Avaliações do Google Cloud Platform

4,6 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5

Sobre Google Cloud Platform

O Cloud Platform é um conjunto de serviços modulares na nuvem que permitem criar qualquer coisa, de sites simples a aplicativos complexos.

Saiba mais sobre o Google Cloud Platform

Exibindo 987 avaliações

Max P.
Manager, Professional Services & IT
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2019

"The Cloud Platform to build on for any startup."

Comentários: I have worked at two startups now and both were started on EC2 and transitioning to GCP. The costs are almost 50% less at GCP than EC2 and the support at Google to get started is much greater than the massive AWS. The services and Vms are super easy to use and setup. And if your company is on Gsuite, then user management is great. Will always plan on deploying new programs and projects on GCP for foreseeable future.

Vantagens: Google Cloud Platform is very easy to get started with compared to other clouds. There is free training videos and courses. The costs are among the lowest of all cloud platforms.

Desvantagens: At the beginning compute resources ran out in datacenters that you were already in and using. Also, sometimes features are depreciated or changed to paying for. There is a few months notice on those but still an inconvenience.

• Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Harmony B.
Pastor
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2020

"What my thoughts are about google cloud platform."

Comentários: I solve data storage problems and help scale back the amount of human error. At the same time, I am able to run data smoothly and efficiently in a beat and orderly fashion.

Vantagens: I like the fact that you can store an unlimited amount of space as an online back up. If your computer has a major power surge and fries, your work and documents are saved and you have not lost everything.

Desvantagens: I think that there should be an option where you can make the background and fonts a more laid back description instead of always having it professional. I really also don’t really care for how everything is connected to the google—-everything branches out from it.

• Avaliado em 11/06/2020
Director of IT
Varejistas, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2020

"Google Cloud is a game changer in the Cloud Hosting Game"

Comentários: It has been an excellent experience migrating premised based equipment from our data centers in the Google Cloud. The process went extremely well with minimal disruption of our business.

Vantagens: Google Cloud's ability to not only use the GUI interface but also the CLI interface makes it extremely valuable.

Desvantagens: The user interface is confusing for users coming from AWS or Microsoft Azure. There is a learning curve for people who are not familiar with CLI

Gaurav G.
Data Analyst
Alimentação e bebidas, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2020

"Robust clickstream data storage and analysis tool"

Comentários: My overall experience with Google Cloud Platform has been satisfactory. I have been able to work with IT to import marketing campaigns data from multiple sources and store them for querying by analysts in my team. Due to scalability and stability of databases in GCP, I can keep moving more marketing data without worrying about slowing down the databases or crashing them. So, all analytics pulled using this imported data can populate a dashboard and keep it updated with fresh insights. Which helps in driving higher ROI.

Vantagens: My marketing team uses Google Cloud Platform to collect Google Analytics clickstream data and marry it with structured data from other sources. I analyze that correlated dataset using SQL queries. Some benefits I see off using GCP: I can access data online using a Google email address which I already use for other Google tools. I can export the data extract using Google Sheets and store it in Google Drive. I can import additional data by setting up a daily feed from Google Analytics. So, I get the benefits of a relational database with ability to scale using Google servers.

Desvantagens: Google Cloud Platform is great for importing datasets from Google Analytics and other Google suite tools. But from tools which are not in the Google eco system, it involves heavy lift from ETL developers or architects. Additionally, GCP Bigquery tool has a limit on the volume of queries an analyst can run. Once that limit or cap is crossed, companies have to pay extra. So, using the LIMIT command in SQL becomes critical to limit the numbers of rows. Also, there is a challenge of legacy SQL vs. current version because they use different syntax.

Kamal H.
Technical Support
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/06/2020

"Cloud computing made easy"

Comentários: It's the best cloud computing platform I've used.

Vantagens: The GCP has made the deployment of development practices easy. Creating and Launching virtual instances is very fast. You are billed only when instances are running. The free trial credit makes it superb and standout among others.

Desvantagens: The only disadvantage is that it assigns a USA IP address for every instance created. Even if the location of the instance is India, London, South Africa, you'll be given a USA IP.

