AdHawk

Avaliações do AdHawk

da AdHawk

Digital Advertising Simplification Done Right!

Zak S.
Account Manager, Retail
Internet
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Digital advertising in today's world is extremely complex. Enter AdHawk, the perfect tool to simplify paid ads all within one app, adjusting campaigns on the fly from your phone. I highly recommend this product and can attest to the leadership of the team after working with them at Google!

Desvantagens: Adding more APIs into the system beyond Google and Facebook. This isn't necessary but could help even more advertisers down the road.

As a CMO, I entrust all my digital campaigns to AdHawks and they've never disappointed!

Anson G.
Chief Marketing Officer
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: AdHawks provides me with the confidence to know my digital campaigns are all being run effectively, my spend is optimized, and campaigns are constantly being audited.

Vantagens: As a CMO, there is a lot on my plate. AdHawks allows me to simultaneous run multiple digital campaigns while optimizing spend and maximizing return. The entire team at AdHawks is extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Having them among my arsenal of marketing experts have proven to be invaluable! I've used AdHawk for two very different companies (within different industries) and they consistently over-deliver! I will always make room in my marketing budget for AdHawk.

Desvantagens: Some digital campaigns are can be intricate. In a perfect world, there would be a more optimized way of explaining the different nuances of the each campaign.

AdHawk has helped our companies scale their AdWords accounts & significantly increase their ROI

Jillian C.
Program Manager
51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our AdWords account saw a huge increase in ROI month over month & I no longer have to spend 5-10 hours a week in AdWords.

Vantagens: On-boarding is really easy & it is very clear that the team is very knowledgeable. Honestly the best part about AdHawk was being able to sit back & watch our ROI increase month over month. It turned the painful process of optimizing AdWords into a delightful process.

Desvantagens: I wish there was an account manager I could reach out to while using "AdHawk Assistant". I know there is a managed service option with an account manager though & will be trying that for another business.

Solid software to manage Facebook campaigns.

Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: It is very easy to see with a quick glance how active a given Facebook campaign is doing on the main dashboard. And then with one click on a given campaign, you can drill down to the specifics.

Desvantagens: Nothing, really. I am able to monitor and understand what's going on with my Facebook campaigns very easily, and that is a good thing!

Resposta dos fornecedores

por AdHawk em 02/08/2018

We're glad you found Facebook & Instagram ad management easier with AdHawk! Thanks for the review

Easy to use, easy to integrate into my accounts, solid support team, and improved ROI.

Chris C.
Marketing Consultant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Quick and efficient account optimization.

Vantagens: It was really easy to get up and running with AdHawk. Within a few minutes we were getting improvement recommendations for our campaigns. It provides simple solutions that I can accept or decline, so I appreciate still having the autonomy for my campaign decisions.

Desvantagens: Sometimes I want to get more recommendations for my top priority campaigns. The team mentioned that this is something they're working on. Overall I still get plenty of suggestions, so it's not pressing, but good to know they have this in mind.

Been around AdHawk since the beginning and it's only getting better

Fred Y.
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: I've found great use in the product since the early days and seeing it evolve from a pretty basic toolset into what it is today, 3 years later, is incredible. I learned through AdHawk, all of the places I could spend less and get better results, in the end saving me thousands of dollars a year.

Desvantagens: Nothing that isn't to be expected from using new software as it evolves and has some minor growing pains.

AdHawk PPC Software / Service Review

Avaliado em 15/03/2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Mídia digital, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Again, I'm thrilled with the customer service and support. They are very friendly, knowledgable, and easy to work with.

Vantagens: The software provides professional looking reports that can provide valuable information for an agency and professional looking reports for their clients. The customer service is phenomenal and the coaching & done for you services the provide are top notch.

Desvantagens: The only issue (and this isn't really and AdHawk issue - all PPC reporting software products have this issue) is that there is no simple way to integrate phone calls into reports. Not every 60-second phone call is a lead, yet it's counted as such. But, again, not their fault - I don't know any reporting tool that could perform this function.

Saves hours every week

Max A.
Operations
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: AdHawk saves me hours every week that I used to spend optimizing my adwords campaigns manually. It suggests really useful insights too. Would recommend to any digital advertiser, big or small!

Desvantagens: So far, its been fantastic. I'm excited to see what new features they add this year, but it's already well worth the money.

Adhawk is great for optimizations which can be difficult doing manually without!

Zach M.
CSM
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: Great optimizations suggestions. When doing this manually it can be inefficient and burdensome. Great product.

Desvantagens: There is nothing major I would call out as a con. Overall, this is a great product and would recommend.

Amazing Experience

Avaliado em 25/10/2019
Dustin D.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have dozens of clients where a large chunk of them are spending thousands of dollars on Google Ads. AdHawk has been a wonderful extension to our business.

Vantagens: The customer service and strategic advice / management by far exceeds my expectation every single month. My account manager, Sebastian, is fantastic.

Desvantagens: I wish that I could hire our main point person :-)

Saving money and learning how to make the most of my ads

Founder & CEO
Software
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: Optimizing a Google AdWords campaign is pretty overwhelming as a startup founder, especially when you don't have any experience or background. AdHawk has been super helpful by doing most of the optimization work for me every day and teaching me what to look for in future hires.

Desvantagens: The big missing feature has been a way to create on-demand reports to send to my team. My rep recently shared that that feature will be launching soon. If it does, will really be happy with this software.

The AdHawk team was great to work with. Very responsive and understanding of my business challenges

Avaliado em 26/06/2018
Tim C.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: - the software was very easy to use and user friendly. The platform is very intuitive and any area of the product that was too techinal for me (I've not very tech savvy) the team at AdHawk made sure I completely understood.

Desvantagens: I didn't have any cons throughout my experience. The team treated me with class and respect. I've been a customer for about 6 months and I'm delighted with my purchase. Would recommend to a friend.

Adhawk is the future of marketing automation

Avaliado em 25/04/2018
Adam B.
Internet Sales Manager
Autoridades policiais, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: After years of manually optimizing digital advertising, I am very thankful for the switch to adhawk. This software has increased ad efficiency and effectiveness remarkably.

Desvantagens: I do not like how expensive it is, but it is relatively affordable given the market for marketing automation software.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por AdHawk em 03/05/2018

Thanks for the review! Really appreciate it.