Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Cumulus Retail

Easily manage your store and website as one; mobile point of sale, eCommerce, marketplace integrations, inventory, promotions, loyalty.

Saiba mais sobre o Cumulus Retail

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Countries

Countries

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Cumulus Retail before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Connor H.
Artigos esportivos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great products and service!

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THEY PROVIDE ARE PORBABLY SOME OF THE BEST OUT THERE. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ALL OF THE SAME ITEMS I DROPSHIPPED THROUGH RSR GROUP AND PUT THEM ON OUR WEBSITE AND THEY COVERED A LOT OF THE PROCESS. THEY MADE THE TEMPLATE AND TOOK CARE OF THE RED TAPE TYPE OF STUFF, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD YOUR PERSONAL FLAIR AND IMAGES TO IT. ONCE YOU GO THROUGH THE TRAINING IT BECOMES A LOT EASIER AND QUICKER TO GET THINGS DONE THEY CAN BE A BIT PRICEY FOR A SMALL BUSINESS AND YOU WILL NEED TO PLAN ON SPENDING MUCH MORE THAN THE $350 A MONTH AND MAKE SURE YOU READ WHATEVER CONTRACTS THEY HAVE YOU SIGN COMPLETELY. I WAS UNAWARE OF A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS THAT I SIGNED UP FOR AND ONLY REALIZED AFTERWARDS THAT I REALLY COULDNT AFFORD IT LONG TERM.

Vantagens:

THE POS SYSTEM IS VERY IN DEPTH INTERGRATIONS WORKED WELL WITH MY VENDOR/WHOLESALER GREAT WEBSITE DESIGNS GREAT EMPLOYEES AND TRAINERS VERY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED IN MANY INDUSTRIES FIREARMS AND 2A FIRENDLY

Desvantagens:

A LOT OF THINGS YOU HAVE TO COORDINATE LOTS OF ACCOUNTS TO MAKE WITH MANY COMPANIES NOT THE BEST COMMUNICATION BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS UNEXPECTED COSTS LONG TERM CONTRACTS CUAGHT ME BY SURPRISE

Paul S.
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, with lots of features.

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: As we were one of the first adopters we had a few issues, but they were addressed in a timely manner. We converted over to Cumulus from Retail Star, and I was a little disappointed that some of the main features that I used on a daily basis were not accessible on day 1. After some updates these features are accessible now.

Vantagens:

Ease of use with a host of features. Cloud based allows for Inventory access from anywhere with Internet access.

Desvantagens:

We had the local server option install for redundancy, but this service can be slow at times. Plus any updates to products are not instant.

há 2 anos

Thanks for the review, Paul!

Alison T.
owner in EUA

Worth the learning curve

4 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

I like having the ability to work in remote locations. The pre set reporting helps with inventory control.

Desvantagens:

I miss the customizations from Retail Star and the ability to access older information from customer store credits and gift cards.

há 2 anos

Thanks for the review, Alison! Considering Cumulus is web-based, you can access it from anywhere, anytime- and we're happy to see you are taking advantage of that!

Roxanne B.
Manager in EUA
Roupa e moda, 11-50 funcionários

Happy with our new POS

Vantagens:

All my products transfered over to the new data base, my empolyees love our new touchscreen cash register monitor, customer support and training people are awesome to work with! Overall the product is super easy to work with.

Desvantagens:

When ordering on a PO I wish there was a way to see "on hand" items on the same screen as the PO. (I heard that this will be in an upcoming update though). Also, I wish I could just hit the ENTER button when doing searches (instead of mousing up to the search button).

há 2 anos

Thanks for the review, Roxanne! And, yes, we have now added that feature to our software. You can now see "On Hand' items on the same screen as the PO. Hopefully you have already upgraded to our current version, if not- please reach out to our Updates Department and we can schedule your update!

Todd G.
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The transition to the Cumulus platform was easy and seamless, the staff ensured we were completely satisfied.

5 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Simple to use, easy to learn and well supported by a professional staff. Implementation was a breeze

Desvantagens:

The website development did not end up meeting our expectations but, they were willing to work with our chosen developer

há 2 anos

Happy to hear it, Todd! We value you as a client!

Eddie H.
Pres in EUA
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: CSR made this change over tolerable! They seem to understand our needs and concerns and in my opinion, they have been extremely helpful.

Vantagens:

I feel that the combination of our Cumulus operation system and our website, our 65 year old business might be able to come of age in the 21st century.

Desvantagens:

This system is much slower when it comes to saving and finishing at the pos and back office compared to Retail Star.

há 2 anos

Thanks, Eddie! We appreciate your great review and more importantly, your partnership for so many years!

Scott P.
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent for medium sized shops

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly and helpful during the setup and training process. The support after the sale when minor issues have arisen has been excellent as well.

Vantagens:

Tons of features Shooting range management Inventory Management Built in bound book software Smartwaiver integration i4473 integration Training course management Fairly intuitive interface Helpful and quick to react tech support

Desvantagens:

Not as easy to set up as the bargain guys (as expected) No gunsmith support yet No simple offline mode (local servers are optional, but if cloud based, there isn't a temporary cache to allow operation when the internet fails)

há 2 anos

Thanks for all the positive feedback, Scott! Its much appreciated and we love hearing what a great experience you have had with our customer service and support teams!

Darrin J.
ceo in EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Vary easy to use once I got the hang of it

Vantagens:

This has everything I need to run a indoor shooting range and gun shop. Once products are imported correctly it is vary easy

Desvantagens:

I wish it was easier to take in used guns through the system. every once in a wile i can use the same log in and have to use another.

há 2 anos

Thanks for the review, Darrin! It's much appreciated!

Rohit B.
Roupa e moda, 11-50 funcionários

Review of Cumulus

4 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Nice layout, and very good features for a retail store. Love that my website is connected with the point of sale system.

Desvantagens:

Lots of glitches in the beginning. Also Tech support not mac save even though product is being offered.

há 2 anos

Thanks for the review, Rohit! We appreciate your partnership!