part it is a good book keeping program. Do Not try to do anything that is NOT BASIC.

Desvantagens:

If you need to do something a little more advanced than normal it is very difficult to figure out how to do it and customer service is USELESS! The support team has never used the product and it shows every time I call.

há 5 anos

Thanks for posting your honest review, Amy. This isn't the perception we hoped you'd have of the software. Our goal is to provide the best accounting software, along with support should you ever need it. It's discouraging this wasn't achieved for you, but we'd appreciate the chance to improve your outlook on QuickBooks. For a different way to get assistance, we recommend visiting the Community. In this space, you'll find an assortment of comprehensive articles. If you don't see the exact info you're looking for, you can post your own unique question to receive expert advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ We wish you and your business continued success. Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

George
Office Manager, EUA
Contabilidade, 51 - 200 funcionários

QuickBooks Desktop Pro Review

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, it is a good product and far superior to Quickbooks Online version.

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Functional product. Organized.

Desvantagens:

The product is now subscription based only. This is much more expensive than the previous purchase price every 3 years. Customer support has deteriorated over the last 5 years.

Precious
Accountant, Zâmbia

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: My overall experience is great because my work load has reduced exponentially.

Vantagens:

I liked the fact that quick books is easy to use which in turn made my work easier by not only reducing the work load but also reducing the amount of hours spent to tasks given to me.

Desvantagens:

The fact that it took a bit of time for me to learn how to implement it and use it.

Oralee
Executive Director, Canadá
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great program if they would quit pushing the online services and extra expenses

3,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall I like the program

Vantagens:

Pretty simple to use and customize ,easy to download bank statements and do reports.

Desvantagens:

Extra costs, they want you to do everything on line and push you to pay more. Everything costs extra, support, payroll, updating etc.

Justin
Accountant, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Not as good as QuickBooks Online

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I like the general ease of use of this software and have recommended it to several clients. This is probably a better product for users that manage their own books and don't need to share access with an accountant or other employees.

Desvantagens:

Although the desktop program is decent, I prefer the convenience of using their online product. It is more difficult to give access to others when you are using the Desktop version.

Stacie
accountant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great accounting software for small business

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall a great product for small business accounting and payroll

Vantagens:

easy to use great reports and very flexible

Desvantagens:

Can't always get the reports you need. Connected online account always monitoring your use. trying to push you online constantly

Melissa
owner, EUA
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbooks keeps me fiscally fit.

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I found it easy to make the switch from going to an accountant.

Vantagens:

It keeps my fiscal life fit so I can do other things. Taxes are a breeze. I can make fiscal decisions easily.

Desvantagens:

The cost I don't care for, there are free programs.

Todd
Manager, EUA
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Used to be a great product

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: The produce has been great, it does what I need it to do and I use it to file taxes every year. However, the [sensitive content hidden] have gotten greedy and are charging an annual fee. Its very sad.

Vantagens:

It does what I need it to do as far as tracking income/expenses.

Desvantagens:

The company decided to charge an annual fee to use the product. I was already frustrated I had to upgrade every 3 years but I guess that wasn't enough income so they decided to charge an annual fee that's just too much.

Rhiannon
Owner, Canadá
Música, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great product, support is lacking

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's affordable for small business compared to the big accounting suites. (ADVICE: Unless you are not up on payroll and other law changes each year, there is no reason to upgrade yearly. I upgrade every 4 years.) I only wish they would stop asking me to switch to the online version because it has far less features and costs a lot more to run, especially if you only upgrade every few years as I do.

Vantagens:

Quickbooks has countless features, many I am still discovering after using it 12 fiscal years. I am not an accountant but I have done my own bookkeeping for years and found it very easy to learn. I particularly like the bulk input for transactions, which is a huge time saver. The layout editor for forms allows me to customize my invoices, estimates, and receipts. Inventory is easy to track. I also appreciate the customizable fields for customers in the address book, unlike some other programs.

