15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Rippling

Sobre Rippling

Um sistema para folha de pagamento, benefícios, RH e TI

Saiba mais sobre o Rippling

Vantagens:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Desvantagens:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Notas do Rippling

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,9
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Rippling tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 3 046 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Rippling antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3 046)

Inês
Psicologa Educacional, Portugal
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11 - 50 funcionários

Gestão Interna de Dispositivos e pessoas

Vantagens:

A facilidade e versatilidade da aplicação em gerir os dispositivos de todos os colaboradores, respeitando os principios basicos da privacidade de cada um.

Desvantagens:

A dificuldade de integração inicial da ferramenta, obrigando a diversas adaptações dos dispositivos da empresa.

Sabrina
Administradora, Brasil
Roupa e moda, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Avaliando o Rippling

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Foi um sistema super automatizado, atual, prático e didático. Foi uma boa experiência

Vantagens:

A praticidade do aplicativo, o que facilita o uso

Desvantagens:

A interligação entre todos os sub-sistemas RH

Joshua
Joshua
Serviços financeiros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Biggest Issue is Pricing

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

Vantagens:

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Desvantagens:

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Mason
Customer service manager, EUA
Seguros, 11 - 50 funcionários

More intense features

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

Vantagens:

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

MARCUS
Serviços financeiros, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Horrible service and on boarding

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Vantagens:

I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Desvantagens:

-ZERO Customer Service -Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service -Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more! -User Interface is extremely outdated -Functionality is exaggerated.

Lisa
Billing Administrator, EUA
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários

Easy Payroll Tracking with bonus Company-Wide Information

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I've enjoyed using it and enjoy looking at the main window detailing events happening within the company.

Vantagens:

I love the look and feel of it. It's easy to maneuver and has a lot of details regarding the personal user, as well as company information. You can see the company org chart, see comments and memos, as well as all insurance information for a user. You can request time off and keep track of everything regarding an indivdual.

Desvantagens:

There was a learning curve when we first implemented it, but after a short time, it was a breeze.

Niccolò
Cofounder, CTO, Itália
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A complete platform for payroll and international contractors management, at a great price

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: Overall, after using Rippling for 5 months, I'm very satisfied with the experience.
After the first setup and first guided payrolls, everything is straightforward.
The price is great for the amount of services, such as benefits integration, international contractors management, employees payroll etc.

Vantagens:

Our team is fully remote and has both employees on a payroll, and international contractors. With Rippling, we're able to every contract and payment in one single platform. Setup is quite quick, more or less 1 hour, and the customer care rep who guided us made it very simple and clear. They have a great customer care team, always available to help with doubts (which you'll have, especially if you don't use it daily. There's a lot of features) Cost is very competitive, it was cheaper than other international hiring platforms. Do negotiate.

Desvantagens:

The setup is not the easiest, I'd have struggled to do it alone. But the guided onboarding is great and the reps very helpful and available. International payment has a quite high fee for each payment $-$, which is 20$ for each payment.

Lucien
VP of GTM, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Rippling is a crucial vertically integrated HR stack that will streamline your operation

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: Rippling has been complex at times to implement but this is because one platform is handling our entire employee lifecycle process. All in all, we have faith that Rippling will continue to innovate empowering us to consolidate our entire HR stack in one place. A must for businesses that value vertically integrated efficiency.

Vantagens:

We moved to Rippling because of the incredible depth of features across the HR employee lifecycle. Previously, we had separate tools for HRIS, performance management. This was incredibly expensive and cumbersome to run standalone tools. With Rippling, we consolidated our entire people stack into one which empowers us to increase efficiency, reduce cost and manage everything from one place.

Desvantagens:

Rippling is not the most beautiful UX/UI and can be a little jarring. We used Lattice before Rippling and the UX was beautiful. This, of course, isn't the most important thing but it was noticeable.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nice Marketing Project Time Tracking Platform.

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Effective human resources management platform and the collaboration and file easy sharing is amazing using this Package.

Vantagens:

Payroll easy management through Rippling is incredible and great project employees database management and the expense easy management and Assets management via this product is productive. Creating financial data reports and also the project payment easy processing through Rippling is excellent.

