Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Perimeter 81

Uma VPN na nuvem de um único clique e econômica que garante acesso simplificado à rede segura e aos recursos de software como serviço (SaaS na sigla em inglês) para empresas de todos os tamanhos.

Saiba mais sobre o Perimeter 81

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Perimeter 81 before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Avaliador Verificado
CEO in Israel
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Atacadistas, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to secure our salesmen

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Run a team of 25 salesmen with laptops around the world connecting themselves form a hotel or coffee shop. Before lots of headaches with clients, updates, etc. Now nothing.

Vantagens:

That I can secure my team without headaches.

Desvantagens:

No cons at all. Management and starting up running the software is super easy.

Domenico P.
Presales Engineer in Países Baixos
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Finally a safe and simple VPN

5 há 10 meses

Comentários: I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

Vantagens:

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

Desvantagens:

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

Philip W.
Head of Security in GB
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

4 há 4 meses

Comentários: We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Desvantagens:

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Khurram M.
Consultant in Canadá
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários

Perimeter 81 review

4 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

It provides a user-friendly, equally safe interface and flexible remotely accessible environment ideally suited for small businesses.

Desvantagens:

Occasional issues with connectivity and performance scalability

Chris R.
Director of Data Operations in EUA
Editoras, 11-50 funcionários

Awesome support experience

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've found their support and software to be simple yet competent at every level.

Vantagens:

Easily configurable cloud VPN with convenient software and excellent support. I was able to easily configure clients on mac, windows, and even ubuntu, and their excellent support team helped us to get our AWS VPC networked with the VPN.

Desvantagens:

No issues so far. Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Tom H.
CEO in EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Simple to learn, allows businesses to create a secured network that connects with remote employees,

4 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I like that I can connect with my remote employees and no bandwidth limits. The pricing is affordable and 24/7 customer service.

Desvantagens:

I liked least that it only supports Windows, OSX and Linus users currently. My clients use multiple sources.

Eran B.
Eran B.
Head Of DevOps in Israel
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

using SaferVPN for 6 month. With 30 active users on our account. The overall experience was great

4 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

easy to use. multiple server across the globe. client support Windows, OSX and Linux users. nice web management.

Desvantagens:

not supporting google authentication yet. Linux users doesn't have native client manual configuration is needed.

Antonios V.
Student in GB
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Our IT department installed this software to every computer for students and staff.

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: To control and manage security alerts during browsing and securely sharing files across our network.

Vantagens:

It's a great platform to manage and control security during browsing, with tools and analytics to receive reports and alerts.

Desvantagens:

The price could be a bit lower. Maybe the half. But overall the software works fine and we didn't face any difficulty in using it.