Desvantagens:

The support team used to be decent but last year I found it to be awful. I needed to convert some data and made an appointment, I kid you not, 8 times and each time the support person didn't call me until days later. Eventually they stopped even replying. This is a big red flag to me when a company's support drops. (And this was well before Covid, so they cannot use that excuse.) They could also have much better functionality for importing CSV and other data to spare me entering it manually. Lastly, the limitation to be locked into one currency forever is frustrating. The tax payment functionality is very buggy and I had to start my own wiki to navigate the various menus as they are not at all intuitive. Ideally they would allow vendor bills to be entered but to delay inventory items in the system should a vendor require payment up-front before goods are shipped. This has caused inventory quantity issues many times. The pressure to switch to the online version is ridiculous. They even removed the automatic foreign currency rate adjustments/updates in an attempt to force us to move to a new version. Not cool! If the functionality was there, why cancel it? Lastly, be prepared to deal with a random data corruption issue every couple years. This is scary as heck when Quickbooks won't open or reconciliation numbers are damaged and no longer add up. Support is useless helping with this but I have found tricks on my own to repair it.

Avaliador Verificado
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Quickbooks Desktop Pro- A Powerful Accounting Software

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It provides the ability to easily customize customers' data, invoices, and reports. It integrates well with third-party applications. Exporting transactions from the bank and importing them into the software makes monthly reconciliation easy. Auditing the books is easy as there is a chronological tracking of transactions affecting each item. Whereas Quickbooks Desktop Pro is a powerful, affordable software with great features and is less costly to run, we had to switch to Quickbooks online which is cloud-based, has more automation and integrations with third-party applications. Quickbooks Online is also more user-friendly.
In my experience, choosing between Quickbooks Desktop Pro and Quickbooks Online is more about the organization's preferences and needs, and less about which one is better than the other.

Vantagens:

It is powerful accounting software that is ideal for well-established organizations that have been in business for a while. It is great for bookkeeping and very helpful when it comes to filing taxes at the end of the financial year. It does not require frequent upgrades unless there are changes that affect a specific feature. It is great for generating various reports, setting up recurring invoices, and processing payroll.

Desvantagens:

It has a steep learning curve in the initial stages and requires some accounting knowledge. It is locally installed, therefore, inaccessible while on the move, and if you choose to have it hosted virtually, that comes at an additional cost. Customer support isn't as great as we expected and issues take very long to resolve.

Toshia
Hairstylist, EUA
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo

QuickBooks

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: It was ok i used it for about nine years and only used about fifty percent of the features.

Vantagens:

It was very convenient being able to use multiple business on the same software.

Desvantagens:

The set up was confusing and hard to customize for beginners.

Jeanette
Junior Controller, Canadá
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

QuickBooks - Simple & Effective

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Of all the accounting programs I have used, I have found QuickBooks to be the most user friendly no matter what your level of eduction.

Vantagens:

As an accountant I appreciate how customizable QuickBooks is. Sometimes you need to be able to make changes to entries that some programs would not allow you to (ie. customize sales tax amounts) but there is the option with this program. There is also a certain level of control that can be set to ensure accidental errors do not occur (ie. pop-ups) which comes in handy for those with less accounting knowledge.

Desvantagens:

Often you get out of it what you put into it. Since so many of the fields are optional (invoice #, memo, description, name, etc.) it is possible to make entries with so little data that it is difficult to determine what they were for when looking back to them. You really have to make sure if you have multiple users that everyone is recording entries with sufficient detail that it is clear what each entry is for.

Warren
General Manager, GB

Quickbooks - Stable and easy to use

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our migration to QuickBooks was very smooth, mainly down to the simple layout within the software. Anyone can be easily trained to use it quickly.

Vantagens:

The favorite part for us and our accounts tram, is the ease of the GUI and layout. It's incredibly simple to navigate the different areas of the software and quick to get to where you need to.

Desvantagens:

The website does offer support when you need it, but its not the most intuitive. When we have had problems or questions, the telephone support is fantastic.

