15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Rippling

Sobre Rippling

Um sistema para folha de pagamento, benefícios, RH e TI

Saiba mais sobre o Rippling

Vantagens:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Desvantagens:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Notas do Rippling

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,9
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Rippling tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 3 034 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Rippling antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3 034)

Inês
Psicologa Educacional, Portugal
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11 - 50 funcionários

Gestão Interna de Dispositivos e pessoas

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

A facilidade e versatilidade da aplicação em gerir os dispositivos de todos os colaboradores, respeitando os principios basicos da privacidade de cada um.

Desvantagens:

A dificuldade de integração inicial da ferramenta, obrigando a diversas adaptações dos dispositivos da empresa.

Sabrina
Administradora, Brasil
Roupa e moda, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Avaliando o Rippling

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Foi um sistema super automatizado, atual, prático e didático. Foi uma boa experiência

Vantagens:

A praticidade do aplicativo, o que facilita o uso

Desvantagens:

A interligação entre todos os sub-sistemas RH

Jessica
Jessica
Chief Development and Communications Officer, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Definitely recommend!

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I oversaw our [sensitive content hidden] at the time when we implemented Rippling. It was a no-brainer! It has made our HR management more effective, efficient and professional from top to bottom.

Vantagens:

Rippling was a game changer for our organization over the last 2 years. It has helped us more efficiently manage our global staff. I love being able to log in as an admin and manage my team's hr needs. I've also used Rippling to manage our recruiting process as an an applicant tracking system.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything I don't like about Rippling.

Shirley
Director of Human Resources, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 51 - 200 funcionários

Rippling: Empowering HR and Payroll

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Rippling is a game changer in the world of business and they are innovative and future thinking. They ensure everything is accurate and legal with payroll and keeps us up-to-date with notifications as reminders of what we need to do. Managing employees is a streamlined process which frees up time. We recently added recruitment which will make our entire process almost work on its own. Spend Management was a true blessing and it works like a breeze. It couldn't possible be easier than it is.

Vantagens:

After using Rippling for over a year now, I am impressed how it simplifies the daunting tasks we face with HR and Payroll. I love the integration capabilities especially with third party apps. It manages everything from onboarding to offboarding with ease. It's user friendly especially to the less tech savvy employees. The app works like a charm especially when submitting receipts.

Desvantagens:

We wanted to add on ASO but it was too expensive and they didn't offer adding on one or two levels at a time.

Bowie
Serviços ao consumidor, 11 - 50 funcionários

Could be awesome

3,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Vantagens:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Desvantagens:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Fernando
Director of Customer Success, EUA
Capital de risco e capital privado, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Best all-in-one HR and Payroll software

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Terrific experience. It was easy to implement and scale. I would recommend Rippling to any company with over 20 employees to centralize all the information required to run an HR department and make payroll.

Vantagens:

It is an easy way to manage both W2 employees and 1099 contractors. You can keep track of their hours, make payments, share benefits with employees, have all the required HR documentation for compliance. Its interface is also fantastic for both administrators and users.

Desvantagens:

If the main administrator is not available, there is no way to approve any changes in the 401k roll over process and Rippling cannot help a lot with this.

Danielle
COO, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

All-in-one for employee services management

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: As someone who doesn't have a background in HR services and needs to run their business smoothly, Rippling has everything in one place for me, letting me know exactly what needs to be done to make sure my employees' needs are met. And again, the customer support is wonderful.

Vantagens:

The customer support is stellar, accessible, and reliable. I have never had to wait too long to get a question answered or an issue resolved.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes I feel like some features or setups are hidden away, and I won't know I need to fill them out or set them up until I am alerted.

Avaliador Verificado
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Modern payroll system

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: It’s actually pleasant to use the product and the UI is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate. Without Rippling we would have needed someone full time to manage everything.

Vantagens:

Love that they add new features all the time, making it easier and cheaper to manage al of our payroll, HR, benefits in one place. Also love the option to join their PEO which saved us $40,000 a year on healthcare.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes setting up healthcare can be very frustrating and confusing. For example, an employee signed up for an HSA even though we don’t offer that, and it was a headache to unwind.

