Avaliações médias

4.9/5
    4.8/5
    4.8/5

Sobre SMTP2GO

Um provedor de serviços de e-mail rápido e escalável, para enviar e-mails transacionais e de marketing e visualizar relatórios sobre a entrega de e-mail.

Saiba mais sobre o SMTP2GO

Exibindo 112 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Steve P.
Web Developer & Company Director
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2019

"Powerful SMTP services without the headache!"

Vantagens: SMTP2GO gave us a simple solution to enable web applications hosted within our own network, so send emails from .NET pages easily. It removed the overheads in setting up and maintaining local email services, plus allowed us to keep our own server IP's away from blacklists - especially useful when providing shared hosting space to many different customers! The web dashboard for SMTP2GO provides simple configuration and online reporting and usgae stats, plus provdes simple logging of mails, deliveries and failures.

Desvantagens: TBH, nothing - it just works! SMTP2GO provide fast reliabel support and there is a wealth of information online to get you sorted, IF you get issues.

Youssef K.
Chief Technology Officer
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/02/2020

"Easy to setup - very useful smtp service"

Comentários: we started using SMTP2go long time ago when our hosting server's IP got blacklisted. getting started was very easy and we were able to create different user accounts for our clients and to control their monthly spending limits

Vantagens: very simple setup, easy to get started and most importantly we can use it for all our clients websites we develop with the need for an smtp account from their side

Desvantagens: there is no specific issue in the software, it helped us deliver our clients emails perfectly

• Avaliado em 07/02/2020
Luis D.
IT Coordinator
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2019

"The only company that would provide the service we need"

Comentários: We have spikes in our emailing that most other providers could not accept. As a school we send out regular reports to parents and these have always been sent by one user as fast as the system could produce them. We may have 2,000 emails going out from the server at regular intervals very quickly and no other smtp service would accept this as it looked like spam to them.

Vantagens: What we need was a service that would not impose limits on emails per user or per hour. With SMTP2go we simply set a monthly maximum for the whole school.

Desvantagens: My only complaint, and I'm told it may be addressed in future, is that I cannot set a common footer for every user. The footers have to be set individually for each user, which is a chore when the footer has to be changed.

• Avaliado em 29/01/2019
Andy G.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2020

"Great SMTP Service for ensuring email delivery and not being classed as SPAM"

Vantagens: Great service for ensuring reliable delivery of ALL emails and for ensuring emails do not get incorrectly classed as SPAM. The service is designed for bulk email but we also use it for day to day super reliable email delivery.

Desvantagens: Nothing, we have had no issues and the pricing is awesome

• Avaliado em 04/02/2020
Field Support Team Manager
Internet, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 27/04/2019

"It works-ish"

Vantagens: Provides SMTP on the go which is great for temporary email solutions

Desvantagens: Had a couple of tests with this to ensure it works via temporary email addresses. Account got blocked. Other than that, its great.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por SMTP2GO em 12/05/2019

Accounts are blocked if they do not meet the Terms of Service agreement, as is the case in this incident.

• Avaliado em 27/04/2019
Philip K.
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/05/2019

"A reliable solution for problems sending e-mail"

Comentários: I previously used the SMTP servers from my web host and my ISP and both would have occasional but annoying problems; I would send e-mails to certain recipients that wouldn't arrive. When this happened the companies would blame other people and be generally unhelpful. With SMTP2GO, I never have any problems and can trace everything.

Vantagens: It is easy to set up and provides excellent and complete reports. Also the company is the most responsive provider I deal with. Any e-mails to them are responded to by a human within minutes.

Desvantagens: Ideally, my ISP or web hosts should provide a better service and I shouldn't need to pay extra for SMTP2GO. But since I made the choice, sending e-mail has been flawless and so I consider it to be worth the money.

