Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Promo.com

O Promo permite que você crie facilmente vídeos de marketing de alta qualidade para qualquer canal de redes sociais.

Saiba mais sobre o Promo.com

Exibindo 193 avaliações

Leandro I.
Leandro I.
Atendente
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/07/2021

"Valeu nota 4"

Vantagens: Muitas promoções, e bem interessante, o conceito é válido para o quesito de autopromoção.

Desvantagens: Inumeras promoções que acessei pelo programa não estavam disponiveis ou haviam vencido a mais de 1 mês, falta responsabilidade dos usuarios que utilizam a plataforma em quando anunciar especificar data de término, para evitar que o próximo a acessar o link perca tempo desnecessáriamente.

por Promo em 22/07/2021

Hi Leandro
Thanks for your review and we would be happy to help out, I think you were referring to the July 4th special offer for new customers which has now passed. We can set up the special offer for you, just reach out to our team at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 18/07/2021
Yassine A.
Yassine A.
ceo
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/06/2021

"The best online video editor for professionals"

Comentários: Promo allows me and my team to quickly edit professional videos, I often start from one of their premade templates and I make few edits to come up with an original and unique video that I can use for marketing campaigns or social media feeds. We also use promo to edit videos for our clients and they’re also satisfied with the videos that we deliver for them.

Vantagens: Promo.com has a lot of awesome templates for a bunch of categories, it became my one-stop-shop for all my business promotional videos because it offers a variety of video ads templates that I can simply edit on my browser without any program and they also offer a great selection of stock footage and text overlay options to make the videos more professional.

Desvantagens: it's a bit pricy for small businesses but for me I think it’s worth it, I just hope that they can make it a bit cheaper to make it more affordable.

• Avaliado em 09/06/2021
John L.
Social Media Manager
Bens de consumo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/11/2020

"The best I've found so far"

Comentários: I am a social media manager for a florists conglomerate, and I run all the company's social media platforms, plus the ones from nine franchisees, I need to keep it consistent and at one voice, but time is always my enemy, even if Promo is a service leaning toward promotional videos for paid advertising I am able to adapt it for normal everyday posting by making the videos longer (amazing feature), or uploading my own material.
It's easy to use, it's fast, and the results are really good. I also love the fact of being able to choose from a large pool of different soundtracks if I so wish.

Vantagens: It's effortless to use even if one has no experience with video editing.
The video templates are beautiful, even the free ones, which is a huge upgrade comparing to their competition; as usual with other competitors, the free videos are of low quality.
The time it saves is of the essence.

Desvantagens: Can be a little tricky in certain features, specifically on how to remove sound or only keep the sound of your uploaded video, but the support chatbot is very efficient and clear in their instructions.

Alternativas consideradas: Vimeo Pro

Razões para escolher o Promo.com: Vimeo was limited when it comes to appropriated videos for the flower industry.

Software anterior: Vimeo Pro

Razões para mudar para o Promo.com: It's easier to use, it's faster, the quality of the templates is better, the support is very efficient.

• Avaliado em 12/11/2020
Blessing A.
Free-lance
Segurança de rede e informática, 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2021

"Meilleur logiciel de montage vidéo"

Comentários: Je trouve cool, ce logiciel, il a toujours su comblé mes désirs et m'a beaucoup aidé pour la publicité de mes produits et services.

Vantagens: Ce logiciel est le meilleur en matière de montage de courtes vidéos. J'ai été agréablement surpris par le fun, et les fonctionnalités de montage. Le logiciel nous a énormément aider pour la promotion nos projets filmiques et publicité pour notre entreprise. J'aime également le fait qu'il ait de plus en plus fonctionnalités au niveau du filtre des photos et vidéos, vraiment c'est hyper cool.

Desvantagens: Cool comme logiciel, mais se serait beaucoup plus cool, de nous permettre, de mettre également en jeu nos propres images et vidéo.

