15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Sortly

Um sistema de gestão de ativos e estoques compatível com dispositivos móveis. Mais de 1.000 empresas confiam nele. Experimente gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o Sortly

Vantagens:

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Desvantagens:

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Notas do Sortly

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Sortly tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 468 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Sortly antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (468)

Paul
Paul
Managing Director, Austrália
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hardware, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Inventory Management System

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: It has been great. This is the 3rd inventory management system we used, its inexpensive, easy to setup, and staff are trained in it within 10 minutes. Very flexible program. We were looking at various solutions for inventory, and sortly ended up being the best.

Vantagens:

We could customise sortly, exactly to our needs, and make changes without having to hire a company to do it.

Desvantagens:

I cant find any negatives about it. Ideally we would love an integration into our job management system. So as stock is sold in the job management system, items are deducted in sortly automatically.

Sébastien
Interior Designer, EUA
Design, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Sortly is an amazing inventory management asset!

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Sortly is an integral part of our daily workflow in the office and when in the field with clients. It streamlined how we were able to keep track of hundreds of objects and made my job much more efficient. I love being able to print pages of the inventory that are attractively arranged so that I can create presentation binders for clients. I really can't speak highly enough of it. This is the one program that I really couldn't do my job nearly as well without.

Vantagens:

I'm an interior designer, and we use this to keep track of our client's inventory of furniture, artwork, and objects located in their houses, storage spaces, and at different vendors. I know that it's not what Sortly was designed for, but it works perfectly for it. It's very easy and convenient to be able to pull up the inventory and see what we've placed in different rooms, what needs to be pulled from storage, and what they actually own. It's very easy to add new items as needed. Sortly is indispensable in our day to day workflow and has literally transformed how we're able to interface with clients and manage their items.

Desvantagens:

I wish that the option to crop and edit photos was consistent across platforms. I also wish that when there are multiples of an item that are located in different albums that the edits made to one apply to the other. But honestly, it is otherwise pretty close to perfect for our needs.

NICOLE
VICE PRESIDENT OF SUPPLY CHAIN, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51 - 200 funcionários

AF REVIEW OF SORTLY

3,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: SORTLY WAS A GREAT BRIDGE FOR US TO GO FROM NO SYSTEM TO ANOTHER ROBUST SYSTEM. WE NEEDED TO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER SYSTEM THAT WOULD ALLOW FOR US TO BETTER TRACK ITEMS USED IN PRODUCTION.

SORTLY WAS QUICK FOR US TO GET STARTED WITH MANAGING INVENTORY

Desvantagens:

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NOT QUICK IT DID NOT WORK WELL WITH THE WAY WE USE THE PRODUCTS IN INVENTORY

Kathleen
Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Great Addition!

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: We started with Sortly as a trial to see if it could easily and accurately track our inventory and also give us added features like visuals of the items and the option of generating a variety of reports. We did take our time with the transition to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. We worked on building our inventory in Sortly simultaneously while running our old system. We used the bulk import feature to add most of our inventory which was a plus. Overall the transition has been easy and is much better than what we were using. It is faster, accurate and user friendly. The search feature is excellent and the ability to easily generate a variety of reports is also extremely helpful. Overall I am very happy with Sortly!

Vantagens:

The ability to search for a product multiple ways and upload pictures of the product. I also like being able to print a variety of reports and always seeing the total value of our inventory at a glance.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to list items in size order. There is also a lag time when updating quantities and adding photos.

Eddie
CEO, EUA
Cosmético, 11 - 50 funcionários

Great for Small Companies

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: My team and I love sortly because of how easy and quick it is to use on our Ipads/Iphones. For a small company, you should not even consider another option... I did the research so you don't have to.

Vantagens:

Cost, Functionality, and Ease of use are the top reasons we selected sortly. It was easy to implement and quick for anyone to learn without much training.

Desvantagens:

I think we were grandfathered into a plan and then had to upgrade to use features I believe were available in the original plan and then taken away and moved into a different plan. Don't quote me on this...... this happened a while ago.

semana passada

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Sortly! We're glad to be part of your organizational journey. I understand how important it is to feel valued as a customer, and I'll make sure your feedback reaches the right people in our Leadership team for further review.

Valerie
Operations Manager, EUA
Atacadistas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas:

Why Sortly Wins For Us...

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It's been wonderful. I'm glad I did my due diligence and took the time to go over other products before realizing I didn't need to waste my time and money on others that had a bunch of features I wasn't going to need. While Sortly has features I can add on, as needed, I'm perfectly happy to be able to customize!

