Avaliações do ExecVision

da ExecVision

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre ExecVision

ExecVision's conversation intelligence platform mines insights from customer and prospect conversations to improve rep performance.

Saiba mais sobre o ExecVision

Exibindo 348 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Christopher F.
Wholesaler
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2017

"Extremely simple tool to implement into any business that wants to coach employees on phone calls."

Comentários: Able to easily and effortlessly record all calls that are taken inbound and made outbound. Can listen to those calls, review them, make comments on them and share them with people both inside and outside my company.

Vantagens: It easily allows me to pick any call (inbound or outbound) that I made on any day to listen, comment, critique and send to anyone inside or outside of my company to review. We use this on a daily basis to coach our team on phone techniques. It makes our team feel way more comfortable than having management listen in on live calls as they dial!

Desvantagens: I am not sure if this is necessarily a big deal, but we wish we were notified every time enhancements were made to the software. Sometimes changes will be made without us knowing what is new or how to use the new features. Again, not a big deal and not something we are going to lose any sleep over. Execvision is well worth it!

• Avaliado em 16/11/2017
Gavin G.
Solutions Management - West
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"I used Execvision to record calls I have with Sales customers"

Comentários: I was able to review some calls I had and analyze where the went wrong/right.

Vantagens: For the most part Execvision is easy to use as it tied into another sales tool we had which made it easy to record calls.

Desvantagens: Although it was easy to use, many times my calls would not record properly or would be lost somewhere which made it difficult to track actual results from my calls. calls that I had that were very good would often not be found and therefore could not share with my managers.

North American Retail Team - Engagement

"This tool is crap"

Vantagens: It does provide a fairly simple method to record calls. I can't take that away despite how terrible and entitled the people who work for them are.

Desvantagens: They are run by a con-man who swoops in and preaches Inside Sales techniques from the 90s and charges a ransom. The platform owns every call that is recorded through it so from time to time you'll just receive email notifications that some random person is listening to your call and roasting you in front of a crowd - no consent. The 'support team' is also super condescending and acts like they are the best salespeople on earth without understanding the difference in transactional vs enterprise sales.

por ExecVision em 03/05/2018

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with how the platform was used at your organization.

To clarify a few things, our training and onboarding program focuses on training new users on how to best use the platform to coach Sales Teams. Some clients request a more indepth training, which we do charge for as a value added service. These trainings are run by our CRO, Steve Richard, who is a well know, proven sales trainer with 10+ years of experience.

As for the calls that were used, we do not own the call recordings in the platform; your company does. Our team cannot access or use ANY customer owned data without explicit permission from the company that owns the call. We recommend that companies get permission or at least provide a heads-up to their employees before using/volunteering a call for training purposes.

We regret that you had a poor experience with our Support Team. If you provide more information, we will address the issue.

Tazia C.
Enterprise Agency Account Development Manager
Software, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2018

"It is super user friendly and allows for real time adjustments, which in sales is everything."

Vantagens: The best thing about the tool is it is very user friendly and did not take much time on my part to learn how to use which makes it easier to use since I do not have to waste time trying to learn the tool.
ExecVision has been a major pillar in my coaching sessions with my manager and I can adjust the way I am pitching our product to potential prospects. If I feel like a call I had went bad I can collaborate with my management team or other colleagues and get there feedback on what went well and what I can improve on. All in all the next time I pick up the phone I am better than I was before because I am allowed to adjust in real time which has helped me book more appointments and be better on the phone. It is a great product and I love using it!

Desvantagens: Honestly I do not have any cons, Excevision does exactly what it is meant to do and I have had nothing but success from it.

• Avaliado em 21/05/2018
Brandon M.
IT Consultant
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/08/2018

"ExecVision - Truly Amazing"

Comentários: Never heard of it before working at my current job. Great new Software that should be applied to all new trainee SDRs and BDRs. Also, great for salesperson(s) all around.

Vantagens: One of the best coaching tools out there. Really great for the beginners and the experts who are trying to refine their pitch - it is great as well.

Desvantagens: Would like to have more calls camps integrated into having your calls reviewed.

• Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Ian B.
Outbound Account Executive
Software, 51-200 funcionários

"Execvision at a Glance"

Vantagens: I like color coding different call segments, the ability to rate each call, and give/get feedback

Desvantagens: The amount fo time it takes for the integration with salesforce to pull the call over into Execvision.

Ceddrick L.
Strategic Business Development Manager
Telecomunicações, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2019

"Execuvision review"

Comentários: Overall, it started out as a "this is a waste of my time" execercise. I felt like it was something that my boss had us doing just to waste our time. It turned out to be VERY helpful overall. I would absolutely recommend this product.