• Avaliado em 15/05/2019
John B.
Chief Financial Officer
Imobiliárias, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2019

"Ironic Timing for a review request"

Comentários: Up to the above issue we have had no issues

Vantagens: Easy to set up and maintain
Reasonable cost

Desvantagens: Ironically we have recently received several emails from SMTP2GO regarding a scam email. We did have a legitimate change in our credit card info and received an email requesting to update and we did so. It has left us feeling uneasy and concerned our credit card may be compromised. We attempted to call customer support and it rang and rang without answer. We are monitoring our card and uneasy about attempting to log into our account.

Hendrik D.
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2020

"SMTP2GO"

Vantagens: * the new statistics.
* the ease to handle bounces/softbounces
* their strick police about the quality of their users. Read: no spammers allowed ;-)

Desvantagens: * the slow website. It can take a while before everything is displayed

• Avaliado em 05/02/2020
Silvan A.
It manager
Indústria farmacêutica, 51-200 funcionários

"SMTP2GO Review"

Comentários: More than 3 years we've been use these services we did not find any major issue or trouble, any queries are answered quick and clearly, overall we are quite satisfy with smtp2go mail delivery services.

Vantagens: This smtp2go services is the most stable mail delivery services any spam will be filtered and reported here, so we can keep our mail verified and spam free.

Desvantagens: At moment i cannot find any cons with this services

"Happy user"

Comentários: Using smtp2go for a few years now. Happy user, simple to setup and good and clear website to follow up sent mails.

Vantagens: Easy to setup / install / use. Easy to follow up sent mails

Desvantagens: None, I 'm happy as it is. If I wasn't happy I choose another solution.

Dimitri C.
Director IT

"Perfect mail relay"

Comentários: I started using SMTP2GO as my customers starting moving to fibre providers that did not offer an SMTP relay server. Then as customers started moving to MS365 we always had issues integrating scanners and applications that sent email notifications. Although 365 does provide these relay options it is usually a pain to setup and some scanners did not have the required options available in their config. With SMTP2GO there is no guessing involved. 1 minute to setup and works every time.

Whenever I add a new customer, within days their support team will contact me if they pick up any issues with my mail server configuration and provide info on how to prevent backscatter or if they pickup my customer is mail bombing. The final big plus in my opinion is that they care about keeping the internet "clean" and not chasing the money by allowing users to send as many emails as possible.
I use the dashboard to track down email delivery problems and can get a quick view on the big users. Every single aspect of SMTP2GO is perfect for my needs. SMTP2GO is one of my few service providers that make a huge difference in my job as an IT professional.

Vantagens: Dashboard for tracking and troubleshooting mail delivery. Ease of use.

Desvantagens: Zero cons. Honestly, this service does exactly everything I need.

Senior Technician (Theatre)
Educação superior, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2019

"easy to use and reliable."

Comentários: Using SMTP2Go to solve what was an ongoing headache for my clients with Emails not being delivered due to mis-blacklisted IP addresses where ISP / Hosts share IP's between clients this software has released my time and it worth every penny - in the lats year I have not had to track down a mistaken RBL listings once where as previously this was a monthly occurrence for some co-hosted clients. but every time I move a client over to use SMTP2Go the support overhead vanishes in this respect because it just works, I could not recomend highly enough.

Vantagens: the web-based interface, and ease of integration made this the natural choice long term - having had problems a with my IPS and hosting company getting shared IP address listed on DNSBL or RBL lists and spending allot of time doing de-listing because of other peoples mistakes rerouting via SMTP2GO made perfect sense, I tried the free package and while this would suffice for 90% of the time I don;t mind paying what is realistically a small fee for piece of mind - my clients don't notice and mail gets delivered.

Desvantagens: As yet I have found no drawbacks, I can't fault the interface or the service.