Keith
IT, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Find something else

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I'd rather have cancer

Vantagens:

Its ok when it works. We have several compaines within QB and for the most part it does what we need, its when you have an issue though is where you better buckle up and start practicing meditation.

Desvantagens:

Absolute 0 support. Wait times for support are usually several hours and we've had issues drag on unresolved for weeks. If you manage to get a hold of them and don't get disconnected, the techs will recommend the same fix as the other agents you speak with ( even though they didn't fix the issue the previous 15 attempts), and when they cant solve it, they typically just end the call. Getting a ticket escalated is next to impossible. Of the many software companies I have dealt with, Quickbooks support is by far and away the worst.

Avaliador Verificado

Easiest accounting software I've used

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

I have used Quickbooks for 19 years for twelve different companies in various industries and with various needs. QB is always easy and intuitive from every aspect, from the initial set-up of the company file to the day-to-day transaction entries. You don't need to be an accounting genius with a perfect knowledge of debits and credits in order to understand how to enter your transactions in QB. I especially like the set-up tools that guide you during set-up of various things, like payroll items. It takes the stress out of things. I also really appreciate that whether you're a new user or an experienced user, mistakes happen, and QB makes it so easy to correct or delete any transactions that you entered incorrectly.

Desvantagens:

The only two cons I have found in my varied experience are: 1) QB does not track Use Tax, so you have to use roundabout ways to calculate and track that; and 2) if you live somewhere that Sales Tax is charged at the state level as well as at a county or city level, it can be tricky to get your sales tax properly set up and properly entered on your invoices. I have read that QB Online now offers better Sales Tax tracking, but I have no experience with that yet.

há 5 anos

Thanks a ton for this wonderful review! I'm pleased to hear you've been a part of the QuickBooks family for over 19 years! It's great that the program has consistently delivered the tools you need to get the job done. In regards to tracking taxes, I've submitted your review to our Product Development team. The consider feedback like yours when planning new features and updates. In the meantime, should you ever need support or want to learn more about the program, know you can find a plethora of self-help resource online on our Community website: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us I hope you continue to find success using QuickBooks. Thank you again for reviewing! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Bill
President, EUA
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A solid solution for small business accounting, if you can get past some of the issues

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are a small business that has had 3-4 users with QuickBooks Pro since 1997, adding Payroll in the early 2000s. Several years back, they changed licensing and started preventing us from getting the 4 users that we needed. In order to get past this, I had to jump through hoops via an annual phone marathon, speaking to multiple (usually 4-5 tech reps) to get the licenses updated and sorted out. This year, they forced us to move to the next level up, which they promised would eliminate this -- but now they charge us $2.20 monthly per employee for Payroll, which we had already paid for in the previous package. It just seems that they want to nickle and die you to death, and their support people are not always that helpful when problems arise. So why do I stay? Simply put, the software works, and it works quite well. Our 4-node network has had no problems keeping up with the size of the data, and our system still contains all of the data since 1997 -- and it performs perfectly. (Some reports can be slow from time to time, but only if you are running "All-time sales" reports or similar that have to look at lots of data. Otherwise, the system simply screams and does exactly what it needs to do. Our automation interfaces (using QODBC and simple VBScript scripts) reduce the workload for invoicing considerably, eliminating the need to hire another full-time position -- so it is still a worthwhile aggravation.

Vantagens:

We have been using QuickBooks since 1997, and the product has certainly changed over the years, but it has remained very intuitive to learn and use over all of this time. More importantly, we have been able to automate large portions of our business using scripting and QODBC (which is a separate add-on that REALLY should be included) to streamline order processing and fulfillment.

Desvantagens:

The biggest downsides are stupid things within the user interface. Intuit likes to add advertising for upgrades right into the main menu bar. This breaks automation scripts relying on mouse clicks. Even if you remove the button again manually, it re-appears with the next system update, breaking your automation again. The other thing they do is present pop-ups on our database server via modal dialog boxes, further breaking the automation until someone actually logs onto the server and clicks OK to close the dialog box.