Vantagens: Most people want to be better without taking the time to use the tools that will make you better. Execuvision is one of those tools. At first i was resistant to it, but Execuvision turned out to be a great collaboration and coaching tool. We were able to share and discuss calls which lead to establishment of best practices as well as a sharing of techniques.

Desvantagens: Off hand there is nothing negative that comes to mind about Execuvision, at least not the software. Obviously, you have to set aside time to listen to your calls or the calls of others, but the benefits that are gained greatly outweigh any time spent going through the calls.

• Avaliado em 14/03/2019
Phillip M.
Strategic Account Manager
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51-200 funcionários

"Best software for work"

Vantagens: Easiness to use and ability to rate own calls, give feedback on myself

Desvantagens: I wish I could hear the other person!! (I know it is illegal, I just would love it)

Marlowe T.
Employee Engagement Strategist
Software, 201-500 funcionários

"Great tool!"

Comentários: Love execvision!

Vantagens: This software is such an amazing training tool. Not only does it allow you to review your own calls, but you can also review calls from teammates which helps when you want to review successful calls made by trailblazers on your team. It allows you to focus on what works on calls, and really tighten up your talk tracks.

Desvantagens: Nothing. There isn't anything that I have disliked about this software yet.

Digital Sales Representative
  • Avaliado em 28/10/2019

"Best in class for simple call review"

Comentários: We wanted to call coach and improve our messaging as a sales org.

Vantagens: I love the editing and scoring capabilities within execvision. It's great to receive feedback and then give feedback where needed.

Desvantagens: I wish that I could see my scores before scoring myself. It wastes time if I'm not interested in grading myself.

• Avaliado em 28/10/2019
Alexandra B.
SDR
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/08/2017

"One of the best sales coaching tools out there"

Comentários: Great for call coaching. Coaches can give feedback asynchronously, which is great if they have tons of people to give feedback too.

Vantagens: Super useful for getting coaching feedback, sharing calls with the team, etc. I LOVE the feature that allows you to search for certain words in the call really helps eliminate 'filler' words from your sales calls.

Desvantagens: The search functionality could be stronger. Sometimes the software doesn't recognize two different voices on the call.

Hi Alexandra!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software.

In terms of our transcription features, including talk-time ratios, we see improvements every day with our AI and machine learning initiatives. If both voices on the conversation are similar, or if there is significant background noise, the software can have a difficult time differentiating the callers.

The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for. Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters->

If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected]

Data Analysis
Organização cívica e social, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2018

"Easy to use product which provides great value to both large and small teams. "

Comentários: The tech, sales and support teams are amazing. They are genuinely nice people who love what they do. This passion directly reflects on the quality of the product. The quality of the product and the support is phenomenal, and I cannot emphasize that enough.

Vantagens: It puts all the calls in one place which makes it easy for both the worker and the employee to review and coach on calls, The EV platform has a ton of features which directly result in productivity. Best of all the setup process is very easy, and the long term benefit you gain out of the platform is definitely worth what you would pay for the service.
Over all it improves the productivity of the team.
In my opinion, this product is first a behavioural coaching platform, and which naturally happens to be applicable to sales and so on.

Desvantagens: Not many cons that I know of. Most of the features are already at 100% .
It is not a con, but the manager would still need to take out some time to review the calls. So as long as you have a good and proactive employee-employer relationship, and a pumped up team who are constantly looking to learn and deliver, and who have a manager who is equally responsive, then you are in for a real treat.

Proposal Coordinator
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2018

"Great coaching software with a few glitches"

Comentários: Great product to help review calls from our sales development team.

Vantagens: ExecVision is easy to use and provides great collaboration features to help managers and reps discuss the good and bad of every call. The library feature is great so that you can build up a repository of good calls from your team that new reps can listen to during onboarding (and moving forward).

Desvantagens: It seems that the integration with Outreach still needs some work. This seemed to break 1-2 times per month, so our calls wouldn't sync to ExecVision for a few days. I would have also liked to see a checkmark option in Outreach (sales software we use to make our calls) that would allow us to mark calls for review during the call. As a result, we'd have to then go back into ExecVision to find the call.

por ExecVision em 29/03/2018

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're finding value in ExecVision!

Our Tech Team is in the process of optimizing the Outreach Integration to address these exact issues! We've also spoken to the Outreach team about building a "Request Feedback" box in the dialer and they do not support a feature like this at this time.

A work-around would be to flag the calls in ExecVision by clicking the "No Feedback" button on your call card! This will indicate to your manager that you would like them to coach your call.

Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any other questions or comments. Reach us at [email protected] We're always here to help!

Carter S.
Director, Business Development
Pesquisa de mercado, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2017

"Use EV for call recordings at my sales gig and it helps capture the areas I do well/need improvement"

Comentários: It's easy to fall into a rut and be unaware of bad habits you've developed over time that you are using day in and day out. EV allows me to recognize what I'm doing well/wrong and make tweaks to my pitches/call delivery to be more effective.

