Avaliações do A2X

Sobre A2X

O A2X automatiza a contabilidade do comércio eletrônico para vendedores da Amazon e lojas Shopify no mundo todo. O produto conta com a confiança dos principais contadores de comércio eletrônico do mundo.

Saiba mais sobre o A2X

Vantagens:

Just link it to Amazon & Xero then fill in the reports. Given we track our inventory levels in Xero it makes for such an easy integration.

Desvantagens:

Onboarding was tricky as a beginner. It can be hard to know how everything works when you start on your own.

Notas do A2X

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O A2X tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 285 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o A2X antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (285)

Jake
Jake
eCommerce Analyst, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Vantagens:

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Desvantagens:

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Noam
Founder, EUA
Produção audivisual, 11 - 50 funcionários

Exceptional Accounting Software with Unbeatable Features

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: We have been using A2X for almost a year now and haven't looked back. The software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, making our accounting much smoother and efficient. The customer service has been excellent and the cost is unbeatable. We couldn't be happier with our experience so far and would highly recommend A2X to anyone looking for great accounting software.

Vantagens:

A2X has been an absolute game changer for our business! The software is incredibly user friendly and makes reconciling accounts a breeze. It's also very cost effective and the customer service is top notch. We have been so impressed with the accuracy and speed of the software. Highly recommend!

Desvantagens:

The only issue we have experienced with A2X is the occasional difficulty in setting up more complex accounts. It took a bit of time and effort to figure out, but once we got the hang of it, we've had no problems. Overall, it's been a great experience!

Keith
Proprietor, GB
Internet, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Expensive for what it does !

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Vantagens:

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Desvantagens:

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

April
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

Vantagens:

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Desvantagens:

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Artigos esportivos, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

A Must Have

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Customer service have been consistent and on hand from enquiry to set up and beyond with any questions we have had.

-ease of use -VAT consolidation -cross platform integration -customer service

Desvantagens:

-time taken to set up was a bit lengthy (but worth it) -be great to include a stock tracking integration

Jillian
Jillian
Accountant, EUA
Contabilidade, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Vantagens:

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Desvantagens:

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Alexandra
Bookkeeper/Finance Team Member, EUA

Essential for Shopify users

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: A2X helps us understand shopify payments. Instead of a random amount being deposited into our checking account we are able to understand what the numbers represent. Vital.

Vantagens:

I use A2X to breakout all the fees and various components of shopify payouts. A2X then seamlessly integrates into Xero, our cloud based accounting software of choice. Previously we were trying to figure everything out in Shopify and it was a huge headache. A2X lets us understand the aggregate data and is essential.

Desvantagens:

Their website takes a minute to navigate. Not a huge issue but it is maybe not quite as intuitive as it could be. But it is also pretty basic so it requires only a few clicks to find what you are looking for, not easy to get lost for long.

Danny
Danny
Director IT Operations, EUA
Consultório médico, 51 - 200 funcionários

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

Vantagens:

Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Desvantagens:

Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Randall

Simple and easy to use

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Simple solution to resolving Amazon settlements to Xero. We used this service for probably 8 years. If you sell on Amazon and want to reduce time spent on books this tool will help.

Vantagens:

Simple, one-button click and you're done. Integrates fairly flawlessly and can code transactions making it easy to do books.

Desvantagens:

I'd say it is a bit pricey for what it does but it saves me time so I am happy with that.

Jacqueline
Owner, Austrália
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing software, the most disorganised customer service and onboarding ever experienced

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: The staff are all friendly but utterly disorganised and contradicting. The software looks like it will be amazing if we can finally get it set up and working

Vantagens:

The software seems to have absolutely everything thought of and built in. All the concerns I could possibly have about the software have been thought of and addressed very well

Desvantagens:

The onboarding has actually been horrendous. Getting simple questions answered has taken days or a week. The videos are impossible to understand. The support calls are rarely in my timezone. I cut my Mother's Day lunch short to attend an online meeting only to have the A2X person cancel as I was about to log on. The different reps give contradicting instructions. The onboarding has taken many many weeks and has held up our bank recs and government reporting as we can't finalise set up.

Contabilidade, 11 - 50 funcionários

A2X for Accountants

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Vantagens:

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Desvantagens:

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Chelsea
Number Crunching Rock Star, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Worth every penny!