• Avaliado em 23/06/2020
Nolan W.
Teacher
Gestão da educação, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/09/2019

"The Gold Standard of Cloud Platforming"

Comentários: My overall experience with Google and their cloud platform has been, in a very real sense, life-changing.

Vantagens: Google Cloud has made my job so much easier. As a teacher, I have to store my data, assignments, and everything else digitally. I tried other platforms but they all were clunky, difficult to use, or non-compatible with other services. Google fixed all of that. All of my data is at my fingertips and, as an educator, I will never leave this product.

Desvantagens: Since everything is connected through Google, there is sometimes some overlap in different apps that do similar-but-technically-different functions. It can be a little frustrating to work in one thing and then find that a different app does it much better.

• Avaliado em 05/09/2019
CTO & Co-Founder
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2019

"Best cloud provider I've used so far"

Comentários: We are very satisfied with the results so far, having set up our web applications on a kubernets cluster and our relational datastore on Cloud SQL

Vantagens: The web interface usability, the command line tools and overall user experience across different products from the platform

Desvantagens: some prodcuts like firebase are not totally well integrated into the global cloud platform

• Avaliado em 26/07/2019
James H.
Delivery Engineer
Internet, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/08/2019

"The best cloud platform out there"

Vantagens: Google has managed to balance stability and feature velocity in an excellent overall package. Everything on GCP is fast, fast, fast, and there are examples of how to do just about everything. The tools available to interact with GCP are vast.

Desvantagens: The sheer volume of features and options can be overwhelming. It's not always easy to know exactly what you need for a particular use case.

• Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Engineering Manager
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2020

"Market leader for developers"

Comentários: Happy user of Google, and more explicitly their Firebase line of products.

Vantagens: The competition (AWS) is a lot of moving parts to handle, where-as GCP positioned itself as a low learning curve and easy to get started with for developers with the offering from Firebase related products. Angular developers will find themselves at home with related tooling.

Desvantagens: Lack of community in terms of blogs and tutorials as much as the competition, but the Google GCP docs make up for it. The Node.js version support has had some bugs but there's an active developer community on their GitHub repository for it that can help out and advise with workarounds.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Data Scientist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/09/2020

"Google Cloud easy on the pocket"

Comentários: My overall experience with Google Cloud Platform was good as it gave me the flexibility required to do my work. The cost factor is what makes it my ultimate choice for VMs but not for ML.

Vantagens: The price factor is what makes it most effective. I got $300 of free credit to experiment with it and there was no cap on how much I could spend per month. My objective was to get data from Twitter using their API. It was easy for me to set up the VMs which cost less than AWS and Azure. The user interface was easy and did not require much of an effort for me to edit the settings for what was required.

Desvantagens: What I dislike is that there are some features which are not available and that's what make it unfeasible. Plus, the billing options are not front and center. One must really drill down to find it and to understand how to stop being billed for services not needed. There needs to be more prompts to inform the user what they will be charged for. When I removed my billing information, they refused to accept them again unless I sent proof of ID.

• Avaliado em 26/09/2020
Michelle M.
Consultant
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/10/2019

"Cloud Computing Solution for Web Hosting"

Comentários: True story - I somehow stumbled upon a YouTube video entitled "Free Wordpress Hosting on Google Cloud Platform!" So I watched it. Within an hour, I had my own cloud platform account open, had claimed my $300 credit (useful for playing around with paid services later), had claimed a free virtual machine space, reserved a static IP, and had installed Wordpress and was busy customizing the site. All that's left for me is to register a domain name and copy in DNS info, and set up an SSL. This was just as easy to use as any "web host" interface. The only cost I will incur for the first 12 months is that of registering the domain name. After that, my VM Wordpress will cost about $6 a month to host. I haven't seen anything else that beats this yet.

Vantagens: I was inspired to make a switch to the Google Cloud Platform as a hosting option for my website after seeing a YouTube video explaining how easy Google had made this process. I really liked the ease of the one-button installations and configurations. I also like the fact that I got a huge credit and 12 months to use it, to try out additional features aside from the main hosting that I originally planned to test. I also like the fact that Google de facto billing procedure at the end of their free trial is to pause your service, not ding your credit card. Finally, I was impressed with the list of Always Free services that Google makes available through this service. Also, my Wordpress runs faster on this platform than I have ever seen it run besides being locally hosted. Seriously impressive. Also, think about all that time you spend trying to get your web site's info INTO GOOGLE. Well, this way, they already have it because it's in their data center!