Vantagens: It's fairly easy to use. Also captures important metrics like how many times I utilize particular words/phrases. I also like how I can see how much I am speaking during the call vs. my prospect. It's fairly easy to share and listen to other people's calls as well, so it's a good way for our firm to create best practices and review with a group.

Desvantagens: I think you may have recently changed this but previously you could only upload wav files, making it difficult to convert calls that weren't recorded initially using the software. Not too many complaints from me overall, though, from a functionality and usability stand point.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2017
Lisa E.
Territory Manager
Materiais de construção, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"Exec Vision 4+ Stars"

Comentários: Improving my communication skills helps overcome issues and gives the customer reassurance that you are the person who is skilled and knowledgeable to overcome any issues and reliable to provide the best services.

Vantagens: Listening to how I interact with others is helpful to learn how to improve my conversation. Learning not to speak more that the customer and really focus on what they are saying. Catching myself from saying "UM" and asking more open ended questions to drive the conversation. ExecVision is a tool I would recommend to all Sales People.

Desvantagens: Listening to how long winded I can be. Hearing myself use works like "UM". I would like the highlight tab to be easier to manipulate and the scorecard to be changeable. Lots of back and forth as well as some repeat information is shared because of multiple screens.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Sam B.
Director of Inside Sales
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2018

"nothing but great things to help reps follow process and get the most out of customer conversations"

Vantagens: How it allows you to coach the employee on ways they provide information to customers. Once you coach you can review and grade the employee on the call.

Desvantagens: I would like to have reports generated in excel files. This would be easier then the current way you have to review/account for who you coach.

por ExecVision em 05/04/2018

Hi Sam- Thanks for the review!

We love hearing that our Coaches are finding value in ExecVision! Have you thought about creating a Hall of Fame Library for all of your teams best calls?

Our Team is working on a Coaches Corner feature that will help you track your team's activities and the calls that you've coached! In the meantime, you could create a saved search on all calls where you've left feedback!

Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions on how to make a saved search for the activity you're looking for. We'd be happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Megan M.
SDR
Telecomunicações, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2018

"ExecVision SDR review"

Vantagens: The most Liked features of the software:
- user friendly
-The ability to easily send calls for review
-to see when the prospect is speaking and when the seller is speaking. This gives light into the call and if the seller is patient and actuality understanding what the prospect is saying.
-the ability to transcribe the call
-managers, sellers, and yourself to highlight and leave comments at certain parts in the conversation
-look for key words within the call saving time by not having to listen to the entire recording only listen to the jey aspects need at the time
-see how many time a sells says umm, like and etc to try and fix their errors
-the ability to send the recording to people in your organization that do not even have the software

Desvantagens: The least like features of the software:
-the software can lag when loading
-it at times glitches and signs me out
-the call can take awhile at times to load from Sales force into exec vision
-I wish it had capability to put the link of the call recording in the notes section on salesforce instead of sending the recording through email
-I wish it had the ability to save recipients of call recordings that the seller has previously used

• Avaliado em 20/08/2018
Sean L.
User Success Enterprise Account Manager
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/08/2017

"It's a really good product. I use it daily."

Comentários: We share calls within our team to better refine best practices. I get better on my calls and more quickly deliver value to my accounts based off of the feedback this software facilitates.

Vantagens: I like the ability to quickly and clearly annotate and share calls with my team. My calls sync quickly and I can review calls in close to real-time.

Desvantagens: The highlight/comment functions are a little clunky. I'd like to be able to move the pop up box on the screen. It would also be great if I could pause the call while writing a comment or highlight.

Hi Sean!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your feedback around the annotating features.

Though the highlighting and commenting widgets cannot be moved, you can pause while commenting and highlighting.

In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected] We are always here to help!

Justin L.
Senior Inside Sales Representative

"Very east to use"

Vantagens: The thing I like the most is how easy it is to find your call once its uploaded. Its a nice user friendliness software.

Desvantagens: I don't like how I have to wait a couple hours for my calls to get in the system. Other than that its a good software.

por ExecVision em 05/04/2018

Hi Justin- Thanks for the review!

We're glad that you find ExecVision easy to use! That's always good to hear.

Our Team is always working on speeding up the time it takes for us to surface your calls in ExecVision. Sometimes, it does take a bit longer for some calls though.

If you're ever finding that it takes over 2 hours to have your call surface in ExecVision, feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] so they can take a look at it! We're always happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Joshua E.
Account Executive
Telecomunicações, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2019

"Direct Sales Contributor Review"

Comentários: I love the tool. It is designed for salespeople who truly want to get better and can take constructive criticism and put it into motion. I am new at this current sales job (4.5 years of experience in sales in another industry) so a tool like this is getting me up to speed a lot quicker than I thought would be possible.

