15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre OnPay

"É um sistema fácil, rápido e otimizado para dispositivos móveis que não requer uma curva de aprendizado acentuada". As 5 melhores folhas de pagamento da Entrepreneur para PMEs.

Saiba mais sobre o OnPay

Vantagens:

The ease of setup, integration, and running payroll. They have simplified the process.

Desvantagens:

As of right now I have yet to find a feature that my company needs that on pay dues not have.

Notas do OnPay

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O OnPay tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 439 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o OnPay antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (439)

Marsha
Executive Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Poor Customer Service

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Lisa
Lisa
Head of HR, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11 - 50 funcionários

Great Payroll System

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great tool that is affordable and easy to use!

Vantagens:

What I like most about OnPay is how easy it is to use the tool. I do not have a payroll background and I was able to figure out how to process payroll with getting frustrated. It's very intuitive and easy to use. I also like that chat functionality. They respond instantly and are incredibly knowledgeable/helpful.

Desvantagens:

I wish we could integrate it with our HRIS platform so I wouldn't have to switch between 2 different systems to process payroll (401k contributions and approve non-exempt time cards, etc.)

Danielle
Recovery division specialist, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

And the award for best silent partner goes to...... OnPay!

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Being a small business owner isn't always rewarding but having OnPay reminds me that even though I'm doing this myself I'm not always alone. Between learning accounting and payroll to being up to speed on tax laws OnPay makes my life a little easier. Report reminders, user-friendly software, self-help options, transparency from start to finish in all aspects of this service are just a few reasons that it gives me the confidence I need to know I'm getting the job done with speed and accuracy. I definitely feel I've completed my tasks efficiently using OnPay and it's so affordable for everyone with straight across the board pricing without hidden fees or hiccups to deal with. They make payroll more approachable and takes out a lot of the guess work out that first time users may have and seasoned individuals will appreciate.

Vantagens:

*Affordable payroll at $40 a month plus $6 per employee gives any other company a run for their money *Unlimited payroll runs *Manage all types of pay for employees and workers *Offers great HR resources with extensive library *Self Service Portal that's intuitive and critical *Overall EASY to use *Self generating reports and checklists makes tax compliance simple *Customer service is readily available and accessible in many ways to meet all your needs *Employee portal

Desvantagens:

*Extra cost for mailing documents *No discount upon volume *No mobile app for android users *Tax alerts are proven hard to settle *Time off doesn't always sync everywhere it should within the system

Fassil
Marketing Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

My Experience With OnPay

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

With OnPay, we have best payroll features and has best HR and onboarding capabilities

Desvantagens:

Not a single concern with OnPay. It is the best I have used.

Lowell
President/CEO, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Product is "meh", Customer Support is subpar.

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: On-boarding was great while in the actual software. A day later I received a support e-mail welcoming me to OnPay and asked me a few questions to understand how I was going to use the product and help me get up and running faster. Nowhere in that e-mail did it state a response was required and if I didn't respond I would forfeit the capability of direct deposit. I have since attempted to get that capability via support ticket no less than 5 times to never get a response from OnPay. The software usability is ok. I don't find it as user friendly as it could be. Simple things like a getting a payroll summary after the fact seem impossible. I can get check reprints but once I exit out of the payroll run I cannot seem to get that PDF of the payroll summary. I spent an hour one evening looking to no avail. The dashboard is "meh". Customization is almost non-existent. There is stuff there I'd like to remove but can't and stuff I want there that isn't available. For on-boarding a new employee... you can create a task to have the employee complete the I9 online and have a supervisor review it. However, I still have been unable to find that I9 to review it. If the employee loses or deletes their invite, you have to delete the invite and recreate it.. you can't simply resend the invite. Sometime I suffer from OCD and if the employee misspells a street name or is inconsistent in capitalization you can't correct it or you delete all the W4 data the employee typed in.

Vantagens:

I was able to get up in running and execute an actual payroll in less than an hour. No two to three week, multi-step jump hooping process like competitors (Wagepoint, for example.)

Desvantagens:

The customer support is awful. I send e-mail after e-mail to their customer support addresses and never get a response. When I finally get a hold of someone they say they have no record of getting my e-mails. Yet when I respond to their e-mails they get them just fine. The last time they opened a ticket on their side I asked them to look into why I could not open tickets via e-mail. Absolutely no response. At the end of December they sent an e-mail asking me how likely I was to recommend OnPay. On a scale of 0 to 10, I gave them 0. The prompted to me as to why. My response was that they never respond to my support requests. At the end of the form they stated someone would investigate and get in touch with me shortly. A few moments later I received a blank/empty support ticket. I thought "finally, we'll get this fixed." A week passed.. the two... So I responded to the blank support ticket asking for an update. Nothing.