• Avaliado em 26/08/2021
Sara C.
Marketing Manager
Artes e artesanato, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/12/2020

"Misleading company refund policy"

Comentários: The customer service and company policies were deceptive and designed to trick people into paying for a full month of service even if they end up not liking the product.

Vantagens: It was fairly easy to use and navigate the website.

Desvantagens: The company page is very misleading - be sure to read all of the fine print before subscribing! They will charge your card and if you have downloaded anything your "7 day money back guarantee" becomes invalid. I downloaded 2 videos I had made with my own content and they didn't work well for what I had intended to use them for. When I tried to cancel my plan I was told that the 7 day money back guarantee was actually only for people who purchased a subscription yet never downloaded anything - which defeats the purpose of a money back guarantee in my opinion. I had no way of knowing if the product would meet my expectations until I downloaded the video - so the assurance that I could get my money back if I was unsatisfied is essentially worthless. Nothing excuses this type of dishonest business practice.

por Promo em 01/02/2021

Hi Sara
Thanks for your feedback and we would be happy to clarify the 7 day refund policy. Since all content is licensed, if a video is downloaded then the account would not be valid for a refund. If there is a purchase and no download then we can refund

• Avaliado em 08/12/2020
Sander V.
teacher
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/07/2021

"The Promo.com"

Comentários: Overall, i will recommend this software, because it is a good entry level tool to get started on social media video creating for a reasonable price.

Vantagens: The Promo.com is a website where you can easily create video content for all social media platforms, It offers a create number of tools for each platform and it helps to create high quality content videos for someone who has minimal experience in that field.

Desvantagens: You can start using it for free, but to get access to all features, you have to pay. Also in the beginning it still needs some time and dedication to understand the system and learn to how use all of the possibilities the software has to offer.

• Avaliado em 07/07/2021
Riley R.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
Hospitais e Saúde, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/09/2019

"Amazing Platform"

Comentários: The customer support has been unmatched, they have helped us even when it was our own mistake in reading information when we signed up and discounted our service. Also having that instant support with the chat and being able to fix small platform errors in only a few minutes could not be better. We got promo thinking we would make a few videos and cancel but since then it has helped get more people to our social pages and has let us show our services in a different way to our website visitors.

Vantagens: The quality of all of the video content whether it be premium or free content they are made beautifully. It is easy to customize any videos that work best for who you are advertising to and with our target market being health care professionals it is great to have so much healthcare related content to grow our social media and website.

Desvantagens: I would like to be able to change font size within the text box, also be able to have two text boxes appear simultaneously within the same time frame.

Alternativas consideradas: PowToon

Razões para escolher o Promo.com: We actually did choose powtoon and purchased an annual plan we are currently trying to get out of because we have made close to 20 videos with promo and only 1 using powtoon due to the fact they only have 25 medical related videos(which are just bottles of pills and only last for 10 seconds) for the last 4 months of being a client.

Software anterior: PowToon

Razões para mudar para o Promo.com: The content on promo is miles ahead of any of the competition with videos that are diverse and are made properly. No matter what you are selling promo will have a vast video library for your product or service.

• Avaliado em 05/09/2019
Richard R.
IT Projects Manager
Hotelaria, 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/06/2019

"1 click video editing and publishing tool for social media marketing."

Comentários: I decided to recommend this software to be used by our marketing team, we were looking for a solution to create and promote video advertising across our social media platforms. I was able to signup and begin using promo.com immediately with little or no training necessary, in less than 1 hour I was able to produce high quality video advertising clips that were being distributed to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Promo.com is cloud based, cutting edge video editing and publishing.

Vantagens: Promo.com is very user friendly, I like the features that allow you to publish directly to your social media outlets. This is great software for marketing teams to use across the board. I love the product support and customer service, I highly recommend this software for anyone looking to grow their social media presence and who needs a tool to create engaging video content.

Desvantagens: Promo.com is so good it has nothing bad about it.