Dawit
Dawit
Systems Administrator/Web Developer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Efficient and Reliable: How QuickBooks Desktop Pro Transformed Our Financial Management

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: our experience with QuickBooks Desktop Pro as an IT company has been exceptional. The software has addressed critical business problems related to financial management, including streamlining processes, generating accurate reports, facilitating efficient invoicing and billing, enabling effective expense tracking, simplifying payroll management, enhancing financial security, and supporting our company's growth.

Vantagens:

We have been using QuickBooks Desktop Pro for our financial management needs, and we have been highly impressedOne of the things we liked most about QuickBooks Desktop Pro is its user-friendly interface. The software is designed with a clean and intuitive layout, making it easy for our team to navigate and access the various featuresQuickBooks Desktop Pro has been an invaluable tool for our IT company. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive financial tools, customizable reporting, seamless integration, data security, scalability, and the wider QuickBooks ecosystem have all contributed to our positive experience

Desvantagens:

while we found QuickBooks Desktop Pro to be an excellent financial management solution, there were a few aspects that we liked least about the software.While QuickBooks Desktop Pro offers a user-friendly interface, we found that there is a learning curve associated with mastering the software's functionalities.QuickBooks Desktop Pro has a mobile app, but its functionality is limited compared to the desktop version.Despite these minor drawbacks, QuickBooks Desktop Pro remains a powerful financial management tool that has greatly benefited our IT company

Owner sole proprietor, EUA
Música, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

My 2nd Try At a Bookkeeping Software

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I didn't need a Bookkeeping program, I had a business account, deposited all my receipts from the business into that account. I paid all my business bills from that account. The BANK did my books! We moved back to Wisconsin in '98 where I had to collect sales tax. So I got a Bookkeeping program to keep track of my sales tax.

Vantagens:

It did what I needed it to do, kept track of my sales tax for the State and up to 8 Counties I serve. Due to it being installed on my desktop it was programed with the tax regulations for my state of Wisconsin. When it's time to file the sales tax you have to have the complete sales for the year and the complete sales number of non-taxable sales. QB Desktop Pro always had those numbers ready for me.

Desvantagens:

I had no one to teach me, I was figuring it out as I went along, so I didn't get some of the vendors put in correctly at first. I had to re-work parts of it for income tax time and I never did figure out how to connect my bank.

Beverly
Bookkeeper / Secretary, EUA
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good accounting program for beginners and advanced users

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I think QB Desktop Pro is good for beginners as well as those who have a little experience. You can use what features you need and ignore the rest. It's easy to find answers to your questions if you have questions. Plus it really is pretty much a standard in accounting software.

Vantagens:

I think what I love the most is the customer service. I am a self-taught bookkeeper so I learn as I go. This was VERY easy to use from the beginning. As time has gone by, if I need to do something that I've done before, I can do a search on-line and most of this get an answer that steers me in the right direction. If I still can't figure it out, I talk to customer support and they are very good at walking you through your problem. Let's face it - things happen! They are always there with no exception within just a couple of minutes.

Desvantagens:

For the most part, QB does a decent job with all aspects of the software. I did have a hard time understanding that deposits needed to go through the "receive payments". I had a pretty good mess at first. But I don't blame that onto QB. It was just one aspect of accounting that I didn't understand at first. I know Intuit is trying to push everyone to QB online but I'm not comfortable with it myself. Last I checked, you weren't allowed to make a copy of your file and store it on your computer. I realize Intuit thinks all that information is stored safe in the cloud but I can think of a million scenarios where that information could be lost or stolen. I refuse to allow myself to believe all will be well just because they say it will be.

Genevieve
Bookkeeper, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great accounting software

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The overall experience has been great. QB helps keep our financials well organized, and I would definitely recommend this software to anyone, small business or large.