Desvantagens:

I never had any issue regarding this easy product on deployment and the training on starting was easy.

bridgette
sales, EUA
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Rippling shreds the competition

Vantagens:

What I like most about Rippling is the app is user friendly. In addition to having an Ipad login device in the office, each person can also download the app and sign in on his own phone. The app has not giving us any problems so far. Time and attendance is easily recorded and one can also make schedule changes and request PTO in the app.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints about the app so far. It has been a great resource.

zdenko
Senior DevOps Engineer, Argentina
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários

Rippling review

Vantagens:

It had a lot of integrations and as a user, it always worked really well without any flaw.

Desvantagens:

The only downside it could see as a user was that it was another account I had to maintain. If I was using Gmail as my SSO it would have been easier but I understand rippling is a more powerful tool that offers a lot more features rather than just sso.

Henry
Henry
Freelancer, EUA
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Perfect for New Business

Vantagens:

As a growing small business, Rippling has been incredibly helpful in staying organized in a one-stop-shop set up. It also makes me consider how my business should grow.

Desvantagens:

It has a lot of options, but as a learn how to use the app better, the tutorials/customer service is very, very helpful!

Seguros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Vantagens:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Desvantagens:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Resposta do Rippling

há 5 anos

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Vantagens:

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Desvantagens:

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alysha
Head of People Operations, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Vantagens:

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Desvantagens:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Emily
Director of People, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Vantagens:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Desvantagens:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Lea
Business Administrator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Desvantagens:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

4,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Desvantagens:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Bowie
Serviços ao consumidor, 11 - 50 funcionários

Could be awesome

3,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Vantagens:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Desvantagens:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Melissa
COO, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

All around horrible!

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: If I could do no stars I most certainly would. I do not recommend this product for a company that needs flexibility.

Vantagens:

There is nothing that has worked well for us. Every single thing we try to do requires so many hoops to find out it cannot be done and there is no way around it. It was sold to us as being flexible, it is definitely not. I am so mad I did not move to the company I know works well for all situations.

Desvantagens:

Benefits do not flow easily, open enrollment was a nightmare and they had to fix so many things even though it was entered properly in the system. K-1 partners can only have payments applied to them, no tracking of benefits that came out of the payment so no reporting to help with your audit and tax prep. PTO & Sick time cannot be split on one day, which is a pain. HSA is a train wreck, money comes out of our account, but it is often wrong. Basically not one thing works well.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ideal for training new employees and completing projects

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: For new hires, Rippling stands out as the finest onboarding experience since it allows them to get up to speed rapidly with no handholding from HR. Rippling has given a lot of thought to the platform's self-service features.

Vantagens:

Rippling's time and attendance feature and payroll services are two of the most user-friendly tools I've used in my professional life. The cost of the service meets our requirements. My issues with my core HR department have been resolved thanks to rippling. My time and attendance, payroll, and onboarding are all taken care of by them.

Desvantagens:

It would be convenient to have all of the performance management and other related modules in one place, rather than switching between different programs.

Christine
Chief People Officer, Canadá
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários

Robust and easy to use

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Desvantagens:

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer, EUA
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

It allows me to facilitate the process of hiring tasks

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Everything has a place, and I can quickly locate the information I need. The signup process is straightforward and practical. It's a fantastic tool for keeping everyone on the same page, from workers to supervisors.

Vantagens:

The streamlined instructions for new recruit tasks were really helpful. I also like being able to access all of my company's data from a one app. Because of ripple, I was able to immediately begin new hire tasks, take care of my benefits, and handle all other aspects of the new hiring procedures.

Desvantagens:

Absolutely nothing about this is counterproductive. The system's user interface and functionality meet my needs, so that's good. However, the structure of this review is not something I enjoy. Make a check box survey out of it. I don't have answers to several of the inquiries, such as which product version and options the company currently uses.

Caitlin
Director of Culture, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Don't Waste Your Money

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

Vantagens:

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

Desvantagens:

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11 - 50 funcionários

From a Users Perspective

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

Vantagens:

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Desvantagens:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.