Desvantagens: I sometimes find it difficult to locate which segment of the main navigation in the management console I need to go to in order to accomplish certain tasks, but it's always something that can be easily looked up. There also doesn't immediately appear to be a phone option for support, which some users may expect from a web host - but this is Google. They aren't exactly a web host, they just give you a way to use their cloud computing engine to set up a web server. You can, however, pay for higher levels of support if you need them. Also, if I hadn't watched a YouTube video specifically explaining how to get the least expensive virtual machine setup, I wouldn't have known how to do it - if you're new to VM, you're going to want to either get some advice or educate yourself a little bit in advance.

• Avaliado em 28/10/2019
Sébastien L.
Directeur
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/03/2019

"An Idea Solution for Students, Autodidacts and Professionals for Anything Cloud Related"

Comentários: The most direct and consistent way I have been interacting with Google Cloud Platform was when I took the course "Google IT Support Professional Certificate". This course frequently makes use of GCP to explain real-life situations and I learnt a ton thanks to the doors that GCP open for you. It is possible to set up modified instances, which makes it a perfect learning platform for many different backgrounds in technology, including topics such as technical support, data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, security, etc. I have benefited tremendously from its many features and I expect to solve more complex problems in the near future with new skills under my belt. I loved how simple it was to set up instances, get them running, working with them for a while and then how they can easily be discarded or modified on the fly.

Vantagens: In the context of education, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is wonderfully accessible, powerful and useful. Connecting to virtual instances is simple when deploying both Linux and Windows. The instances can be accessed through SSH and there is even a Chrome extension (Chrome RDP) that facilitates connections to Windows under any operating system in use. The platform is extremely well integrated with courses that the same company offers as part of their MOOCs. Instances are responsive and allow to really dig deep without the fear of breaking anything for real. They each get their own IP address accessible publicly so it is a breeze to launch background services and servers inside an instance and test functionality from the outside world. I am not personally familiar with all the tools available, but I know I can count on the platform to support any future development I might do with big data and machine learning. Because Google also offers open source libraries such as TensorFlow which are an integral part of the platform, I know I will not be limited with scalability issues anytime soon when relying on this service.

Desvantagens: Like any software of comparable complexity, the hardest part is always getting started, because everything feels so overwhelming. When opening the dashboard for the first time, you can click on the menu to access an impressive long list of available products. Since there are so many aspects to learn, I would find it very useful to have a shortcut next to each item that goes directly to the most relevant documentation page on the subject. I have also been annoyed once or twice in a MOOC connected to a virtual instance on Google Cloud Platform when I was informed that the instance was ready but in reality I would still need to wait longer for all tools to be properly loaded, hence some confusion was generated from the fact that I would have to close and re-open the instance to see a new file appear or something similar. I wish the communication between GCP and the information available from a course connected to the platform could be more accurate. Knowing this little pitfall and knowing there is a very good documentation available with many tutorials does help to get pass those initial hurdles.

• Avaliado em 16/03/2019
Jay A.
Institute Director
Museus e instituições, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 24/08/2018

"Cloud-Scale access to Google Apps, Storage, VMs, Renders, and Compute Engines"

Comentários: I've just started with Google Cloud Platform, bug they've been very generous in offering free small samples, trial offerings, and at that, the technology itself is inspiring, from the literature provided, and based on the descriptions. Essentially, a developer could scale an enterprise or computing task, or app at full Google thrust, at scale of course; yet it's not at all a paltry offering; significant and invaluable [previously] development tasks of an ad hoc nature are now, very simply put: offerings of tasty tidbits of modern day tech and lifestyle to-do; the results are visible, within a dedicated focused development session; connecting with the literature of the Google Cloud Platform app and the offerings therein will engender a deeper appreciation for how far Google's surfave-level apps have come, with the advent of Cloud computing and processing power, built on Google's rich foundation in logistics to carry out these tasks for the consumer, prosumer, developer, startup, and beyond.