Alternativas consideradas: Adobe Illustrator

Razões para mudar para o Promo.com: Promo.com was much easier to use, had loads of built in features for social media publishing and was just overall user friendly. Not to mention their great product support and customer service.

• Avaliado em 03/06/2019
Avaliador Verificado
eCommerce
Automotivo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2020

"Best Product For video Promotions on social media"

Comentários: Promo.com made our business to achieve higher results and enagagements in social media platforms. i strongly recommend to try this product for those who are struggling to find the right platfrom for the social media content.

Vantagens: This software has some incredible features that can help me customize the video ads according to the size and dimensions of the required social media platforms that you can publish. It has an integrated solution where you can publish the video directly into the respective social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc) I do like the fact that you can actually customize and reimagine to design your own creative video with existing opensourced content or you can use your own cotent with these templates. There are 1000s of existing templates for quick and quality video ads to publish within a fraction of minutes. I love the product as it is so easy for beginners to start editing the video content.

Desvantagens: There is noting to worry about this product. once you start using it, you will definitly love it.

• Avaliado em 03/10/2020
Renee P.
Director of Marketing
Automação industrial, 11-50 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2019

"FABULOUS software!"

Comentários: We are using the software for our inbound marketing initiatives to achieve lead gen and drive traffic to our website. We will also use videos in drip campaigns and our sales guys will use them in demo situations. In my first 24 hours of use, I had two questions which were expertly handled by the 24/7 chat reps. I could not have been more pleased. A really pleasant surprise.

Vantagens: super easy to use, very intuitive UX, and great automation
phenomenal value for the cost
customer service is responsive, swift, knowledgeable, and actually gets the question answered
the library is incredible: unrivaled
having licensed music available is a huge perk

Desvantagens: it would be great to have music on a timeline slider like the clips and captions, to accommodate musical transitions within a single video
if you have to add in a new video clip, the software currently requires manual shifting of all the captions to get them back in alignment, which can be time-consuming if your video is long

Alternativas consideradas: Animaker e Renderforest

Razões para mudar para o Promo.com: available features per price, plus one of our sales guys had used Promo at his previous company with MASSIVE success and highly recommended it

• Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Robin H.
Robin H.
Marketing Director
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2021

"Does not keep your data secure and horrible customer service otherwise great."

Comentários: Horrible

Vantagens: video and music selection was good, ability to publish directly

Desvantagens: They had a data breach, and my information is now possibly open to everyone. I cancelled my account and was still charged under the same email, but somehow Facebook login is a different account. Tried cancelling again and could not. Customer service was not helpful. I had to trigger a suspension on purpose to get my account finally canaceled.

por Promo em 13/07/2021

Hi Robin,
We would be happy to take a look into the account to ensure it is canceled for you. Please reach out to us at [email protected]

• Avaliado em 08/07/2021
Syed R.
Senior Data Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/09/2020

"'A dynamic platform to create your dream content'"

Comentários: As I stated, I like to use this tool so, my overall experience with Promo.com is wonderful. This tool makes my job super easy.

Vantagens: I am using this tool for a long time and I really enjoy working with Promo.com. This is an amazing resource that allows you to create wonderful videos even if you have a small budget. They have a lot of the latest features and functions which is totally helpful to be creative with your editing. Promo.com has a massive collection of video clips that are really wonderful. I would say promo.com is a great tool and with it you can smoothly customize your content, logo, post, greetings wish, social media ads, and more. I like to use huge collections of templates.

Desvantagens: I use this tool regularly and I create a lot of content but sometimes I observed that glitches occurred with my content. Which was really disappointing. I think they sould work on this.

• Avaliado em 16/09/2020
Eric c. W.
Eric c. W.
Co-Founder | Marketing Communications Director
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 16/10/2020

"Promo works well for simple videos but could be better"

Comentários: I don't use it as much anymore because the product simply hasn't evolved the way I want it to so that I can get the creative results I want. It's somewhat frustrating. We do still use it though. It enables me to do a custom video of 10 - 30 seconds quickly and easily. I own an executive recruiting firm and we produce a custom video to accompany every new job search, pushing it out over social media and on our website.