Vantagens: I like that I can choose what calls I want my bosses to listen to. I've never had this in-between where I'm not being micromanaged by having every single call listened to or the other end of the spectrum where I can't get any help on my calls. I love that folks can leave comments and feedback. It allows me to implement change on my calls pretty much instantly. Really fantastic.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the scorecards aren't easily accessible to me for whatever reason. Not the biggest deal in the world, really just nitpicking at this point.

• Avaliado em 19/04/2019
Customer Success Manager
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/03/2018

"Amazing idea and core functionality. Rough around the edges."

Comentários: Despite some of my admin-based complaints about integrations, etc, this tool has been a huge help to our team. We've just brought on some senior sales leadership to our mostly young startup, and this has really helped let our sales leadership interface directly into what are reps are saying, when they say it, and how their delivery is. It has bridged a historical gap for us between management's theories and our team's actual practices.

Vantagens: I like the ability to easily integrate with SF, and the core functionality - voice transcribing phone calls with the ability for coaches (or anyone, really) to leave specific comments at specific intervals and then pass back to the reps. Hall of Fame/Shame calls can be distributed among the team. And actually my favorite part is the repository of horrible calls our team keeps for laughs...folks who don't want to take sales calls says some pretty entertaining things...

Desvantagens: A lot of pieces of the integration feel a bit sloppy. Well, mostly the GoTo Meeting integration, but the Salesforce integration is essentially just a large query and there is no place for me as the admin to directly control the criteria of the query. It generally pulls data just fine, but as someone pretty familiar with queries, I would like some personal control without reaching out to support. The GTM integration, without going into specifics of how it works, has given us tremendous trouble for multiple reasons across multiple Users. They don't have a full custom interface for that, which may be coming, for now though, this part is half-baked.

• Avaliado em 13/03/2018
Kevin P.
Senior Account Executive
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2017

"Good basic recording tool for organizations to learn from customers. "

Comentários: 1. Ease of use
2. Ability to highlight sections of a call
3. Ability to comment on section of a call
4. Ability to score a call
5. Ability to share portions or the entire call

Vantagens: ExecVision is an easy product to use. I like how it integrates into Salesforce. The ability to highlight a section of the call or video is helpful and sharing those sections with team members or back to customers is helpful in the process. It is a great tool to be able to go back and review important conversations during the sales process.

Desvantagens: I wish that you could label the call after it is recorded and uploaded. It just displays a call and you can't change it. Once you have a lot of calls in your library this becomes an issue. Also, the upload times can be slow, especially if it is a video like Zoom.

• Avaliado em 14/12/2017
Ben C.
Account Executive
  • Avaliado em 10/08/2017

"Has been very helpful at ensuring I don't miss or forget any parts of my sales conversations/demos"

Vantagens: The ability to record my sales calls and demos. Enables me to never miss a beat or a piece of information from the call. It also allows me to focus on the call itself instead of taking copious notes

Desvantagens: I cannot upload recorded demos that are 1 hour or longer. Customer support is spotty and lags in response time.

Hi Ben!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software.

We¿re currently looking into growing our support team. We are a small startup with only two on the customer support staff. All requests and help emails are fielded by us, and we take care in addressing each one.

As always, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected]

Team Lead, Business Development Representatives
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/03/2019

"ExecVision is an amazing tool!"

Comentários: I am a sales manager and I use Execvision daily. It is an excellent tool to provide coaching to your reps. Listening to their calls with the ability to give them feedback is super helpful to their development as cold callers. We even had some onsite trainings with the execs at Execvision. The whole staff is very friendly and helpful.

Vantagens: -Ability to listen, critique, and highlight my sales reps calls
-New, excellent reporting features
-Overall Scorecard grading system
-Wonderful Customer Support

Desvantagens: -The software is excellent, but there have been 1 or 2 bugs that made the screen jump. However, customer support fixed it within 24 hours, so not a big issue.

• Avaliado em 18/03/2019
Joshua L.
Sr. Market Research Specialist
Pesquisa de mercado, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/08/2017

"I love exec because you can listen to your old calls and it helps you adjust."

Comentários: Coaching and Quality.

Vantagens: It is a great sales key. The tool is used in my company for quality assurance as well as coaching. I love it. It helps me be a better sales person.

Desvantagens: I wish that I could listen to some of my calls that are less than 1 and a half minutes. I get denied sometimes and I would like to hear those calls as well.

Hi Joshua!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision!

We have flexible and customizable settings for each customer, and BAO management has set the minimum for calls in ExecVision at one minute and 30 seconds. Please follow up with your manager to see if we can have this changed--we'd be happy to do that.