Resposta do OnPay

há 3 anos

Hi Lowell. We're sorry you haven't gotten the support you need from us. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to make sure all your questions are answered. If you need help sooner, we're always here during business hours: 877-328-6505.

Relational Innovator (Founder/Owner), EUA
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Our go-to payroll software!

Vantagens:

The best part about Onpay for us, is not only the ease of use, but the ability to set up Onpay so it maps to Quickbooks Online, so we don't have to make any adjustments later. Also, we are super thankful for Onpay's support as they are always super friendly and make sure any payroll challenges we have are resolved. Also, we really like the liabilities always balance. We struggled with other software, mainly quickbooks, where there are always odd amounts of payroll liabilities hanging in the account all the time.

Desvantagens:

We have an accountant dashboard, and we can't see our invoices directly, we have them sent to us each month. Billing isn't wonky or anything, we just don't have open access to the billing from our side. If it was the client's billing account, their billing activity shows up for them.

Jon
Sales, EUA
Empacotamento e contêineres, Profissional autônomo

OnPay for Payroll

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: OnPay has been exactly what I hoped for when choosing a payroll company. They are there when I need help and have a mostly intuitive interface that allows me to take care of tasks on my own. They stay on top of tax related issues relative to

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use with OnPay. And when there are issues or concerns, their team is quick to respond...sometimes even taking over my desktop to explain a process or location for a specific query.

Desvantagens:

I live in a municipality where a local tax is not taken out of paychecks as it only triggers after a certain income. While my household does ultimately hit the threshold for this high income when combined with my wife, right now it is not a tax that OnPay has been able to take out voluntarily, even though I would like them to.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Payroll for our company is handled via OnPay

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Payroll is processed, taxes are paid and filed, and year-end reports are generated all through OnPay. The reason I went with OnPay is that they provide a turnkey service at a reasonable price. The onboarding process was painless, and customer service has been superb.

Vantagens:

Thanks to OnPay, I can now run all of my commissions once a week, which is considerably more convenient for both my clients and my team. After a lot of research, I settled on OnPay, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. It was smooth sailing all the way through the transfer they facilitated for me in the middle of last year.

Desvantagens:

I'd like new hires to use the app to fill out more information, such as their Emergency Contact information. Instead than needing to log in and check, it would be great to be alerted when a candidate has accepted a proposal.

Lucretia
Accounting Manager, EUA
Materiais de construção, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

OnPay makes payroll easy

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I'm satisfied with OnPay. I'm still fairly new to the program, so I'm still discovering features and benefits. I'm sure with time, it will become even easier to use.

Vantagens:

OnPay makes is fast and easy to run every payroll. A few clicks and you're done. OnPay took care of all the on-boarding and saved me lots of time.

Desvantagens:

The Tax Liability Report doesn't have a total amount for each payroll, so I have to use the Payroll Summary Report to get the tax total, which isn't a big deal anyway. I'd also like to see a screen that indicates what liabilities have been paid and with a confirmation number.

Jean
Attorney, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best payroll service provider

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: They have been affordable and reliable.

Vantagens:

Has all the necessary payroll features for employers and employees. And no ridiculous nonstop solicitations for affiliated services (but available if you ask or need them).

Desvantagens:

Slightly better QuickBooks integration; minor quibble

Nathalie
President, França
Software, Profissional autônomo

Very practical app

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I use it every month. Very fast and very easy to use payroll. Yet trying to change salary can be very trying. took me several hours to modify things.

Vantagens:

Payroll is very simple. All is made very clear

Desvantagens:

Except from the above the website is not very user friendly

Marsha
Executive Director, EUA
Organização cívica e social, 2 - 10 funcionários

Poor Customer Service

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with OnPay was a nightmare. I can't overemphasize the terrible customer service experience we experience with this company.

Vantagens:

I didn't like anything about OnPay. The customer service was abysmal. The dashboard was cumbersome and convoluted.

Desvantagens:

The customer service is horrible. Payroll processing was the easiest feature. The reporting was inaccurate as well as running reports. The dashboard was not user-friendly or eye-ease.

Heather
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários

Very Easy to Use and Very Reliable

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Every time I have had to call OnPay I have had a great experience.

Vantagens:

I love using this payroll software. The price is very reasonable, running weekly payroll is simple. Finding reports that I need is super easy.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the employee profiles are difficult to navigate in order to look up or update info. It's not something that is prohibitive to the use overall though.

Irene
Agricultura, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

OnPay is great for my small business

Vantagens:

OnPay is great for my small business. It was very easy to get set-up and transferred from my previous payroll company. The interface is easy to use on a weekly basis, and if I ever have a question or an issue I need to resolve, customer service is responsive, thorough, and helpful. It's very easy to get a person on the other end, either on the phone or through email.