Vantagens: This software platform is much more than one single concept of software: it's the starting point for accessing all of Google's Cloud Computing services as well as the background APIs that operate at code and scripting level inside of shells and IDEs. Ostensibly, any common computer task, client, service, object, or node can be made in to a Google Cloud Platform instance, from virtual disks and machines, to process rendering, to gaining custom access to nuanced aspects of the individual Google Apps which are offered as the common App Store offering for everyone; yet as for full functionality, API access is necessary. In addition, there are very notable, special, cutting edge technologies that truly transform the concept of user interface and user experience in the context of all things Google: some of the language and visualization Cloud Platform offerings are very exciting, a heralding of a new age in computing, marketing, and IoTs to come.

Desvantagens: It's a vast expanse of software development to wrap one's focus about. That being said, a developer would be lucky to get some hands-on, real-world context of what the Google Cloud Platform Apps and APIs are fully capable of. There's not a whole lot to dislike; Google Developers on every Google product offering constantly update their literature and sites, co make sure that the content is presented well and that users have the means to learn by doing; going forth with the flow of context in development that pops up, from moment to moment; I suppose it [could] be more fluid, but then again, I am a common consumer developer and this is a beautiful array of modern computing leverage at my fingertips, potentially. I just have to learn to use it.

• Avaliado em 24/08/2018
Richard I.
Chief Door Stop
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 04/06/2018

"Fantastic Cloud Tools with Fast Deployment"

Comentários: I've enjoy using this product. It makes development time faster and it integrates very well with a wide range of Google Cloud / API products.

Vantagens: The Google Cloud Platform is an assortment cloud development tools - in my case, for web development. I utilize their Compute Engine, SQL, Storage, a number of their networking tools. I've found getting these different tools to work together has been very easy. One of the things I love about using Google Cloud is how easy it is to launch additional tools, create separate operating environments for testing, and bringing in 'tested' environments into production status. For the most part, I've found the Google Cloud Platform tools deploy very quickly, so there isn't much downtime as you want to ramp up additional resources. I've also found their billing platform one of the best if you have clients you're setting these resources as you can create independent billing accounts like you might in Google Adwords.

Desvantagens: My gripe isn't unique to the Google Cloud Platform - it may simply be the reality of the billing model used by most cloud providers I've used - costs can sneak up quickly if you're not paying attention. Since the costs associated with the cloud platform are all variable expenses based on items such as time in use, storage fees, or network thru-put, it often takes a few days for Google to properly offer up the estimated monthly expense. I've had a few painful surprises over the years so watch your billing estimates carefully. My next gripe is both positive and negative: Google Cloud is always improving their service offerings (this is positive), but often their improvements roll out as a different product with no clear way to migrate from say Compute Engine (older product) to their Kubernetes Engine (new product).

• Avaliado em 04/06/2018
Jordan D.
Marketing Analytics Specialist
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2019

"Affordable Cloud Service For Marketing Analytics"

Comentários: Nothing but positive. I come more from an analytics background, but it's always easy for me to do the work of a data engineer in the platform.

Vantagens: Like all cloud software, I love how easy it is to import data and incorporate it into my work-flow for spinning up marketing dashboards. I specifically like Google Cloud Platform for its multiple integrations into Google Data Studio and other platforms, such as Datorama.

Desvantagens: Like most Google products, I wish it was easier to integrate into third-party (non-Google) products.

• Avaliado em 04/08/2019
Project Development Manager
Construção, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/01/2019

"Office tools in Google cloud"

Comentários: I have been using Google Cloud on daily basis for like 4 years. Alot has improved over time with their individual programs like Word, Slides, Excel, etc. But some tools like Draw is still not able to compete with something Inkscape.

Vantagens: The Office tools in Google Cloud are much better than Microsoft 365. The best part of G suit in Google Cloud is real time synchronization. When I work on reports with my remotely located colleagues, I can see them editing specific sections of a document in a real time. This helps alot in not repeating the work on the same section. Google Cloud shows all of this in form of different colors and small icons on top left of the document. When you click on the icon, the document jumps to the point where that person is working on. Other good feature is version control. In case if I am not happy with the new edits, I can revert the document to an older version.