Lisa
Owner and Veterinarian, EUA
Veterinária, 11 - 50 funcionários

We Love Rippling!!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Excellent! The reports have saved me a lot of time for end of year business projections. Employees catch on the onboarding process quickly. I would not go back to the "old way"!

Vantagens:

Very easy to navigate. Integrates with our accounting software and timeclock/scheduling software. Cloud based. Excellent customer service reviews

Desvantagens:

How HSA's are funded at the beginning of the month

Amanda
Customer Care Manager, EUA
Bens de consumo, 11 - 50 funcionários

Rippling Review

Vantagens:

I like how it is very user friendly and easy to find what I am looking for. The layout is simple and easy to use. I also enjoy the fun email notifications on payday!

Desvantagens:

I don't have any complaints about using rippling! :)

Sofia
Finance Manager, EUA
Veterinária, 11 - 50 funcionários

Rippling is Awesome!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Rippling is absolutely great!!! The fabulous tools for achieving many of the Human Resource and Payroll functions for companies of all sizes are amazing. We are so very happy we chose Rippling, overall we would recommend it to every business out there!!!

Vantagens:

How easy and fast the integration has been.

Desvantagens:

So far I have not had any negative experience yet.

Gregory
Gregory
Director, GB
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

A great way to bootstrap a small company

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Great, the platform does what it says and it does it well. I would also say that given how much it can do, it's surprisingly easy to use. Most of what you want to do you can figure out just by clicking through the webapp. If you do get stuck there is plenty of help available online.

Vantagens:

I like how many things Rippling can take care of that you don't want to be worrying about finding separate products for and integrating them while you're trying to run a small business.

Desvantagens:

Its greatest strength is also what puts me off a bit. Because it does so much you are placing a great deal of trust in it. We had a few outages in the year I used it which meant we lost access to our cloud environments temporarily which was a huge problem. I think some care needs to be taken to have some redundancy around Rippling if you are going to make use of many of its features!

Seguros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Vantagens:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Desvantagens:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Resposta do Rippling

há 4 anos

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Douglas
VP Finance, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Rippling is a must have

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Vantagens:

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Desvantagens:

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Resposta do Rippling

há 4 anos

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Lindsey
Controller, EUA
Automotivo, 51 - 200 funcionários

Best HR Tool I've Used

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Vantagens:

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations! Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT. The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Desvantagens:

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Ryan
Chief Product Officer, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts. Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Vantagens:

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot. From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Desvantagens:

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform. Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Sherine
VP & Chief Business Officer, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 11 - 50 funcionários

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

Vantagens:

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though. I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Segurança de rede e informática, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great step up from Quickbooks Online Payroll

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It makes it easier to hire employees, run payroll on time everytime, deal with the payroll taxes and fillings, and do basic management of employee laptops.

Vantagens:

We purchased this after getting frustrated with Intuit's online payroll and there being errors and the customer service being useless. In comparison the customer service at Rippling has been amazing, the onboarding was smooth - I was assigned a dedicated onboarding rep who met on Zoom with me to custom-tune the software to my needs. I love that this makes onboarding easy with workflows - collecting t-shirt size, upload profile photo, eSign contracts and training, etc. All the stuff a large company would do for under $2000 per year for a company of 10 people. It is a great value. Also the MDM of company laptops is great.

Desvantagens:

No MDM for mobile phones and Windows clients can be buggy, no Okta SSO integration, and support can take a day or two to get back to you sometimes. Honestly not many cons; the software is great for the price.

Emily
Director of People, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Vantagens:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Desvantagens:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Lea
Business Administrator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Desvantagens:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Desvantagens:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Rippling is an easy-to-use and very complete program. I recommend it, it's fabulous.

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Rippling's ability to combine HR and payroll features so efficiently surprised me the most. There is no longer a need for multiple pieces of software and the associated risk of data inconsistencies in order to manage employee information, benefits, time off, and performance reviews. We've been able to save a lot of time and effort because to the reduction of manual operations in HR and payroll.

Vantagens:

One of my favorite features of Rippling is the ease with which employees can access all of the information they would need, be it related to health benefits, salary, time off, or spending. Employees have flexible options for managing their 401(k) and direct deposit. No longer will you need to coordinate these kind of modifications with a member of the HR department. Rippling is quite simple to use. Both workers and businesses gain autonomy as a result.