Desvantagens:

For right now, I don't have any substantial issues with OnPay.

Steve
Serviços meio ambientais, 2 - 10 funcionários

Spectacular-quality software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We also implemented a Worker's Comp system that integrates seamlessly with OnPay. We simply calculate the payroll amount and the fee for Worker's Comp is charged to our company each week so there's no annual deposit or reconciliation at the end of the year because it's all handled week by week.

Vantagens:

OnPay is extremely easy to use, extremely fast, and flexible. We use it weekly to handle our payroll needs. It is so simple and intuitive, and whenever I've contacted OnPay with a question, their consultants were very helpful. I really can't say enough about how pleased I am with OnPay. Our payroll used to be a nightmare and OnPay made that into a nothing burger. We literally handle our payroll in less than 5 minutes a week. I mentioned it's also very flexible. We pay staff by performance. The way we do it is to calculate the gross income they generated for the company each week, divide by the number of hours, then put that $/hr into their payroll amount (so this number changes slightly each week). Then we simply set the number of ours they worked and their pay is calculated instantly with proper deductions and all the complicated bits handled automatically.

Desvantagens:

When we first implemented their Worker's Comp system into our Payroll, the first year the Worker's Comp people tried to charge us extra because they were counting my wife and myself (owners) as being covered by Worker's Comp in addition to our employees. This was not what we wanted and never requested to have that, so it seemed like a bit of a sketchy effort maybe, but was easy to fix. We simply contacted the Worker's Comp people, asked what the extra charge was for and had them remove it. They said we needed to sign a paper stating we did not want to be covered by Worker's Comp policy since we were owners. Okay, we told them that in the first place, and they never mentioned the need to sign any document. Anyway, it was easily fixed and that was the ONLY downside we have had and technically, it wasn't with OnPay, it was with the Worker's Comp company they partner with.

Accountant, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11 - 50 funcionários

OnPay Review

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This is a great service. It has helped reduce our payroll costs by a ton, and is way easier to use than other systems. The reporting is great too. I love this service. i wouldn't use anything else.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use and I love that it is NOT Expensive.

Desvantagens:

Voiding Checks/Direct Deposits is a pain. Also, I wish each employee had a default that it would change back to for each payroll run. For example, I might pay someone a bonus one week, I don't need that bonus to be paid next week, however it shows up again and I have to remember to remove it. Same with any deductions, so If I need to deduct and advance one week, I don't need it to be deducted again. Anyway, does that make sense? I also wish I could make 2 or 3 checks for one person on the same payroll run, instead of doing multiple payroll runs. I feel a few changes in these areas would make it so much better than it already is.

Tiffany
CEO, EUA
Manutenção predial, 11 - 50 funcionários

Great Payroll Company

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: OnPay has been so helpful throughout the time that we've been a customer. They've gone above and beyond to support us when we make a mistake and need instant support. The software is easy to use and very intuitive. We appreciate the partnership and look forward to growing together.

Vantagens:

OnPay is so easy to use, easy to learn, and easy to implement. it makes quick work of payroll.

Desvantagens:

I would love to see them add an option to upload an excel payroll file instead of hand entry.

Cheryl
Lead Staff Accountant, EUA
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

OnPay / ChaiOne

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We can process our payroll whenever it is convenient for us and having OnPay process the taxes for us is truly time saving for our small team. Every time we have a question, we utilize the Chat option and have received efficient customer service. If an issue requires additional research on their side, we receive answers very promptly. We are a very satisfied client.

Vantagens:

The ease of use, cost, and customer service are what continue to be the greatest assets for our business in using OnPay.

Desvantagens:

Everything about our experience have been positive. No negatives from us.

Chelsea
Accounting Specialist, EUA
Contabilidade, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great solution for payroll needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Onpay has streamlined and simplified the tax filing and payroll processing side of running a business. It saves a lot of time and is easy to navigate.

Vantagens:

Onpay takes a task that would normally be complicated and simplifies it while making the whole process very streamlined. The features and functionality make it easy to do everything you need to do.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it is slow to load pages. The navigation to get to previous tax filings are a little bit confusing for client users.

Dotti
Payroll Admin, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Since 2013

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It’s been a challenge and a satisfying one. Just when I think I’ve used all that OnPay has to offer, I discover another service to integrate into my shortcuts and improve information availability.

Vantagens:

OnPay has evolved over the years with new versions and added more services. The more I have seen upgrades the more I love OnPay. HR integrations, time management, workers compensation, benefits, and more. I love the challenge to incorporate and enhance new reports and learn the value of OnPay’s intentions for their customers. I also appreciate their support staff. They are well trained and friendly and professional with good attitudes.