Desvantagens: The only part which I dont like is their slow evolution. Google is very slow in adding features in their G Suit which means at the moment, it is unable to compete with the Desktop based MS Office. But I can see it coming very quickly and very soon, people may stop using Microsoft Office on their computers.. They may only use the online tools like Google Office. Another part where Google need to improve is their slides which is like Power Point from Microsoft. The slides from Google are still at their very early stage and need to improve.

• Avaliado em 02/01/2019
Georg c. L.
Vice President
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2019

"Best in Class for VPN Compute Engines"

Comentários: Our goal with the GCP was that we needed a server to be accessible from anywhere, and decided instead of purchasing a physical server, we would put our server in the cloud. It worked well, and we utilized it as our SQL server for our data from our stores. Very high speeds from Google, so there was little to no delay on data traffic.

Vantagens: We utilized the Google Cloud Platform primarily for a VM running Win Server 2012. What we liked best with GCP, was that it worked. We tried several other platforms, but were unable to get them to work with our onsite hardware. GCP was the first platform which allowed us to establish a 3-way VPN tunnel to multiple physical locations, with the firewalls we had installed. Combine this with easy data backup tools and various other features, it made for a easy solution for our needs.

Desvantagens: The GUI/website control panel area is relatively limited, and to really maximize your use of GCP you need to understand the Console commands and how to use the console to setup your servers and manage your settings. This requires some more advanced knowledge and training beyond a consumer user. Access to any type of support is locked behind significant paywall.

• Avaliado em 28/01/2019
Emily G.
Customer Service Support Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 10 000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/06/2020

"My experience using Google Cloud has been excellent"

Comentários: Google Cloud have all that I need once I got the opportunity to make a record for my work. It's a web device where I can without much of a stretch make a record, likewise, it's a unique format for introduction or basically decent covering for the doc, it is anything but difficult to impart to associates or companions, I can simply duplicate the connection and gives access to my archive and everybody welcomed individuals will get an email.

Vantagens: I'm glad that I can utilize Google Cloud at my work and make my documentation inside the quick and most effortless strategy it doesn't rely on my PC operational framework so I can remain quiet that this documentation will be spared and not lost. it's simple and open to everybody. I feel it works incredible for group arranging or business-related assignment. I additionally appreciate the very truth that everyone can alter the archive.

Desvantagens: What I lean toward least about this product is that occasionally records are frequently incidentally lost. It can turn out to be extremely hard to search out some of my archives. It is frequently hard to utilize at first and to encourage won't to it. I feel it took me some time to really be recognizable.

• Avaliado em 02/06/2020
Mihran T.
Software Developer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2019

"Fastest Cloud Platform out there!"

Comentários: Goofle Cloud Platform is one of the fastest cloud platform out there. Earlier our team was using another system and it was always giving us downtimes. Finally we switched to Google Cloud Platform even though the prices were higher. The system haven't disappointed us till date. They can improve a lot in customer support though.

Vantagens: Speed, Ease of setting up a new instance, Pre emptive instances

Desvantagens: The pricing can be lowered. Also the customer support should be easier to get.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2019
Andrés e. B.
Analista sénior
Telecomunicações, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Agility with intelligence"

Comentários: In general it has been a pleasant experience, I believe changes in the processes of the companies point towards their Digital Transformation and that is something vital for the industries of all the sectors. We are talking about a new era.

Vantagens: I will start by saying that I am not an engineer, I am a Social Communicator and I have been working in digital environments for corporate areas for at least 6 years. That said, it is not difficult to imagine that part of my work is related to developing email marketing campaigns. Task that I perform with a team with profiles of different areas of the company. However, having to send thousands or maybe millions of emails can be a challenge for any company, but having the operational capacity to support operations of this type can be even more so. This is when, based on our experience, I can speak in plain terms about Google Cloud Platform. A tool that undoubtedly was the best choice for the company, since the idea of ​​having dedicated servers is part of the past. Nowadays the best option is to bring services on demand to public or hybrid clouds, and we just did that. Result? We can use the number of servers we need, agility in the process of creating campaigns, continuity. Guarantee that campaigns will be executed and high levels of security.