Desvantagens:

Producing report inside of Rippling is one of those tasks that I find to be extremely difficult. When it comes to the creation of the precise reports that I require, I have not found it to be very user-friendly in my experience. Even though I freely acknowledge that I may not have a lot of experience with technology, I do wish that the process of creating reports may be made less complicated.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ideal for training new employees and completing projects

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: For new hires, Rippling stands out as the finest onboarding experience since it allows them to get up to speed rapidly with no handholding from HR. Rippling has given a lot of thought to the platform's self-service features.

Vantagens:

Rippling's time and attendance feature and payroll services are two of the most user-friendly tools I've used in my professional life. The cost of the service meets our requirements. My issues with my core HR department have been resolved thanks to rippling. My time and attendance, payroll, and onboarding are all taken care of by them.

Desvantagens:

It would be convenient to have all of the performance management and other related modules in one place, rather than switching between different programs.

Angel
HR Specialist, Canadá
Serviços financeiros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

The most scamming HR product ever

1,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Terrible experience. Rippling keeps charging us monthly yet the implementation specialist is missing and dragging us to pay the next month with nothing delivered. The company should only focus on HRIS/payroll. Instead, it expands into IT management, renting warehouses for other companies to store their devices, vendor bill payments. This company is trying to grab all, while none of the things in the plate is completed.For anyone who is not based on U.S., STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A LIE!

Vantagens:

The idea is good. The details and executions are not.They tried to be international - however details are very lack of.

Desvantagens:

They are U.S based and just started to roll out payroll in Canada which we are using it. it is a joke:1. The implementation specialist ghosted at us. We had a call, I sent couple of follow up emails and even after one week there was no response. As of today, our implementation specialist still absent in the middle of the implementation process.2. We are using rippling Canada. They said we could pay global contractors in USD. We have a USD account but it's with a Canadian bank given we are a Canadian company. We asked if we could pay our global contractors via our USD account that is under a Canadian Bank (ie. Bmo, CIBC's USD account). They have been flipping the answer back and forth and eventually told me it's no. Rippling only pays global contractors via USD account SOLELY based on U.S., or process global payment via Rippling's payment processor, which incurs tons of FX fee. Therefore, the so called "International Payment to global contractor" is a lie to us.3. They ask me to upload employees/contractors details. However, the "contractors' end date" is missing from the template. Therefore it's not showing in the system after you import it. The implementation specialist asked me to retroactively add it one by one. This is ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all. 4. Worker's comp such as WSB is missing. Therefore as an HR specialist, I will have to manually calculate the gross amount each quarter to report.

Avaliador Verificado
Maquinário, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte: GetApp

A lot to like, but if you need payroll be wary

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: As I mentioned, on the HR side of things, it is fairly easy to use Rippling. Payroll has its positives, until something goes wrong and then it is the worst nightmare and time suck that you will experience with a payroll software. As you can tell I am pretty frustrated. This isn't my first time that I have searched for other alternatives. I am considering other options at this point. Somehow the last five times I went through this they came through in the end but not before exhausting me, their customer and my accountant. It's not fun to rack up bills fixing the mistakes for software that I am paying for. If I change it will be to one of the payroll services with phone support.

Vantagens:

Rippling on the whole is fairly easy to use and employee friendly, until you get to payroll.

Desvantagens:

The customer support setup is dreadful. Again, the people are nice, but the way it is handled is not acceptable for payroll. Payroll needs to have phone support as it is a time sensitive issue. I have been through all their growing pains, and feel like I should be compensated for debugging their software. They brought taxes in house and now several tax forms are late, again! There is no transparency with your payroll taxes or payments. I reached out to my account representative and his email address is no longer valid. ARGH. The inability to ever reach them via phone is a huge negative and the email support ticketing system is ridiculous if you have payroll questions. Also several of my open issues were never resolved, and they were over a broad range of issues involving payroll, pto, and insurance, yet they closed all the tickets. Again, promises promises on anything that isn't working correctly. The funding may be rolling in for Mr. Conrad, but they are losing grasp of the basics, as well as the items that used to function properly. At some point the reviews will not be so kind if this continues. If they resolve customer support I would be a much happier customer.