Vantagens: Promo is relatively simple to use, even for non-tech people. There is a wide range (millions they claim) of video clips available and a pretty good selection of music---all royalty-free. You own the final product and can do whatever you want with it. The price is moderate.

Desvantagens: Promo began by allowing users to start from scratch with a blank template, but then created their own templates that you are forced to use or get creative about to customize. No amount of logic or pleading with their customer service ever made a difference. Their in-house creative videos are almost all really amateurish creatively, except for the exercise videos. The music selection hasn't seemed to expand or improve much during the two years I have used Promo. So, you have to work with what they have, which isn't all that bad. They are always trying to upsell me on a plan I don't want. Some of the instructions on how to use their products are confusing. Despite repeated requests for the capability of doing voiceover narration with the videos, they still do not offer this. A partnership with VoiceBunny or Voices.com or Fiverr would enable users to hire voiceover talent to create videos that didn't just consist of video, slides, and music.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 16/10/2020
Fiona S.
Marketing & Business Development
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários

"A little bit of magic"

Comentários: There is no doubt that video is the way forward. The interaction and level of engagement with our more personal posts as a business, especially those using video, is clear. We have had a slightly halting start, due to the unavailability of key staff to work with the software having taken out a subscription, so several account pauses were required. These were handled efficiently, with understanding and accommodated our small business issues which prevented us using the service for a period of time. Customer support is some of the best we have ever come across, almost instant response, no need to explain previous interactions as they seem always to be on top of things. Really grateful they make it so easy.

Vantagens: It is incredibly user-friendly, requiring very little technical knowledge. The sheer range of options is amazing, with a wide range of templates and an endless array of choice. Despite the fact that other companies may use some of the same templates, the personalisation options are such that one is very likely to end up with exactly the same promotional video as someone else.

Desvantagens: To date I have had no technical glitches, and the software has worked seamlessly on my Mac. The only thing that is sometimes a little overwhelming, is the sheer amount of options and as the site has added increased options and functionality it naturally becomes a little more of a complex process. Working with it regularly takes away any confusion.

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Agent Marketing Lead
Seguros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/10/2018

"The best promo video service I have found yet."

Comentários: With Promo we are able to make original content to keep our social media sites fresh with new videos. Promo also allows us to easily create individualized content for our agents to use on their own social media pages that brands them as their own business with their own contact information rather than the corporate information.

Vantagens: Great selection of stock videos to choose from.
Premade templates available for easy editing.
Suggestions of premade videos provided for the specific industry that you declare on sign up.
Great selection of music to add to videos.
Great selection of text overlay options to make videos look anywhere from fun to professional.
Easy to change video format to fit different platforms.
Easy to download video once completed.
Customer service team is readily available to answer questions.
New features and functionality being rolled out frequently.

Desvantagens: I have not found anything about this software that I do not like. When I start to think to myself it would be nice if it had this feature, a feature similar if not exactly like that becomes available. I think they really listen to their customers feedback and requests.

• Avaliado em 25/10/2018
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/05/2019

"I Create Videos that Convert for Client in 4 Minutes"

Vantagens: Social ads, email, all content - when I want to express an emotion or add a branded message, Promo is my go-to platform to create videos that not only convey, but convert because the content is classic, or fun, or anything I can imagine. I can do this in as little as 4 minutes to spending more by uploading my own video content to add with the licensed video on the promo platform. That's key. The biggest thing though I would say is if I have a problem, this team has a chat button so easy to use and I've literally never ever waited to get help. Tell me where else right now that happens. Not even Facebook or other video platforms have this. They are always eager to help. That helps me...helps my client..helps my sales.