Sir
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2019

"SMTP2GO - Well rounded, easy to use MTA service"

Comentários: Our main client is a animal welfare NGO. They have experienced some issues in balancing service quality with budget. Some of the test/ support features that a fully commercial operation might have access to have yet to happen. Rick - our usual support person has done a really wonderful job of getting us through a few roadblocks Hope the team feels our appreciation

Vantagens: The main things:
* Outstanding service quality
* Heavy commitment to quality customer support
* Smooth considerate and competent handling of a variety of mission critical incidents
* Easy memorable setup process
* Caters for a wide range of end user use cases
* Adequate metrics -- easy to use and not over complicated

Desvantagens: We're in New Zealand. Sometimes the backend load is a bit slow

Toby W.
CIO
Imobiliárias, 201-500 funcionários

"Reliable SMTP Relay"

Comentários: As we removed internal mail server we discovered issues with Office 365 mail relay for legacy systems and those that could generate high volumes of alerts. SMTP2Go resolves this and gives us the ability to get anything to mail relay from wherever is it based

Vantagens: Really simple to setup and use. Great solution for legacy devices like older Multifunction printer/copiers, old payroll system that wouldnt talk to Office365 and for bulk alerts from comms room temp sensors, backup apps and building management. Allows us to whitelist source IPs or use usernames/passwords for sites without a static IP. Reporting dashboard makes it easy to troubleshoot delivery issues.

Desvantagens: Cant really think of anything. Havent had a single issue

Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2019

"service is impeccable! "

Comentários: our ISP didn't provide an SMTP server with any reliability. our emails stopped going out and as our business is very much email driven it was vital to find a service provider that would be beyond reproach. Success was received once we were given a referral to smtp20 by our software providers. The referral proved to be perfect, and we have not looked back once since moving to smtp2go and nor will we. The very small issues regarding billing and service that we have had, were rectified immediately with 0 down time and superb & expeditious customer service.

Vantagens: No down time, superior service and communication is awesome!

Desvantagens: my con for the software would only be price. I don't find it unreasonable but if i have to provide a negative, then this would be the only thing i could think of.

Christophe G.
gm
Roupa e moda, 13-50 funcionários

"Perfect Tool"

Comentários: I am very datacentric. I am CEO and old programmer at the same time. So I like to drive the company by data, and I push all the company to drive their services by data.
So I did some programs which daily extract data in the ERP, compile these datas, write the data in XL and send XL to the approriate users via email.
Previously I did it with a classic SMTP, and as there were too many emails, the smtp servers banned me for abuse detection. So a lot of time lost to reset, to reconfigure....
Since SMTP2Go, nothing to do, work smoothly.

Vantagens: What I like the most, is that it is invisible.
It works all the time. I send 20.000 / months.
Smooth, no issues.
It is easy to set-up, easy to program in any language. I use VBA or VBScript, so easy.

Desvantagens: I do not know. I didn't have any issues.
I hope, the company and this service will remain active for a long time.
You never know who purchase who.

Matt M.
Founder & CEO
  • Avaliado em 22/01/2019

"Excellent SMTP service"

Comentários: I've used SMTP2GO as a way to improve my domain's email deliverability (for standard email messing) and it's been very effective in that regard.

Vantagens: Setup was easy, supported DKIM and SPF out of the box and basically "just worked". Deliverability through SMTP2GO is better than Google for individuals as your actual sending IP is masked. I was having issue with my Google Domain until I switched here and have been here since. Would recommend the service for smaller senders (like me) or larger senders that need to deliver larger amounts.

Desvantagens: None. Support was fast when I thought I had a DKIM issue at the start, no issues since.

• Avaliado em 22/01/2019
Ian S.
Website Administrator
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2019

"SMTP2GO for reliable email delivery"

Comentários: I started using SMTP2GO when my ISP's shared server I use to host my website wasn't getting emails through to the users. It turned out that the server appeared on various blacklists and it's reputation was not being maintained by the ISP. I switched to SMTP2GO and have never looked back. Emails are delivered reliably and with ease, and the comprehensive reporting allows me to troubleshoot in the event that email isn't delivered for some reason.

Vantagens: The fact that my email is delivered reliably, while I don't have to worry about maintaining the reputation of my outgoing email server.

Desvantagens: I don't really have any least liked things; the product just works once set up properly.