Desvantagens: The disadvantages, in my case, could be associated with a topic of use. In technical terms, and again I'm not an engineer, I think it's a phenomenal tool. I do not remember a single opportunity in which we lost a campaign for a technical detail.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Renan S.
Web Developer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2019

"I was an early adopter and I will not change it"

Comentários: Early adopter in France - Google Cloud Platform saved my life.
I self host my websites with GCP and it provides me such freedom of use. I guess some other platforms started later on and I am not saying they are not worthy but why would I change while I am so satisfied with their services.
GCP is free for a while, time for you to test everything.
When you know what you need you can scale precisely all ressources or tools, then you are charged very fairly whichever your use cases are.
I took benefit of the free trial to discover other technologies I didn't know so much about when that time. I have experimented deep learning/AI applications for music creativity by instance - honestly I would say the only limit is your imagination !

Vantagens: - Will cover ALL your needs for cloud computing
- Knowing how much complex these IT systems are, it is quite easy to use
- Fair fees
- Best technologies available
- Great documentation and community
- Includes Google Maps (with API)
- Free trial period allows you to test a lot of features for free

Desvantagens: - GCP gives so much freedom over technology it gets hard sometimes, but how can it be else ?

• Avaliado em 28/04/2019
Muhammad arsalan N.
Pr. DevOps
Serviços de informação, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/07/2019

"Google Cloud Platform Review"

Comentários: GCP or Google Cloud platform is fairly new in cloud competition, where AWS already swallowed major chunk of clients and Azure is holding the 2nd position in terms of number of clients. But GCP gaining rapidly and reaching to masses mostly due to the services it provides and goodwill of Google. I have worked on AWS and GCP though GCP lacks some features and services in comparison to AWS but GCP is scaling up rapidly to meet customer requirements.

Vantagens: Efficient costing as billing to the “per second” of usage.
Better Containerization or Kubernetes support.
Specialized in Big Data, analytics and machine learning.
Reliable security features.
VMs does not have plethora of instance types, you can customize the instance as per requirement.
Fast storage with uncapped bandwidth.
300 USD free account on signup to help understand the platform.

Desvantagens: Lack of managed services.
Less global data centers compare to AWs.

• Avaliado em 29/07/2019
Cara L.
Creative Content Writer
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/12/2018

"Great for smaller businesses, but could use a few modifications involving security"

Comentários: I’ve been using google drive for about 5 years. Hardly any complaints, the customer service is always respectable, and it’s an easy software to navigate yourself astound.

Vantagens: It’s public, accessible anywhere so long as there is a WiFi connection, and it’s easy to share creative material with those either in classes, small businesses, etc. with many different uses from slideshows, storing files, or sharing files, Google Drive is a free software public to anyone with a google email. Files are easily shred through the click of a buttons. With up to 50 free gigs, businesses and students alike need not worry about space.

Desvantagens: Mobile platform is an issue. When traveling, or using another device, it’s harder to log into your account to share. Especially when you recently acquired a new number and never changed your contact info. You are left locked out and can’t log in to till ona. Computer or device the drive recognizes. That could e troublesome for deadlines and such.

• Avaliado em 31/12/2018
Mikhail K.
Freelancer
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/02/2019

"All the Google power on your fingertips"

Comentários: I recommend this platform for wide range of customers that have not super tight budget for their application hosting but want to stay away from bunch of low-level details of running and maintenance of application infrastructure.

Vantagens: Great platform to create, deploy and maintain cloud applications of any size for everybody who don't want to get stuck in all those low-level server and os administration. Provides most advanced technologies including Kubernetes and serverless applications, has pretty useful management console that can looks a bit messy for beginners but really amazing comparing to competitor's management tools . Has pretty tight and seamless integration with wide range of Google services API, from Google Maps to Google Docs. Last not least has free tier that is enough for learning of platform, education and even some real "pet" projects.

Desvantagens: A bit complicated and sometimes confusing price models, prices for some services are unreasonable higher than competing.

• Avaliado em 27/02/2019
Rahul D.
Technical deliverability Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2019

"Quality Feature"

Vantagens: Google cloud platform is best source to share data without any hardware transfer. It's easy to transfer data from one corner to another corner of world with help of internet connection. Even It provides 15 Gb free space for lifetime and we can also buy extra spacewith little price.

Desvantagens: Only thing I don't like is that when we download file It takes time for file zipping for large file. Untill now I did not find any other drawback in compare to other platform.

• Avaliado em 16/08/2019