Vantagens:

QB Desktop Pro is great accounting software for a small business. It is easy to navigate and there is no shortage of options to customize it to make it work just right for your business. If you ever want to know how to perform a certain task in QB, I've found that a quick Google search will yield very helpful results, and it always ends up being very easy and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

With my particular version (QB Desktop Pro 2017), the program crashes when switching between companies. You have to fully close out of one company, wait for the automatic backup to complete (if applicable), and only then enter your password for the next company and login. Even then it still sometimes closes out. If like me you only have two companies (or one!) and you rarely switch between them then it's not a big deal, but it would be very frustrating if you're switching between multiple companies many times a day.

há 6 anos

I'll exhaust my resources to ensure you can seamlessly switch between companies, Genevieve. When it comes to crashes of any type, a great place to start is with this Community-hosted overview: community.intuit.com/articles/1460106. It tackles causes of a crash, as well as solutions. While I always suggest making backups to safeguard against data loss (community.intuit.com/articles/1460106), I also encourage you to explore the Community space a bit more. Search for any specific error codes you may see before the system closes out, as this multi-function Q&A space is a comprehensive troubleshooting database with fixes penned by the engineers themselves. Have a lovely weekend ahead, and keep up the great work at San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Carolyn
Consultant,
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

QuickBooks Pro Review for Small Business Owner

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I use QuickBooks Pro to manage my independent consulting company and selected the monthly subscription option. This has proven to be a very good decision for me, making what could be a very painful process much less onerous. When you initially log in, you are greeted with a home screen dashboard with the salient business points visually presented. The menu along the side is intuitive to use and most things are easy to find. Linking to my bank accounts was painless, and it's a one click update to get the latest transactions added for all of my accounts. My Accountant can log in with their own login (you can give up to 2 Accounting or Bookkeeping firms access) and work with my information in place. This makes my life easier so I don't have to export information and send it anywhere. I did have a struggle with the Taxes portion, I made an installment and when the transaction came in I was unable to figure out how to apply it to my Sales Tax report. Maybe I will figure it out, but it isn't a easy as other functionality has proven to be. Also, I have had issues getting cheques to print properly on my bank stock cheques, so I wish that was something that you could modify more (move fields around to actually match up with where they are on my cheque). Overall I am very happy with my choice, it is reasonably priced (about $ a month including all updates) and the functionality and ease of use have been great for someone who is not a financial expert (I'm an IT expert).

Vantagens:

Easy to link to bank accounts Invoicing is quick Can allow access to your Accountant or Bookkeeper Love the Home Dashboard!

Desvantagens:

Taxes are tricky. You can't have a separate area for your home budgeting/expenses, would need to have a separate license and login. - this would be nice to have. Cheque layout can't be modified so I cannot use with my bank cheques (i.e. If I want to move address info up or down to match where it should actually print on my cheque).

nian
accounts, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Contabilidade, 51 - 200 funcionários

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: QuickBooks produces a P&L without any problem. This should be possible in various ways; organization - wide, per client, and so forth.
QuickBooks produces a Balance Sheet without any problem.
QuickBooks likewise tracks AR and AP well indeed.
QuickBooks has space to develop their capital report.
QuickBooks has space to further develop the Mastercard sections. To match the passages to the financial record, you need to go in to include the sections and sellers physically.
QuickBooks has space to further develop the manner in which it coordinates with other bookkeeping frameworks. For instance, in the event that an auxiliary doesn't have QuickBooks Pro, you need to make a different succeed model to run a union model.

Vantagens:

Quickbooks Desktop Pro is bookkeeping programming, It permits a client to make solicitations and track deals, enter and cover bills from merchants, and download bank and Visa exchanges straightforwardly into QuickBooks. It contains scientific elements, and its reports can be traded into Excel. Its landing page conveys an outline of business action initially, giving knowledge into business processes

Desvantagens:

It incorporates center bookkeeping highlights, in addition to examination and exportable reports.