Desvantagens:

I had a learning curve to go thru like any one might. The support staff was helpful but I wasn’t feeling very confident. It wasn’t long before I understood more & more about their trajectory with the software. I grabbed that knowledge and searched for more that was availability. I’m still on that path and still learning more and more.

Dante
Partner, EUA
Belas Artes, 11 - 50 funcionários

Easy and On Point

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Love OnPay. Recommend it to anyone looking for easy but robust payroll solution.

Vantagens:

OnPay makes payroll lickety-split simple. Handles all the taxes seamlessly. Real easy to use. Any time a curveball comes my way the support is great. Of all the things out there supposed to make life easier for small business owners, most don't pan out. But OnPay is truly a great solution for us. Been using it for 5 years now. Oh, side note, they even made FFCRA tracking easy and immediate during COVID.

Desvantagens:

Not much to complain about. Only thing I wish they could change is there's no way (that I know of, and never asked) to post-date a pay run. When doing the month's second pay run (we do payroll bi-monthly) for example, last day of payroll was May 31st. So I'm doing payroll June 1st, I can't make check date May 31. I wish I could so the reporting would show up in May instead of June. Getting ticky tacky here, but the question asked "what do I like least."

Seguros, 2 - 10 funcionários

Ideal for smaller businesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: OnPay allows us to provide timely direct deposit payroll and 1099 payments and not have to worry about tax payments.

Vantagens:

As a small business, we don't have a lot of time to work on payroll and to make sure that everything is up to date and compliant. OnPay makes the process easy and affordable. Working with a payroll company in the beginning for the first time, we always got timely answers to our questions, even later on down the road when we had a few unique problems we couldn't figure out. Nine out of ten times the FAQs have an answer but when they don't we have always been able to get timely assistance. The program is very flexible to adjust to seemingly any need.

Desvantagens:

After a couple of years I can honestly say that I can't think of any cons.

Will
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I haven't used any other payroll software, but that's because OnPay has proven to be excellent.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: OnPay does everything I need from a payroll perspective, from onboarding through WA State L&I taxes & federal payroll taxes. It makes being a business owner so much simpler than some of the payroll horror stories I've heard.

Vantagens:

It's web-based, so I can access it from anywhere. This is a big benefit as I'm not always at the shop when I need to add an employee or check out if someone has PTO or something to that effect. The price is fantastic and the support has been superb. I've had to open a couple of support tickets due to issues I had early on with not understanding how to do payroll (brand new business owner) and they've been phenomenal. Very fast support response and they're always helpful.

Desvantagens:

It's likely not so much a con against OnPay as it is against payroll in general, but the process was a little confusing at first. Figuring out which payroll items to use for things like QSEHRA wasn't immediately obvious, but looking through the Knowledge Base or asking their support team I was eventually able to figure it out. This did mean I needed to make some retroactive corrections which OnPay was able to handle for me.

Deb
Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

A System That Really Works for Small Business

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: We transitioned from a manual payroll system to OnPay. During our search process, they were very willing to answer questions and provide demos. Once we selected OnPay, they helped us during the transition process until we were up and running. We process payroll biweekly, and it is a pleasure to use. Adding new employees is easy - we love the option to invite employees to add their own information to the system. Taxes are paid on time, and the W-2 feature is quick and easy. We have been very pleased with our decision to partner with OnPay!

Vantagens:

OnPay is easy to use, and provides easily accessible help articles when needed. It allows us to process our biweekly payroll in minutes. They also provide helpful messaging to remind us when payroll needs to be done early due to holidays.

Desvantagens:

The onboarding process could have been smoother, perhaps due to crossed communications. Ultimately we ironed out any confusion and it works beautifully.

Shayla
Office Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Make's Life Better

Vantagens:

OnPay was a game changer for our company and has made the payroll process simple and pain free. The best part is that their customer service ROCKS and is full of helpful people. Very happy and plan to stay for a long time. Thanks!

Desvantagens:

Time Tracking App / where employees can login using an app from this platform. We currently use TimeStation

Jamie
CEO and Doctor of Chinese Medicine, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 2 - 10 funcionários

OnPay makes payroll easy

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: OnPay has been great overall. Easy to use and inexpensive.

Vantagens:

Running payroll biweekly is quite easy with OnPay. It takes me very little time to do it and it gets deposited in my employee’s accounts quickly. I also really like how easy it was to get worker’s comp set up and am getting ready to add in the retirement integration.

Desvantagens:

I work with a piece rate system and that has been a bit difficult to set up through OnPay since it is not a typical hourly or salary position. I have found a work around.