Vantagens:

I spent a couple weeks going through various online trials and zoom meetings with companies showing me how their company was "top notch" in asset tracking, inventory control and all these other things. Turns out a lot of the other things were all the other things I didn't need... and the things I did need, were never included in any plans. Sortly fit all I needed. It was perfect. It had the ability to customize and categorize the way I needed and I honestly haven't had an issue with it from the get-go. Set up was a breeze. We started out with handheld scanners, and have since upgraded to tablets, and the changeover was seamless.

Desvantagens:

I'm honestly trying to find something I like *least* about Sortly, and I have nothing. My team has zero complaints, and they use it daily. Other than having to remind them to always use the same method of entry when entering a product (like typing the name in the same way...) - that's it. But that's a user issue, not a Sortly issue!

Ross
Director of Operatons, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and great for searches

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: We have been very happy with Sortly compared to our old system. It has been very helpful in keeping track of our thousand of different items.

Vantagens:

Sortly makes it easy to add Tags and other locators to easily find items within the system

Desvantagens:

Adding permissions of new folders has to be done for each person individually.

Kelsey
VP of Finance, EUA
Empacotamento e contêineres, 11 - 50 funcionários

Sortly: Great for Small business inventory

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It had a small learning curb, but there are so many features and capabilities. You can sort, add features, create bar codes, scan bar codes, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Vantagens:

It is a very cost effective way to manage inventory for a small business, that doesn't quite need the large inventory software that is out there.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features are hard to understand for people that aren't savvy with computers.

Engin
Development Manager, Turquia
Indústria têxtil, 201 - 500 funcionários

Happy to find

Vantagens:

It's easy to use for my team. I'm not sure if they and I could use that easier complicated software. I like managing my team besides, I can see all the movements of my team easily and can check what they did.

Desvantagens:

Now I have an issue about searching results. I have some items which have variants and when I search I see the variants instead of main item. I requested this to be fixed and sortly will take care of it hopefully.

Tina
Toolroom Manager, EUA
Construção, 201 - 500 funcionários

Toolroom Manager

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall I'm very happy with sortly. Love having everything in one program, from tools & equipment to material and consumable goods.

Vantagens:

Inventory tracking and Equipment/ tool tracking.

Desvantagens:

Small Glitches. Sometimes items disappear and I have to retrieve them from the trash or make a new entrée.

semana passada

Hi Tina, We appreciate your review! Your satisfaction with Sortly is our priority. Thank you! If you'd like, you can reach out to us at [email protected] so we can discuss any technical issues you may be experiencing.

Angel
Health & Safety PPE Specialist, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201 - 500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Sortly, Inventory Management for every trade of businesses at accessible prices

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It has help us get visibility from all departments around the world, manage and control better out spending and inventory. Makes work way easier to do without the paper waste, eliminates a lot of human error

Vantagens:

Helps me keep track of my inventory, the location of it and gives me alerts whenever an item is about to expire, this helps us to be compliant with OSHA and ahead of our game, preventing injuries and/or sanctions. We were unable to keep track in the past and pen and paper wasn't cutting it with the number of employees we currently have, Sortly made it so easy and accessible to all our managers all around the US. Price is way more accessible than most places that offer inventory services that starts in the thousands.

Desvantagens:

It lacks instructional videos or easy access to assistance, sometimes you have to wait over 24 hrs for a response. Sortly has many uses and can be arrange in different ways depending on the kind of business you're running, you can add items, tools, equipment, personnel, vehicles, insurances, all kind of things, it should be hold back as an inventory tool only, seems you guys don't know what you created, and the potential it has to reach so many businesses.You should offer templates for startups, so we don't have to build from the ground up, seems you need to have a lot of time and creativity to get it going and to make it work.Report generating should be easier, sometime we run reports but we don't get the info we need, courses or videos abouty this sui

há 7 meses

Hi Angel, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. We would be more than happy to discuss self-serve training options with you! Just send us an email - [email protected]!

Casey
Owner, EUA
Restaurantes, 51 - 200 funcionários

Sortly for inventory managment

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I like it. It is not our main inventory tracker but has allowed us to integrate with what we are doing so we do not lose all information if someone accidentally deletes an excel or Google doc file.

Vantagens:

I love how we are able to track our products and inventory for our additional warehouse. It gives us visibility although it is not staffed 24/7.