• Avaliado em 05/03/2019
James W.
Digital Marketing Support
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2017

"A simply solution to sending as many emails as you want. Side step ISP email limitations."

Comentários: Overcoming ISP email monthly and daily limitations at a modest cost. Not more I can say to that is there?

Vantagens: No limits on the number of emails you can send from your email client. Overcomes the email limitations of many ISPs. Good metrics and support if there are issue with blacklisting. They are strict that only opt-in listsare used and that there are clear opt-out instructions.

Desvantagens: Nothing. It does what it says on the tin. Sometimes there can be issues with blacklisting, but support always are responsive and help fix the issue quickly.

Hartley H.
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2019

"We couldn't send outgoing emails with our ERP software / or scanner before using SMTP2G0"

Vantagens: SMTP2G0 cured our issues of not being able to get outgoing emails from ERP software or scanner to send. once we setup SMTP2GO our emails have not had any outgoing issues since. We were trying to resolve these sending issues with ERP software company, email hosting company, outside IT provider, and internet provider. No one could resolve, but once SMTP2GO was suggested by another user, boom, our issues were resolved.

Desvantagens: I have no cons to report on - we are very happy with SMTP2GO!

Vance C.
Marketing Manager
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2017

"Use SMTP2GO for our mass email systems. They do a great job and we get all the reports we need."

Comentários: Being able to use email marketing which is essential.

Vantagens: The simplicity and how easy it is to use their services. Mass emails are essential and they help make sure everything is sent. I also like their dashboard and being able to see everything in the website.

Desvantagens: Not really too much. At most the set-up in the beginning was slightly difficult. But that comes with most of these types of services. Also, upgrading the services, I haven't been notified or communicated on any new updates they have done to improve their product.

Nicholas C.
Network Administrator
Maquinário, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2019

"Our internet connection is bad, so we're glad SMTP2GO is so good"

Comentários: Everything is great with SMTP2GO.

Vantagens: We use SMTP2GO as a solution to a bad internet connection. Because of our industry, we need to host our own email servers. However people trying to email us often ended up getting bounces and undeliverables while our internet was down or flakey. The solution is to relay our email through SMTP2GO. They accept our email and hold it for delivery when we're back up and ready to receive.

Desvantagens: I really don't have any complaints to be honest.

• Avaliado em 15/02/2019
John B.
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/01/2019

"SMTP2GO has been my go to for out bound email delivery for years."

Comentários: With large copiers being used for scanning becoming the norm, I have used SMTP2GO to resolve issues that the tech delivering the machine could not get the scanning to work consistantly

Vantagens: I have only had to call tech support once over the 5 plus years I have used the service. The call was quick and my issue was resolved very quickly. There are very detailed reports that can be tweaked to you needs.

Desvantagens: No Complaints. The one call I had to tech support was resolved so quickly I don't even remember what it was.

• Avaliado em 23/01/2019
Rede de computadores, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2018

"Does what it says on the tin!"

Comentários: Excellent, they are fast to respond to queries, alert you to any problems and best of all seem to continually invest in the platform

Vantagens: Smtp2go is a simple & easy to use product that is packed full of features making IT admin nice and easy.

Desvantagens: The only thing I can think of (and it took me a while) is probably down to the policies as opposed to the software it’s self, such as the dislike to people using autoforwarding of emails - but this may be just my understanding as to how it should work

• Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Jason L.
Director, Zero.Dot.Two Initiative
51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2017

"Our organization is a heavy user for SMTP2Go to process thousands of messages. "

Comentários: BIPAC would not be able to do business without SMTP2Go. If we had to switch to another vendor it would require a significant time expense to have our developers rebuild applications and then to create the level of analytics provided by your platform.

Vantagens: Great analytics and openness of the platform. It provides us a lot of intelligence for how our messages are sent to companies and government officials.

Desvantagens: It seems expensive for our monthly contract as compared to other solutions in the marketplace (e.g. mailgun).