Desvantagens: I am not able yet to upload transparent image overlays...yet. These guys are always creating new stuff monthly - new tool, which is why I always keep on coming back.

Gina M.
Imobiliárias, 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/04/2021

"Careful"

Comentários: Costumer service is horrible. They do things via chat they do not have some one your can reach to talk to about billing. I followed their directions to cancel and they still charged me. My bank gave me back my money but they recharged and said that the bank investigate d and said it was valid when I contacted my bank they said no it was a recharge and promo needs to return it. They do not talk about accounts for 30 days which then they keep your money. They recharge untill they get payment and keep telling to talk to your bank. Use another product this one make your videos feel fake.

Vantagens: Easy to login On our computers and laptops.

Desvantagens: Editting : no hold and drag which made things time consuming.

por Promo em 18/04/2021

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out and to further explain when a payment dispute is opened with the bank, we freeze use of the product until the banks complete their investigation. After the investigation is completed, if the charge is considered valid the funds are provided to our company and if the charge is reversed the funds are returned to the customer. After investigation, the banks deemed the charge was valid and we double checked to confirm they reviewed full evidence from both sides. For further clarification, I would suggest double checking with the bank on how they reached their result and if we can further help out just let us know.

• Avaliado em 14/04/2021
Damien C.
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2020

"Great Asset for Our Marketing & Branding"

Comentários: From day one I was able to create some great content. When I log in there is usually already a message I want to convey. The template library has more often than not given me ideas on how I want to convey that message. Over the last two years, Promo has helped me create professional content which has reached my target market, helped me to both create brand recognition and accomplish our marketing agendas. The number of compliments I receive on our videos is amazing. It's a great tool which I don't see not using well into the future of our organization.

Vantagens: Promo templates provide great baselines for creating content. Just recently all I had to do was brand a template and go. But generally, it is an easy to use software which enabled me to expand our brand and communicate our message in the most cost effective manner possible, while providing a high quality presentation. Which as a start-up company is very important.

Desvantagens: Honestly, for the price, ease of use and functionality. I don't have any cons. This has been an incredible asset for my company. If I had one issue, I wish we could replace the green screen with images. But outside of that no issues.

• Avaliado em 14/05/2020
Wendy T.
Digital Communications Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/05/2019

"Excellent products! Excellent services!"

Comentários: Excellent service! I had a last minute project due the day I contacted customer service and they were able to help me resolve a tweak in less than five minutes. They have fast, friendly service and are able to understand what you need, no matter how frazzled you are at last minute. Thank you so much for saving my project! :)

Vantagens: I love how user-friendly this software is. Whether you have to create an ad or a short video for an event, you can adapt the software to suit your needs. I've been using Promo videos for a couple of years and have just opened a new business that will benefit from this software.

Desvantagens: Last year, there were less features that made it a little less accessible for what I needed. They have listened to their customers and added new tweaks and features to suit everyone's needs. If you see something missing, that you require to enhance your marketing, just let them know. I'm impressed!

• Avaliado em 28/05/2019
John V.
Principal
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/05/2020

"Promo Is an Outstanding Tool"

Comentários: Love this product! Great tool, exceptional support team, excellent value especially now with the unlimited premium videos (thank you for that)

Vantagens: 1) The software allows us to be creative and quickly bring our messaging vision to life without having to worry about the technology. 2) the clips, both free and Premium, are excellent, have high production quality, and are constantly growing in number, 3) this tool is a huge saver of time and money. We can create and customize our message in-house without having to rely on expensive agency solutions that take way to long and don't take the time to adequately understand our business, clients, culture, and messaging goals.

Desvantagens: 1) The timeline is clunky. I have a pretty high-powered iMAC and moving clips around on the timeline is a laborious task, especially if using 5 or more clips, 2) would love to see more music options. Many of the audio clips within a genre start to sound alike and is counter to the wonderful variety of video clips you offer. Bottomline, better curation of the audio clips is needed. 3) Would love more flexibility with formatting the text, especially the outro.