Desvantagens:

We track a lot with expiration dates. While we can add this feature into the programming, it is tougher to do when we have numerous cases of the same product with different expiration dates. Each group must be put in separately.

há 7 meses

Hi Casey, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. We would be happy to provide suggestions for tracking items with multiple expiration dates! Please reach out to us at [email protected].

Julia
Project Manager, Dinamarca
Hospitais e Saúde, 11 - 50 funcionários

Overall satisfied with Sortly

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall Sortly has significantly improved our laboratory's inventory management by providing a user-friendly platform, efficient tracking capabilities, customization options and convient mobile accessibility.

Vantagens:

Sortly is a user-friendly interface. It's functionality for keeping track of kits is excellent. It is available as a mobile app, which is a major advantage. The notification system helps us stay on top of important tasks, such as monitoring expiration dates og restocking kits. It sends reminders and alerts.

Desvantagens:

Barcode scanning limitations: In our laboratory we utilize kits from various manufactorers, each with their own unique barcodes. It would be beneficial if there was a seamless integration between Sortly and these barcodes, enabling us to effortlessly scan them and instantly view the quantity of kits available. Moreover, it would be ideal if Sortly could automatically capture the expiration date of the oldest kits, streamlining the process of tracking and managing expiration dates.

há 7 meses

Hi Julia, We appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's great to learn that it has aided you in staying organized and productive. Your feedback means a lot to us. I'll pass your feedback about bundling and kitting to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

André
CEO, Brasil
Mobiliário, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

All great but we have a mobile issue

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Great, this app is amazing, almost 4 years ago i did a big research and you guys were the best by far. Thank you once again.

Vantagens:

I´ve been using sortly for almost 4 years now, and it was a game changer to my company. I always give feedbacks because i know you guys always pay attention to them and through the years you have been always improving the app.

Desvantagens:

We struggle a bit with the mobile app and also I don´t know how to track sales. How to instead of moving to a folder that i call "sold items" i can actually press a button that says that it was sold? im asking this because i would love to have automatic reports instead of doing them by myself.

há 3 semanas

Hi André! Thank you so much for sharing your positive review of Sortly and for being a longtime dedicated customer! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. Regarding your concern about tracking sales, you could create a Tag for 'sold', tag your sold items, and then run a report on just those items with the tag 'sold'. If you have any questions about this, please let us know at [email protected]!

HARRY
PARTS MANAGER, EUA
Transporte marítimo, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Sortly as an inventory system

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Recently the response time on changes when using PC's has slowed down.
It seems to be faster on a phone app.
Easy to set up, easy to customize, access anywhere, all pluses.
Better / easier reporting would be great..
Example, how many of an item have I added / removed in a given time period.

Vantagens:

Ease of use (intuitive) is at the top of the list. Access from anywhere.

Desvantagens:

For an "Inventory Management" system, some reports are not created in the box that normally would go with this function.. We had the system for a year before there was a report that would indicate items that were actually BELOW indicated quantity level set. (previous reports showed AT or BELOW). The report still does not indicate the difference between minimum level to actual level. I add a column to the outputted excel report to indicate that difference. It is these types of items that are surprising to me that are not built in to an inventory system from the start.

Travis
Owner, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Inventory Software

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Sortly has helped my company save a lot of time when it comes to inventory management and being able to see with a few clicks what we do or don't have available.

Vantagens:

Sortly has allowed us to know if we have enough inventory for upcoming events and can be updated if items are lost or damaged from previous events. It's also nice not having to physically count needed items before each event, and knowing even from off-site what we have available.

Desvantagens:

One feature that I wish could be implemented is the ability for one product to appear in multiple folders - if an item can be used for more than one purpose.

há 7 meses

Hi Travis, We appreciate your fantastic review of Sortly! It's great to know that our product has helped you stay organized and productive. You can have the same item in multiple folders. If you'd like some assistance with that, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Tammy
COO, EUA
Atacadistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great for small business

Vantagens:

Sortly has allowed us to keep a close eye on our inventory even when it's spread out to different locations and remote workers who depend on having the correct count in order to sale.

Desvantagens:

So far we have not had any issues and happy.

há 7 meses

Hi Tammy, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. If you have any questions or suggestions, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Angela
Clinic Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Inventory management in one simple app that works for mobile devices

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Uploading our inventory from excel to Sortly was easy. Sortly allowed us to set inventory limits for notifications as well as item expiration dates which is very helpful for our clinic.