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Rohan
Rohan
Marketing Executive, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Time and Money saver A2X

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Vantagens:

A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't work for other sales channels.

Ivan
Chief Accounting Officer, EUA
Automotivo, 11 - 50 funcionários

A2X review from daily user

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We are the fast growing E-commerce company, with over 2000 transactions a day.
A2X is simplifying and uniting our daily routine.

Vantagens:

Simplicity, customization, payout editing, QBO compatibility

None (so far).

Entretenimento, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Time Saver

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Vantagens:

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Desvantagens:

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

Eli
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo

Highly Recommended

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Desvantagens:

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Georg
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

This is the best system I have used to get my AMZ sales data over to Xero

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Time saving and general happiness :)

Vantagens:

Ease of use and TIME SAVING. When I can simply log in, click "Send to Xero" and that's it? How great is that. I love how all the accounts save and when there is a new one, you simply map it and it will remember for the next time. The setup is 'front-loaded', so once that's done; it's set it and forget it.

Desvantagens:

Switching between regions is a bit annoying. If I'm in my US marketplace and click to switch to my UK one, I have to refresh my connection to my Xero account each time. Mild nuisance.

Managing Partner, EUA
Plástico, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Just works

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Excellent and very responsive.

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

Desvantagens:

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Daniel
President, EUA
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Save enormous quantity of time

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Before we have to go Reports in amazon pass it to Excel spreadsheet, do the math and then classify the accounts in Xero, etc. all these steps were headaches, all this process take before 2-3 hours, now with A2X it takes about 5-10 min, you just set up one time and that's it. is magical. we are so happy that we found A2X, our Amazon accounting is organized and what we like most, so quick simple and fast, we love A2X features, and we love the price. 10000... thumbs up

Vantagens:

Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support

Desvantagens:

we would love, I don't know if it is possible, but do the same with PayPal and eBay, eBay is splitting now with PayPal, so I suppose, A2X can implement a system for the new eBay payment method, currently eBay is starting to manage new payments method, our account already stop accepting PayPal for our eBay sales, we are currently trying to figure it out if they are charging fees or not, but we are still using paypal for our bigcommerce website

Alan
Owner, Austrália
Materiais de construção, 2 - 10 funcionários

Set and Forget

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Customer service is of the highest standard

Vantagens:

Saves hours of data entry. Set up and Forget.

Desvantagens:

Amazing product. From the first trial run to the actual integration.Everything has been seamless.

Franklin
Chief Accountant, Filipinas

A2X for eCommerce Business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I work as an Accountant for businesses in eCommerce business like Amazon FBA. I ALWAYS suggest my clients to use A2X integration between Amazon Seller Central to accounting software like Quickbooks.

Vantagens:

- easy to use interface - various reports to be generated - immensely helpful for business with lots of products to account for Cost of Goods Sold

Desvantagens:

My A2X experience has been great so far.

todd
President of Putting, EUA
Artigos esportivos, Profissional autônomo

Saves Time, Great Value

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Imports my transactions from Amazon and automatically categorizes sales and expenses. Also tracks COGS in the month my inventory is sold and debits my Inventory Asset account. Make reporting easier.

Vantagens:

I recommend this app for anyone who wants to automate their accounting workflows. I use A2X for both my Amazon and Shopify transactions. It's been running in the background for over a year now without any issues.

Desvantagens:

Amazon and Shopify are separate accounts so sometimes you need to toggle back and forth, but its only a minor inconvenience.

Samantha
MD, GB
Fonte da avaliação

Great tax software for online sellers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It works out our VAT perfectly and keeps our xero accounts up to date on a daily basis.

Vantagens:

We set this up with our tax settings and it automatically posts our sales to xero, saving time and money on extra staff.

Desvantagens:

Takes a while to set up as you have to know your own tax settings, but this is not the fault of a2x.

Melissa
Advisor, EUA
Contabilidade, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Efficiency!

Vantagens:

It is accurate and efficient. It syncs to Xero seamlessly (most of the time) and I can have accurate monthly reporting as it splits out the invoices at month end.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes invoices won't sync through and I don't know about it until I login and check - a warning email would be great.

Cameron
CPA, EUA

A2X for Accountants

Vantagens:

I love the support and the fact I"m able to get summarized data. Most softwares for e-commerce post transactional data which isn't necessary at the end of the day.

Desvantagens:

No complaints! They've just added Shopify support which was lacking previously but is a nice benefit.