• Avaliado em 28/05/2020
Natalia J.
MD
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/10/2020

"Great way to express an organisations identity and message."

Comentários: Being a small business and always struggling with funding advertising and promotion I love that I have control over spreading my message to the world and being able to do this in a cost effective and creative way.

Vantagens: I love the fact that they listen when you suggest something. For example there used to be a limit on the number of videos you could create per month which irritated me. But now they are unlimited which is great. Sometimes I use make videos all the time - when I am feeling super creative - and other times I don't use it at all because I am just too busy. But other times I use it a lot.

Desvantagens: In a perfect world I would like to be able to make longer vids and possibly put voice overs on them but as far as short sharp message vids go - can't beat this program.

• Avaliado em 27/10/2020
Marcos G.
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director
11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 03/07/2018

"Excellent application to create social media videos in minutes and without complications."

Vantagens: Although we are a video company, we are not all geniuses creating videos. That's why this tool worked very well for our sales and marketing team, since it allowed any employee to create interesting pieces and engaging, without needing to have editing notions (it only takes a little creativity!) They have an impressive and very large library of music and video clips that you can use in your videos. The editor is very simple and easy to use. If you need it, they have enough support material for you to learn how to use the tool. In general, they have many interesting things that will make creating videos for networks much more effective and eye-catching.

Desvantagens: It has certain limitations, which depending on your needs, objectives and experience, can be frustrating.
For example, I only managed to edit videos that are on the platform. I did not find a way to upload my own video from my computer. Likewise, the "free" version is not really free, since you can not download the videos you make, which by the way, have a maximum duration of 15 sec (in the free version).
While it works properly, the relation between the price and not being able to upload own videos made us keep looking for other options.

• Avaliado em 03/07/2018
Bruce J.
CEO BJA and VP/co-owner of SAGE Inc.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/05/2019

"Promo.com is brilliant for driving awareness of your company."

Comentários: I use promo.com for generating awareness of our new services and sending people to our website for conversion. I also use the free version to teach my college marketing students to create videos for their own future jobs or businesses.

Vantagens: The variety of videos offered is incredible. The search features are highly accurate in terms of meeting my needs. As a former advertising executive, I love the fact that I have professional videos for my mental health company in a fraction of the cost and time. The longest a video has taken me to create, with myriad alternatives is 3 hours. I usually create within two hours. Here's an example: https://promo.com/share/5ce6ce1c861eda3c9f78c4d0?utm_source=single_shared_link

Desvantagens: Not much to dislike. They are continually adding new features.

• Avaliado em 26/05/2019
Khurram A.
Rádio e televisão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/05/2020

"Amazing fast way of video making."

Comentários: It is really fun. I am getting in love with promo.com and with its customer team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Amd more . They all take care of me like a famiky when ever i want help they are always here for me. Thank you pormo for excellent work.

Vantagens: It is amazingly fast to make video on promo.com excellent quality videos and photos to use. Good legal music to use. And excellent online customer service. I get help when ever i wanted and its amazingly fast costumer service i did not see anywhere else. I like promo because of its fair services.

Desvantagens: Quality sounds ambience and music should be included more .it should be added more frequently. Same for video too.tampletes ,fonts style should be added more. Sometimes it looks like same thing when it comes to writing and tampletes. And should be added more ready made biographic content .if i want to make my biographic video so it should be ready made so i put my self and my work to get my biographic video ready in minutes ..i will be happy to see more varieties of videos in more category.i wish to see all these too soon.

• Avaliado em 19/05/2020
Alex T.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/10/2019

"Awesome !"

Comentários: Nice

Vantagens: So many choices, I like to surf on videos, imaginating the music and message to add

Desvantagens: Price ! some packages as in 2016 will be better for little companies in order to buy only 10 and + 10 videos

• Avaliado em 26/10/2019