Vantagens:

As a clinic manager in a university setting, I looked around for a software program to meet our inventory management needs. I like that Sortly is an affordable program and it allowed us to easily integrate our inventory system from excel into the app. It simplified our inventory management and was efficient & time saving for our clinic faculty, staff & students to see what inventory was at hand. Sortly provides instant access to inventory quantity for the entire academic department. Sortly allows us to set expiration dates for our items and sends us alerts on expiring items so that our clinic can be OHSA compliant at all times.

Desvantagens:

Sortly does require a time investment to learn to navigate all its features and functions, but the Sortly support team is responsive.

Ben
Project Manager, EUA
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Sortly Saved Our Projects!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I searched through several inventory software programs and none were designed with the user in mind like Sorlty. The program and application are fast and intuitive!

Vantagens:

The creation of an item is so easy to use. We were able to inventory over 14,000 items in a very short period of time. The offline function was so crucial to a remote 7 month project we had overseas.

Desvantagens:

The only thing we found as a con was the limited users.

Karen
President, EUA
Design, 2 - 10 funcionários

Staging inventory management

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: We are able to move and add to inventory on the go without being in the warehouse. Or select inventory for our next staging job without being in the warehouse.

Vantagens:

The ability to make a quick photo and add an item to inventory on our mobile phone is necessary to our use of Sortly.

Desvantagens:

We move inventory in and out on a daily basis. There are too many steps to move an item, especially if you found that Iitem by searching for that category. For instance, if I search for "chair" and there are several chairs to move to a new house, then I can only move them one at a time. If you don't search for an item you can move multiple items at one time.

há 7 meses

Hi Karen, Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. You can move items in bulk to make the process easier and more efficient! We have instructions here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016384492-How-to-Bulk-Edit-Items-and-Folders. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Katie
Office Manager, Canadá
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helped us Sortly out some problems!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It's helped us sort out our tool sign-out process, manage uniform inventory, and will eventually become a house for our shop inventory items to help prevent expensive year end write offs for unaccounted for inventory.

Vantagens:

Being able to move some pencil and paper processes to one simple app is convenient. We're do not have a high-volume of inventory that requires constant monitoring, rather it keeps everything in one simple place. It allows staff in house or out on site to view what items we have and where they're located before making the trip back to pick it up.

Desvantagens:

I do feel that it is a bit pricey for limited number of individual users that can have access.

há 7 meses

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient. I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Sal
VP, EUA
Design gráfico, 11 - 50 funcionários

6 Months in and still love it

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Been super smooth, and my employees actually use this one!

Vantagens:

Easy of startup and a great app. User interface is not overly complex and adding pictures is a plus, it's all very easy.

Desvantagens:

More pricing options on the products. Multiple sources and inventory date.

há 8 meses

Hi Sal, Thank you so much for rating Sortly; we are happy to hear you are loving the software! I've passed your feedback about pricing to our Leadership team, but if you have any other feedback/questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Benjamin
Cinematographer, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Perfect for Camera Equipment

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

Vantagens:

What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

Desvantagens:

A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

Aaron
IT Specialist, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Inventory Management Stress Reliever

Vantagens:

Its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. The software allows us to easily categorize and track our inventory, making it simple to locate items and manage stock levels effectively. It also offers barcode scanning capabilities, enabling quick and accurate item identification.

Desvantagens:

Limited reporting options: Some users have mentioned that Sortly's reporting capabilities are not as extensive or customizable as they would like. They may find it challenging to generate detailed reports or extract specific data insights from the software.

há 7 meses

Hi Aaron, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. Your feedback is truly appreciated. We do offer custom reports on the Enterprise and Ultra plans! We have more information here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/13315338711835. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Enrique
CEO, EUA
Cosmético, 2 - 10 funcionários

Decent Software for entry level Inventory Management

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: So far, during the last 2 years, I implemented Sortly in our warehouse to manage cosmetic packaging components; since we have 35+ different packages, it was helpful to take a picture and create a profile for each element and manually adjust the location of these items in the warehouse, it was done manually, we had to find a way around, but so far it works, we think is limited, but is decent for what we need now.

Vantagens:

Pros:Image - picture was taken to easily identify items / in our case components for cosmetic productionEasy to create and navigate menus

Desvantagens:

Cons:Not easy to take advantage of the full product

há 8 meses

Hi Enrique, We appreciate you taking the time to rate Sortly, and we value you as a customer! If you have questions about how to take advantage of the app's features, please let us know at [email protected].